LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Return To Innocence

I used to post chapters to another website however I no longer have access to the site. So as an alternative I'll start posting here. Hopefully I will have some new chapters soon to put up or shut up...

Enjoy, B.

The Return to Innocence

By BBoy

Part 1

“I’m not sure what to expect.” Jeff sat on the side of the bed, being consoled by his wife Margaret. All Jeff could do was think back to the other day at the lab and how he could have been exposed to the device…

Jeff was an assistant in Prof. Leahey’s lab, a PhD student almost finished his degree in Biochemistry. Dr. Leahey, a world-renowned researcher, was on the verge of a major discovery in DNA recovery and modification. His future employment options were endless, he could get a job at any university or scientific institute as soon as he finished his thesis. Now Jeff wasn’t sure what would happen with his life.

Life is funny one day you’re the pigeon the next the statue. It was an accident, no one was at fault but the damage was done. Jeff with the help of Tim, the other lab assistant, were replacing a burned out light bulb above the door. Jeff was on top of the ladder when Dr. Leahey walked into the lab bumping the ladder causing it to collapse. Jeff fell onto the lab’s most important experiment the DNA modifier. A suit case size device with cables running into the box, with three lens focused towards a wall.

The DNA Modifier was sent spinning off the table, crashing to the floor. “Oh crap! The device it is alright!” Tim yelled as they ran to the device and inspected the box and computer. Aside from a few scratches and a small dent everything was okay. “Wow that was lucky for us.” Tim yelled in relief.

Unfortunately the experiment that was running would have to be restarted as the computer restarted loosing the unsaved data, however it was a minor delay in their schedule compared to loosing the prototype. The DNA Modifier was presently going through an overload phase to register how much energy could be produced in one burst. A meter was set-up in the DNAM target area against the wall.

“Sorry Professor but the experiment will have to be restarted, the recording stopped just before the DNAM was hit and the data was corrupted. It shows the feedback beginning and the meter had just spiked but no results after that point. The data is useless!” as Jeff reviewed the data in the laptop. “No problem guys, it will only take an hour to rerun the experiment, fortunately the device seems to be okay. But next time please take greater care in the lab.” Leahey said with an air of frustration.

The day progressed normally and nothing else seemed out of the ordinary. The following morning Jeff was shaving when he noticed the few gray hairs were gone and his hairline was returning. Thinking nothing of it he finished getting ready for work. Today he had a little more spring in his step and a renewed interest in the female students on campus. Especially Karen, an athletic 25 year old Masters student in the department, when he passed by her at lunch she smiled at him.

During the afternoon the three scientists were in the lab busy planning their fall schedule, when Jeff was hit a wave of heat and dizziness. Just as it started it stopped. “Jeff you alright?” The Professor looked over at his workmate, a flushed Jeff responded. “Yeah I was feeling a little weak all of a sudden, but I’m felling better now.”

“Good to hear, we have a busy schedule starting next month so we need to be ready.” The Professor noted. “Anyways, everything seems to be in order. I’ll be gone for a week or two on vacation with the family. When I return we will get started. With that the Professor packed his briefcase and made his way to the door. “See you all in a couple of weeks!”

That night Jeff returned home to find his wife Margaret had prepared dinner. He had time to open a beer before sitting down to dinner. His three kids came running into the dinning room and sat down waiting for dinner to be served. Fridays were always ‘pork chop night’.

Susan, the oldest daughter at 14 sat down at the table and hurried through dinner to prepare for her date. Jeff immediately noticed she was wearing a denim mini-skirt and a an almost see through blouse. “Don’t you think that outfit is a little revealing?” Jeff inquired of his daughter. “Nah, all the girls are wearing them these days.” Susan replied.

“Well I don’t like it. You are showing too much and boys will get the wrong idea if you wear that.” the overly protective father replied. “Maybe I want the boys to look at me! Your just too old to understand.” Susan sneered and quickly left the house. Jeff then settled back in his chair and relaxed with a beer. Rolling his eyes at the attitude of kids, he would never understand how kids think the way they do. Watching his two younger children Michael and Mary play in the yard wondered Jeff wondered if his other kids would be as insolent when they reached teenage hood. Michael the middle child was 10 and stubborn just like his dad. Michael came running into the house. “I didn’t do it!” charging through the living room and into the bedroom.

Mary then walked through the door crying at the top of her lungs. Mary had just turned 7 and the youngest in the family. The little girl walked straight up to her Daddy, looking for an instant cure that heals everything. Jeff looked at the bump on her head and gave the boo-boo a kiss, then consoled her until the wails quieted and the tears dried up.

“Are you okay honey? What happened?” Jeff asked as the little girl spoke between her whimpers, “Muh…Muh…Michael pushed me!” she blurted out.

“And why did he push you?” asked the sympathetic father.

“I wanted to play with the ball and he took it from me.” Jeff sat there and consoled his daughter stopped crying and the original issue of the ball had been forgotten. Little kids never have a long attention span, so within 5 minutes Mary noticed the family dog in the corner and ran off to play with it. “Another job well done.” Jeff smiled to himself as he took a long haul on his beer.

Suddenly another wave of nausea hit Jeff, almost causing him to fall off his chair. Again the feeling of being sick passed as quickly as it came. Jeff got up and walked to the bathroom, washed his face in cold water and looked into the mirror. The wrinkles in his face seemed to disappear and his shoulders seemed a little broader. Again Jeff figured nothing was wrong and continued on with the evening.

11:00 pm came and went. Susan had returned from her date and all the kids were in bed. Jeff feeling especially frisky tonight wasted no time getting into bed with Margaret. Two fooled around all night not getting a wink of sleep. By 6:00 am Margaret had all the sex she could handle and had to push her lover away. Jeff was still ready to go, he hadn’t felt like that since university! Musing at his accomplishment, Jeff fell deep asleep.

When Margaret and Jeff awoke it was 11:00 am, they had both overslept. Jeff groggy rubbed the sleep from his eyes, got up and walked into the bathroom. He showered, dried off, moved to the sink and looked in the mirror. Looking back at him was a man no older than 25, Jeff stood there mouth wide open in total shock. “Margaret!” he shouted as he ran back into the bedroom. Margaret took one look at him and almost screamed believing he was an intruder, however she noticed Jeff’s birthmark and recognized the man she originally fell in love with.

“Jeff is that you?” she asked apprehensively. “Of course it’s me, what is going on!” the hysterical 25 year old retorted. Jeff frantically searched his memory for any reason this could have happened, then it came to him. “The DNAM accident on Friday! I must have been exposed somehow.” With the revelation, Jeff called his work mate Tim and asking to meet him at the lab at noon.

Margaret and Jeff left Susan in charge and drove straight to the lab. “Jeff what is going to happen? How do you plan to reverse this process?” Margaret asked her younger husband. “I don’t know, this is all very new to me. There isn’t a reversal process developed yet. The Professor has been working on one but hasn’t told us about it’s progress..”

“Well that is just great! What are we going to do in the mean time?” Margaret barked at Jeff. “I don’t know hopefully Tim and I will come up with a solution.” Jeff replied.

--- to be continued.

The Return To Innocence - Part 2

By BBoy

“What the hell happened to you?” Tim stood there almost stunned by the sight of his diminished lab mate. “Your guess is as good as mine. I’ve been getting younger since yesterday, I think. It must have been the DNAM, I must have been exposed to the device as it toppled to the floor.” Jeff sat down and began to explain his theory.

“No, not possible, you were only exposed for a brief second. The animal experiments had been given 5 minute doses, far more exposure than you.” Tim responded but Jeff shook his head. “But we were overloading the DNAM, isn’t it possible that the increased output of the device could have triggered my regression?”

“It’s possible however there is no way to measure how much the output was at the time of the accident since the data was corrupted when the laptop hit the ground. There is no way to figure out how much exposure you received.” Tim sat back and contemplated the possibilities. “All we can do is wait and see what happens.” With that Jeff rolled him eyes and put his head in his hands.

Arriving home from the lab, Jeff and Margaret broke the news to the family. “How old will Dad get? Will he get an earlier bedtime like the others? Will he get pimples? Will he have go to school like us kids?” All these questions but very few answers. Jeff especially squirmed when asked if he would have to listen to the kids if they were older. “No! I’m your father and that will not change.”

By Monday, Jeff was again looking a little younger and far more fit. The 40 year old spare tire around his waist was gone and renewed energy he hadn’t felt in twenty years. Jeff was now looking more like a freshman. In the school hallway he passed Karen, the beautiful blonde, who looked him over and smiled. As their eyes locked on each other, volumes were spoken without a word being said. She then disappeared into the crowd leaving Jeff standing there with a large woody.

Jeff went back to the lab and reviewed all the data possible while he began to theorize how to stop the regression and restore to his former age. While studying the problem he realized this new body had some benefits, his new figure and sex drive were a definite plus. Even if the process could not be reversed, he would be happy if it could be stopped soon. The other possibility, regression past another year or two could be disastrous. If the process continued he’d started getting zits, which would definitely spoil his good looks.

By Wednesday Jeff was starting to fear the worst, his body had continued to regress. Now in his muscles were disappearing. The athletic frame he had a few days ago now lost its tone but worse his hairy chest was starting to thin. During the afternoon, Jeff passed the beautiful orientation in the hallway and decided to talk to her. “Hi there I’m Je…” The girl cut him off and motioned towards the classroom. “You must be with the high school tour of prospective students. They have already headed into the classroom over there.” Then she turned and walked away. Jeff was a little insulted by the comment however under the circumstances it was somewhat expected.

Wednesday night Jeff jumped into bed eagerly anticipating another night of sex. Margaret got into bed but was cold to his playful intentions. “Jeff I can’t do this. I can’t have sex with you tonight, your about 15 years old, I can’t get past the morality issues.” Jeff was incensed. “I’m your husband, not some kid you picked up from the street. By the end of the week Tim and I will have produced a solution to the regression and I’ll be your old hubby.

“Then you will wait till Friday.” With that Margaret turned away from Jeff and went to sleep. Jeff however laid in bed beside his wife unable to sleep. He was an adolescent with adolescent hormones laying beside a naked woman, as a result he had an erection that wouldn’t stop. He tried not to touch his swollen member however all-15 year olds have a hard time resisting their urges. Soon he touched his penis, causing an instantaneous wave of pleasure. He carefully and lightly stroked it until he never really noticed when he began to fully masturbate, lost in the moment.

Suddenly Margaret turned over, pushed her husband out of the bed and onto the floor. “What do you think you are doing! That was completely disgusting and lacked any dignity I’d expect from an adult. You can just march downstairs right now and sleep on the couch.” With an angry woman standing over him, Jeff embarrassingly fled the room grabbing his shorts and a shirt on the way out. Jeff ran down to the living room, sat on the couch and quietly wept at what transpired.

In the morning the kids ran downstairs for breakfast waking Jeff. He got up and walked into the kitchen where the entire family; including the dog were waiting to be fed. As he walked up to Susan they both stopped, she was now the same height. “Dad looks to be the same age as Susan!” Michael said loud enough for everyone to hear. “No I’m not!” he snapped back. “I’m at least a year or two older.” Susan turned away and snorted “Yeah right.”

- to be continued

The Return to Innocence - Part 3

By week’s end Tim and Jeff were no closer to a solution. The corrupted data held a clue to the amount of exposure Jeff had been subjected and a possible lead. Ultimately it didn’t matter, they had no idea how large a dose it would take to regress a human male subject. All their experiments had been on rats and guinea pigs, nothing as large as Jeff. Sooner or later the regression had to stop and when that happened they could start to work on reversing the process. Now living in the body of a 13 year old Jeff was left guessing when the he would stop getting younger.

Jeff walked in the door of the house and noticed the kids hadn’t arrived home yet. He made his way into the kitchen where Margaret was starting dinner. Without turning to look at her husband “Did you find a cure today? It’s Friday and you said a solution would be found.” Dejected he hung his head and quietly said “No.”

“If you don’t stop regressing by the end of the weekend, I’m afraid changes will have to be made. You can’t sleep on the couch forever and I can’t sleep with a pre-teen in my bed. Plus your relationship with your kids will inevitably change as you regress.” Jeff knew his kids were seeing him different already. Susan had been great not overstepping the bounds of decency and respect once it was obvious Jeff was the younger of the two. Michael on the other hand had been much crueler with his jokes If Jeff regressed much further there would definitely be problems dealing with his son.

Saturday afternoon, Margaret decided to take Michael and Mary to the park. It was too nice outside and Mary really wanted to play on the swings. Jeff was told he would be going to the park “You have been sulking all day and besides some fresh air is good for someone your age.” All Jeff could do was scowl at Margaret before accepting he had no choice and relented to the much larger and older woman of the house.

Once at the park Michael and Mary ran around playing on their favorite apparatus, however Jeff refused to have fun and sat down on the bench. After a while Margaret came over and sat beside the child. She put her arm around the diminished frame and tried to consol him. “Honey it isn’t all that bad, try not to dwell on it, go and have fun.” Jeff looked up at her, “Dwell on it? What else can I do? I’ve lost my adulthood and I might loose my pre-teens. I could end up being introduced as Mary’s twin! What is worse is that pretty soon Michael is going to figure out he can push me around, then I’m screwed.”

“Well then I suggest you start to make friends with him right now, so he isn’t as tough on you. I can’t watch over the two of you 24 hours a day. Now get up and go play with Michael.” With that Margaret grabbed Jeff’s hand and walked over to the monkey bars. “Michael would you please play with Jeff. He is looking down and could use some fun.”

“Alright, I guess but I get to choose the game.” Michael grudgingly replied. With that Jeff knew that his control over Michael was starting to slip. It was only choosing a game but Michael made the decision instead of Jeff for the first time. “Let’s play spaceman. I’m the captain and you are the other spaceman. Let’s go into outer space. Michael climbed the jungle gym and proceeded to shout orders.”

Jeff slowly got into the play-acting roll of a spaceman in a rocket ship. With his youthful age also came with an overactive imagination, after a short while Jeff started to enjoy himself. Soon he was caught up in the game and forgot he was a mature husband and father. Instead throwing himself into his newfound role as a spaceman roaring across the galaxy.

After a couple of hours everyone was ready to go home. Michael and Jeff had become friends at the park, Jeff’s fears were eased by the new bond he had formed with his son. They all got into the mini van and proceeded towards home with a quick stop at the store for ice cream. Michael and Mary were both excited at the announcement but Jeff was less enthused about the treat. Mary got a Fudge-sickle while Michael and Jeff picked ice cream sandwiches. As Jeff bit into the ice cream the flavours jumped in his mouth. He hadn’t noticed until now that his tastes were changing. After arriving back at the house they all went inside. Mary was immediately sent upstairs for a nap while Michael went to use the Play station and Jeff went into his old study to contemplate what to do next.

Sunday morning not much had changed, Jeff was still regressing and now it looked like he was 9 or 10 years old. His voice was beginning to change becoming higher pitched. As he inspected his body he noticed all the hair was gone except for his head. He knew puberty had passed him by and for the first time he recognized he really was a child, not an adult nor a teenager but a child. No longer could he drive, work or even have a beer. Jeff dreaded the day ahead of him. He walked over to a doorway, stood with his back to the frame and with a pencil drew a line at the top of his head

By dinner hour Jeff was sure he had lost more height. He sat beside his son and was sure Michael was now a couple of inches taller. He had stayed clear of Michael all day but now he couldn’t avoid the obvious. “So how you feeling squirt?” Michael joked at Jeff’s condition. “I’m not a squirt! I’ll show you.” Margaret jumped in to stop the fight before it started. “All right you two, that is enough you will both be quiet! Anymore and you will both be sent to your room.”

“But I don’t have a room anymore?” Jeff responded in a sarcastic tone. “I said BE QUIET!” With that the dinner table became dead silent. Once the family had finished their meal, Margaret made Michael and Jeff clean up the dishes while she and Susan went upstairs. Jeff walked into the living room, where Michael was looking through his Play station collection. He jumped on the couch and turned the TV to the evening news. “Hey I was going to play video games.” Jeff looked at him and smiled. “First come first gets the TV.” With that statement Michael got up and walked over wrestled his father for the remote.

“Give that to me now.” Screamed Michael, “No its mine! I wanna watch the news!” Jeff yells back as they roll off the couch knocking over a vase causing it to shatter as it hit the floor.

“That’s it!” yells Margaret who came downstairs to see what was going on. “Michael started it, it’s his fault!” Jeff blurted out as Margaret walked into the room. “I don’t care who started it but both of you come with me.” With that she grabbed both boys by the hand and marched them upstairs to Michael’s bedroom. I’ve had it, both of you can go to bed right now, pointing to the door.

