LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Very loose poop accident

Hi guys, just thought I'd share with you. 

As part of this lockdown I have been walking a lot. Today I went for a walk from my house into town and back but as I got to town about 2 miles from my home I needed to go badly because I'm taking pills that have a side effect of making poop very runny. I tried to hold but no good too painful to hold so right there in the middle of the street I just exploded into my diaper . one of those massive poops that go from back all the way up the front covering my genitals, and filled the rear as well. My diaper held it really well but I had to walk home because there are no public toilets open because of this virus. I had to walk two miles back home in a  Full diaper. Interesting experience I don't want to repeat. I got home stripped off and I was surprised to find that my diaper hadn't leaked at all. In the shower and got cleaned up. Now sitting at home in a clean diaper.

As part of this lockdown I have been walking a lot. Today I went for a walk from my house into town and back but as I got to town about 2 miles from my home I needed to go badly because I'm taking pills that have a side effect of making poop very runny. I tried to hold but no good too painful to hold so right there in the middle of the street I just exploded into my diaper . one of those massive poops that go from back all the way up the front covering my genitals, and filled the rear as well. My diaper held it really well but I had to walk home because there are no public toilets open because of this virus. I had to walk two miles back home in a  Full diaper. Interesting experience I don't want to repeat. I got home stripped off and I was surprised to find that my diaper hadn't leaked at all. In the shower and got cleaned up. Now sitting at home in a clean diaper.

Mine did the same very loose massive poopy accident

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the pills

What are the pills

Adderall i take it does it to me and coffee makes the loose stools worse

My wife and I take walks of an evening as well weather permitting. I have had a few messy accidents in my diaper during our walks. Some are loose, and some are runny. When we get home she puts down a changing pad on the bed and changes me.

• 3 weeks later...

That must have been a wonderful experience.  I love the feeling of not having control and messing my diaper.  A long walk in a full diaper is very enjoyable. 

Wet and mushy poops while out and about are so much fun. Me and my wife now love doing the suppository and enema thing and going out for a long drive to see which one of us poops first. Then we bet loser has to clean up winner and re diaper.. I lose on purpose sometimes cause I have a strange love for poop, and really messy diapers. Gotta love it..

• Like 3

I just filled my MegaMax diaper with a massive load of diarrhea. My intestines are still rumbling and I know there is a bunch more coming through the intestines. This is definitely going to be a leaky diaper. I just put on a second Babykins cloth lined diaper cover because I really don't want to have an uncontained mess down there.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/4/2020 at 8:12 PM, TGalactic2012 said:

Is it the same as the weight loss pill orlistat that causes spotty stools in your undergarments that are uncontrollable

yep those are the pills. makes you poop orangre and very loose especially if you eat fatty food.