LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Huge mess

I use diapers 24/7 for everything. Im in the process of becoming incontinent as i have lost most bladder control and have been working on losing bowel control. Tonight I went to bed after having changed into my nighttime diaper. I fell asleep and was awakened by tummy cramps. Before I could fully realize, I completely filled my diaper to the point of having to change before leaking on my bed. I use megamax diapers from northshore if that tells you how large of a mess i had. It was amazing not being able to control it and letting my body do what I has to do. Such an amazing feeling. Im so very grateful that I made.the decision to become diaper dependent. My life is so much better! Just cleaned up and showered. And back to bed I go! (Maybe I will wake to a messy morning diaper)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear about the stomach cramps but you were prepared. Using a quality diaper takes the anxiety out of it to be sure. It’s good to be able to trust your diaper. 

One thing that could help you enjoy your diapers longer would be a cloth diaper over your disposable diaper then plastic pants over them both it's a solution for no leaks you could then sleep wet n messy all night long one note you should probably shave your little girl parts  and use lots of diaper rash cream and baby powder on yourself it will prolong your enjoyment plus protect you well.

Wetly yours 

Babyalan 

• Like 1

After I mess my diaper I like to enjoy the feeling for several hours before I change.  In addition to baby lotion to protect against irritation and diaper rash, another caution, especially for Ginger are UTI's.  Be careful and if you develop UTI symptoms get on antibiotics.  A UTI left untreated can progress to the kidneys, and worse case scenario, Sepsis, which can be life threatening.  So, enjoy, but be safe.

• Like 1
21 hours ago, babyalan said:

One thing that could help you enjoy your diapers longer would be a cloth diaper over your disposable diaper then plastic pants over them both it's a solution for no leaks you could then sleep wet n messy all night long one note you should probably shave your little girl parts  and use lots of diaper rash cream and baby powder on yourself it will prolong your enjoyment plus protect you well.

Wetly yours 

Babyalan 

I should try that sometime. I havent yet used cloth

• Like 1

It keeps you wetter and messier longer with little to no chance of leaks feel free to pm me if you would like a little advice on making your diaper time more pleasurable!

Yours truly in warm wet n messy diapers 

Babyalan 

Messing a diaper is an awesome feeling all together. You can orgasm and it feels good filling up a diaper. Messing and taking a drive is what makes my day fly by. Going shopping and dropping a log on the checkout line, there are many ways to enjoy. If you are worried about the smell make sure you stand need a toddler and 99% of the time you gonna be okay. It didn't quite specify a good mess had to be in diapers either. I love a good huge solid poop in tight fitting jeans too. Just make sure you put a plastic bag under your bottom driving,, you don't need any brown stains on you car seat. Still all in all messing is a great stress reliever. Enjoy them messy diapers and if you like messing your pants too,, hey go for it !!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
I use diapers 24/7 for everything. Im in the process of becoming incontinent as i have lost most bladder control and have been working on losing bowel control. Tonight I went to bed after having changed into my nighttime diaper. I fell asleep and was awakened by tummy cramps. Before I could fully realize, I completely filled my diaper to the point of having to change before leaking on my bed. I use megamax diapers from northshore if that tells you how large of a mess i had. It was amazing not being able to control it and letting my body do what I has to do. Such an amazing feeling. Im so very grateful that I made.the decision to become diaper dependent. My life is so much better! Just cleaned up and showered. And back to bed I go! (Maybe I will wake to a messy morning diaper)

That’s awesome on loss of control

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s awesome on loss of control

I was playing some Let’s Go and before I realized it i was messing my diaper did not even feel the urge and im still messing hopefully I’ll be done soon