“But I don’t have a room.” Jeff retorted. “You do now, Susan and I moved the old spare cot into Michael’s room, you two are going to share the room. Is that understood?” Michael looked up at his mother, “But that is MY room, I don’t want to share it with a little kid.”

Jeff flew into a temper tantrum. “I’m not LITTLE!” Before Jeff could continue Margaret shut him down “I don’t want to hear it okay. The two of you are roommates so get used to it. I want the two of you to get ready for bed now and no more fighting.” Before Margaret got down the stairs the Jeff began to plead. “Honey, please don’t do this to me. I’m 40, I’m your husband. Don’t make me go to bed now.” Margaret stopped and turned around. Veins were bulging in her forehead, last time Jeff saw this she gave Michael a huge spanking. Jeff immediately retreated into Michael’s bedroom and closed the door.

Jeff turned around to find Michael standing behind him. “Listen Squirt this is my room and everything in here is MINE and that includes your bed.” Jeff couldn’t believe what had transpired, he had to sleep with his son but he wouldn’t live by his son’s rules. Jeff growled back “I don’t have to take this, who do you think you are? I’m the older one you will listen to me!” Jeff was getting very frustrated and found it hard control himself otherwise he would not have pushed the issue with Michael so far. Michael was bigger than Jeff and could probably take Jeff if it got physical but he didn’t care, he was tired of being pushed around and he was tired of being small.

Jeff took a swing at Michael but his new uncoordinated body missed wildly. Michael grabbed the diminutive form and put him in a headlock and switched between noogies and wet willies. “Who is the big kid? Who is the older one? Come on say it.”

After struggling hopelessly for five minutes. Jeff’s head was hurting from the noogies and was utterly humiliated from the wet willies. Finally Jeff relented and with a sobbing voice he begged Michael to stop. “Please stop! You are bigger and you are the oldest in the room. Please stop! I give up you are older.” With that Michael let go, leaving Jeff sobbing beside his bed. He crawled into bed without saying a word and cried himself asleep.

- to be continued

The Return to Innocence - Part 4

by BBoy

When Monday morning came Jeff was woken up by his roommate. “Get up Squirt. You better not tell Mom what happened last night or I’ll beat you up. I can do it cause I’m older right?” Jeff knew Michael wasn’t joking and he had had enough humiliation from his son. Cowering under the bed covers Jeff meekly replied “Okay I agree and you are the older one.” With that Michael, left the room triumphant over his sibling.

Jeff got up as his pajamas slid down voluntarily off his waist. He turned and looked in the mirror, he had regressed over night. “I can’t be more than 8 years old! No wonder I lost the fight to Michael.” He could see his manhood had all but disappeared. His skin was much softer and not the dry somewhat wrinkled skin of his middle-age. Even his teeth looked smaller with gaps in between. “At least they are white now instead of coffee stained yellow like before.” After getting dressed in some of Michael’s old clothes, he made his way downstairs. It was Monday morning and everyone was in a rush to get to school or work. As they all piled into the min-van, Margaret turned to Jeff, “Honey I don’t have time to take you with me to work however Tim suggested he could watch you at the lab for the day.” Tim was almost stunned by the statement. “Are you suggesting I need a babysitter?” Margaret gave a little smirk. “Of course not honey but I don’t want you to be alone either.” Margaret turned and started herding the children and Jeff towards the vehicle.

Jeff went to sit in the front seat but Margaret stopped him. “No honey. I know you always sit in the front seat but I’d be more comfortable if you sat with the other children in the back seat and have Susan ride up front. She is larger and will fit in the front more comfortably. Jeff just hung his head and went to sit with the younger children. Was strategically placed between Michael and Mary since they squabbled all the time in the car. On one side was Michael who looked to be far superior in size and strength.

Mary seemed more frightening than her 10 year-old brother. Not by her size but that she was sitting in a booster seat. Jeff knew the childish booster seat was only a day or two away and if the regression continued he would be sitting in a child’s car seat by the end of the week. He sat back and looked at the tormentor on one side and his future on the other. Jeff felt helpless as he could do nothing but sit in his seat, he couldn’t drive let alone look out the window. Neither image seemed inviting. “At least the booster seat might give him a better view outside the car.” Jeff mused.

Jeff spent the day at the lab but was little help. His new height was not designed to work at the stations, seats were too low and tables too high. Jeff also found Tim annoying, always looking over his shoulder checking up on the little guy. During the afternoon Jeff was roaming the halls and bumped into the beautiful Karen. She looked at him as if he had reminded her of someone, “Are you lost? Can’t find your Mommy?” All Jeff could do was shake his head ‘No. I’m visiting Mr. Leahey’s lab.”

Karen the stunningly beautiful student, smiled. “Well you shouldn’t walk these hallways alone. Come with me” grabbed Jeff by the hand and started walking towards the lab only a few doors away. Turning into the lab, she stopped at the door, letting go of the child’s hand. “Tim. I found your little friend in the hallway. I think he might have been looking for the bathroom and wandered off on his own.” Tim was a little stunned by the statement but quickly came back with a reply. “Uhhh, thanks Karen. I didn’t realize he left the lab. I’ll make sure to close the door when he is around.” She smiled back. ”You should keep a better eye on him, he looks like the type to get into everything.” With that statement Karen headed off to class.

Jeff groaned at the conversation, completely humiliated that he was treated like someone not trusted to even walk a hallway alone. When Karen finally left Tim appologised to his labmate however the damage was done. Jeff moped around the lab for the afternoon not wanting to talk or involve himself in the work.

As the week progressed the regression slowed, Jeff hoped it would stop soon. He had already lost a couple of teeth and didn’t want to consider what else he might loose soon. By Wednesday Jeff was an adoring 7 year old. By Thursday evening the inevitable happened and his bed was moved into Mary’s room. Looking more like a 6 year old, Michael was able to convince his mother that Jeff belonged in the younger room. Mary was much nicer to Jeff, she was very happy to have a friend to sleep with, as it would scare away the monsters in the closet. Jeff thought the belief in monsters was very childish however he liked having the night light in Mary’s room.

By Friday Jeff was looking more like a 5 year old, Mary loved to play with the younger Jeff and they both enjoyed going to the park in the evening. Jeff now found the swings a bit too big and scary but loved to climb up onto the slides and jungle gym. By week’s end Jeff was resigned to the fact he would be the youngest member of the household. It couldn’t be missed he was now the shortest person in the house by 4 inches. Mary was polite to Jeff however even Mary asserted some control by taking Jeff’s hand and leading him to the sandbox or suggesting what games they would play. Jeff didn’t try to rebel, he didn’t mind the games but especially didn’t want to pick a fight with the only person close to him in age. She may have been his daughter but now was his only real friend.

The weekend only got worse for Jeff as a few problems surfaced. Saturday morning Jeff had his first bed wetting accident. Jeff wasn’t sure what had happened but he was sure Pull-ups would be presented to him at bedtime on Saturday. When Mary saw the accident she went over to consol Jeff putting a hand on his back and talking softly like one would to a 4 year-old, “Don’t worry you will learn to control it, all little kids have some trouble overnight.” Mary had meant it as support however Jeff was completely embarrassed by the comment.

Margaret had to bring the kids clothes out of storage from their pre-school days. Jeff had become too small for Mary’s clothes and was now dressed appropriately for a 4 year old. By now he was used to Michael’s ‘squirt’ comments and began to accept it as his new nickname. Michael still teased Jeff but the physical intimidation had stopped mainly because Jeff accepted Michael as the alpha-male. Slowly the household no longer treated him as a father but as their brother Jeffery. A few days ago everyone started calling him Jeffery, he didn’t object mainly because he was the smallest and trying to fight it was a lost cause. Jeff had accepted his new status with only a few tantrums. To Jeff he was still the father even with his physical size and he tried to remind everyone that he was still father and husband.

Saturday night Jeff was getting ready for bed. After taking a bath and brushing his teeth he made his way to Mary’s bedroom. Margaret was waiting for him as he crossed the threshold. “Honey lets put some underwear on before bed please.” She was holding a pair of underwear which seemed normal enough. He pulled down his pajama bottoms and stepped into the underwear. As Margaret pulled them up he noticed they were not normal but thickly padded in the front, training pants! Jeff groaned as he realized Margaret had little confidence in his nighttime control.

Sunday morning Margaret’s prediction had been well heeded, Jeff had woken up with wet training pants. Margaret helped him take a bath and get dressed for the day. By the afternoon, Margaret started dressing Jeff in training pants after she noticed he was dribbling in his pants leaving a small stain. Margaret had also begun to take Jeff to the potty at regular intervals whether he asked to go or not, since he wasn’t always sure whether it was time to go. At night Jeff was in Pull-ups for the inevitable bedwetting. When Monday came Jeff was feeling a little better. The age regression was definitely slowing down however he was looking every bit a toddler.

Tuesday afternoon the damn broke as Jeff watched his independence slip away. Jeff had been trying hard to maintain his toilet training however his training pants were always damp. By Tuesday evening it was obvious Jeff had slipped below 3 years. The family was sitting around the living room when Jeff walked in wearing one of Michael’s old matching shirt-pant set covered with pictures bears and bunnies. “Hey Squirt you are wearing my clothes from when I was a baby.” Michael smiled at his backhanded comment. For Jeff it was too much, his immature emotions were once again taking hold of the situation, his self-control slipped. “I am not a baby, you take that back.” Michael just smiled, “But Squirt, your pant legs have snaps for diaper changes.” Jeff looked down at his clothes realizing what he was wearing. “I don’t wanna wear this stuff!”

Jeff left the room yelling, “I’m not a baby!” He ran upstairs to Mary’s room and proceeded to dress in Mary’s less feminine clothes. Even though Jeff was far too small he dressed up in them anyways trying to hold onto what remained of his age and dignity. After changing his outfit Jeff ran down stairs to show everyone the clothes he had picked out. Upon entering the living room he tripped on his oversize pants and crashed to the floor. Jeff sat there, looked down at his pants and started to cry. Jeff couldn’t believe it, he was peeing his pants uncontrollably. A growing wet stain formed around the crotch of his pants for everyone to see.

- to be continued

The Return to Innocence - Part 5

by BBoy

Margaret had seen enough. She confiscated the oversized clothes leaving Jeff sitting in the middle of the living room wearing only a shirt and a pair of training pants with a large wet stain in the front and back. “Mary and Michael you are charge of Jeffery. He is to remain in the living room until I’m finished, is that clear?”

Margaret turned and asked Susan to follow her up stairs leaving Jeff under the care of his two youngest kids. For the first time Margaret had crossed the line and sided with the children, making them responsible for their former father. To Jeff this was a terrible insult, that his own kids were considered more responsible than he was!

Jeff wanted to find out what was going on upstairs however Michael wouldn’t let him anywhere near the doorway. He was a jumble of emotion that moved between curiosity and fear of the unknown. One minute Jeff tried to get past Michael, the next he wanted to cry. Every time Jeff tried to leave he was hoisted up and dumped in the middle of the room. “Your not gong any where squirt.” Jeff felt like he had hit the lowest point in his life. Now his 10 year-old son was babysitting him while his little accident was visible the entire time.

Michael was thoroughly enjoying the new ‘official’ control he now had over his father. No longer did the son have to obey to every command from the father. For a 12 year old, this newfound power was thrilling and he was living it up to the fullest. It was Michael’s turn to give the orders.

For Jeff it couldn’t get any worse than this. He wanted to cry.

It seemed like an eternity before Margaret finally returned to the living room. Walking in she went straight over to her husband. Jeff immediately stood up thankful for her return. However he was a little taken back when Margaret walked right up to him and put out her hand. It was obvious she wanted Jeff to clasp her hand, but was a little tentative by the odd gesture. When he did raise a hand, Margaret grabbed it, turned and walked away with Jeff in tow. Jeff was being led away like a child, past Michael and towards the stairs. One hand grasping Margaret and the other holding up his loose, wet underwear.

Jeff was somewhat happy for Margaret’s hand leading up the stairs, his legs were much shorter now and climbing the stairs was a bit difficult. Suddenly Susan came running around the corner, down the stairs, past Jeff and Margaret, grabbed her purse and headed out the door. Charging past, Jeff cowered momentarily behind Margaret hugging her leg like it was an area of safe hiding. Margaret looked down at her charge, gave a motherly smile and continued up the stairs. “I told you things were gong to change if you didn’t stop regressing. I never thought we would need to do this but it’s for your own good.” With that Margaret pushed open the door to Mary’s room.

Jeff stood in the doorway his mouth wide open in a state of shock. The beds were gone. In its place was Mary’s old crib and changing table. “You can’t be serious, I’m not going to sleep in a crib and use a changing table like a baby.” Margaret calmly discussed the issue with Jeff, until Susan came running into the house and up to Mary’s bedroom (now Jeff’s nursery) carrying two large shopping bags.

“Here you go everything you asked for to take care of Dad, errr I mean Jeffery.” With Susan’s entrance, the discussion was ended and Jeff was lifted onto the change table. “Does Susan have to watch?” Jeff protested, however Margaret didn’t listen. “Susan stays because I’m not always going to be around to change your diaper.” Jeff already knew the answer but had to try anyways. “Besides this is good experience if she wants to find a job babysitting.”

“Does this mean I am going to get money if I have to babysit Jeffery?” Susan asked hoping for a payday.

For Jeff it was another humiliating experience. “What do you mean I have to be babysat? I’m 40 not 4. This is ridiculous.”

Margaret looked down with a sympathetic smile on her face. “Actually Honey you’re not 4 but more like 2. You know as well as I, you are going to need help taking care of yourself. You can’t reach the fridge shelves, get into your new bed or even take a bath with out help.” Jeff was going to refute her points, but the glare from a woman who had already made up her mind convinced him to move his stare to the ground.

Jeff stood beside table in his dirty training pants, as Margaret went over all the products and procedures with their daughter. It took about five minutes as she showed Susan where the diapers, baby powder and other products were kept. It was a long five minutes, however it gave Jeff time to adjust to his new surroundings. Everything in the room was huge and he was truly dwarfed by all the furniture in the room. Even the rocking chair in the corner would take a great effort to scale. Looking up at the crib he could see a stuffed animal between the bars. On the backboard a painting depicted a bunny rabbit wearing overalls that bulged around the waist, obviously it to wore a large diaper that would relate to the occupant of the crib. Jeff shuddered at the thought of waking up to that image everyday. “How could I have been so stupid to have picked a crib like that for our kids?” After looking around the room he returned his attention towards the women who were busy organizing the contents of the changing table. The table was rather high, at least by a 3 year-old’s standards and was amazed by how much stuff was kept on the shelf below.

Finally the women stopped and looked down at Jeff. He was feeling very small right now. Susan easily hoisted him to the table with out trouble and he sat there in his wet training pants that were cold and uncomfortable. The women continued their conversation, again the topic was about him but he was not included in the discussion. He listened intently and cringed when another baby product was removed from the bag. “I’m not going to be needing any diaper rash lotion, cause I can still use the toilet.”

The two women looked at each other and smiled. “Okay sweetie but lets just put it down here just in case.”

Finally the dreaded moment had arrived. His first diaper change began.

The two women removed his shirt and told him to lie back on the pad. They lifted his feet easily and removed his dirty underwear. Jeff looked up at the ceiling, closed his eyes as the cold wipe caressed his bottom. He shuddered at the chill and knew he would never get used to the wipe down. Margaret pulled out the baby powder and proceeded to smooth it all over his bottom and around the crotch. This was surprisingly comforting to Jeff and he closed his eyes. The boy relaxed with the smell of baby powder, it was a nice homey scent that reminded him of the times he had changed his kid’s diapers.

As he daydreamed the next step brought him back to reality with the popping sound from a jar. “No! not the Vaseline. Pleeeeease!” Jeff whined and started to squirm.

“Now settle down and stop moving, I’d expect this behavior out of a 2 year old but not an adult.” Margaret noted. Jeff continued to resist but it was no use, Margaret grabbed him by the feet, lifted him up, took two fingers of Vaseline and spread it between his butt cheeks. Jeff was surprised, having two fingers running between his cheeks was actually pleasurable and barely noticed the thick layer of protection left behind. Finally his diaper was slid underneath and pulled up between his legs, tugged snug and taped shut. “There we go all done, he shouldn’t have any leaks now.” Jeff could only lie there and thump his legs on the table impotently from embarrassment and frustration.

Finally Jeff was lowered to the floor. Before even taking a step he cringed at the underwear he was encased in. The diaper was huge and covered his entire waste. Worse was the bulk between his legs, which created a slight gate as he waddled around the room. As he inspected the new room, Jeff immediately noticed it had been baby-proofed. All breakable items and anything small enough to be put in his mouth had been removed even the electrical outlets were covered over. Jeff walked out into the hallway and gazed wide-eyed around at the massive stairs that seemed scary from the shear drop to next floor.

