LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

G(r)o(w)ing Down for Spring Break

Well, this'll be my first story here. Ready? Let's begin, shall we?

-

Chapter One: The Drive

-

The rainy spring in Corvallis, Oregon was in full force as May Holter took stock of her various belongings in her Ford Explorer. Xbox One and games? Check. Laptop computer? Check. Coffee mug? In a cup holder. Her iPhone? On her front seat. Cash? In her pocket. Toiletries. Yep. Clothes?

She bit her lip and brushed her long, wavy strawberry-blonde hair away from her icy-blue eyes. She had all of her clothes in her car, but there was one notable thing in there that she had packed that filled her with doubt.

She looked at the Molicare diaper pack that seemed to stare at her, teasing her, tormenting her with old memories.

Mario…

Her roommate, Mario Mazzanti, had died a little more than a month ago, and it was his idea that she try them on. She had as a dare, for May never backed down from a challenge. He, of course, tried them first. He was what was known as a “sissy baby”; a man who dressed as a baby girl. But beyond that, he was the nicest man she had ever met, and she loved him as a boy(or girl?)friend.

Her family had never met Mario, and she had only talked sparingly about him; she hadn’t even mentioned that he had died. As for the diapers, she had started to wear them recently (albeit not using them as designed all the time), not just because it comforted her, not just because it reminded her of him, but because-

No, best not to think about it. She already had the nightmares; she didn’t need it in her waking life as well.

Did she really need to bring that part of her life to her family? She was sure that Winter would laugh, maybe Autumn, too. Mom would think she was a freak, maybe disown her entirely.

But the diapers had helped so much…

“Ah, hell with it,” May muttered, taking out a diaper before putting the package in a black duffel bag and zipping it up. She closed the trunk, making sure to shield it from the rain, and got into the front seat, the pink disposable diaper in hand.

She lay down across the front seats and took off her baggy black jeans and panties. Using years of expertise (as a babysitter), she slid the diaper underneath her, and taped up the sides before putting her jeans on with some difficulty.

May was 5’2”, 117 lbs., and she knew that it would be impossible to hide if she got out of the car for any reason, as the diaper was thick and unsubtle. Even her large bust and butt wouldn’t be able to distract from the obvious. But they were pretty damn comfortable, and she didn’t want to have to stop for any potty breaks on the long car drive to Redmond, Washington, where her family lived.

She took a long swig from her coffee mug, turned the keys in the ignition, and began the four hour drive with hard rock music blaring in the SUV from her iPhone.

The trip moved slowly, her music switching from hard rock to metalcore and back again. About two hours, give or take, she felt the urge to pee. Her naturally-taught toilet training, of course, resisted, causing her to moan.

She noticed a nearby McDonald’s, and she realized - or, rather, her growling stomach made her realize - that she hadn’t eaten all day with her packing. Of course, since it was 3:15 PM, breakfast wasn’t an option, but she could certainly have a large lunch.

Still, there was the whole “need to pee” thing going on. She pulled up to a parking space and tried to let go. There was nothing at first. Then there was a small trickle. Then a little bit more escaped. Then the dam broke loose and flooded it. She let out a sigh of relief.

May checked the diaper. Amazingly, it had absorbed all of the pee and barely felt wet at all. Hell, it probably could’ve gone through two more floods before it needed to be changed.

Still, it would be prudent to use the drive-thru. No need for others to notice that she had a wet diaper. She pulled out of the parking space, and before long she was able to order.

“Welcome to McDonald’s,” a bored male voice droned. “How may I help you?”

“Um, yes, could I have a twenty-piece chicken nuggets, large fries, and a regular Oreo McFlurry?” May said in one loud breath.

“Will that be all?” Someone must’ve really hated his job by the tone in the voice.

“Yes.”

“Pull up at the window.”

May did that, gave the cashier the necessary change, and got her food. She checked it, and once everything was in order, she pulled back into a parking space and chowed down. It took a while, but soon enough, everything was finished.

She wiped her face with a napkin, although it wasn’t really needed, and continued on the drive, listening to her music.

Eventually, she arrived at her mom’s two story house. Before she entered the driveway, though, she had to do a few things. First, of course, she took off the diaper and put it in a plastic bag to discreetly throw away. As she put on her panties and jeans, she noted that the comfort the diaper had given her had vanished entirely.

Still, it wasn’t like she could go to Mom’s with it, right? Right?

-

Hope y'all enjoyed it so far...

