LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tracey's Story (Halloween Special Uploaded 10/31/2023)

Awww, yay! I'm glad that you enjoy this story!

Well, the poor kitten has been falling out of her bed much too often. Of course her parents would be concerned about that.

Accident? Who said that Tracey was going to have an accident? Whistles Innocently. 

Awww, Nora isn't that cunning. But yeah, it certainly is a nicer way to get a baby... I mean someone with MS, to start going to the Daycare section... Awww, embarrassing but a short hop and skip away from getting care and attention.

24 minutes ago, littleTomás said:

I’ve been missing this story and can’t wait for the next update. ? This is really good and I can’t wait for more.

Awww, thank you! And don't worry! The next chapter will be coming soon!

Hello there, readers! I'm excited to bring to you the newest chapter! I hope that you enjoy it!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 6)

by

Panther Cub & Anonymous

"Good morning, kitten," Katherine said as she entered Tracey's room. She stopped to giggle at the sight of her little girl strewn about her bed. One leg was hooked over the railing that she and Paul had gotten after Tracey had fallen out and bumped her head for the third time. Tracey had grumbled about it, but there it was. With one leg over it, the snoring teen tigress was partially curled up in her blanket, her diaper exposed. It was soaked... but from a few whiffs, Katherine could smell that Tracey had done more than just wet in her sleep.

"Uh-oh," Katherine said, cheerfully, as though it weren't a big deal, and started to nudge Tracey off her bed rails and over onto her back. Tracey slowly started to wake up.
    "Five mow minuwts, mommy," Tracey said around her bunky, cuddling Felicity.

"I'm sorry, kitten, but it's time to get up. We have a big day ahead of us. Plus, we need to change this icky diaper," Katherine said. Tracey blinked and rubbed her eyes. It having been two weeks since she started volunteering in the daycare, her morning diaper change had become routine, much to the teen tigress' embarrassment. She yawned and scratched herself a little, making her usual Nuk-nuk-nuk sound as she suckled her binky, she sniffed and smelled something unpleasant.

"Is daddy trying to make his special egg salad surprise again?" Tracey asked, making a grossed out face after she took her binky out... before putting it right back in.

Katherine giggled at that. "No, my silly princess. Daddy's been banned from ever trying that again, remember?" She asked, smiling and feeling a warmth in her chest as Tracey nodded and giggled, sounding just like the happy kitten she knew and loved. Katherine had already gathered up Tracey's changing supplies, including her new changing mat, which Katherine and Paul both assured Tracey was just for when she needed to be cleaned in the morning and diapered for bed. At Katherine's prompting, she lifted her bottom up so that the mat, with the pictures of unicorns and castles and so much glitter in it, could be slid under her. It was when she settled back down, that she felt it. Instantly, her eyes filled with tears.

"Oh no, kitten, please don't cry," Katherine said, rushing to Tracey's side and cradling her head to her chest, rocking back and forth humming a lullaby. "You just went poopy, that's all. Please calm down and mommy will have you all cleaned up and good as new."

It took Tracey a minute, but she started to calm down. "D-dis isn't faiw!" Tracey said, causing Katherine to kiss her on the forehead, before getting to work untaping the diaper. Tracey whined as the smell hit her even more and, despite her humiliation, wished that her mom would hurry up with the wiping. Katherine, whistling a happy tune and using more wipes than usual, cleaned her daughter's diaper area thoroughly. Once she was finished, and the offending diaper and wipes were all balled up together and in the diaper pail, Tracey waited for her mother to set her legs down and let her get up to take a shower. Much to Tracey's surprise, she looked down to see her mother taking a fresh diaper, this one she recognized as the daytime diapers most of the MS kids at the daycare wore, Snuggies brand, and slid it under her instead.

"Mommy? I don't wear diapers when I'm awake!" Tracey complained, taking her binky out, only for her mother to pluck it from her paws and pop it back in.

"I know sweetie," Katherine said, her voice suggesting that nothing was out of the ordinary as she started to powder Tracey's upturned bottom before setting it down on the crinkly padding underneath, and then dusting her front. "But we're going up to the lake  this weekend, remember? And since it's such a long drive, your daddy and I just want to make sure that you are all nice and protected."