“Where do you think your going mister?” Margaret grabbed Jeff from behind and rested him on her chest. “Susan, never let Jeffery out of you sight up here. The stairs are too big for a little man and he might fall down. I’ll have to find the baby gates and place them around the house. Right now let’s take him downstairs and introduce your new brother to the family.”

“Brother? I’m their father and could I get something to wear? At least a t-shirt and something to cover up my diaper.” Jeff whined just like any toddler. “Sorry honey but I have to unpack all of Michael’s baby clothing, along with the kids toys, highchair and other items. I’ll see what I can find however it will all need washing first.” With that Jeff was taken downstairs and stood on the floor in front of Susan, Michael and Mary. Jeff was still embarrassed that he was being displayed in almost nothing but knew that there was little he could do but try and get used to his new status. Wearing only a diaper happened a fair amount at his age.

“Mary and Michael, you have to play nice with your new baby brother. You also have to watch out for him and make sure he doesn’t get hurt. Remember he is a lot smaller and can’t get pushed around like you two normally play, you have to be gentle.” Margaret instructed.

“I have a new baby brother! Yipee! Can I change his diaper?” Mary screamed with excitement and Margaret giggled “No honey, leave that job to Susan or myself. However if he has an accident you should tell us right away.”

Jeff could only lower his head, stared at the ground and quietly listened to the discussion. For the second time today, the discussion was about him but he was ignored. Jeff saw a trend developing. Margaret was setting the rules for how he would be treated and cared for. “If you are watching Jeffery you can not let him out of your sight, if you have to leave him alone put him in the playpen or put the baby gates up. And remember you to are in charge of Jeffery, not the other way around.” Jeff was about to protest when Margaret cut him off, “And another rule, from now on Jeffery gets a nap every afternoon. Is that understood?” Jeff just stood there and nodded his head ‘yes’ in defeat. There was no way to stop this from happening. He was trapped and frankly, he realized he needed the help. “Alright then, Susan and I have to finish getting the nursery together.” Michael jumped up and offered to help, leaving Mary to watch over her new baby brother.

Mary was very happy to play with her new younger brother, “Let’s go play with my dollies” Jeff shook his head No. “Let’s go play on the swings” Jeff shook his head again, Mary getting a little frustrated inquired what he wanted to do. “Watch the news on TV.” Mary giggled “Babies don’t watch the news. You need to be more like a baby.” Jeff found the statement amusing. “And how do I become more like a baby? I’m already shorter than you and in diapers.”

- to be continued

The Return to Innocence - Part 6

by BBoy

Mary had to think about this for a few seconds, “Babies suck their thumb. You should suck your thumb.” Jeff scoffed at the notion, but Mary insisted since she was in charge. “You have to suck your thumb, I dare you.” Jeff thought this was harmless and hoped Mary would tire of the game soon, so he stuck his thumb in his mouth without trying to suck. What he didn’t expect was his tongue and cheeks betraying him as his mouth involuntarily started to pull the thumb in and out. Jeff tried to remove his thumb but his now older sister put her hand in front forcing it to stay in. As Jeff’s mouth and tongue pulled on his thumb he began to relax and feel more secure. After a minute Mary removed her hand, Jeff continued to suck his thumb for a moment before stopping. “See I told you were a baby!” Jeff would have cringed from the comment however after peeing his pants, getting his first diaper change and then being told the new house rules he realized that sucking his thumb was pretty much what he was supposed to do.

Mary grabbed the TV remote and found Sesame Street, “At least its not Barney.” Jeff thought to himself and went over to sit down beside Mary. The couch was huge to Jeff, as he stood there. The seat was half way up his chest however with his slender 25 lbs frame he was able to scale the couch with little difficulty. As he sat down the diaper crinkled heavily and the smell of baby powder wafted around him. Jeff poked at his diaper trying to get used to his new form, he found it warm and humid however it also somehow made him feel more comfortable. Distracted he looked up at the TV and got caught up in a skit with Big Bird. After 15 minutes Jeff was thoroughly into the program and didn't notice as his hand slowly moving up in front of his face and depositing his thumb back in his mouth.

After an hour Margaret came back down stairs to see the two kids watching TV. Mary was squealing and giggling at the cartoon while Jeff was lying back on the couch sucking his thumb. To Margaret Jeff had become the epitome of an adorable baby. His blonde hair, big dimples and protruding belly melted Margaret’s heart, having another baby in the house had somehow made it much more warm and loving.

“Jeffery, it’s time for your nap.” Margaret sang as she walked in the room.

“Awww come on it’s the middle of the afternoon. I really don’t need to go to bed.”

Margaret picked him up and carried him upstairs. “It’s a crib not a bed honey and yes it is time for your nap.” Jeff was dreading the moment, a crib was as much a cage, just made to look nicer. As they entered the nursery he noticed most of the renovations were done. Along with the crib and changing table, there were drawers for clothes, a shelf with a few baby products although he figured it would be full soon.

Margaret dumped her baby in the crib then turned to get an outfit from the drawers. Jeff grabbed the bars and stood up looking over the side of the crib. His chin rested on the railing while he watched his former wife. “I’ve taken most of the clothes downstairs to wash but this will do for now.” She presented Jeff with a plain yellow one-piece sleeper and rested it on the rail while she reached between the bars and stuck two fingers down the front of his diaper.

“Hey, if I’m wet I’ll let you know!”

Jeff protested but Margaret didn’t listen, “No honey I have to check your diaper. Actually it’s a little damp, but you will be fine for your nap. Now give me your arms and we can get the sleeper on.” Jeff didn’t resist and tried to help as best he could for an uncoordinated two year old. Margaret finished tucking Jeff in under the covers. “Now you go to sleep, if there are any problems I have the baby monitor with me, just shout or cry if you need me.”

As the door closed Jeff looked around the crib. The foot and backboards were painted with bunnies and one of Mary’s stuffed toys, a fuzzy elephant, had been placed at the head of the crib. Jeff was left to ponder, “I’m not even tired why can’t Margaret get past my size and realize I’m not a baby. This is ridiculous, when I get up from my nap I’m going…I’m going to have…have words with…zzzzzzzzz. With that Jeff fell fast asleep. Margaret smiled as she heard his snores through the monitor.

A few hours later Margaret came into the room and quietly walk over to the crib where soft snores emanated. There was an adorable 2 year-old, eyes shut with his thumb between the lips. Margaret reached down, lightly rubbed his chest and softly talked to her youngest. “Time to get up sleepy head. If you keep napping all afternoon you won’t go to sleep till way past your bedtime. Come on let’s get you changed into something presentable.”

He was a little groggy however he came to quickly, opening his eyes and smiled. He gazed up at her for a moment before becoming active, rolling over and climbing to his knees. Jeff crawled over to the side, grabbed the rail and hoisted himself up to a standing position. He held on to steady his balance while Margaret unzipped his sleeper. Once she removed his arms and pushed it down it pooled at his feet. Then gently she grabbed him under his armpits and hoisted him into the air, sitting him on the change table. Being lifted he could feel the diaper sagging low on his hips, however Jeff realized the accident when he was seated on the change table as the wet piling pressed coldly underneath him. Looking down at the sodden mess, he hesitantly reached down and squeezed the diaper to confirm his worst fear. The cold wet liner had compressed becoming heavy and thick and he groaned at his growing lack of toilet training.

“Its okay honey. You were bound to expect this in your condition.” Margaret noticing Jeff’s distress tried to comfort him and rubbed his rubbed his back as he sat there motionless starring at his failure. Finally Margaret changed Jeff, placed him in a dry diaper, then proceeded to put him in a red shirt, blue pants, socks and little shoes.

“There we are. Let’s get going we have a big afternoon of shopping.” Mary picked Jeff up and carried him downstairs.

He looked at her with a hint of terror in his voice. “Shopping! You can’t take me out in public like this. What if I’m recognized?”

Margaret just laughed. “No honey, no one could recognize you, if someone did they would automatically assume you’re your own son.” Mary stopped in the kitchen to give Jeff a quick drink of water as babies usually wake up thirsty after a nap. Margaret handed him a plastic cup with water, “Honey drink this carefully, I don’t have any sippy cups or other stuff for you to drink from and I don’t want to change your clothes again if you spill. Jeff gladly accepted the cup with two hands and carefully lifted to take a drink, immediately pouring water on his shirt. Margaret bent down and helped him drink the rest of the water, then dried off his shirt.

Margaret grabbed a backpack and took Jeff’s hand as they walked out to the mini-van. When the car door opened he noted that Mary’s old car seat had already been installed behind the driver’s seat. With his diminutive physique Margaret easily lifted him into his new seat and was strapped in securely.

Margaret climbed in behind the wheel and they were off. “Jeffery, I need you to act a little more childish when we are in public. I have no problem discussing world events when we are at home but in public you have to act your age.” Jeff shrugged and agreed he wouldn’t want to jeopardize the secrecy of the DNAM experiments. “You will need to shorten your sentences and use a very limited vocabulary, remember our kids only knew about 50 words when they were your age.

“Me want more milk.” Jeff called out.

“No honey, that is too long. It needs to be even shorter to sound like someone your age.”

Jeff smiled. “more milk.” then with a finger stuck half way in his mouth he giggled. “dydee poopy!” Margaret turned her head quickly. “You can’t be serious, I just changed you.” Jeff laughed at the joke he played on her.

Margaret turned her attention back to the road and smiled at Jeff’s growing acceptance of his new role in life. Margaret’s surprise reseeded but her serious tone continued, “And one more thing from now on you have to call me Mommy or Mama, not honey, sweetie pie or Margaret, babies your age only know a few words and they all address their mothers as Mommy.”

Jeff nodded in agreement, “Okay I’ll call you that in public.”

But Margaret cut him off, “No, you should call me Mommy all the time, it’s more appropriate and less chance of making a mistake when in front of others.”

Jeff started to squirm at the concept, “But you’re my wife not my mother.”

However she wasn’t about to budge on the issue. “Not until your older. If I have to change your diapers, feed you, cloth you and care for you 24/7, then you will call me Mommy. The rest of the family are treating you like their younger brother, it’s time I did the same.” All Jeff could do is sit in his child car seat and listen. “You not only have to act the part of a toddler, you have to accept that you can no longer do the activities of an older person. Am I clear baby?”

Jeff was stunned by her demands and tears began to trickle down his cheeks as he sat there. “Yes, I understand.”

But that wasn’t enough for Margaret, “That is not was asked from you, what does a BABY say?” Jeff was almost of the verge of crying as his emotions filled the pit of his stomach. He was being forced to give up last vestiges of his adulthood and accept he was no longer a husband and father by the smallest and least responsible member of the family, it was almost to much to take.

“Yeth, Mommy.”

After a while, Jeff ‘s tears dried and it was quickly replaced with boredom. Due to his stature, the windows were too high to look out. Instead of seeing buildings and other cars, all Jeff saw was sky and the occasional 18-wheel truck they passed. Boredom was soon replaced by curiosity so he decided to see what Margaret had put in the knapsack beside him. As he unzipped the top and looked inside Jeff shuddered when he saw a couple of disposable diapers, baby wipes, baby powder and an extra change of clohes. Obviously it was the start of his diaper bag, he knew that eventually it would be replaced with a proper large baby blue diaper bag and filled with every baby product available.

A few minutes later Jeff assumed they had arrived at their destination as he could feel the mini-van turn hard into what was probably a parking lot. Margaret parked, got out and opened the side door. She then threw the knapsack over her shoulder, unbuckled Jeff and rested the child on her other shoulder. As they walked through the parking lot Margaret carried Jeff patting him on his cushioned butt, with every touch his diaper it crinkled. Jeff was continually reminded with each hit that he was small child and when they walked into the store he would be seen as Mommy’s diapered little baby. He tucked his head into the crook of Margaret’s neck as he tried to hide from the impending stares of everyone in the store.

- to be continued.

The Return to Innocence - Part 7

by BBoy

As they entered the store he immediately recognized the blue and gray décor of the local Wal-Mart. Margaret placed Jeff in the shopping cart seat and proceeded to push him through the store. Because the seat pointed towards the driver of the cart Jeff could only see behind Margaret instead of what was in front of him and what Margaret was looking at. However Margaret paid special attention to making sure Jeff knew what she was purchasing allow him to be part of the buying decisions. Margaret wasn’t a cruel person and she understood that Jeff was not a real child and tried to be a little more inclusive.

They walked the isles, Margaret would quietly ask which item he liked and the baby Jeff would point or squeal his approval. He actually got excited through the whole process and eagerly helped choose everything from toys to a stroller. Jeff would not be given many decisions these days so when Margaret allowed him to pick out the various items Jeff became very interested. He even tried to convince Margaret to buy a new crib but she refused sighting financial limitations.

During the adventure, Jeff only squirmed a few times, the first when Margaret stopped to investigate playpens. Jeff was going to protest however Margaret suggested they would have one around the house for ‘appearances’ and he nervously agreed. The second problem arose when Margaret picked up a set of baby bottles. Using his best baby voice “No baba. me cup!”

Margaret smiled maternally at her new son and the effective use of his new vocabulary. “No honey, you made a big mess on your shirt when I gave you a glass of water. You are going to use sippy cups and nursing bottles, its what all babies your age use.”

Jeff frowned at the comment. His frustration was as much to do with her saying no, as the reality of how his life was changing. “Well I’m not going to drink toddler formula. This is all starting to get a little overboard.”

“Well honey, we shall see what happens.” Her remark was directed at Jeff however she wasn’t about to change her mind on the subject. In fact it was a little humorous since she had already put a dozen cans in the shopping cart. Jeff also knew she wasn’t really paying attention to the conversation, instead it seemed she was paying lip service which only frustrated Jeff even more.

Half way through their shopping trip Jeff’s bladder started to exert pressure. “Me potty.”

Understanding the necessity of time she quickly turned he cart towards the bathroom. However halfway there Jeff’s expression turned to relief then shock as his bladder released itself. Jeff squirmed in his as the diaper grew warmer embarrassed by his lack of control. He knew that his incontinence was getting worse as he found it harder and harder to hold it in. His little bladder must be getting smaller and with it the ability to control the flow. For the most part he’d been able to make it to the bathroom, lately there had been a lot of close calls but he had always been near a bathroom. But this journey to the bathroom was far too long.

Margaret seeing the expression on his face stopped the cart and patted his head trying to consol the little child. “It’s okay honey, you can’t be expected to control yourself. Just relax, finish up what you are doing and I’ll change you in a couple of minutes.” All Jeff could do was sit in the cart as tears silently rolled down his face. He whimpered and fussed as Margaret walked the isles towards the bathroom.

As promised they pulled up in front of the washroom and Margaret reached behind the dirty toddler, opening the package of Pampers and other changing supplies. Finally Jeff was removed from the cart and carried into the women’s bathroom, his head hung low. Margaret carried him in shutting the door behind her. As Jeff was placed on the changing table, his head shot around looking from one side to another happy to note there were no other women in the washroom. He tried to relax however the cold hard plastic changing station was not easy to get used to. Jeff put his hands over his eyes in discomfort and embarrassment wishing he was a thousand miles away. Without thinking one of his tiny hands quietly moved south depositing its thumb in his mouth. He sucked furiously as his former wife started unbuttoning his pants to gain access.

As Margaret began to unfasten the tapes on his diaper as the bathroom door swung open and a customer walked into the room, “Why Margaret, I haven’t seen you in a while. How have you been?”

Both Margaret and Jeff were taken by surprise. “Janice…why hello. I didn’t expect to see you here…well at least not in the bathroom.” Margaret turned back to Jeff and began to remove the sodden diaper, however as she pulled it back pee poured out the side and a light splatter could be felt through the front of the diaper. She instantly realized Jeff had begun to pee again and quickly pulled the front of the diaper back up. As soon as Margaret began to remove the diaper Jeff could feel the pee flow freely over his crotch, down the sides and leak onto his pants.

He had started peeing and never realised until now! Shock and amazement at this revelation caused his emotions to overwhelm him and began to cry in distress without a second thought.

Janice upon seeing the upset baby, moved quickly towards the stall allowing the mother to focus her attention on her son. “Good to see you again, we should chat soon.”

“Sounds great, give me a call and we can have coffee sometime.” Margaret now turned back to Jeff and patiently waited for him to finish with his latest accident before changing. Finally satisfied he was finished Margaret removed the diaper and proceeded to clean the mess. Before Jeff knew it he was wrapped in a dry diaper. “There there little one, everything is alright now.” Once Margaret fastened the snaps on the pants, she picked up him up, holding him against her chest and began to comfort the sobbing child.

