LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Bf Just Told Me About His Fetish Of Diapers

Guest lui

my boyfriend has just told me he has a fetish about diapers and i am trying it with him its just very new to me i dont really understand it i know why he likes it but i still dont know anything about it ..... i have only known about his fetish for two days now and i wore a diaper all day today but i couldnt go pee pee in the diaper i dont know why but i jsut couldnt go pee all day well after i had the diaper on i dont know if it is because i am nervous or if i am just a scardy cat ..... i really want to enjoy this fetish with my boyfriend and i like the idea so far i think i dont know exactly but i am just trying to meet some people that i can talk to about this .

thnx bye byez

lui

my boyfriend has just told me he has a fetish about diapers and i am trying it with him its just very new to me i dont really understand it i know why he likes it but i still dont know anything about it ..... i have only known about his fetish for two days now and i wore a diaper all day today but i couldnt go pee pee in the diaper i dont know why but i jsut couldnt go pee all day well after i had the diaper on i dont know if it is because i am nervous or if i am just a scardy cat ..... i really want to enjoy this fetish with my boyfriend and i like the idea so far i think i dont know exactly but i am just trying to meet some people that i can talk to about this .

thnx bye byez

lui

First off, you have my deepest respect for being willing to try something new and different to please your mate...

As for having trouble wetting.... many diaper wearers have reported that same problem. It seems our parents did a better job of potty training us than we think :)

What I've been told works, is to sit on the toilet (while diapered) as you normally would, close your eyes, and try and relax and go.

thnx bye byez

lui

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Congradulations on having the courage to attempt something, many consider outside of normal, but then that is why we are all here, as we too have tried it and like it so much as to attempt to help others with problems/concerns. I have to concentrate at times to be able to use mine. But sure like the feeling. Hope you are able to participate and enjoy the pasttime. ;)

I am glad to see that some people are still willing to try anything for their partner. My wife knows, and is very accepting of my liking to wear diapers. She occassionally wears. As for being able to pee while wearing, just trying to relax. After the first time, it just gets easier.

• 11 months later...
Guest bfwearsdiapers

thnx bye byez

lui

Hi, I know what you are going through because my bf wears diapers to. I tried it and I still dont know if i like it. Its still weird to me and sometimes i wish he never wore them, but in the end I love him for who he is

thnx bye byez

lui

Hi, I know what you are going through because my bf wears diapers to. I tried it and I still dont know if i like it. Its still weird to me and sometimes i wish he never wore them, but in the end I love him for who he is

Hi lui, I also think it's great you are exploring this with an opened mind. My fiance is going through the same thing as you and sometimes I think she is enjoying it more than me, lol. Although I only wanted her to accept my DL lifestyle, it's priceless that she participates once in awhile. I wish you the best and I hope you get over your initial nervousness. :blush:

Hi there Lui!,

Let me just say its is awesome that you decided to try wearing diapers for your boyfriend, now that is love! I think you'll find everyone on this board to be very helpful and understanding. If you decide to stay on this board we'd love to have you! I just wish I could find a girlfriend as understanding as you have been. Best Wishes! :)

• 2 weeks later...

thnx bye byez

lui

You can't hold it forever, so just waitt ill you accidentally wet that diaper. It's the first wetting that is the most difficult.

My god, this is an old thread. And my god, that is my first post right up there.

Someone here is a VERY talented thread necromancer.