LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

This Thread has been re-purposed for discission about RUBBER PANTIES'R'SUS. Not the contents, but the page itself. The dunjrvy msyyrt are discussed in ASK LITTLE CHRISTINE

Several years ago, I had as part of my siggie, the definitive page about these items, with my reviews. That was destroyed by the 2017 malware attack. I then decided that, due to product instability: "Here today gone tomorrow" the hallmark of the Internet, not to redo that in that way. However, I did have a page elsewhere that did much the same and more. Recently I decided to use that to take the place of what I had before. So now, I have the home of all things rubber panties. It is also linked to again in my siggie

RUBBER PANTIES'R'US

This is a long page and will change from time to time. It is being maintained

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

The page has grown quite a bit and expanded as well to include things like rubber sheets and babydolls, links to many of the rubber panty threads and a link section to reviews. Part of this link section is that it accommodates vy reviews and those don by others. I have higherstandards of review than ost persons here. Now if you want your review to be added to the list; 1. put it in Product Reviews>Wasables. PM and tell me you want it listed and if it is significant, addressing things like quality, material and includes a link to the playce to buy them, PM me and tell me you want it to be listed. Now, I do not hold you to my standards (material, sizing, price, build and esthetics (price and sizing are covered in the sebsite to which I and you should link). For one thing. I am appealing to a gorup that includes one or more niche audiences. For another, I know a bit more than most about rubber panties. Persons are responsible for only their views. If you like Babykins Tuffy, which I do not because, the last time I looked, the material was on the grainy side, but it was soft, the shape was good and the build quality wa excellent, that is your busienss, not mine. You speak for yourself and I speak for myself. On the other hand, for me, Babykins' Peekaboo pretty much checks all the boxes, it may be a bit thin. What you consider important is up to you. I use the RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating systm. You might be advised to use the star * system. However, you will be expected to explain your rating of a product if I am to list your review. People will not only want to know what you think of a product, but also how come

It has reached or is reaching the point where it is the best all-purpose rubber panty page @DD and maybe anywhere. Especially since it is interactive and dynamic as well as informative. The perfect thing for a rubber panty Scrooge McDuck who loves to wallow in it

• 4 months later...

RUBBER PANTIES'R'US  has grown in scope and size, and gotten better organized. It includes conversations to join, an interactive "Ask Little Christine", and a sign-in link to DD so that it can be gotten at from other sites, making it portable as well as the mothership for all things rubber panties So save the link and drop it on things like ADISC, Fetlife or AB Kingdom. Not only will you enable access to the best in rubber panties, but it makes a nice plug for DD

Lemme see; that butt smooch should shed about 8 warning points :)

82ff7923290ead7473b84f1327bc0e1f.jpg

Like it was two minutes ago

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

There is a new way to read RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. it is a page that consists of a modified version of the contents which includes the whole page. This lets you get at just the part you wish to read if you do not wish to read and navigate the whole page. All you need do is save the link or bookmark it and keep it handy. iT IS THE LINK THAT i HAVE PUT IN MY SIGNATURE

TRY IT; YOU'LL LIKE IT

• 3 weeks later...

Moved the "shopping plaza" to just after the reviews. That way, you get to read ALL you should know before you kit the stores

• 2 weeks later...

The Roots of RUBBER PANTIES'R'US go back at least 6 uears. I was looking through  the official DD diaper review section and it was HUGE with cloth diapers and related at the bottom of at least 300 items. Also, about that time Zander started ZANDER'S BIGT LIST, a review section on paper diapers. Having it in mind anyway and  taking my cue from Zander. I published CHRISTINE'S BIG LIST, primarily about what I know best -- rubber panties, but also it included related items. I decided to include provisions for input from the DD general public This included a kind of standardized, but easy form to be sure that we were all on the same page. I excluded throw-aways because Zander was handling that. This was before the the product review section was created. After that, things just evolved

Well, Zander's page went away and DD created the product review.. I then decided within the last year and a half to  gather up all things rubber panties into what there was of CHRISTINE'S BIG LIST, including plaices to buy, how to evaluate, care,  DD threads and the reviews into something new, with greater depth, scope and "reach". Thus you have RUBBER PANTIES'R'US, which gathers all, or if not all, all that I can find, of what is on DD about traditionl material "rubber panties" into one place

Now, ZANDER'S BIG LIST has  vanished. That was the first such endeavor and par of the inspiration for RP'R'US. Perhaps someone would be interested in a reboot of that for throw-away diapers. All that is needed is a minimal knowledge of HTML or style sheet, which, if I can do it, just about anyone can

• 2 weeks later...

Update in 6. FUN & GAMES IN THE WORLD OF RUBBER

• 5 weeks later...

RUBBER PANTIES"R"US with the  January UPDTATES

http://other.sandralyn.net/rppage.html

See you at the end of next month if there are updates

• 1 year later...

This thread has been added to RUBBER PANTIES'R'US as the changelog and discussion thread. To get at, use the cover image link

• 1 year later...

RUBBER PANTIES'R'US has just been updated to reflect the closure of Fetware, Baby-Pants.Com and B4NS

If you leave a link at other places, you also help spread DD. Are there any good ABDL or medical forums that you wish to spread, I will find a place for them in RUBBER PANTIES'R'US provided that they cover cloth diapers and rubber panties

Before I put them in, I need some kind of certainty that they are functional. There is a thread elsewhere that they are not doing business and I tried to order something a couple of years ago and got nowhere. At that time, they said they were working on it but I have seen nothing to suggest that they are, in fact, operational

I also got a peek at the rubber panty club, it, too , seems to still be down. Whoever "owns" it does not seem to care much. I wonder if the corpse can be cleared out or if someone else can take it over

• Like 1

The latest update is to the content page. It is a link to this thread. If you are a rubber panty afficionado, you may wish to Follow

• Like 1
On 10/6/2023 at 10:41 AM, Little BabyDoll Christine said:

Before I put them in, I need some kind of certainty that they are functional. There is a thread elsewhere that they are not doing business and I tried to order something a couple of years ago and got nowhere. At that time, they said they were working on it but I have seen nothing to suggest that they are, in fact, operational

I also got a peek at the rubber panty club, it, too , seems to still be down. Whoever "owns" it does not seem to care much. I wonder if the corpse can be cleared out or if someone else can take it over

At any rate, this thread can act asa private club for you if you Follow it. To discauss any aspect about rubber panties, you have over 3 dozen threades in JOIN THE cONVERSATION

I will put a thread in the Fetish subforum and link it in that part of RUBBER PANTIES'R'US. I  will not put it here since this is a more general thread, within 3 days, You will find it at the end of that part of the page

As for photos, it will be best to put them in one of the coversation or fetish thread or create an album and link it in that thread. since this is a general publication, I want to keep the "vanilla" and hard-core parts functionally separate since general users do not need to know what some of you do with a pair of rubber panties, a bottle of Eclipse chocolate syrup and a 1/8 scall toy Ford Edsel every full moon Thursday at 10 PM

• 2 weeks later...

NOTE: If you leave a link to this page ata website, you also leave a link to DD with an opportunity for persons to join