Margaret gave a quick wave of the hand as Janice quietly exited the stall and left the bathroom trying not to disturb the baby as he had begun to calm down and hadn’t noticed her presence. Margaret continued to console Jeff as he’d stopped crying and the tears dried up, leaving him a little exhausted, content to rest his head on her chest and sucking his thumb.

They continued back to their shopping trip. Margaret steered the cart into the clothing section and begun to look through the various matching sets. Jeff picked out matching pant/shirt along with a couple of coveralls, a sleeper and a half dozen diaper shirts which Margaret was particularly determined to get over Jeff’s protests. “You are going to wear these onesies baby. When I dressed Mary in them, it always helped to keep her diaper in place and I found she had less leaks.”

Jeff looked truly insulted however he kept his composure and in a quiet voice being careful not to be heard. “I’m not going to have leaks, I’m not a child. I still have the mind of an adult.”

“Adult mind. Baby’s body.” Margaret was feeling sorry for Jeff but her patience was beginning to wear. She hadn’t cared for a toddler in a few years and had taken for granted the independence her daughter had already shown. More and more she was seeing Jeff as the toddler he was, no longer the responsible independent adult. Now he needed constant attention, which meant a mommy would now be her role.

Jeff groaned and fussed when Margaret selected particularly feminine or childish outfit, “No Mama, no wike!” Margaret smiled at her little boy, kissed him on the head and whispered, “Okay honey but I get to choose one outfit.”

Jeff rolled his eyes and nodded his head in acceptance. He watched as Margaret slowly walked through the stacks finally stopping and inspecting a set. Jeff tried to crane his head to see but she was partially blocked by a rack of jumpers. Margaret had a broad grin and came back to the cart to show him the prize. Margaret presented him with a white/blue two-piece shortall set with bloomers that looked like short-shorts except they had elastic around the legs, which only highlighted a bulging diaper underneath the bloomers. Jeff was stunned by the choice and he knew this would be something he could be taken out and presented to her friends. “No! Please Marg…Mommy not that, I can’t be seen in that outfit.”

Margaret just cooed “It’s alright honey, you are going to look precious in this outfit. Besides this is my choice, you promised.”

Jeff was getting frustrated with his situation, he tried to be patient with his family and how they treated him. When moved into Michael’s room he said little, when moved into Mary’s room he conceded, when put in diapers and made to sleep in a crib there wasn’t a struggle. Now he felt like he was taken advantage of by his wife and now mother. The shortall suit, although appropriate for his age was not for an adult. “No! I will not wear that. No No No!” Jeff was loosing control, his voice getting louder.

“Enough!” Margaret said sharply like talking to a child. “You will be quiet or I’ll give you a spanking right now! Is that understood!”

“But…but…I…” he began to plead but the ferocity behind her eyes knew that it wasn’t a good idea to push the issue anymore.

“I said no. I am not going to give into a tot who behaves like someone his age. You will learn to sit and behave yourself. I AM CLEAR?” Jeff could only sit in the seat sniffling with tears of humiliation running down his face.

The shopping trip continued however Jeff didn’t show much interest. After a short while he fell asleep and snoozed as Margaret finished up. Jeff was woken up when he was lifted into his car seat and strapped in, however being stuck in the seat with little stimulation he fell back to sleep. Jeff was again woken up when they arrived home. Margaret lifted him from his seat and placed him on the ground. Jeff stood there for a minute still very sleepy, he took a few steps then stopped, wobbled in place finally he crouched until he fell on his diapered butt. Jeff sat there in the shade sucking his thumb as he slowly removed the cobwebs of sleep from his mind. His mind was still an adult’s however he had noticed some minor changes that he assumed were due to his physical condition. Balance was becoming a problem, he had fallen a couple of times today however he was relatively close to the ground so it didn’t hurt. His speech was also getting tougher to control, with the loss of some teeth he had to concentrate otherwise his new lisp made him almost incomprehensible.

Jeff sat there as Margaret and the kids carried boxes and bags into the house. After a while he noticed that his crotch was warm, he put a hand down and pushed down on this diaper. It squished from a very recent wetting. Jeff rolled his eyes at the growing incontinence however the fact he hadn’t noticed when he had peed himself was more a little troubling.

Recognizing he needed help with his soggy underwear, Jeff got up and waddled towards the house. He only got a few steps before his stomach started to grumble giving him notice of an impending need to use the toilet. There was a slim chance he would make it to the bathroom, it was a long way for a little kid to go from the driveway, up the steps, through the front door, down the hall and finally at the bathroom. Then after all that distance he’d have to try and get his pants off and scale the toilet seat, it seemed insurmountable.

Each step was difficult and each time he moved a leg it felt like it might explode out his backside. Clenching his butt cheeks hard together and holding his concentration as best as possible, he continued to struggle up the path. Part way up the front walk Jeff couldn’t hold it any longer and as he stood there his sphincter relaxed and a wave of pleasure rippled through his body. He was surprised how much pleasure the act of pooping in his diapers made him feel. For the moment he was satisfied to close his eyes, slide his thumb in his mouth and concentrated on the soft expanding mass in the back of his diaper. “I could get used to this.” He thought to himself.

- to be continued.

I can't wait for you to catch upto Chapter8 of the rewrite, and Chapter13 of the old ones ^-^

I am upto chapter 16 but I'm having trouble getting 16 completed. I have at least another 3 or 4 chapters in my head.

The more I read the more I like. :wub: Please don't stop. :Crylol: Your a very talented writer. :thumbsup: I don't remember ever reading a story that I have enjoyed this much. :lol:

The Return to Innocence - Part 8

by BBoy

After what seemed like an eternity standing on the walkway, Jeff awoke from his almost meditative state but did not take his thumb from his mouth. Standing in place he could feel the warm mess mould to his butt, suddenly and without warning his bladder also released sending more warmth spreading across his diaper.

Jeff was neither shocked nor disheartened by his sudden lack of toilet training and the experience did not cause him the anguish he would have felt just a few hours earlier. Slowly he was adjusting to the situation and the role he now played. It seemed more familiar and a sense of contentment was slowly washing over him. For the moment he was satisfied to be just over a year old. He was content with who he was.

As he stood there in a semi-meditative state staring at the flower bed his sister Mary walked past to get another load of baby supplies from the van. As she pasted, Mary stopped and sniffed the air. As she looked at Jeff, he was standing with his thumb in his mouth and eyes closed not taking notice of her.

Quietly and somewhat sympathetically she spoke to her younger bother. Mary now had a sense of responsibility for her younger brother and felt sympathy for him. “Jeffery did you go poopy in your diapers?” The little boy did not make any motion at first but finally nodded his head without removing his thumb. “We have to go tell Mommy. Take my hand baby.”

Jeff did not fuss nor refuse her orders. He quietly held out a hand and kept thumbsucking with the other, finding it very soothing at this time. He submissively followed his sister up to the steps and used her helping hand to scale the steps. With each step he could feel the mess shift in his diaper. It didn’t bother him much although he would rather get rid of it soon. So getting a helping hand from Mary was somewhat convenient.

He could feel the extra weight which bunched soggily between his legs and as it cooled, it was not the same comfortable feeling just a few short minutes ago. Swinging his leg up, his knee buckled and balance failed him completely as he fell back on his bottom. Jeff could feel the poo spread out across the inside of his diaper. The feeling was quickly changing from bearable to uncomfortable as he found the mess more difficult to deal with. Now he knew why his children cried soon after pooing in their diapers, he was right that they didn’t mind messing themselves at all but the enjoyment would soon ware off.

As he got back up he knew that this was a huge mess to clean up and would make him look all that more babyish in front of his wife. He doubted Margaret would let him out of diapers before a solution was found to the regression.

Mary marched into the house with her little bother in tow. “Mommy! Jeffery needs a diaper change!” Mary yelled loud enough for the whole house to hear. Margaret walked over the door to find the two children standing there.

Jeff hung his head, not in shame, instead he was resigned that he’d need help changing ‘his’ diaper. For the first time Jeff truly understood he was married to his diapers. No longer was the package the house supply of diapers but they were ‘his’ diapers and now he longed to be put in a fresh clean one. As if his personality had snapped, something inside him decided his new life would be alright and he was safe. His diapers didn’t seem foreign but somehow normal and comforting. Without his new underwear, there would have been disastrous consequences in the crib, at the store and in the driveway. Jeff had reasoned that they were probably a necessity and to be tolerated.

Although Margaret could smell the accident, she asked the obvious. “Jeffery did you make a mess in your diaper?” Jeffery just stood there sucking his thumb and did not answer, a little embarrassed at the moment. She walked over and knelt down beside him, placed one hand on his stomach while she used the other hand to pull back his diaper to take a look. Jeffery just stood there one hand in his mouth barely flinching by his Mommy’s actions. “Oh dear, I’m afraid baby needs to be changed. Come with me honey.”

Margaret picked up her new son and carried him back to the nursery. Jeff was dumped in his crib while Margaret went to start a bath. Jeff noticed his height had dropped since last night. Now he was eye level with the railing, it hadn’t been a huge loss in height but it was obvious the regression continued.

Margaret returned and gave Jeff a cursory cleaning before whisking him for to the bathtub. While in the tub Jeff noticed he was not given the opportunity to wash himself instead Margaret went about the process of cleaning all parts of his body. Once finished he was rinsed, lifted out of the tub and wrapped in a towel. From there he was brought back to the nursery where he was diapered and placed in a new red sleeper. He was now far happier and content than a few minutes earlier which showed as he smiled at his Mommy.

From there he was brought downstairs and deposited in his new high chair. Now it was Susan’s turn to feed her new baby brother. She tied a bib around his neck and proceeded to place pre-cut food in front of him on the chair’s tray. Jeff quietly began to eat his meal with his fingers while getting half of the food on his bib and the floor. Jeff watched as the rest of the family sat down and proceeded to eat their food, he was very jealous that they had meat and potatoes while he was stuck with far less interesting foods. Then Susan sat down with a jar of strained carrots and proceeded to feed the semi-solid food. After a couple of mouthfuls Jeff had enough of the substance but decided to bear the taste without of making a fuss. Instead he would talk to Margaret about the baby food.

Jeff was finished eating a few minutes before the rest of the family had completed their meal. The kids proceeded to clean up the dishes while Margaret picked up Jeff and brought his to the living room. She sat down and rested Jeff in her lap and produced a baby bottle filled with warmed formula. Jeff eye’s grew wide at the site but wasn’t given a choice as the nipple was placed in his mouth and he instinctively started to pull the formula from the bottle. He wasn’t really that shocked, after being diapered and treated like a baby a nipple bottle seemed pretty normal. About half way through the bottle Margaret was called to the phone, leaving Jeff to sit on the couch watching the news.

Margaret returned a minute later to find a very cute little boy finishing off his bottle, laying tucked into the arm of the couch focused on getting the last drops. She could tell he was done as he slurped on the ruminants. Throwing a towel over her shoulder she picked Jeff up and burped him. “Tim just called. Apparently Professor Leahy is back from vacation and wants to meet with both of you. He didn’t have much information other than to be at the lab for 10am.” Jeff was quite excited by the news, hopefully his boss would have a solution to the regression.

Jeff sat back on the couch and eagerly awaited the news updates at the top of the hour, but as the program began his bladder started to warn him of an urgent need to use the bathroom. Torn between getting to the bathroom and missing the hour’s top stories was too much for Jeff. He hadn’t watched, read or seen any news in a couple of days and as a self-declared news junkie he needed a fix. As the newscast began Jeff quickly looked around to see if anyone was watching, however he was safe from prying eyes. Before the little man had been able to rest back on the couch he began to pee in his diaper. For once he’d use his position and status as the family’s baby to his advantage.

Soon bedtime came and he was taken upstairs, changed and hoisted into the crib. Margaret made sure he was tucked in with a couple of fuzzy stuffed bears to keep him company. As soon as Margaret left the room Jeff pulled a bear close to him, put his thumb in his mouth and drifted off to sleep.

When morning arrived Jeff was woken by the sounds of his kids getting up and showering. Grabbing the bars of his crib, he hoisted himself up to a standing position. The soft footing of the mattress made standing difficult and he naturally grabbed for the bars for assistance these days. Looking at the railing he let out a sign of relief as his chin was still the same height with the crib. At least for the moment it seemed like the regression had stopped. Jeff felt a little better about his situation however he was still small and unfortunately very wet. The smell of stale pee surrounded him however for the moment he wasn’t miserable just a little uncomfortable.

A few minutes later, Margaret came charging into the room and busied herself at the changing table getting a fresh diaper, powder and cream prepared. “Good morning sunshine, I heard you getting up on the baby monitor. You slept in late this morning, obviously the changes in your body have finally caught up to you. You will definitely go down for your nap on time today.” Jeff looked over at the dresser and on top was an old baby monitor. The monitor reminded him there would be little privacy these days even in the solitude of his own bedroom.

Margaret lifted the little man on to the changing table and proceeded to clean him up and dress him for the big day. “Come on honey, let’s get moving we have a busy morning ahead of us. We are supposed to meet with Dr. Leahy.”

After getting dressed, Jeff was placed on the floor and left to toddle around the room. He made his way towards the mirror but fell half way there. As he stepped awkwardly forward his upper body didn’t seem to be in unison with his feet which couldn’t keep a steady pace. Each step seemed to be awkward as his arms swung around trying to keep his balance, but with one false step he teetered forward and landed on his knees. Determined to keep walking on his own, Jeff got on all fours, stuck his butt in the air and slowly got to his feet. He stood momentarily to gain his balance before tottering across the room. Jeff grimaced at his lack of balance but knew that if he got any smaller it could get much worse. When he arrived at the mirror a 15-month-old boy looked back at him. Even when looking at his reflection in the mirror he had a hard time accepting his new size.

Margaret picked him up and carried the toddler downstairs to the kitchen placing him in the high chair. Susan sat down in front of him and helped out by feeding him the baby his food. Jeff quietly accepted the pureed baby food without a fight. It was bland and without any real texture which made him grimace with each mouthful however he patiently accepted each mouthful until the bottle had been scooped empty. Finally Jeff was picked up and rested in Susan’s lap while he sucked on his nipple bottle.

After breakfast, the kids were sent off to school and Margaret was left to get her son ready for the trip to the lab. She packed his new diaper bag with lunch, diapers and extra clothes in case he made a mess. Soon they were both in the min-van and off to the lab. By the time they arrived Jeff was bubbling with excitement. Hopefully there was a plan to get him back to his normal age however if they were only able to get him partially restored it would be a success. Although being a baby had its moments, his adjustment was not without some frustration.

Soon Margaret parked the van and went around to the passenger door, removing Jeff and carrying him into the building. As they entered the building, Karen the gorgeous student almost ran over the two of them. Startled by the near collision she looked directly at Jeff and then at his mother, “Oh I’m sorry, I should have been looking where I’m going. You have a very cute son.” She tickled him under the chin and stopped to gaze into Jeff’s eyes and scan his face. “Do you have another son? Your little boy seems awfully familiar.”

Jeff was almost frozen with fear at the thought of being recognized, however Margaret seemed much more comfortable. Realizing that Jeff had been working in the building over the past week while his regression was in full swing, she needed to think quick. “Well yes I have a couple of family members who pass through here.”

“Well I guess that would explain it, I’d seen a couple of people this week that had to be related. I guess your other son is going to come here next year?” As the two adults chatted Jeff knew that Karen was still curious as there was a distant look to her eyes that caused him to believe she was thinking about something other than the immediate conversation.

Soon they entered the lab, where Tim was busy cleaning before the arrival of their boss. Tim poked his head up from behind the desk and stood there looking stunned at his diminutive lab mate. He slowly took in the small child who stood on the ground, if front of him. He wasn’t sure but Jeff might have been a little over a year old however the look from the baby’s eyes told Tim there was much more than a small child in there.

Finally Jeff took a few uneasy steps before toddling over to Tim, where he was still sitting with his mouth wide open. “Be careful or you will start drooling like me.”

Tim shook himself from the shock. “Uhh sorry I just didn’t expect to see you so young.”

Jeff looked up at the giant in front of him. “I didn’t expect to wook like dis either.” Suddenly wincing at the sound of his lisp.

Tim picked up Jeff and placed the child on his lap. As Jeff sat down he felt his diaper squish underneath him. “Mom…Margaret!”

Also noticing the state of the diaper Tim, patted the child on the shoulder, “Margaret left the room a couple of minutes ago, let me take care of you. Don’t worry I used to change a lot of my bothers and sisters over time.” With that Jeff was hoisted up and placed on the lab’s counter. Tim grabbed the diaper bag, opened it up and removed the necessary items.

Jeff was agitated looking around the lab to see if others were watching. “Tim, I don’t think it necessary for you to do this. I’m sure Margaret will be back in a minute.”

