LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

unhealthy cycle?

Does anyone else go though a bigggg slowwww cycle involving age play?

I seem to consistently go through periods where all the sudden I crave complete little space, I become obsessed, I want everything I do 24/7 to be completely babyish. I'd be totally okay messing diapers, eating mush, real crying, not having a job, etc. (I cannot live like this but that is how strong the desire is)

This continues usually for a few days or weeks until I get kind of burned out, the diapers lose some of their magic, almost becoming a slight chore, but I still love them. Messing is gross again, and I start to admit maybe I wanna watch something besides cartoons, and eat a nice steak. This continues for a while but I still prefer to wear diapers as much as I can, maybe 50/50 adult/little media intake.

Then I go through a phase where I really overthink things, I start to look at diapers and age play from a logical and financial view. I question why I'm like this, I watch mostly adult media, realize I need my job. But still wear at night time (legit medical), I'm basically kind of over it. This is probably the lowest point of the cycle, and usually the longest (weeks up to months) and then out of nowhere the first stage begins again.

• Like 2

Something like this is relatively common in ABDLs; it's called the binge/purge cycle.  Typically it's caused when one surpresses their desires for ABDL things only to have it come roaring back later on and the cycle will often repeat.  Having good self acceptance and setting aside a dedicated time for being little will likely make the binge/purge cycle less intense or disappear altogether.   

• Like 2

As Firefly says, most littles go through this cycle, and quite often it is accompanied by disposal of our baby stuff, only for us to go out and buy it all again.

It really is a natural part of being a little, and usually stops once you accept that this is part of who you are and not something to feel shame over. My advice is that if you feel like this, just have a break from it.

• Like 1

Yep I've had several stop and start periods throughout my life and they all go just like you mentioned. Right now I'm probably in my longest "on" spell primarily because I've had a long stretch to wear during this lockdown period. 

This time may be different though. For one I'm now on this site and I can learn from the experience of others. I'm also setting up firm where's and when's for me wearing so I know I'll have the opportunity. Like Firefly said personal acceptance is a key in stabilizing the cycle.

• Like 1