"Huh?" Tracey asked, then remembering that they were going to the lake house for the fireworks. "B-but, I can h-howd it!"

"I'm sure you can, sweetie," Katherine said, not once breaking stride as she brought the front of the diaper up between Tracey's legs, fastening the tapes, before she rolled her over to do the same with the tail hole. "There, nice and safe," she said, giving Tracey a playful pat on her poofy bottom. Katherine took a step back to look at Tracey, on all fours, curiously looking at her diaper. "My goodness... you are such a cutie!"

Tracey blushed, before she climbed over the railing of her bed. She knew that she wasn't going to talk her mother out of the diaper, and sighed before she was surprised by her mom grabbing the hem of her t-shirt and pulling it over her head, leaving her in just her diaper, with the childish teddy bear print on it.

"H-hey!" Tracey said, before her mom opened her closet and pulled out a white sundress.

"Here we go, arms up, honey," Katherine said, smiling, Tracey obeyed, groaning as her mother dressed her. An annoying habit she did on the weekends that had started recently. After she smoothed out the skirt of the dress, Katherine smiled, and hugged her daughter. "My beautiful baby!" Katherine said, making Tracey blush.

"Now, we're already running behind. So you head on downstairs and daddy will see to about getting something in your tum-tum, while I finish packing," Katherine said, patting Tracey's bottom again, making her meep and toddle out the bedroom door. Tracey thought about just ripping the diaper off... but knew that that would accomplish nothing in the long run. She went downstairs, trying to will herself to stop sucking her binky, before she was suddenly lifted off the ground. She squealed in fright, before the arms that picked her up, her father, who was just as strong as ever, pulled her into a bone-crushing hug.

"There's daddy's little princess," he said, holding her up to his chest, one arm under her padding, making her blush.

"I'll bet that you are a hungry little princess, am I right?" he asked. Tracey's tummy answered for her in the form of a growl. Paul smiled and nuzzled his nose against hers, making her giggle. He set her down in a chair at the table, in front of a plate of pancakes. Tracey's eyes went wide at the sight of them. So focused on the pancakes, she failed to notice either the sippi cup of orange juice, or the white bib with the ducky on it Paul gently tied around her neck.

Excited, the tigress tore at her pancakes like she had never seen them before, her binky lying next to her plate on the table. Paul had given Tracey a fork, but no knife, as the idea of wielding one made her parents worried. In less than two minutes, she scarfed down the last of her pancakes and was licking her fingers, before grabbing her sippi-cup of juice and chugging it. Paul chuckled, glad he had had the forethought to bib his little girl, and got a paper towel, which he wet in the kitchen sink. Once Tracey was finished with her juice, Paul then started to wipe the syrup off of her face.

"Daddy, stop!" Tracey whined.

"Sorry princess," Paul said, chuckling as he continued to clean his fussy kitten's face, "but we gotta get that syrup out of your fur."

Tracey froze, something clicking in her mind. Did I really eat those pancakes like some kind of demented toddler? she wondered to herself. She looked down at herself, and finally noticed the bib, which was splattered with some maple syrup. Then she noticed the sippi-cup that she had drained and whined. Paul saw this as he finished wiping her face, and chuckled.

"Awww, kitten, it's okay," he said patting her head, "MSers have a tendency to go into what's called little headspace from time to time, especially when they're happy or excited... or they're some time after they've woken up. Hence the need for your bib, and something a little more secure to drink from than a regular glass."

"B-but... I'm not a baby..." Tracey said lamely. Paul leaned over and kissed her nose, popping her binky back into place, not that Tracey noticed. He then took her dishes and bib, and set about washing them, except for said bib. Tracey was about to hop down and grab Felicity, when her mother surprised her by picking her up, just like Paul had done earlier. Katherine did so with a grunt, but was able to cradle Tracey in her arms, more of less.