Tim cut off his lab mate. “Not to worry, I promise not to tell anyone. Let’s get this diaper changed or that pee is going to stink. Besides I doubt you’d rather be wet when the Leahey gets here.”

With that Jeff was placed on the changing pad and laid on his back. The snaps on his pants made for quick entry and the next thing his diaper was off and his crotch and bottom wiped. With a new diaper fastened in place the process was finished. The last fasteners were attached and he gave the tot’s stomach a tickle sending Jeff into a laughing fit. “Oh pwease, no don’!” Jeff grimaced at his infantile speech.

Tim smiled at his charge “Sorry buddy but I couldn’t resist with the way you look.”

“No problem but please try to keep the tickling to yourself…and thanks for the change.” Jeff said with a sense of relief. “Did the Professor mention if he had a solution to the regression?” Jeff said with an air of excitement. “Nope, I talked with his wife Michelle. She asked if we could both be in the lab today for a meeting. I’ve been trying to contact Leahey for a week but no success. If anyone can figure this out, it’s the Professor.” With that the two scientists sat back and discussed their activities for the past week.

About 10 minutes later the unmistakable clicking of Michelle’s high heels could be heard as she approached the lab. Tim lifted Jeff by the armpits and placed him unsteadily on the floor, not letting go until the little one had control of his balance. Upon being released Jeff carefully proceeded towards the door where he stopped dead in his tracks.

First Margaret walked in carrying his folded playpen looking a little shaken. “Jeffery, look who I ran into in the hallway.” Following behind her was Michelle who came into the lab dressed in a casual blouse and slacks; her long brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Walking into the lab she was pushing a stroller, careful to avoid the experimental equipment stacked neatly beside the door. In the stroller was a 10-month-old boy in a white shirt with coveralls and little blue shoes. He was the epitome of cuteness as he sucked his thumb. Jeff looked up at Michelle, “I thought your son was almost two?” She looked down at Jeff and gave a little smirk, “Our son IS two.” Jeff a little confused looked at the infant, “Then who is...oh no! Professor Leahey?”

- to be continued.

The Return to Innocence - Part 9

by BBoy

The little child removed his thumb and looked directly at Jeff. “Yeath it me. What do you think of my new ride?” Rob Leahey giggled and kicked his legs in the air at the comment. Michelle reached down unclipped the safety belt and lifted her husband out of the stroller, placing him on the floor. The professor stood unsteadily for a moment before he walked awkwardly towards Jeff. After 10 steps the professor wobbled and fell backwards onto his cushioned butt. The professor got to his knees and made the rest of the way over crawling like a child just learning to walk. It was obvious the physical age of 10 months had an overwhelming impact on the Professor’s balance and ability to walk. It couldn’t be any easier with a thick diaper widening his stance making him waddle more than walk normally, Jeff knew this from first hand experience as his diaper constantly reminded him.

It was getting almost too much for Jeff. The past week had been overwhelming and more than once he had broke down crying, especially with his new regressed emotions it was hard not too feel beleaguered by the events. First he was regressed, then without any consultation he was treated more and more like someone his physical age. He was only starting to get used to his situation and the routine of feedings and naps developed for him by his wife and now his mentor was younger than him! As Rob crept towards him, Jeff stepped back in shock not sure how to react however his balance was also poor and he fell on his bottom. Sitting there mouth wide open as a little stream of drool began to trickle down his chin.

Rob made his way over to Jeff and sat down beside him, both babies had their legs spread apart and their diapers were clearly bulging under their pants. Jeff was speechless as he looked at his boss, the drool was now dripping on to his shirt. “At least I’m bigger than you.” Jeff struggled with any response while struggling with the sight of his new boss.

Jeff then noticed a growing wet spot on the crotch of Rob’s coveralls. It was obvious that the professor was having an accident right in front of him but what surprised Jeff most was that it went unnoticed even as the pee leaked around the diaper and onto his clothes. “Uhhh…professor, your diapee is weaking.” With that Leahey rolled his eyes and looked down at the growing stain. “Mama bought these cheap diapers yesterday and this is the second time today I’ve made a mess.” Jeff was a little surprised that Leahey just sat there not attempting to get help with his diaper change, then upon reflection Jeff had also slipped into the same passive mode the other day. It almost made sense. “Please call me Rob, Professor seems to formal at this age.”

“Any problems since you ended up as a baby?” Jeff inquired. Rob smiled shyly, “Yeath, this morning I finally got over a bad case of diaper wash. I woke up yesterday morning and it must have been there all night, it really hurt all day yesterday.” Jeff nodded I know what you mean, when that stuff wants to come out there is no way of stopping it from going everywhere inside your pants.”

“Have you tried cloth diapers yet?” Rob inquired back. “Nah haven’t had the chance yet. But they have to be better than these paper lined disposables.” Jeff giggled, “You know instead of talking about football or something else we’re discussing diaper fashions!” With that comment both infants broke out into uncontrollable laughter.

Finally Jeff had someone to relate with, someone to confide in. For the first time Jeff was getting comfortable with his new life, for the moment his fears were washed away. It no longer bothered him that he was wrapped in a diaper, and stripped of his former status as an adult. It almost seemed normal to be dressed in babyish clothes and only 30 inches tall.

“You called your wife Mama? Mine made me change her name too but it does roll off the tongue pretty naturally.”

Their conversation continued for about fifteen minutes until Michelle and Margaret noticed the large stain on the front of Rob’s pants. Both mothers picked up their babies, Margaret cuddled Jeff while they both watched Michelle change Rob. Michelle rested Rob down on the counter top and proceeded to change the wet mess. Margaret and Jeff noticed right away that Michelle cooed and talked the way she would with a real baby. Rob laid back and smiled at her making small short babyish noises and obviously enjoying the attention. Margaret unconsciously started making loving baby talk and patting Jeff’s diapered bottom. Jeff responded by laying his head on her breast and deposited his thumb in his mouth.

Michelle unbuttoned Rob’s blue coveralls and removed the dirty clothes. Then undoing the diaper’s tapes she removed the wet package throwing it in the garbage can. Rob shivered as Michelle gave his skin a cleaning with a baby wipe. Michelle was about to reach for a new diaper when Jeff removed his thumb. “Michelle why not use one of my diapers, Rob’s seems to leak a lot.”

Margaret handed over Jeff’s diaper bag to Michelle and giggled, “Might as well listen to the experts!”

Michelle gladly accepted the bag and proceed to take out various items in the bag. She used the cream rubbing it into every fold of Rob’s skin. As Rob laid there his penis straightened slightly with a small erection, Rob was getting off on this how it wasn’t a complete surprise as this happened often with little boys. However the surprise was that Rob didn’t show any signs of embarrassment. The little child just kept giggling and playing with his hands as Michelle worked on his. Finally she removed the Pampers and laid it under Rob finally pulling it up between his legs and fastening it. She then dug into Rob’s diaper bag and pulled out a yellow set of shortalls and proceeded to pull it over the little man’s head and down his body, finally pulling it under his diaper and attaching it with snaps.

As Michelle finished up she reached into Rob’s bag and pulled out a jar of baby food. “Alright time for Robbie and Jeffery’s lunch. With the announcement, both babies had their bibs tucked around their necks and feed bottles of green beans and strained carrots. Jeff was able to get most of the food in his mouth, however the bib did catch it’s fair share of the meal. It was a little embarrassing to look so childish in front of others being spoon fed pureed mush but he understood he needed Margaret to help him. What was worse, his insecurities were exposed to the world. He looked exactly like he should for a young toddler, especially wearing a large bulky diaper.

However Jeff was doing was much better than his friend, Rob who was having more difficulty eating and his bib was a mess. Being 5 months younger must have made a difference in their coordination. All be it small difference it was enough for Jeff to hold on to some dignity.

As the babies finished up their meal, it was time for a drink. Margaret laid Jeff on her lap and produced a bottle full of formula. Jeff initially didn’t want to take the nipple self-conscious others would watch him nursing like a baby, however after his initial refusal he accepted his fate and began to nurse. Jeff surrendered to the moment, relaxed and became content to lay back in the comfort of his mother’s lap. It wasn’t that he was really thirsty but it was very comforting and enjoyable to just be in Margaret’s arms while his tongue and checks were rhythmically pulling on the nipple. Jeff looked over at Rob to find Michelle had unbuttoned her blouse and slipped a breast out for Rob to take. Laying in Michelle’s arms Rob eagerly accepted the teat and began suckling.

Jeff stopped momentarily as he watched in amazement as his former boss nursed, after a few seconds he continued to feed from the bottle but kept watching in amazement and curiosity. Michelle looked over and smiled, “Jeffery must want a little titty also?”

Margaret giggled and patted Jeff’s bottom, “I think Jeffery is a little to old to be breastfeed.” Jeff had been caught staring. Embarrassed he turned his head away, impotently kicked his feet in the air and kept sucking from his bottle.

“Oh no, 15 months isn’t too old. Our Pediatrician recommended our son be breastfed until his 1st birthday then slowly wean him off it. He still had a feeding once a day until he was 18 months.” Michelle suggested with a fiendish grin.

“Well we shall see but I’m not sure, I’m not ready to start breastfeeding, I haven’t lactated in almost six years.” Margaret could tell Jeff was uncomfortable with the conversation by the way he was shifting around in her lap while nursing.

Michelle also noticed Jeff’s discomfort and continued to press the conversation, “You know Domperidone is an excellent drug to promote milk production. Robbie was feeding about two days after I started taking the medication.”

“Well I’ll think about it however for now we will stick to the nipple bottles.” With that comment Jeff calmed down a little. The thought of nursing from a bottle was bad enough but taking milk from Margaret’s teat was another matter. Jeff snuggled in her lap and concentrated on the milk in front of him, only looking briefly to watch Robbie happily accepting his lunch. The sight didn’t revolt him but somehow deep inside fascinated him.

Both babies kept nursing while their mothers talked about clothes, strollers, feeding routines, ect. Neither Jeff nor Rob seemed to care that they were the center of the conversation, instead they concentrated on getting their fill of milk.“ Jeff kept looking over at Rob curious at what it must be like to suckle from his mother’s breast. It wasn’t a sexual feeling but he didn’t debate the issue, instead he watched and finished off his bottle.

Margaret picked up Jeff, rested his head on her shoulder and proceeded to pat his back. A large belch came out waking Jeff from his trance. Jeff looked around and realized what he had just done but didn’t care, he was a little groggy from the formula, warm and being held close and secure. For the first time since being transformed into a little wet baby Jeff was happy and secure. Secure with himself, secure with his place in life. Jeff slipped his thumb into his mouth and laid his head on his mommy’s breast.

Soon Rob was done and burped. Both men were then place in the playpen, “Okay Robbie and Jeffery you two be good while we leave the room for a minute. We are just running down the hall to get a coffee and will be right back. You two be good babies!” With that Margaret and Michelle left the room. Rob grabbed the mesh walls and pulled himself up so he could watch the two women leave. Rob started to fuss but Michelle turned around, walked over to the playpen and rubbed Rob’s head. “Now come on Robbie you can be without me for a few minutes. Jeffery’s mommy and I need to have a private chat about the two of you. I want both of you to play quietly in the pen. If we have to come back prematurely there will be a spanking. Have I made myself clear to both of you?”

The two babies looked up at the dominating figure and nodded their heads, while looking innocent at the same time. The look from the babies melted Michelle’s heart, a broad smile came across her face. She reached down and kissed Robbie’s head getting a giggle from the infant, then in his mirth he let go of the playpen wall and dropped to a sitting position. Michelle stood up and the two women walked out the door leaving the babies sitting in the playpen.

As their mothers left the room Jeff remained sitting with his legs spread out before him and a thin stream of drool running from the side of his mouth. He was a little groggy from his meal and knew that a nap time was coming soon. Michelle and Margaret had left two small blankets in the playpen in case they decided to nap before they returned. Jeff looked around at his rubber jail cell and wondered if these soft bars would become a permanent part of his everyday life. He wasn’t distressed by the realization that his movements were restricted but instead he wondered what sort of life he would start to lead inside the playpen. Would he be allowed to read scientific journals or would he be subjected to blocks and colourful picture books designed for people of ‘his age’.

As Jeff sat on the soft rubber floor he noticed that the front of his diaper was getting warmer however it barely fazed him It was becoming routine, even though he had been in diapers for only 48 hours their use had become a normal and an unavoidable part of his day. No longer humiliated by their presence Jeff was starting to take the situation in stride. He still found the concept of loosing his toilet training unnerving however it was less disturbing then the actual act of peeing and pooping. For the moment he was content to sit and feel the warmth travel up the sides of his diaper.

Jeff turned back to his former boss and noticed that Rob was lost in thought, for the moment the much smaller infant was almost unrecognizable as his superior. The PhD scientist was now a mere shadow of his former self, sitting across from Jeff staring up at the window.

“So what happened? Why didn’t you get in touch with us?” Jeff inquired.

Rob looked down at himself and his fresh diaper then pulled his index finger from his mouth. “It’s been a crazy week. I’m still living in a dream or nightmare…I think. I know its real but it’s so bizarre. I think I know how it happened but the chances of something happening so spontaneously without being planned seems almost impossible. But it has happened and look at us know!” Rob looked like he might be on the verge of crying. His emotions were once again taking hold of him but struggled valiantly to keep them at bay. He grabbed a fuzzy bear that was laying near by, hugged it and stuck his thumb into his mouth gaining comfort and strength in the process. He rocked back and forth as a few tears trickled down his cheek but he managed to keep his composure as he prepared to recount his tale.

- to be continued.

This is absolutely the best I've ever read.

How far back do they go? They're not going to separate into egg and sperm are they? ;)

I mean, this is not just a good AB/DL story. This is a good *story.* I think even mainstream society would be entertained. I am hanging on to every word.

The Return to Innocence - Part 10, Rob’s Story

by BBoy

This is the first chapter which is about Rob Leahey, the Professor from the lab, and his experience regressing into infancy. Rob who is now a mere 10 months old had to get there somehow. This is his story…

Rob looked down at himself and his fresh diaper then pulled his index finger from his mouth. “It been a cwazy week. It started the day afta da accident wiff da DNAM…” Rob began to reminisce about the past week, his tiny high pitched child’s voiced seemed odd when coupled with the large vocabulary.

For Rob the nightmare started as he walked into the lab Friday morning when he experienced a wave of nausea. “Not today, not the flu when I’m going on vacation. Just my luck, at least it can’t get worse.” Rob said under his breath.

Today’s schedule was tight if he wanted to be out of the lab by early afternoon. Margaret, his wife should have the mini-van packed and their son Benjamin ready to go. He had to make sure everyone had their tasks to be done over the next week while he was gone. There were meetings and last minute paper work that needed to be done before leaving.

The DNAM tests had been going well however the next round of tests needed to be prepped. Rob was hoping to start the next round of experiments once he returned from vacation. He busied himself all morning and skipped lunch so he could be done as soon as possible. His final task was a meeting with his assistants and make sure the lab will run smoothly in his absence. As the meeting wrapped up, his lab assistants duties spelled out and plans for the next couple of weeks Rob felt confident the lab would be on schedule.

After the short meeting at 1pm Rob was out the door of the lab and on his way home. The bouts of nausea were brief but annoying, however he could live with it as long as they were out of town by 2pm. Michelle was a stickler for schedules and organization, which was fine as he was more than happy that someone else ran his home life.

He sat back and pondered what the next two weeks would be like, sitting on the cottage deck having a beer and reading a book. No deadlines and no pressure. Suddenly Rob groaned as he realized his cell phone was back at the office. “No matter, I didn’t need it anyway, I’m on holidays!”

The small Honda pulled into the house at 1:30 pm, Rob was impressed that he was still on schedule. Jumping out of the car, Rob doubled over as a wave of nausea hit him. Once the sickness passed Rob felt like he had more energy. It seemed to be the only positive thing about his latest illness is that he could keep going and stay to his hectic schedule. His back which he injured skiing a few years ago didn’t hurt like it normally did and the tendonitis in his shoulder ached less since getting this flu..

Rob charged into the house where Michelle was cleaning up from lunch. “I honey I’m home from work!” Michelle looked over from the dishes in the sink and smiled at her hubby, “You actually made it home on time, why don’t you help me by getting Benny ready for the trip. Everything is packed and ready to go as soon as you are ready.” Jeff was happy to help and get the vacation under way as soon as possible.

Rob turned into the living room where Benny was in the playpen. His 26 month old son was standing at the side holding on to the mesh wall jumping up and down while squealing at the arrival of Dad. As Rob came close to Benny he could tell that the toddler had processed his lunch. “How can you stand that smell?” Rob stated as his face twisted from the reek emanating from Benny’s back end. He enjoyed being with his son but there was one indisputable fact about babies, they were messy. Toddlers threw up, drooled, smeared dinner everywhere and made the worst stenches. What was worse, they didn’t seem to care. Diaper clad children always seemed impervious to the rank odor.

