LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

heyoo

Hiyas, I am new here,

I was recommended the website by a good friend. I am active on a few other websites also. I am not sure what I hope to find, I am still learning, even being an older "little"

I am in my mid 40s, I am an adult baby, I have just begun to wear diapers/nappies full time, so its a learning curve.

I am a friendly, caring and honest person, but sometimes a little shy and guarded, mostly due to bad experiences with relationships.

I am openly trans and been myself for 20 years now so confident in myself, I do not hide who I am, I try every day to better myself but far from perfect.

Quite a geeky girl at times too.

Thanks for reading my little intro, I am not good at these things but hope to learn.

Angie

Welcome to DD lil Angie, we’re glad to have you on here. If you want to chat, PM me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hello and welcome! I also wasn't sure what I was looking for when I joined this site, but I can tell you a found a fantastic community. As a fellow nerd/geek, I can assure you that we are the cool kids around here and that anyone who picks on us gets a spanking ?

Welcome,

Little Tomás

• Like 1

Hi and welcome lil Angie. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Come on in, lots of good likeminded people here. And, I think you did fine on your into. Now, have fun and enjoy!