"I see someone had themselves a tasty meal. Now let's go brush those pearly whites of yours, and then we can be off for some fun at the lake!" Katherine said, carrying Tracey back upstairs and into her bathroom. Tracey was surprised to find her toothbrush wet with a dollop of paste on it handed to her, half expecting her mom to brush her teeth for her. Instead, Katherine cooed and praised her daughter for how well of a job she was doing. Tracey blushed at that, but felt that it was a better alternative than having it be done for her. She rinsed and saw her mom rinse off her binky for her, before handing it to her. Tracey rolled her eyes, but popped it in, picked up once again, this time placed on her mother's hip.

Has mommy been working out? Tracey thought as she was handed her dragon once more, and hugged it. She was carried down the stairs, where she spied her dad loading the last of their luggage into the car. Tracey did go stiff when she saw what awaited her in the back seat. It was a large, teen-sized carseat, bright pink, with rainbows on it. Quickly, Tracey found herself settled into it, and buckled in.

"I down need a caw seat!" she said as she struggled to try and unlatch her buckles, unable to do so as the button in the center wouldn't budge.

"Kitten," Katherine said, stroking Tracey's head, "it's for your own protection. Besides, it's designed to be as comfy as possible. We should all be so lucky to get to ride in such a fancy seat!" Katherine then settled a large pink, not quite duffel bag, in the seat next to Tracey. Tracey had seen enough parents picking their kids up from the daycare and the nursery of the school to know what a diaper bag looked like.

"You said that I only had to wear the diaper for the car ride!" Tracey whined.

"I know, sweetie," Katherine said with her warm smile, "but in case you have an accident, I brought some spares, as well as your bedtime diapers, for when you go to bed. Also, just in case you don't quite make it to the potty on time, we brought some training pants. OH! And some swim diapers for when you want to go swimming!"

"But I can still use the potty just fine, mommy!" Tracey said with a huff, pouting and crossing her arms.

"We know," Katherine said with a roll of her eyes and a smile for how adorable her daughter was when pouting, "but you've had a few close calls lately. And if it doesn't improve soon... well, we'll be taking a step back is all. Just some extra protection so that you don't have to worry about wetting your pants... or going poopies."

Tracey's ears laid flat and she blushed at that. It was true that she had almost had a few close calls when rushing to the potty. In the daycare, she was able to play it off as having gotten distracted by the kids there in need of attention. She still shuddered to think of what could have happened if she had wet herself and been caught. She hugged Felicity close to herself and sucked on her binky as her parents locked up the house, checking that everything was off and that the alarm was set, and got in. Soon, since Paul was driving this time, they backed out of the driveway, and were off.

Okay, so when we get to the lake, I'll just rip the diaper off and not have to worry about it until it's time to get ready for the trip home, she thought to herself as she watched the passing city streets and cars. And since the lake is way out in the boonies... the chances of someone I know seeing me like this are so slime, they might as well be microscopic!

Tracey smiled at the thought of rebelliously tearing her juvenile undergarment off, when she became aware of her mother's paw, holding something out to her. Tracey looked down and took... what turned out to be another sippi-cup, filled with what Tracey assumed was apple juice.

"There you are, kitten," Katherine said with her usual warm smile. "Just in case you get thirsty. And if you can tell that you need to go potty soon, just tell us, and I'm sure we can get you to one in time. But just in case, try not to worry."

Tracey grumbled for a bit, before nodding. "'Kay, mommy." This is the perfect opportunity to show them both that I'm not just some big baby, Tracey thought.

They are on the road for a few minutes, with Paul and Katherine chatting away, and Tracey, reluctantly taking swigs from her sippi-cup as she watched the passing scenery change from city to suburbs to green hills.

"Oh, kitten," Tracey's mom said, snapping Tracey's attention forward. She's fiddling around with the diaper bag and pulls out a tablet, which she turns on, "here it is. You can use my tablet to keep yourself entertained during car trips!" Tracey's mom sounded so cheerful and chipper as she handed the device to her daughter, along with a pair of headphones.

Tracey smiled in excitement, the smile faltering a little when she saw that her mother had set her up for the MS Kidz channel on MeowTube, but she was able to quickly find her favorite gaming channel. While not a big gamer herself, she loved watching the Kwell Gaming Crew. They were excellent goofy gamers who had excellent chemistry with each other. Granted, they talked about "adult" things, but Tracey was certain that her parents would never guess. Feeling satisfied with her small act of insurrection, Tracey got comfortable, which she was loath to admit was easy to do in her new carseat, and started watching the new videos. Her parents smiled as they would hear random giggles from their little girl in the back seat.

