LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pampers Cruisers Size 7!

I just got a huge pack of Pampers Cruisers Size 7 and they are great! They fit my waits and I'm a 34. Truly great baby diapers for a AB/DL. I'll send out some sample packs to those who are interested. PM if you are!

PS - I'll take some pictures soon of them

I''ll be out today for most of the day so I don't have time to take pics this morning. Unfortunately I don't have any goodnights to compare them to but I do have some Medium Molicares. I'll try to take some measurements tonight and pictures. But these will fit (little bit tight) a 34 inch waist like mine. They do hold a good wetting, I haven't made them leak yet but I'm sure I will tonight :rolleyes:

Here are the pictures... they're great! I'm trying right now to make them leak. I didn't have any goodnights to compare them to so I used a dollar bill? They fit my 34 inch waist fine since the side tabs stretch like an accordion. If you want them, you know my name!

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3018.jpg

IMG_3013.jpg

IMG_3012.jpg

P.S. They smell GREAT too

Guest BabyMatthew

hi raptor where did you get the Pampers Cruisers Size 7 i look at target and walmart plus eckerd try to find them the only place found them was amazon.com

Guest BabyMatthew

Four diapers would be 5 dollars and shipping USPS Priority Mail to the US is 5 dollars. Where are you located? And if you're interested you can send me your email address and I can send you a PayPal invoice.

Thanks above is what raptor want for the pampers cruisers size 7 fort his price i could by a bag when there in store if i was you do not buy from him it highway robery

USPS Priority Mail shipping is 5 dollars with delivery confirmation. Would you expect me to lose money? If you dont want them then don't buy them, its your choice. But don't complain about what people are offering.

I have a 28" waist and the new Pampers cruisers 7 fit but just fit. They don't wrap around like a diaper and the lenght is shorter then an adult small diaper. All I can say is that they are tight on me with a 28" waist. The plus side they are very absorbent, I just wish they made adult diaper like Pampers. I think they would work great with a 26" waist, anything bigger and the side start looking like rubber bands and not like a diaper.

I have a 28" waist and the new Pampers cruisers 7 fit but just fit. They don't wrap around like a diaper and the lenght is shorter then an adult small diaper. All I can say is that they are tight on me with a 28" waist. The plus side they are very absorbent, I just wish they made adult diaper like Pampers. I think they would work great with a 26" waist, anything bigger and the side start looking like rubber bands and not like a diaper.

Agreed, I am a 28-30 waist and they JUST fit. As in if I was any bigger they would not be able to stick shut. I do give them props for how they stay sticky even with that amount of tension on the sides.

and yes, they smell GREAT! The old smell that I remember.

Agreed, I am a 28-30 waist and they JUST fit. As in if I was any bigger they would not be able to stick shut. I do give them props for how they stay sticky even with that amount of tension on the sides.

and yes, they smell GREAT! The old smell that I remember.

I heard they were no diff than a size 6 but I will have to see for myself