• Like 7
  • Baby Jemma changed the title to G(r)o(w)ing Down for Spring Break

Please continue your story.  There are several stories on this site with similar(almost exact) copies of titles, The Baby Hotel is one of them.

so don't worry about your title. if you feel the urge, change it. Otherwise lea it alone.

• Like 1

Hey, thank you all for the kind words! I've changed the story to "G(r)o(w)ing Down for Spring Break to make sure that it's not too similar to other stories. Now, for the next chapter:

Chapter Two: The Family

May finally gathered the nerve to drive up to the house and was greeted by a squeal of excitement.

“May’s here!” Autumn Chase, her ten-year-old half-sister, waved at May, who responded with a short wave back from the wheel.

About that, by the way. May had never known her biological father (he was apparently serving life for armed robbery in California), but she had known an African-American step-father in Eddie Chase, who had been very nice to her...until he died in a car accident before Autumn was born, about ten years ago. Naturally, the then-ten-year-old May had been hit hard by his loss.

Autumn didn’t seem to mind too much, though. She took after her father’s hair style with curly midnight-black hair styled in braids with seashells at the end of each braid. Her skin was quite darker than May’s, but her icy-blue eyes were definitely from Mom.

May parked the Explorer, got out of the car, only to get a bearhug from her little sister.

“May, I missed you sooo much!” Autumn said. “How’re you doing? How’s college? Have you met any cute boys? Do you have a roommate? How are-”

“Slow down, sis, and let her breathe.” Winter Chase was smiling beneath her short frosted-white braids, and she had the same eye color as her sisters and mother, although her skin tone was lighter than Autumn’s. “It’s good to see you, May.”

“Likewise.” May smiled. “So where’s Mom?”

Winter rolled her eyes like a typical teen - which, at the age of fourteen, she was - and said, “Last I checked, she was doing bills. Can we help with the bags?”

“No, I can manage.” May hoped that her sudden answer didn’t make them suspicious. Fortunately, they didn’t seem to notice.

“Okay. You know where to find us.”

Both of her half-sisters left for the house, leaving May with a hard choice. The trashcans weren’t due to be emptied yet, but the smell of the soaked diaper would carry from her room if she left it there.

She made a decision, taking the plastic bag that contained her literal dirty secret and going to the small backyard. She quickly dumped the disposable diaper into one of the empty cans and closed the lid. Still, the paranoia of being caught was getting to her.

What if someone saw me? What if my sisters laugh, and my mom kicks me out of the family and-

Calm down. Panicking is not going to help at this point. Calm down, and get the bags.

“Right,” May said, taking a deep breath. She went back to the Explorer and got her bags: the backpack with her Xbox One and her various games, her laptop, charger, and a separate pouch for her toiletries, the huge duffel bag containing all her clothes...and the duffel bag with her Molicare diapers.

She unplugged the iPhone and put it and the charger for it in the backpack. She left the coffee mug in the Explorer and carried her bags to the front door.

Her mom stood inside to greet her, her tired eyes, frame, and hair matching her daughter’s almost entirely. May dropped her bags to give her mom a hug, an action that was reciprocated.

“Hi, dearie,” Mom said with a smile. “Go unpack your things. I finished cleaning your old bedroom earlier today, so you should put your stuff there. You also have a T.V., so you can play your games, okay?”

“Thanks, Mom.”

May all but raced up to her bedroom, and when she opened the door, she noticed that her mom was correct. It had the T.V., the bed, the nightstand, everything. But what she was most interested in was the closet. She stuffed the duffel bag with the diapers in there.

What was I thinking, bringing them here?

Well, there was no use crying over spilled milk at this point. It was what it was. She just hoped that her secrets remained secrets.

She had no idea just how wrong she was.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

(Well, I came up with a writing spree that's rare for me. Guess I'm enjoying writing this a lot. XD So, anyway, the third chapter:)

-

Chapter Three: The Dinner

Lily Chase had seen it all.

She had been doing bills by the kitchen window when she saw May dump something in the trash can. Her daughter had looked nervous then, so naturally, her curiosity was aroused. May hadn’t even glanced behind her when her mom had opened the screen door and looked in the trash can. The telltale smell of a wet diaper had hit her nose the moment she looked.

She went back inside with more questions than answers. Did May need diapers or did she like wearing - and apparently using - them? Did she go wrong as a mother? Did she not care enough for May? Did the death of Eddie hit May harder than she thought? And most importantly: what could she do to help her daughter?

