LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who collects Stuffies

Dylan992

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Davey said:

Jus did a quick count, an turns out I have 13 teddy bears, plus all my non-teddy plushy friends

Do you sleep with any of them in bed, or do you have a crib???????❤️?❤️????❤️????❤️

We collect them, we don't actively seek any out. They stay in the living room by our TV. I don't snuggle any of them, not really enough room on our bed. Maybe if we had a Queen or King size bed it'd be different but we have a full, which is just right for two smaller than average sized people.

On 2/4/2022 at 1:02 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do you sleep with any of them in bed, or do you have a crib???????❤️?❤️????❤️????❤️

Don't have a crib, yet, but them an all my other plushies sleep on my bed. They take up half a queen mattress. :)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh, I've always collected stuffiness! Like, literally always. They're just oddly fascinating. Have about thirteen tucked in the side of my bed, like to hug this specific dog one called 'Woffle'. Pretty big and fluffy, haha.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, squishii said:

Oh, I've always collected stuffiness! Like, literally always. They're just oddly fascinating. Have about thirteen tucked in the side of my bed, like to hug this specific dog one called 'Woffle'. Pretty big and fluffy, haha.

Did your parents ever say anything about you collecting them as you got older???

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Did your parents ever say anything about you collecting them as you got older???

Surprisingly, no. My dad found it a bit funny but that was about as far as it went. Plus, it's not like I collected mountain loads at once. I usually somewhat spaced it out.

• Like 1

Surprisingly, no. My dad found it a bit funny but that was about as far as it went. Plus, it's not like I collected mountain loads at once. I usually somewhat spaced it out.

Do they know you like to wear diapers???

5 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Do they know you like to wear diapers?

Oh no, not sure if I'd ever let them know. I don't think I've told anyone really, it's just something I prefer to enjoy in private. Although, I do wish i had at least one diapered friend (in real life) to enjoy it with. Things are almost always better with a buddy!

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, squishii said:

Oh no, not sure if I'd ever let them know. I don't think I've told anyone really, it's just something I prefer to enjoy in private. Although, I do wish i had at least one diapered friend (in real life) to enjoy it with. Things are almost always better with a buddy!

Who knows? maybe you'll find a GF that'll be your mommy!??

9 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

you'll find a GF that'll be your mommy!

To be honest, I've always leaned towards a daddy more but I'm fine with either. To be honest, I would definitely take a normal friend over both though. Normal diapered friend, of course.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, squishii said:

Normal diapered friend, of course.

What do you mean by that buddy?????? Me too! I'm an total Daddy's boy!?? As a matter of fact, my inner Little is screaming for an Daddy right now!???☹️???

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 6:05 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

What do you mean by that buddy

I meant like I'd want the normal friend to be diapered! Could of been phrased a bit better, will admit.

On 2/24/2022 at 6:05 AM, BabySpiderBoy said:

Me too! I'm an total Daddy's boy!?? As a matter of fact, my inner Little is screaming for an Daddy right now!???☹️???

Yeah, would much rather have a daddy than a mommy. Don't know why, I've just always had a strange preference for daddies over mommies, and it doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon! And who knows, maybe we both will find a daddy one day! We can only hope! (Also, apologies for late response, didn't even realise this was here until I checked this place to make sure the thing I was about to post wasn't too similar.)

• Like 1

I meant like I'd want the normal friend to be diapered! Could of been phrased a bit better, will admit.

Yeah, would much rather have a daddy than a mommy. Don't know why, I've just always had a strange preference for daddies over mommies, and it doesn't appear to be changing anytime soon! And who knows, maybe we both will find a daddy one day! We can only hope! (Also, apologies for late response, didn't even realise this was here until I checked this place to make sure the thing I was about to post wasn't too similar.)

Oh, hey buddy! I didn't EVEN recognize you with your different profile pic. LOL! Hope you're having a good day, a good Padded day that is.???? I like your new profile pic. Although it's gonna take some time getting use to. LOL!??????♥️?????

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

Although it's gonna take some time getting use to. LOL!

Don't worry, this'll probably be my permanent profile pic so you won't have to experience the same thing again. In case you were wondering, it's actually of a new fursona I'm adopting off a friend (and its my final I promise)! His name is Hope, he's a cat, don't wanna get to into it though as all that will be saved for the document about my fursonas which will EVENTUALLY be on my about me.

8 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

LOL! Hope you're having a good day, a good Padded day that is.

Certainly am, and I hope the same back to you! Haven't had any major messes today, but at least there's a 99% chance to have a big one in bed tonight!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Spiderman said:

I have some stuffies myself.  However, my favorite is the one I have whenever I decide to go little which is a bear with a superman shirt called super teddy.

Is that a real Spider-Man T-shirt that's on the bear, or no??????