Michelle had wanted to have a second child but Rob had made excuses why ‘now was not the time’, but for Rob it was that he didn’t want to deal with another baby while they had Benjamin. One baby was enough to deal with at a time. More than once Rob had been thankful for Michelle’s organizational ability and she did run a tight household.

Rob picked up Ben and carried his son upstairs to the nursery. Ben’s nursery was a baby’s dream room. Brightly coloured with pictures of clouds, bunnies and ducks surrounded the walls and all of the furniture. Rob had made the creation of Ben’s room a personal hobby of planning, imagining and painting. Rob had spent most of his time before Ben’s birth preparing the room. All the furniture was hand picked , Rob enjoyed building the room as he reflected on what a child would want in a room. There were even times where Rob kneeled down so he would get his son’s perspective from the crib or floor.

The building of the baby’s room did not lessen Rob’s distain for changing stinky dirty diapers. Ben was lowered on to the changing table and his pant’s legs unbuttoned for quick changes. Next the diaper was opened showing the area of devastation, Rob deftly used the dirty diaper to wipe up his son’s skin before throwing it in the garbage. Then using a baby wipe he cleaned up the last of the mess. Rob then applied a good dose of baby powder and a fresh diaper. Finally refastening the pants Rob was done the most hated of tasks. “I’ll never get used to that smell.”

Benjamin was then given a kiss on the cheek and taken back to the dining room, where Michelle was finishing up. “All right you two let’s get going!” With Michelle’s announcement Rob headed straight to the van, where everything was ready to go.

After locking up the house they were on their way, as the day progressed Rob had a few more bouts of nausea however he was sure he was feeling better. By nightfall they were at the cabin, a beautiful red cedar log cabin beside a small lake. It was Rob’s job to haul all the gear from the van and into the cabin, the task wouldn’t be so bad except it included all of Benjamin’s furniture or it seemed like most of it. Along with Ben’s playpen, there was his change table, crib, high chair, toys and other items that were essential. It was Rob’s job to get Ben’s gear set-up and he didn’t have long before the baby would be off to bed.

After setting up a make shift changing pad on a small dresser, Rob got to building the crib. It didn’t take too long since he had already set it up a few times in the past. By the time Benjamin was ready for bed his nursery was prepared. Even with all the effort his father put into the new room, Ben whimpered when finally put in his crib for the night. It was obvious that the little guy wanted to be in his old room.

Finally the two were alone. Michelle had put their food and clothes away but now she wanted a break. They sat on the deck over looking a beautiful lake with the moonlight reflecting off the water. It was their piece of heaven for the next week.

Michelle looked at her lover and gazed over him. “Honey, have you died your hair? It seems darker and fuller than usual.” Rob was surprised by the comment but thought nothing of it. “I don’t need to dye my hair, I’ve only got a couple grey hairs.” Michelle giggled at Rob’s response. He had started going grey when he was 35 but now at 42 Rob was looking more mature and respectable with his salt and pepper appearance, now covered by the darkness.

Finally she reached over and kissed her lover on the lips, Rob was immediately aroused and joined in. He straddled her, enthusiastically kissing and probing her mouth with his tongue. Rob caressed her breasts before moving down to suck on the ends of her teats. As he began to touch them the nipple became hard and she groaned in ecstasy, she missed the feeling of nursing Benjamin but Rob was a close second. Michelle was surprised by his arousal and aggressive love making. Rob hadn’t been like this since they started dating years ago. Not that she was complaining but it did take her by surprise.

In the morning Rob got up first and decided to go for a jog. He hadn’t felt this good in years and decided it would be a good way to start off his vacation. He left Michelle sleeping and snuck into his son’s room where Benjamin was already awake. Quietly he gave his son a diaper change and a baby bottle full of water. This immediately calmed Ben down and allowed him to put the baby back to sleep for another hour or two. With his son taken care of Rob was on his way for a run.

Rob enjoyed a morning jog. Recently he hadn’t been out as often, this was mainly due to Benjamin and the responsibility of having a baby. Rob wouldn’t change a thing but he did miss jogging regularly. The run was going surprisingly well, after 5 km Rob hadn’t felt like slowing down; however a new wave of nausea hit him and almost caused him to fall down. Rob was dejected, he thought his mysterious illness had passed instead he was feeling the worst cause of nausea since it began.

After stopping for a few minutes Rob decided to turn back for the cabin. He started jogging back but after another 3 km Rob again was hit with another wave of nausea. Once it passed he again started jogging determined to finish his run. Before he arrived back at the cabin he had to stop once more, somehow the exercise seemed to double the amount of nausea.

As he walked in the door of the cabin, Rob was again feeling pretty good. The nausea had passed and everything was back to normal. Michelle was up and preparing breakfast, when she turned around and jumped back when seeing a much younger version of her husband.

“What the hell happened to you!” Michelle almost screamed at the sight of Rob. It was obvious the person in front of her was her husband but there were some drastic changes. Rob looked dejected and started to explain his bouts of nausea but Michelle cut him off. “No! Go look in the mirror, your not the same!”

Rob was not completely sure he understood his wife’s hysterics. He went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. He almost fell over when he saw his reflection. It was him but back when he was 18! The slender athletic frame and full dark head of hair was and instant reminder of his youth. Rob sat down on the toilet and began to think, trying to reason how this could be happening.

“It must have something to do with the DNAM but how? It was never designed for the output needed to do something like this, if it was even possible. Finally it dawn on him, they were running an overload test on the system when the accident knocking the equipment over. That explained part of the problem and why he would be regressing in age but certainly didn’t give him an immediate answer how to reverse the process.

Finally he walked out of the bathroom and over to Michelle where he sat down at the table. “It must have been an accident at work that caused me become younger.” Michelle stood there stunned still trying to understand what was happening. “Are you going to die or get sicker?” Michelle queried.

“No I’m not going to die or get sick, in fact I’m very healthy right now. I doubt I can get much younger than another year, maybe two.” Rob went on to explain what had happened at the lab the other day and how the changes were happening. Once Michelle understood that it wasn’t permanent, that she would get her husband back within a few weeks, her actually started to get excited. “I guess it’s not really illegal then if I sleep with a minor tonight?” as she bent down to kiss her husband, then went back to finish breakfast while Rob had a shower.

He still couldn’t believe what was happening but there was nothing he could do. Even calling Tim or Jeff, his lab assistants were out of the question because he left his cell phone at home. Not that either of them could do anything for him right now. All Rob could do was wait for the regression to stop before trying a couple of ideas he had to reverse the process.

Rob busied himself for the day working on odd jobs around the cabin. He still suffered from the inevitable waves of nausea however they were never as intense, however he still seemed to get younger slowly.

By Monday Rob had not stopped getting younger as he had promised. Now he looked more the part of someone who was 12 years old. His voice had begun to crack getting higher and the hair on his chest had begun to recede. The well shaped muscles had all but disappeared on Saturday and Sunday he watched the last vestiges of adulthood disappear.

As the week progressed Rob was adjusting to his new temporary life. Michelle had all but taken over the family and was now telling Rob what to do and when to go to bed. Rob never complained as he realized his new place in the family and besides deep down he always wanted to be dominated by his wife. She was an ‘A’ type personality, someone who wanted to be in charge, whereas Rob was more willing to follow.

- to be continued.

• 2 months later...

The Return to Innocence, Part 11, Rob’s Story

by BBoy

Wednesday came and Rob was now looking more like a 6 year old. His small body had become skinny, without most features that told a person he was beyond the first grade. Rob could hardly recognize himself except that he remembered all the old family pictures from this age.

His adult clothes had been out grown by Sunday forcing Michelle to run into town and get a few temporary sizes. Michelle was a little less naïve than Rob and realized that the regression might not stop for a while. When Michelle went shopping for clothes she made sure to get a variety of sizes just to be on the safe side.

Even now those clothes Michelle purchased on Sunday were far too big for his size and Rob was constantly pulling up his pants. She decided another trip to the clothing store was in order however she figured that this trip would be better made without Rob around. He had protested during the last trip when Michelle brought sizes down to age 7, “I will never need anything that small.” Those words still reverberated in her head. “This time I won’t make the same mistake.” She mused to herself.

Michelle collected up her purse and car keys before stopping to talk with Rob. “Honey I won’t be gone long but I have to run into the local town and purchase some new clothes for you. There is no way you can go on using those oversized clothes. Besides I still have the receipt so they can probably be returned.” Rob nodded in agreement, “But what about Benny, we can’t leave him here alone?” Michelle giggled at his comment, sometimes Rob could be a little dense. “No honey I need you to stay behind and watch Benny. I realize there probably isn’t much you can do so I’ve put him in the playpen, you just need to watch over him.” Rob agreed with Michelle and watched as she marched out the door and to the van.

Rob was a little dejected, partially because he needed new clothes however he was mainly sad because he was no longer able to do the tasks afforded to people his age. The point was driven home when Michelle had stated that Ben was beyond his capability to care for.

Michelle returned a couple hours later carrying all sorts of bags, Rob assumed his wife had gone over board with her shopping trip as was her style. Michelle brought the bags into the cabin and placed them in the second bedroom where Benny was staying. Upon returning to the living room Michelle stopped and sniffed the air, “Someone smells poopy!”

Rob immediately felt threaten by the comment and blurted out, “Not me, I can use the toilet. I don’t need diapers! It’s Benny’s fault!”

Michelle grinned at her young husband’s immature response to the situation. Just to tease Rob, she walked over and kneeled down beside her husband. Before Rob knew what was happening Michelle held on to Rob’s shoulder with one hand and pulled on the back of Rob’s underwear with the other as if she was looking to see if there was a mess inside. She then put two fingers down the front to see if he had wet himself. Rob tried to move away in embarrassment however Michelle had a firm grip of his shoulder. “What are you doing?” he yelled. “I’m not a baby, I didn’t mess my diaper…I mean underwear! I told you it was Benny, go check his diapers”

“I’m just checking both my little guys, you never know when they might have an accident.” Michelle giggled as she made the comment. Treating Rob like a little kid was actually fun and poking at his insecurities was going to be the highlight of her day. “Okay then, you didn’t make the mess this time, now go run along and play while I take care of Benny.” Rob didn’t complain about the comment since he was relieved to get away from Michelle. Frankly he was a little scared Michelle might find something. His control had weakened over the past 48 hours and found it difficult to hold on for extended periods of time.

After Michelle had finished changing Benny she returned and led Rob by the hand into the bedroom. “Honey I bought some new clothes for you, why don’t you try some on that fit?” Michelle then dug into the bag and removed shirt and pants set, as Rob removed his clothes Michelle produce some new underwear for him to wear. As Michelle handed it to Rob he noticed right away there was something different about them, “You’re not going to make me wear training pants? I’m too old for that.” Michelle was waiting for that response, “Honey, you should wear these training pants. Your underwear is damp, so I think it’s time for these, unless you want the alternative.” With that statement Michelle removed a bag of Pull-ups to show Rob. This gave an instant reaction of horror from Rob, who immediately accepted the offer of training pants.

Although the underwear had no fly and a little more padding in the front they were otherwise the same. Rob started to wonder why he had complained in the first place, besides the cute picture on the front of Mickey Mouse made him smile.

The rest of the day was uneventful. Rob still had sporadic waves of nausea however they would pass. He would read for a while however the books seemed somewhat boring and would soon get distracted by one of Ben’s colourful toys or a bird sitting in the tree.

When 9pm arrived Michelle took Ben from his playpen and prepared him for bed. Rob sat on the couch fiddling with the DVD player controls, he tried to read scientific paper he’d brought with him but he had struggled to hold his attention especially since it was getting late and he was tired. 15 minutes later Michelle came back for Rob. “Honey, come on it’s bedtime.”

Rob looked up at Michelle with his big blue eyes looking mournful before he had even asked the question. “Am I sleeping with Benny tonight?”

Michelle was a little surprised, not expecting Rob to have known that the decision had already been made. “Yes hon. You are about the same age as Ben so I think it is wise to keep the same sleep schedule also. Having the two of you sleep in the same room makes sense.”

Rob had predicted that Michelle would ask to bunk them together either tonight or tomorrow. It was logical and Rob was too tired to object. He slid down off the couch and followed his wife into the bedroom.

As he was getting ready for bed Michelle opened the bag of Pull-ups and handed one to Rob. The little man seemed confused by the offer, “I thought we already discussed this and I don’t need diapers?” Rob said being a little confused. “No these are disposable training pants, not a diaper. You have been a little damp all day and I’m not going to clean up the sheets in the morning. It’s either these training pants or a spanking.” Michelle stated with a determined look on her face. Rob knew right away she meant business and did not want to start a fight, it would only end in Rob’s defeat. As he removed the cotton training pants he noticed they were in fact damp, no matter how hard Rob tried he seemed to constantly dribble.

Rob put on the new underwear but struggled to get it over his waist, Michelle put her hands on both sides and gave it a gentle tug and the training pants easily slid up over his hips. Rob took a step forward and cringed as the outer plastic covering crinkled between his legs. Rob was not pleased with the new clothing however there was little he could do about it at the present time. Tomorrow he would have to talk with Michelle about the training pants and have her stop this unnecessary practice.

When morning came he was woken up by his roommate’s squeals and smells. It was obvious that Benny had messed in his diaper. Rob could only roll his eyes and try to sleep however the noise and commotion was only going to get worse as Michelle entered the room. She quickly changed Ben, “Oh Benny, when are you going to be potty trained.” They had started two months ago however Ben’s success was sporadic. “I guess we can’t expect you to be dry over night but it will come with time.” She then picked Ben up, and laid him back in the crib, handed him a baby bottle of water and turned her attention to her newest child.

Pulling back the sheets she slid two fingers down Rob’s Pull-ups. Before Rob could object she smiled, “Honey it’s time to get you changed, your soaking wet.” Rob was stunned by the comment, it was one thing to be a little damp but to complete soak one’s underwear was far more embarrassing. She helped Rob out of bed and walked with him to the bathroom where she removed his wet Pull-ups and helped clean him up. Finally she put a clean pair of Pull-ups on Rob instead of the regular cotton training pants.

Michelle put a shirt on her husband and told him to go play. Rob ran from the bathroom stopping momentarily, he looked down and groaned and realised he was still wearing disposables. In the end it didn’t really matter and he quickly carried on his merry way to find a book to read.

As the day progressed Rob was getting a little concerned. His height had continued to drop and was now just taller than Benjamin. This could only mean he had slipped below 3 years old, if the regression didn’t stop soon he would become the one thing he loathed. A small stinky, smelly baby, that would need changing and constant assistance, unable to do anything for himself. Rob hated to change Benny so he couldn’t imagine what it would be like to live in the stench.

That afternoon he was reminded of the tenuous hold he had on his bodily functions. Busy playing on Benny’s rocking horse he got excited and started laughing while bouncing up and down in the saddle pretending to be a cowboy. The sudden up and down motion had caused him to start peeing. Realizing immediately what he had done, he stood up, grabbed the plastic covering around his crotch and concentrated until the flow stopped. Then quickly he ran to the bathroom and sat on the potty chair. It took some time and effort to start peeing again. For some reason he had a hard time making himself pee. He had a hard time stopping it a minute ago and yesterday it would have been no problem to pee on-demand but now it took a real effort. Rob start there for ten minutes until the familiar sound of splashing could be heard in the potty.

Relieved that he had finished, Rob now had to hide the wet underwear. He could not put them back on because they were very wet and the wetness indicator had changed colour and Michelle would notice the difference and want to change him. What was worse she might think he was now beyond hope and needed to wear more protection than training pants provided. He didn’t want to be caught by Michelle walking to the bedroom naked, so he had to wear his mistake. Feeling slightly disgusted he put the cold and wet training pants back on and walk through the living room, past Michelle and into the bedroom. There he found a new disposable training pant under the changing table. Removing his used pair he pulled on the clean underwear, placed the used one in the garbage can. It was higher then he expected and had to reach up to put them in the can, when the wet pair hit the bottom it made a loud thud. Rob grimaced hoping no one heard. He waited a moment then quietly made his way from the bedroom and past his wife, without looking guilty.

“Honey, is everything okay? I heard you in the bathroom and bedroom.” Michelle inquired while reading a magazine.

Rob stopped dead in his tracks, afraid he had been discovered. “Yes. Of course everything is okay. Why wouldn’t it be?”

“No reason.” She said while hiding behind her magazine. She had guessed there might have been an accident but it really didn’t matter. Pressing the issue would have only caused undo humiliation.