"So Peggy really is coming?" Paul asked, excited at the idea of seeing his sister as well as his nieces.

"Yup! She was able to fly herself and the twins out for Kanupto, and all three are excited about getting to visit with us, especially Tracey. Your sister said she's bringing a present for Tracey as well," Katherine said.

"Wonderful! I'm sure Tracey's going to be so excited to play with her cousins again!" Paul said as they drove by a gas station, out on the highway.

"Peggy said that Tina and Lena are both so ecstatic that they get to see Tracey again. She said that they're both looking forward to babysitting her as well."

Paul chuckled at that. "I'll bet. They're both such sweethearts, I'm sure that they can't wait to dote on her."

Tracey giggled, oblivious to anything outside of her silly videos. She was watching the Kwell boys playing TunnelBuild, getting into hijinks as per usual. So focused watching and laughing, Tracey didn't register that she needed to pee. After about a minute, she started to wet, still oblivious. Her diaper swelled a little, but not too much. She only became aware of it after the car came to the stop, and her mother decided to check her, making Tracey jump, and wet a little more.

"Wha? Mommy!" Tracey said, her binky falling out, thankfully clipped to a ribbon clipped to her sundress.

"Sorry to scare you, kitten," Katherine said, taking the tablet and powering it down and tucking it back into the diaper bag, which Katherine slung around her shoulders. "But just as I suspected, someone's in need of a change."

"Huh?" Tracey asked, poking her now squishy Snuggies, and letting out an EEP! "B-but, it's not my f-fault!" Tracey protested.

"I know, sweetheart, it was just an accident. You couldn't help it," Katherine said in a soothing voice as she first set about unbuckling Tracey, and then picking her up. Tracey eeped as she saw that they were at a gas station far out of town, and quickly tried to pull the hem of her dress to cover her exposed diaper. Unfortunately, due to how she was being carried on her mother's hip, that was largely unsuccessful. She saw her dad at the pump, swiping his credit card, as Tracey realized her mother was carrying her to the restroom.

"Please, mommy," Tracey said as they entered, Katherine taking a second to look around the surprisingly clean gas station rest room and, spying a changing station sized for MSers, headed towards it, "I don't want to be changed here."

"It won't take us too long, kitten," her mother said, smiling as she laid Tracey down on the changing table, already pushing up her dress and exposing her soggy padding. "You'll be in a nice and fresh diaper soon."

"C-can't you just c-clean me and then let me wear panties?" Tracey asked as her diaper was untaped and slid out from beneath her.

"We'll see when we get to the lake," Tracey's mother said, Tracey groaning inwardly from being demoted to the 'we'll see' category, which anyone who remembers it when an adult would say that to a small child, was basically a no. A soft no, but still a no. "But we're not even halfway there yet. So let's make sure you stay dry and happy." Katherine was already wiping Tracey down.

"B-but... what if I agreed to wear the... t-training pants?" Tracey figured that bargaining was her only hope.

"You can wear them when we get to the lakehouse!" Katherine said as she slid a fresh diaper under her daughter, preparing to start powdering.

"Why not the car?" Tracey whined as her nose was once more tickled by the scent of the baby powder.

"Sweetie, you wet and didn't tell me or daddy. I think it's safe to say that you were a little distracted... which there's nothing wrong with that. It's just that for the rest of the ride, this really is our best option." Katherine said it warmly and with affection for her baby girl, but there was no doubt that this decision was final. Tracey sighed, out of a new instinct slipped her pacifier in, and just laid there as her mother finished dusting her and taping up her new padding.

"There, good as new. Doesn't a dry diaper feel so much better than a wet one?" Katherine asked as she disposed of Tracey's used diaper. Tracey, grudgingly, nodded in agreement.

"Awww, I see a grumpy kitten," Katherine said, pushing up Tracey's dress a little more, exposing her white tummy. Tracey was confused as to why her mom was leaning down to her stomach, as was about to ask as much, when Katherine started to blow raspberries on her little girl's tummy. Tracey was shocked... and then started laughing outright. Laughing and kicking her legs as her mother continued to do it, laughing herself when she stopped and cradled Tracey in her arms.

