LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

help

21 hours ago, goodnites10 said:

help im dry at night but sometimes have little  light leaks in my underwear  and its damp in the morining would a diaper be needed or just pads or goodnites please be honest

I see that you have posted 3 different new threads on the same topic within just a couple hours.  One is sufficient.  You need to be patient and give members here time to respond

5 hours ago, rusty pins said:

I see that you have posted 3 different new threads on the same topic within just a couple hours.  One is sufficient.  You need to be patient and give members here time to respond

sorry i have autism 

2 hours ago, goodnites10 said:

sorry i have autism 

I have ADHD and some Autism myself. So, I do understand where you are coming from. *Hugs*

Also, in regards to what you are having issues with, I would say that you would want to go and get it looked at by a medical professional. I have similar things to what you are having and in this case, no, it wouldn't hurt to have protection on. It's going to help spare you from having to sit in a puddle and such.

Depending on your "body size" and the amount of "leakage" you may be able to get away with goodnites or pullups. Full blown floods like myself and many other members, will equate a higher quality diaper that can handle a "saturation event".