The rest of the afternoon and early evening Rob was paranoid by the idea he might have another accident. Every 20 minutes he would rush to the potty just to make sure there were no problems. By early evening he was still in the same pair of training pants and proud of his success even if they were a little damp. Unfortunately the dam broke at dinner time. After finishing a meal of macaroni, which he mostly ate with his hands and a jar of yellow mush spoon fed to him, Rob was content to lay back on the floor and drink from his sippy cup. His mind relaxed as he drifted in memories of his childhood. Images of his first Mommy and how happy he was, how peaceful his early childhood had been flooded his mind and created an inner calm. Half way through the sippy cup his bladder exerted pressure, he opened his eyes, stood up and quickly made his way to the bathroom. When he arrived he found Benjamin happily sitting on the potty. Rob was stunned that he could not use it immediately. Moving over to the toilet he was going to scale the porcelain bowl when Michelle came in and stopped him. “Oh no, you are too small to be using the toilet. You might fall in which neither of us wants to happen. You can wait for Benny to finish.”

Rob looked up at Michelle with desperation on his face. “I have to go now! Can’t Benny wait for two minutes?”

“No. We are trying to train Benny and I don’t think it’s a good idea to stop him now.” Michelle reached up to a shelf above the potty and grabbed a disposable pull-up, handing it to Rob. “If you can’t wait, then just go.”

Rob did agree that training Benny to use the toilet was important. Both he and Michelle had been frustrated by their son’s progress and desperately wanted him to be successful soon. Rob had no option and he couldn’t wait much longer. Walking out of the bathroom he turned the corner, stopped and dropped his head in shame. He could feel the pee wash over the front of his training pants. Michelle knelt behind him putting a hand on his shoulder. “Its okay honey, this is not an accident. The potty was busy and you had no choice right now.” When he was done Michelle led him into the bedroom. She removed his wet training pants, gave him a cursory wipe while he stood there and helped him step into a fresh pull-up. By the time he was in a fresh pull-up, tears were trickling down his face as he tried valiantly to hold onto his composure as best he could. Finally he left for the living room where he could recover from the embarrassment in private.

That night, when bedtime came he made one last prayer that this whole nightmare would stop by morning. Michelle tucked him into the bed beside Benjamin’s crib as he quickly slipped into unconsciousness. “Tomorrow will be better than today” he repeated over and over in his head.

- to be continued.

The Return to Innocence - Part 12, Rob’s Story

by BBoy

When Friday morning came Rob was again waken up by Michelle as she entered the room to check up on the two kids. As Michelle busied herself with Ben, Rob just laid in bed trying to erase the cobwebs from his mind without luck. Rob could hear Michelle making baby talk with Ben and the unmistakable coo’s and bah’s that came from Ben’s as he reveled in the attention. Once Ben had his diaper changed and given his bottle Ben quieted down.

Michelle then checked up on her husband, by again slipping two fingers down his Pull-ups. “Oh dear honey, you’ve had another accident. It also seems that have gotten smaller over night because your Pull-ups don’t fit anymore and you peed all over the bed.” Rob began to cry when he realised his total lack of toilet training. As a man, loosing control of something as infantile as his bladder was too much to bear. His inner child began to surface and he started to vent at the world around him, releasing the high pitched wail of an upset baby.

Michelle picked up her husband and began to cuddle and console him. Slowly Rob calmed down and his cries became sniffles. While holding Rob, Michelle noticed how small he had gotten overnight. Her husband was now definitely smaller than Ben and if she had to guess Rob was probably about 18 months old. Michelle laid her husband on the changing table which immediately brought a response from the little man, Rob began to cry again as he knew what the changing table meant. Michelle tried to console him but there was no stopping the tears right now, he was completely humiliated and miserable that he was now going to wear a baby’s diaper.

Michelle removed his wet pajamas and socks before releasing the tabs on his Pull-ups. She lifted up his tiny bottom and pulled away the wet undergarment. Rob then stopped crying momentarily as he shivered at the cold baby wipe that was rubbed across his groin. Michelle then spread a liberal portion of baby power onto his skin before lifting his legs, sliding one of his son’s diapers under his bottom and fastening it shut. Michelle then put Rob in one of Ben’s sleepers which fit even though it was a little large. Finally she put Rob in the playpen with a blanket and small pillow, “I’m sorry honey but until I get the bed cleaned up you will have to sleep in the playpen. I want you to sleep for another hour before I get you up for the day.” With that Michelle closed the door behind her leaving Rob to lie in bed completely exhausted from his crying episode.

As Rob lay in bed he put his hand down into the sleeper and felt his new diaper. It had a soft plastic outside that crinkled when he pushed it but what he noticed most was how big the garment was. He tried to put his hand down the front however Michelle had fastened the diaper tightly, just like he did with Ben’s diapers so kids couldn’t play with themselves. As Rob lay in bed and pondered what the next few days would involve, as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Later that morning Rob woke up when Michelle entered to deal with her two children. Michelle first busied herself with Rob, she lifted the little man out of the playpen and onto the changing table. She again put two fingers down his diaper, which brought an objection from Rob. “I can tell you if my diaper needs to be changed, you don’t have to keep checking.” Michelle just cut him off in mid-sentence, “Nonsense, babies don’t always know if they have peed in their pants, I’ll have to check you regularly just like we do with Benny.” Rob knew she was right, Ben had his diaper checked every few hours because most babies don’t notice or care it they are clean or dirty. Without regular monitoring babies tend to get diaper rash, which was painful and made Ben fuss constantly. Yet another humiliation was forced upon Rob, which he would have to endure.

“Well this time you are dry so I won’t change your dyedee.” With that statement Michelle proceeded to dress Rob in a cute set of blue and yellow shortalls. Rob recognized the clothes since he picked them out for Ben about 6 months ago. At the time Rob thought they were cute and expected Benny would like them also, however when Rob was dressed in them now and he felt very odd wearing pastel blue and yellow. Finally he had socks and little running shoes put on his feet before being lowered to the floor.

Rob stood there for a few seconds under the watchful eye of Michelle. Not knowing how Rob would react to his new babyhood, she hovered over him while he wobbled uneasily with his new uncoordinated balance. Finally Rob took a few steps forward before he looked around him at the massive size of all the furniture. The baby’s crib used to reach his belly button but now it stood at least two or three times larger than him. Even the chair in the corner would take a great effort to scale.

Rob then noticed the mirror hanging from the door. He slowly waddled over and stood in front, the reflection looking back at him was quite impressive. Standing in front of him was an 18 month old toddler with wispy black hair and very cute dimples. Rob tried to look behind himself but found that he couldn’t move his head without twisting his torso. He had noticed this in Ben also, apparently the spinal column was fused at this age and only gave him limited movement. When he again tried to look behind his balance gave out and fell on his padded bottom. At first he expected it to hurt, instead he was quite surprised at the lack of any pain from falling over. Now he realized why babies and small kids didn’t mind and even enjoyed falling all the time.

Rob turned around in his sitting position and looked up at Michelle as she worked on their son. Unfortunately there was not much to watch from this perspective with all the activity happening above the counter which was obscured from his view. He could hear Michelle as she played and made baby talk with Ben as she dressed him for a day of fun and games. Rob became fixated on the activity above him and the conversation the two were having. It wasn’t much different than when he took care of Ben however from his new perspective it became fascinating, he was almost jealous of the attention Ben was getting.

When Michelle was done she put Benjamin back in the crib and started to move the playpen into the living room when she almost tripped over Rob. “Rob be careful! Someone is going to step on you if you don’t watch out.” With Michelle’s sudden shock and exclamation, she instantly reached down and picked Rob up depositing him in the crib. When Michelle stood Rob on the crib mattress his legs almost collapsed. Reaching up and grasping the rail allowed the little man to keep his balance long enough to steady himself.

“Wow, dis isn’t as easy as it seem. I not used to these wegs yet” Rob frowned at his pronunciation, he hadn’t spoken since last night and his speech had drastically changed. He put a finger in his mouth and probed the inside and found he was missing a lot of teeth. From his best guess he had three or four on the top of his mouth and about the same on the bottom. At least for the moment.

Once Rob had braced himself, Michelle busied herself with the playpen moving it into the living room where she could keep an eye on her children. Rob for the first time was trapped without an exit, forced to stay in his new confines until Michelle returned. Rob found this a little unnerving that he was now completely under another person’s control. If it had been someone else other than Michelle he would have objected more, however he new that Michelle would take good care of him.

On the other side of the crib was Ben dressed in a dark blue shirt and red coveralls with yellow socks and shoes. “Now that outfit looks much better. At least I did have some fashion sense when shopping.” Benjamin had a finger stuck in his mouth and a huge grin on his face. Right away Rob knew what Ben was thinking. His son had a new playmate, another baby his size to play with and babble at. Rob realized he would be spending a lot of time with his son and would have to play a lot games with him. The idea of stacking blocks and sharing a soother did not excite Rob in the least.

Benjamin showed his excitement and toddled effortlessly across the mattress. Now standing toe to toe with his son, Rob had a sinking feeling in his stomach. Ben was an inch or two taller than he was and by the way he cruised across the mattress his balance and ability to walk were far better than his. Unless Rob was very careful he was going to be the weaker, less dominant member of this pair.

“Da-da wittle!” Ben exclaimed.

“Oh god, it has already started. I’m really not going to like this.” Rob realized.

Soon Michelle reappeared, picked up Ben and took him to the living room where the playpen was set up. Next she came back for her husband, picked him up and carried him next to her chest. Rob was impressed how easy it was for Michelle to bear his weight. With one arm under his butt he was carried effortlessly. Rob laid his head on her breast and enjoyed the ride. He noticed that Michelle’s breasts seemed larger than normal however he just assumed that like everything else in his new world Michelle was bigger just like everything else.

“Pwease don’h puh me wiff Benny in da pwaypen. He’s bigga dan me.” Michelle giggled at the increasing problems Rob had with speaking, Rob was really sounding like a toddler except with a larger vocabulary. She wondered if he got much smaller if he’d loose his ability to speak, similar to the toilet training problems he now faced.

“It’s okay honey I’ll keep the two of you separated but you are going to have to play with your son part of the day. There are going to be times during the day I can’t keep an eye on you, so you will have to spend time with him in the playpen.” Michelle understood that it was not going to be easy for Rob to adjust but he was going to have to try and make the best of the situation.

Rob was placed on the floor and allowed to roam free. For the first time he was given the chance to move around and get used to his new body. Rob immediately noticed he was not walking normally, both the thickness of his diaper and the angle of his feet which rotated out caused him to waddle instead of walking normally. This didn’t completely surprise Rob as he just watched his son learn to walk. He toddled around the room finding that at this age the act of walking seemed like a fun expedition. Again he noticed his balance was not very good and toppled over every few minutes, especially when he didn’t concentrate on the act of walking.

Soon Rob was hoisted off the ground and carried into the kitchen. As he passed the playpen Ben was happily drinking from his sippy cup, obviously Ben had finished his breakfast and now it was Rob’s turn. Michelle placed her husband in the high chair and strapped him in. Next Michelle maneuvered behind Rob and wrapped a feeding bid around his neck. Rob was already starting to feel uncomfortable about the whole process however he was somewhat prepared as he had done the same to his son Benjamin.

Michelle sat down in front and opened two small bottles of baby food. “Now I really don’t think I need to be hand fed baby food, just give me some cereal and a spoon.” Rob inquired to his much larger wife. “Absolutely not! I saw you check how many teeth you have and baby food is exactly what you should be fed at this age.” With that statement Michelle shoved a generous portion of strained pears into his mouth. The food had little in common with real pears and he didn’t remember ever eating pears that had been liquefied.

By the end of the meal Rob’s bib was a mess. It seemed like half the meal ended up on the bib instead of his mouth. This did frustrate Rob somewhat, he had always assumed that Ben’s bad eating habits were more a matter of effort and not coordination. Once finished Michelle removed the bib and wiped his face and fingers clean. Michelle then set Rob on the floor and handed him a baby bottle full of formula.

“You can’t be sewious, I am not going to drink dis. At weast Benny gets a sippy cup, this is just stupid. I’ve had it with this baby stuff you can just give it a west” With that statement Rob tossed the bottle at his wife’s feet and toddled away. Michelle was stunned by her husband’s actions, he had never treated her like this before and it shocked her into silence. She stood there are watched as he turned and waddled away, finally as if waking from a dream she immediately picked up the child, sat down on the couch, pulled down his diaper and gave the surly little man a spanking.

Rob couldn’t believe it! Out of surprise and shock he started yelling for Michelle to stop but quickly the pain became too great and the yelling turned to a baby’s cries of pain. “You will learn to be polite and respect my authority, I am not going to be the mommy to a brat!” After only a couple of swats Michelle stopped. “Now who are you going to obey baby?”

Rob stopped crying and sniffled as he spoke, “I…I am going to listen to my wife.” This statement did not please Michelle, “I’m not your wife, who are you going to obey baby?” Rob sniffled for a few more second before answering in a soft quiet voice. “I wisten to my mommy. Pwease stop, I be good baby” With Rob’s statement of surrender she pulled up his diaper and pants then cleaned the tears from his face.

Michelle then walked over and deposited the new baby into the playpen and placed his bottle on his lap. The defeated little child looked down at the bottle and up at his new mother. She stood over top waiting for him to start nursing. Rob had no choice, he picked up the bottle and stuck the nipple in his mouth, hoping it would be enough for Michelle to go away and leave him alone. What he didn’t expect was that his mouth and tongue began to automatically start sucking. Rob noticed the formula was like milk but a bit sweeter. As he started to drink in the formula he realized how thirsty he was, Rob sat back against the pen’s wall and drank his fill. Rob closed his eyes and relaxed, focusing solely on the baby bottle and its contents.

Before Rob realized what was going on he had emptied the bottle. Michelle had been monitoring him to make sure he finished the bottle. She laid a towel over her shoulder, picked up the baby and proceeded to pat his back producing a huge burp along with a bit of his breakfast which deposited itself on the towel. “Smart move with the towel, I got it diwty.” Rob said with a little humour.

“I have to go take a bath, I want you to play nice with Benny while I’m gone, okay?” Michelle made statement more than asked for permission, but Rob understood. “Okay, I be good while you are away.” With that Rob was lowered into the playpen and left to hang out with his son. Ben was standing in the corner chewing on a set of plastic keys while drooling.

Rob got up and was about to go over to Ben when his stomach and intestines started to rumble. He was about to call for Michelle when the sound of the shower told him she was indisposed. Rob looked around as if there was a way out only to realize he was trapped and forced to wait. He was stuck in this soft cell, forced to hold-on until she was done in the bathroom. If he wasn’t stuck in here, he could walk into the bathroom on his own and use Ben’s potty chair. It was so close, yet so far away.

The little professor decided to walk around the playpen to take his mind off this predicament. He started to cross the middle however the unexpected soft floor caused him to topple over. While sitting in the middle his gut continued to remind him of his impending constitutional. He crawled to the side of the pen and used the mesh wall to help him stand up. The intensity and pressure were getting worse and he didn’t know how much longer he could hold on.

He tried to get his mind off the pressure in his behind and focus on the accident at the laboratory. “How could I have received such a large dose of the radiation? How could I have been exposed long enough? Would it be possible to switch polarities of the transformer to induce the opposite effect?” Rob paused, with the depressing thought coming back to him. “Is my regression finished. And how many more months could I possibly loose?”

The scenarios ran through his mind, the ‘what if’s’ kept him guessing with endless possibilities. He was 18 months now, what if he ended up 6 months? Crawling around on all fours with a large butt sticking up in the air, unable to stand up or walk on two feet, crawling over to his Mommy to ask her to change his dirty diapers.

Then the image of him as a 3 month old baby flashed in his mind vividly and this he knew this image would haunt him for days. There he was lying in his crib unable to crawl or even sit up, just lying there starting at the ceiling as his limbs twitched uncontrollably, not even sure if he would be able to tell when he’d peed...

“Pee?”

Suddenly Rob was brought back to reality by the warmth building in his groin. He had started peeing and hadn’t noticed! He could feel the hot rush of urine flowing around his pubes.

He hadn’t even known he was peeing! “How could it get worse than this?” As Rob began to reflect on his latest failure, instinctively he grabbed the side of the playpen as his sphincter involuntarily spasm. Suddenly a wave of pleasure rose from his anus and traveled up his spine. Simultaneously a warm expanding pile of poo spread into the back of his diaper. As his bowels finished their job, Rob gripped the mesh wall with all his might not moving, overwhelmed by the moment, during this almost orgasmic experience. All he could do is stand there lost in the experience as weight in his diaper grew heavier by the second. “This isn’t so bad.” As he smiled to himself.