Well, those questions didn’t have to be answered immediately. Right now, her daughter wanted privacy, and she’d tell her mom if and when she was ready. All she could do was support her daughter through it all.

Lily went to the front door, hugged her daughter (maybe a little bit firmer than usual), and let May decide what to do next. From the fast way she moved up the stairs, she obviously wanted to hide something. More likely than not, she had more diapers.

She went back to her bills, and checked on the stove where the dinner - which happened to be pot roast - was. Both tasks were almost finished when she called the girls to the table. Soon enough, the whole family was gathered in the kitchen.

“You really outdid yourself, Mom,” May said after trying the pot roast.

“Thank you, dear. Now, I’m curious to know about how school is treating you?”

“It’s hard, but hey, that’s college, right?”

Lily immediately sensed that May wasn’t telling the whole truth, but she kept quiet while Autumn blurted out, “So, have you met any cute boys at college?”

“A few,” May said with a chuckle. “None who were my type.”

“And your roommate?” Winter asked. “Mario, was it?”

A pause. “He’s not my roommate anymore.”

Another lie - or half-truth, at least. Lily still stayed silent.

“Any reason why he isn’t your roommate anymore?” Winter pressed.

“Just had a few differences with him.”

“What kind of differences?”

“So, anyway, do you have a favorite class, dear?” Lily said, hoping to interject on May’s behalf.

“I...honestly don’t have a favorite class.”

Lily pursed her lips. “Fair enough, dear.”

“You’re so boooring, you know that, right?” Winter snarked.

May dropped the fork she was holding, and Lily noticed a haunted look in her daughter’s eyes.

“Mom, can I be excused from the table, please?” The tone was desperate.

“Of course, May.”

May immediately ran back up to her room. Winter looked confused.

“What did I say?” she asked.

“Nothing too bad, I thought,” Autumn said. She looked even more confused than Winter.

“Girls, I think it’s best if we leave May alone for a little while,” Lily said calmly.

“Okay, Mom.”

The three finished their meal in silence, while Lily pondered one thing: what had happened to her first-born daughter?

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, I apologize for taking so long with this. Here's the fourth chapter:

Chapter Four: The Dream.

May immediately began to cry when she had returned to her room.

She thought that she had gotten over the things that happened, but it was obvious that it was a lie she told herself.

“You’re so boring.”

Those three words were so simple, so innocent...but they reminded her of the absolute worst day of her life: the day that Mario died.

She sobbed into a pillow, not wanting anyone to overhear her. She wanted to put on another diaper, have her mom tell her that everything would be fine, drop all pretenses of being an adult. She wanted to be what her boyfriend wanted to be: a baby girl.

Well, she had the crying part down pat, at least. Now for the diaper.

She went to the closet where her clothes were and quickly put on a diaper and her pajamas to hide the telltale bulge. The sense of comfort returned, and now she didn’t regret bringing her diapers with her to her mom’s house.

She heard a knock on the door.

“May?” It was Mom. “Are you going to be okay?”

“I’m fine, Mom,” May lied. “I’ll just go to bed early tonight.”

“Okay, sweetie. Let me know if there’s anything I can do for you, okay?”

“Okay, Mom.”

May was true to her word; she immediately went to sleep. Her dream - at least, the one she remembered - was...odd, to say the least.

She was in a forest location, clad in only a diaper. She covered her breasts with her arms out of subconscious modesty. She looked around the clearing to see someone in a rather frilly, infantile dress with his diaper not being covered by it. It could only be Mario.

He looked at her, his long black pigtails flowing in the breeze as he shielded his friendly gray eyes. He walked over to her and gave her a hug.

“Hey, baby,” he said with a purposeful lisp. “Mith me?” 

“All the time...baby.” May giggled. That’s all they really were: two big babies, barely old enough to put words together, let alone grow out of diapers. “It’s been too long, Mario…”

“Bet you can’t fill your diaper before I fill mine,” he teased.

“Bring it on, Maria!”

Mario grinned as his baby name was said. “On the count of three.”

May nodded.

“One!”

May began to squat.

“Two!”

She felt her sphincter open.

“Three!”

Then came the mother of all blowouts, followed by a huge leakage. She laughed and giggled like a hyena, but felt completely uncomfortable all of a sudden.

She woke up to a nightmare. Judging by the smell, she really did have the mother of all blowouts in her diaper, and it clung to her. She could also smell pee, and she realized that it had leaked right through her diaper.

But the worst thing? Her mom was standing right by the door, looking at her very messy and wet daughter.

• Like 3
  • 2 months later...