LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Where is the last time you pooped your diaper?

My wife went out of town just for a day to visit a friend 4 hours away. This gave me the opportunity to mess my diaper while in bed, I lifted my knees to my chest, relaxed, pushed, and went poopy in my diaper and just went back to sleep. I woke up briefly to wet a few times, and finally got out of bed and messed my already poopy diaper again while in the kitchen. This is a record for me, about 6 hours in a messy diaper. Thank goodness for Vaseline and Baby Magic Baby Lotion. I don't feel any irritation, or discomfort, just my usual warm, soft squishy feeling in my Abena M4 plastic back diaper.

Messing my diaper in the early morning soon after I get up in the morning with a wet diaper is so natural for me and a great way to start the day. This morning I relaxed, no pushing or change in posture while I went poopy in my Attends Premier diaper with blue print Babykins Softies plastic pants while getting coffee in the kitchen. Now that I am sitting here on the forum I have the best emotional and physiological catharsis with my wet, warm, squishy messy diaper and a hot cup of coffee. No leaks, and no diaper blow-outs; it doesn't get much better. I won't change right away and fortunately I don't mind cleaning up, a few adult wipes, followed by a soapy wash cloth, rinse, pat dry, clean-fresh diaper, roll up my soiled diaper and place in plastic bag, then outside trash. All of this will be done before my wife gets out of bed, I am not being dishonest and hiding my messy diapers from her. I just don't go potty in my diaper around her or anyone, wetting is different-I wet all the time around her and others without anyone having a clue that I am diapered, let alone wetting. Sometimes I might have the momentary "pee face" with a glassy eye gaze as I wet and feel my diaper getting warm, but no one has said anything. I stay fresh smelling with 2-4 drops of baby powder scented oil in my diaper that works great for my wet diapers during the day, sometimes as long as 12 hours! If you want to try this don't expect the scented oil to cover up the odor of a messy diaper,