The toddler stood at the side of the playpen in a blissful state. Slowly he started to contemplate what had just happened. While in a playpen wearing nothing but a pair of shortalls and a diaper, he managed to completely mess himself. It wasn’t a small mistake but the gesture of a small child not an adult. Rob also noticed that the odor wasn’t as rank as he remembered. It wasn’t a smell he wanted to live with all day but he could stand it sometimes. “Maybe I’m not as smelly as Benny?”

Rob took a few steps and could feel the mess in the back of his diaper shift a bit. Suddenly Ben yelled out, “Da-da go poopies!” Ben squealed at the top of his voice, he was very proud of the fact he could tell that someone else needed to be changed. Immediately Rob tried to turn towards his son but not used to his new coordination he fell on his bottom. The mess inside his diaper immediately spread across his butt however it was the feeling of this poo oozing around his crotch towards the front which disturbed him.

All he could do was sit and wait for Michelle to come and take care of him, there was nothing he could do for himself. For the first time Rob truly felt like a small helpless little baby, especially since it felt like he was about to start leaking all over the floor of the playpen. After a few minutes Rob wasn’t feeling any better about his condition as the recent events played a continuous loop in his mind. A small tear came from his eye as his thumb unnoticed snuck up and deposited itself in his mouth and he instinctively began to rock back and forth waiting for his mommy.

- to be continued.

The Return to Innocence - Part 13, Rob’s Story

by BBoy

Finishing off her shower Michelle threw a robe on, walked into the living room and looked down at her two sons. She pulled back Benjamin’s diaper and found nothing. Then turning to Rob with a devilish grin on her face she was about to check her husband’s tushie when he spoke up, “It it was me, I’m…sowwy.” Rob looked up with a deep expression of embarrassment on his face as tears were rolling down his cheeks.

Seeing the expression on his face melted Michelle’s heart, “It’s okay honey, I want you to finish up before I change you. You stay there and play with Benny while I get dressed, then I’ll change your diapee.” All Rob could do was sit there and nod his head. Even Ben looked superior to Rob right now, standing on the other side of the pen smiling broadly at the fact his diaper was still clean.

Rob remained on the floor of the pen sitting there reflecting on his latest misfortune. His diaper was already starting to cool but the injury to his ego was immeasurable. Rob wasn’t an adult nor a brilliant scientist but a very small, diapered baby that was very wet and dirty, incompetent and incontinent. Rob could feel his self-respect and modesty slipping away. He had lost his ability to control a basic bodily function which differentiated adults from the most immature of children. There was nowhere to hide when she re-entered the living room. She would want to strip him naked exposing his private parts and his level maturity to the world.

Rob looked up at the world around him. The soft mesh walls rose up vertically to what must have seemed like the ceiling. Rob already knew that there was no way he could climb out of this cubical, Michelle had total control over him and could leave him there when ever she wanted to. She would choose when he was fed, when he slept, when he got to play and what he would play with. Rob could tell his manhood slipping away, only to be replaced with the trappings of babyhood. The soft floor, plush toys or brightly coloured toys and scents of infancy were now becoming home to him, whether he wanted them or not.

Ben crossed the playpen and stood over his father. Rob grabbed the wall and pulled himself up to face his son. As he stood up he started peeing yet again. Rob groaned with futility at his growing incontinence. This time it didn’t phase him as badly, the diaper was already feeling heavy hanging from his waist and another wetting at this point was almost expected. The only thing that concerned him, if it leaked would it make a mess of his clean clothes.

Benjamin was overjoyed to have a playmate and squealed at his arrival. Ben pushed Rob then turned and charged to the opposite side of the playpen. Rob decided to follow and carefully crossed the soft floor without falling. Rob was proud of his accomplishment, he was sure his balance was getting better as he adjusted to his new new body, hopefully it also meant the regression had also stopped. Rob began to chase his son around the perimeter both of them laughed and squealed as their game proceeded. Rob continued to chase Ben stumbling a few times which would result in a face plant on the soft rubber floor but he would get up and continue the chase. Not even the fact that all the running and falling would continue to smear and make a further mess around his tushie really didn’t matter to him. The chase was on!

Soon two hands reached underneath Rob’s armpits and hoisted him up into the air. Michelle was now ready to deal with her newest child and deftly carried the little guy away from her chest concerned the smell would get her dirty. Ben feeling left out of the attention squealled “Me go potty!” Immediately Michelle turned around dumping Rob in the playpen while she took care of more immediate concerns. Hoisting Ben out of the playpen she whisked him off to the bathroom where his potty chair awaited.

For Rob the humiliation was brought back, sitting on the floor of the playpen. He could feel the soft sticky mess as it had cooled around him and the smell wafted up reminding him of his predicament. He was surrounded by his mistake, no matter how he tried to forget what he had done. He was now feeling abandoned and ignored. To Rob, Michelle seemed to give more attention and importance to Benjamin. He could hear Michelle praising Ben for his accomplishment and telling him “what a big boy he was.” Rob was sure that Michelle must see him as even less of a human being due to the lack of some abilities.

“What’s so big about sitting on a potty chair? I was able to do that.” Rob noted how even he used that statement in the past tense. “How could I have sunk so low in such a short period of time?” Dejected Rob unconsciously slipped his thumb into his mouth to sooth his bruised ego. Rob fixed his gaze on the mesh wall in front of him and tried to reason how fate had left him in this latest state incompetence and incontinence.

Finally Michelle grabbed Rob from behind lifting under his armpits and carried him back to the converted nursery where his second diaper change of the day would commence. All Rob could do was pray that the operation would end quickly. Unfortunately Michelle had other plans and would make the most of Rob’s predicament. From the time she picked Rob up the mother-baby talk had begun. Not talking in a normal voice but a higher pitched tone with a smattering of infantile words and phrases. “Aww, don’t worry Robbie, Mommy is here for you. Let’s get my little man out of that poopy dye-pee.” When they reached the table, she sat Rob in the middle and proceeded to pull out every conceivable baby product from the diaper bag.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity Michelle began to unbutton his pants. Rob couldn’t bear to watch anymore and laid back on the pad, resigned to his fate. Rob closed his eyes tightly as waves of humiliation flooded his psyche. His wife immediately noticed his distress, stopped the process and began to console her baby. “There there little one, its not that bad, you will get used to it.” She cooed and she dug around in the large blue diaper bag of nursery items. “Don’t worry honey, everything is going to be alright.”

It took all of Rob’s composure not to start crying. “P P Pwease change me now, stop going so swow.” Tear’s rolled down his face.

Michelle enjoyed the commanding position she had over her husband, she had always known she was the dominant one in their relationship but this was much different. No longer just telling him what to do but now she physically dominated over her one time equal. “Honey, what is wrong? And why do you need to be changed?” A sly smile crossed her face as she looked maternally down on Rob.

“You know alweady! P Pwease change me. Diapuh poopy!” It was only getting worse for Rob as his speech became more infantile when his nerves frayed.

Removing her hand from the bag she held something however Rob was unable to tell what it was. Michelle smiled like a content mother, as she stroked her new son’s forehead. “Here you go a little something to sooth your frayed nerves.” Next, Rob found that a large hand slid up his chin deftly and deposited something between his lips. His lips and tongue could feel the slick smooth object slip into his mouth, suddenly without thinking his mouth pulled it in and began to rhythmically suck. Rob moaned as he realized he was sucking on a pacifier! He squirmed at his embarrassment and could feel the soft sticky mess against his bottom.

Michelle unbuttoned his shorts and pulled them over his waist exposing his diaper. He could hear the tapes ripping away from the front of the diaper, then felt his legs lifted into the air as the diaper was then used to remove the majority of the mess. “Oh honey, this is all over! How could you make such a mess at your age?” Rob just closed his eyes, clenched his fists and feverishly sucked on his pacifier. Finally removing his shirt, shorts and socks Rob was carried into the bathroom and placed in a warm tub of water. He tried to grab for the wash cloth however Michelle took it away from him and proceeded to give the little man a scrub. Once clean, the child was removed from the tub, dried off, picked up and taken back to the changing table where a new diaper was taped in place and his shirt put back on. “Come on honey, let’s put you in the living room. I’m not going to put your pants on, it’s warm enough this morning.” Michelle said. Rob was lifted off the change table and deposited in the playpen in the living room.

While sitting in the pen Rob realized he was still sucking on the pacifier non-stop for the past 20 minutes. It didn’t bother him, in fact he found it soothing and relaxing. For now he decided it would stay, but only a few more minutes, as he was too old too be sucking on a pacifier. Rob seemed to loose track of time soon he was lost in thought jumping from one thing to another as his attention drifted.

The rest of the day went without many crisis, he wet himself before lunch but didn’t get upset by his incontinent act. Instead Rob called for his wife who whisked him away for a speedy change. The little man took it in stride, as he slipped his thumb into his mouth and looked up into his wife’s eyes for consolation. Michelle did show empathy for her charge and did feel sorry for his condition however she was also enjoying her new control over her husband. She now decided when he would eat, what he would wear and when he would go to bed. The new level of control made her feel more empowered. The new control also fostered a greater level of motherly nurturing she felt towards her new child. Although she may have lost a husband she now had a new son and as long as he was young she would love and care for him.

By the evening Rob had now accepted his new clothing and status in the house. He tried to remind both wife and son he wasn’t a baby however they weren’t completely convinced. Michelle had forced him to eat food appropriate for someone his size, Rob knew that his body would probably rebel like his son’s had when Benny ate chocolate or other foods normally off-limits to younger folk. Michelle was willing to give Rob more freedom around the house and had let him toddle about unmonitored whereas Benny was kept in the playpen. Rob more than once had waddled up and said hello to his son, reminding Benny who was trapped inside while his father was free to move wherever he wanted.

Later in the day Rob noticed Michelle had stopped clothing him in Benjamin’s diapers, instead she used a different package of smaller diapers. Rob wasn’t distressed by his continued regression after the last major milestone had been passed when babyhood was attained. Rob knew until this age could be reversed baby bottles and diapers would rule his future. He was still uneasy with what awaited him, his teeth were disappearing and food with less consistency and taste was in the offing. What was worse, if he grew much smaller he could loose his ability to walk or worse be stuck as a newborn unable to even rollover. For now he could still talk and convey his theories on reversing this processes but once he lost the ability to talk it would take much longer to get his ideas across to his lab mates.

Not only would he not be able to communicate but also would truly be younger than his son. Presently Rob told himself that he was still the elder of the two. Mommy, errr Michelle was treating them different and gave him far more freedom than Ben. Rob was also able to hold a conversation with her, something Benny could only do for half a sentence. These arguments were enough for Rob to hold some semblance of dignity. All he had to do was continually measure himself against his son, at least that was what he told himself.

After dinner Michelle busied getting the mess cleaned up, then sat down with her son’s and watched them nurse on their milk. Rob no longer protested his use of the baby bottle, instead he enjoyed the moment with Michelle cuddling him on her lap. Her figure still excited him even though getting his penis erect wasn’t a possibility. Somehow her full figure and large breasts fixated him and longed to be near them. They seemed bigger and rounder than normal, but Rob dismissed it as everything in his life was now bigger than normal.

Once Ben had finished the sippy cup, she picked him up and carried her son to the bathroom depositing him on the potty chair. Knowing that Ben would soon need to go in the after dinner period she pre-empted her son and worked on his toilet training. Once on the potty chair Michelle started the evening bath and got their bedtime clothes ready. Michelle was soon rewarded with Ben yelling that he had gone poppy. She went back to the bathroom, wiped up her son, removed his clothes and deposited him in the bathtub.

“Rob would you please come to the bathroom right now.” Michelle called to her former husband. The little man climbed down off the couch and toddled towards the bathroom. His balance and ability to walk were deteriorating, he was not sure if it was due to a further drop in age or his physical abilities were catching up. Either way is was a little disconcerting however Rob was quickly becoming accustomed to stumbling, weaving and wobbling around the cabin.

As he reached the doorway he was overcome by a wave of discomfort from his gut, Rob knew it wouldn’t be long. He looked up at his wife with a deep sense of urgency, “Michelle I need to go to the…” It was too late, Rob grabbed the door and bent his knees a little as he instinctively pushed and gave a little grunt. Michelle recognised an accident in progress stopped washing Ben to comfort her husband in his time of infancy.

A tear rolled down his face as he reached his arms out for his new mommy to pick him up and console him. Rob had no words in his mind, nor was he reliving the past moment. All he felt and could think about presently was that he wanted to be held by ‘my mommy’. She reached down hoisted him into her arms and sat down on the toilet cradling her son, she could feel the diaper getting hot as he started to pee. “Aww that’s okay honey, you just relax and finish up. It’s alright honey you can’t be expected to control yourself at this age.” Rob could only slip his thumb into his mouth and quietly console himself. He knew soon mommy would make everything right again. As his thoughts drifted, he was somehow comforted by the warmth that was surrounding him. Just like the accident in the playpen, he was getting a sense of enjoyment and contentment from the accident.

After a few more minutes Michelle took her new son to the changing table cleaned him up, removed all his clothing before carrying him to the tub to join his son. She carefully placed Rob in the tub and proceeded to wash him from top to bottom, just like he used to do with Ben. Once finished cleaning Rob, she removed him from the tub. “Shouldn’t you deaw wiff Benny first, he has been in here wonger dan me?” the little man inquired. Michelle just toweled him off. “No honey you are too small to leave unattended in the bathtub. I’d feel safer taking care of you first.” Once Rob was dried off, she then removed Ben and drained the water. Picking up Ben, she asked Rob to follow her to the nursery and he happily toddled behind them.

As Michelle prepared Ben for bed, Rob quietly stood below and watched the procedure not phased a bit that he was next. As Michelle powdered, diapered and put Ben’s sleeper on Rob toddled naked around the room looking into various bags. In the Wal-mart bag he found another package of diapers, for children under 12 months. Rob hoped they would not be needed. He also found a prescription for Domperidone, not sure what it was he decided it must be for a ‘womens’ issue and of no concern him. He continued to look through another bag of clothes which were obviously for him, most were sensible however there were a couple of sets of clothes he hoped never to wear. Especially one baby blue pair of shortalls with no pant legs instead there were elastic leg holes, the outfit looked like it had been crossed with a diaper shirt. It was guaranteed to show off his diapered butt and make the wearer look truly infantile.

Finally she picked up Rob and proceeded to diaper and dress him in a sleeper. Again Rob did not flinch nor did he want to cry. In fact he was eager to get a new diaper on, at least it covered up his nakedness. Rob played with a finger as he happily looked up into his wife’s eyes. Michelle instinctively started using cute baby talk to Rob, which he enjoyed and giggled while a little drool again escaped his lips. Before he knew it he was changed and clothed in a yellow sleeper for the evening. Rob contently lay on the changing pad happy to just look into his new mother’s eye. Michelle picked him up and placed him in the playpen while she returned her attention to Ben. Rob was serene and happy from the attention he received. He was calm and without a thought in his mind, almost as if he had been mediating. After a moment of gurgles and squeaks Rob placed a thumb in his mouth and laid there on his back with his legs turned out by the thickness of the diaper. Rob again watched the attention Benny was getting as she talked with her older son. He was getting sleepy from the warm comfortable sleeper he was in, the footed sleeper again made him comfortable like much of his other clothing, he made a mental note that if he got back to age 42, he’d get a footed sleeper made for himself.

The mother tucked her 2 year old in and kissed him on the forehead before raising the crib’s rail. Michelle picked up Rob and carried him out of the room turning off the light as they left. “I’m not sleeping with Benny tonight?” Rob asked his wife.

Michelle smiled and picked up another baby bottle from the warmer. “I thought we could spend some quite time together tonight honey. You can stay up a little longer than Benny.” She then walked out on the camp’s deck and sat him in a chair beside her. Under the moonlight Michelle poured herself a glass of red wine while Rob joked, “What no vino for me?” Her response was to place a baby bottle of formula in his lap.

Rob quietly smiled, sat back to relax with his wife and slowly nursed on his bottle. Michelle gazed at the moon and they quietly talked about the past few days. Soon Rob began to get bitter and irratable while reflecting, his mood changed from being upbeat and playful to frustrated and cranky. Michelle picked up Rob and cradled him against her breast and patting his diapered butt. “There there Robbie, be a good baby and calmed down. Everything is alright, I’m sorry I kept you up past your bedtime from now on you will go down just like your brother.” As Rob continued to whine and complain his speech grew quieter and less distinguishable. Soon all mumbling ceased and the baby fell asleep in his mother’s arms.

- to be continued.

I areege with Baby J NY. I 'm soooooo happy to see this story updated. tongue.gif Its really great and I hope you have a few more chapters ready for us now that your writing again. wub.gif