LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

huge mess while on my boat

I use my diapers almost every day. Not every day. Air out is good. But on using diapers, it's like my mission. Wearing them is to be wet and messy. When I'm wearing them I go out and do regular things. When I do get home I like to relax and be "little". You know, watching TV, nap and sucking my thumb. Enjoying. A few days ago, I put my boat out and joyed the weather. Perfect day. Wore my baggy clothes, my regular diapers (confidry 24/7's under my babykins cloth pull-on diapers and plastic pants). Too bulky? Kinda. But it's less bulky than the usual double cloth diaper with the disposable.. I walked down my deck to the pier. Mid-morning. Had 2 large dosages of fiber (Metamucil) yesterday and 2 this morning. A couple of hours later I was feeling the pressure. Another wetting.  I set the anchor and relaxed. I sat down and gave myself a suppository and rest for a half hour. Hello. Urgency. It was hard to relax but I did. I saw another boat about a mile away. What a perfect day. I leaned back the bench and lifted my knees. Within about 2 minutes it began. Surprising very slow. It was big. A huge one. The surge spread up along my nuts. What a load. I spent for 3 hours watching the sun. Before I pulled my anchor another massive poo spread into my diapers. Talking about a load. Taking my boat made my day. Now that's a really huge mess.

• Like 4

A huge mess is such an exhilarating feeling and the rush I get from it is like instant orgasm. I love my drive home from work just about every afternoon. I usually pee before i leave and hold in a good poop. As soon as I walk out the building doors I poop my diaper as i walk to the car park and then sit down and squish it all the way home. Sometimes it's even more fun to stop at the market and pick up groceries in a loaded diaper. Enjoy that diaper and have fun. Life is too short to worry about nonsense...

OfficeMax -  Phone Number
  • Like 6