"There's my happy girl!" she said, booping the still giggly Tracey's nose, eliciting more giggles as they exited the rest room and headed back to the car. Paul had filled the car up and was waiting for his ladies to return, and smiled at the sight of both of them happy and laughing.

"Nice to see my queen and our little princess having a good time," he said, patting Tracey's head and opening the back seat for Katherine to once again buckle her in.

"Feel like switching drivers, Paul?" Katherine offered once Tracey was all snug and secure and had the tablet and headphones again.

"Not just yet, sugar tail," he said, putting an arm around his wife's waist and giving her a kiss.

"Alright then," Katherine said, a distinct purr to her voice. She tucked away the diaper bag and closed the door. Tracey once more decided to lose herself in the funny videos, and started to relax again. Back out on the road, Paul and Katherine resumed chatting, making future plans for outings, and just simply enjoying one another's company. Periodically, Katherine would turn around to check on Tracey, offer her some more juice or snacks. She did notice that Tracey was yawning a bit, and her eyes started to droop. Without missing a beat, Katherine started to hum her favorite lullaby, after taking the headphones and tablet from the sleepy kitten. Tracey wanted to protest, but between the early morning, the long drive, and the comfy carseat, she was soon snoring, and looking so adorable that Katherine just had to snap a few pictures. She and Paul elected to let Tracey nap the rest of the way to the lakehouse. It was as they were ten minutes away that Tracey yawned and stretched in her seat, already looking rested.

"Did you have a nice nap, kitten?" Katherine asked as Paul turned down a driveway. Tracey nodded, thought not thrilled with the idea of her parents associating naps with her, as she was worried that that might set a precedent. 

"We're here, ladies," Paul happily announced as he pulled into the driveway, next to his sister's rented car which Tracey didn't notice. She smiled as she looked out upon the lake, feeling excited, and not just at the idea of getting out of her diaper... which she found was also wet. Paul killed the engine and got out, starting to unload their luggage while Katherine went around back to pick up and unbuckle her daughter, finding Tracey to be wet again.

"Uh-oh, well, we'll have you cleaned up and changed into something dry inside, okay kitten?" Katherine asked while Tracey rolled her eyes. Once again, she was impressed by her mother's strength as she was lifted out and settled on her mother's hip. As Katherine turned, the diaper bag now slung over her free shoulder, Tracey's eyes went wide in panic. Coming towards them was her aunt Peggy, and her twin cousins, Tina and lena. The Double Trouble, as Tracey thought of them, especially after babysitting on a few occasions. The two lionesses were practically sprinting forward, wide smiles on their faces as Tracey realized that not only was her wet diaper exposed yet again, nor was she only hugging Felicity close, but her binky was in as well.

"Hi Auntie Katherine," Tina and Lena said in their simultaneous 'angelic' voices, both wearing matching red shorts and blue t-shirts. "Hi Wittle Twacey!"

Oh no... nonononono! Tracey thought, sucking her binky even more rapidly now, wondering just how these two little demons were going to mess with her.

I hope that you enjoyed the new chapter! Please feel free to leave a review!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Aww.... Poor Tracey is going to get babysat... Somehow I think her days in panties are over after this trip! 

Glad to see her Mommy bought her a rail, but if her leg is over the top it's probably time for taller rails! :)

• Like 1
5 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Aww.... Poor Tracey is going to get babysat... Somehow I think her days in panties are over after this trip! 

Glad to see her Mommy bought her a rail, but if her leg is over the top it's probably time for taller rails! :)

Awww... well, at least her twin cousins seem to be excited! And I'm sure that they'll diligently keep an eye on her! Awww, well, at least her parents are supportive and caring, even if she does have to say goodbye to big-girl underwear for a while... or forever...

Yuppers! Her parents want to make sure that their baby girl Yes, it does seem like she could be safer. A nice and cozy crib would help with that!

4 hours ago, Warlord45 said:

Perfect! Love the babysitting idea!

Awww Blush Thank you so much! Hehehehehehe, and I'm looking forward to writing it!

