LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i have autism and spiceal needs

No worries, there’s lots of fine people here. Welcome to DD! Come on in, and feel at home. Maybe you might tell us something more about yourself? If you really don’t want to, that’s ok too. But if you do, some questions might be, how long have you liked diapers? What kind you like best, or what ones would you like to try most? Do you need diapers, or just like to wear them, or maybe both? There’s plenty to chat about, and you don’t have to be shy. There’s lots of likeminded people here, and we’re all in on diapers! So relax, have fun, and enjoy!!!

@goodnites10

Welcome to Daily Diapers - It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.  I have Cerebral Palsy myself, and I know that there are other members that have disabilities that frequent the site.  You are NOT alone here -   If you have any questions, concerns or problems, feel free to reach out to the community, as we are all unique and special individuals and each has experiences and stories to share.  Do not be afraid to ask questions, or to post here.  We are all in this together, and I don't and will not judge a person based on a person's disabilities, because each of us has them, and each of us has a struggle with something, and we have to learn how to deal with them. 

My Name is Brian, and I have been here going on one year.  One thing I've learned is NOT to judge a book by its cover.  We all have needs and dreams, and we have goals - I look at it this way, As Long as you can do your best, whatever it is, than that is all that you need to do - Be yourself, and do not worry about it being "wierd/funny/stange/wrong/etc.  Be Yourself, sit back, relax and make yourself at home.  We are a close knit community, so a good many of us understand the struggles Special Needs people face.

Welcome!

Brian

i have autism and spiceal needs  please be kind  
So do i i have autism spectrum disorder ADHD OCD PDD-NOS

Sent from my A501DL using Tapatalk

So do i i have autism spectrum disorder ADHD OCD PDD-NOS

I take medication for it and im doubly incontinent

13 hours ago, goodnites10 said:

i have autism and spiceal needs  please be kind  

Hi how are you?, I am also on the autistic spectrum, happy to chat via PM if you need a friend,,,