Another awesome chapter! I'm sure the cousins will only be nice to Tracy keeping her happy, diapered, and entertained at the lake house. Why would they be mean to someone who's so cute? Also, if I could draw I'd make some art accompanying this story because there's so many good scenes to draw.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Another awesome chapter! I'm sure the cousins will only be nice to Tracy keeping her happy, diapered, and entertained at the lake house. Why would they be mean to someone who's so cute? Also, if I could draw I'd make some art accompanying this story because there's so many good scenes to draw.

Awww, thank you! Hehehehe, oh yeah, Tracey's cousins have been looking forward to getting spend some quality time with the baby-- I mean, with Tracey. Besides, didn't you see how nice and innocent they sounded? Nothing remotely sinister there. Nope.

Awww, I wish i could draw too! I would SO make so much art for this story!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! Sorry for the slight delay. Quite a few things came up in RL, not the least of which being the heat wave that is still going on. Anyways, got some free time and was able to crank out another chapter! I certainly hope that you enjoy it!

Tracey's Story (Chapter 7)

by

Panther Cub & Anonymous

"Aunt Katherine, can we help change Tracey's diaper?" Tina excitedly asked as she and her twin followed them inside. Tracey, still on her mother's hip, was nursing her binky, whining a little. They passed through the living room and headed upstairs, down the hall to the bedroom that overlooked the lake that Tracey usually stayed in when they would visit. The room itself was a bit spartan, with some generic flower paintings hanging on the white walls, the queen-sized bed up at the far wall with its red comforter, and the light blue carpeting. But the large windows with the view of the lake and the afternoon sun just couldn't be beat.

"Tracey doesn't wear diapers full-time girls. This was just for the long car ride," Katherine said with a chuckle, finding it adorable how already her nieces wanted to dote on her daughter, "and for bedtime."

"Mommy!" Tracey whined with a blush as she saw her cousins snicker behind their paws.

"Don't worry, kitten," Katherine said, stopping to shift Tracey into a cradled position and start rocking her, "we'll get you out of that icky diapee and into some big girl panties, yes we will."

While a little miffed at how her mother had misunderstood her whining, the combination of the rocking and the pacifier, helped to make Tracey feel more at ease. The baby talk and the sudden nose boop, despite Tracey's reservations, made the teen tigress giggle.

"Can we still help?" Lena asked, looking up at Katherine with wide and pleading eyes. "Me and Tina are almost old enough to babysit, so we want to get as much practice taking care of little kids and babies as possible." Lena said, referencing their upcoming thirteenth birthday. Tracey frowned and started to shake her head, which her mother missed entirely.

"Of course. Why, maybe sometime on down the road, you two can help out with Tracey! I'm sure that she would just love to get to spend some more time with her older cousins." Tracey's eyes went wide at this sudden revelation of hearing her mother refer to the twins, who were still just twelve years old, as being older than the sixteen year old tigress.

"Here's Tracey's diaper bag. How about you get out Tracey's changing mat, the wipes, and some underwear?" Katherine asked as she started to bounce Tracey, who was still too shocked from the earlier statement to notice what was being said or done at the moment.

"Sure thing, Aunt Katherine!" the twins said in innocent unison, both excited and giggling. While Tina got out and unfolded the mat on the bed, Lena was quick to whip out the wipes, powder, and a pair of pink princess-themed training pants. Katherine was cooing at Tracey and bouncing her in her arms. The tigress was jolted out of her shocked state by the combination of wonderment at her mother's apparent strength, as well as the sensation of being bounced in her soggy padding, each bounce making her wince. She simply suckled her binky and pouted as she was laid down, just wanting this embarrassment to be over, and to get out of the diaper as soon as possible.

"Oh, girls, I meant a pair of Tracey's big-girl panties, not her Paw-Ups," Katherine said with a chuckle.

"But Aunt Katherine, there are no big-girl undies. Only diapers and Paw-Ups," Lena said, looking innocently. Tracey whined, but didn't think to remove her binky, especially when someone started to tickle her foot, making her giggle. The culprit of the sudden tickling was Tina, who was grinning as she did so.

"What?! I could have sworn that I packed her at least six pairs, just in case," the mature tigress said as she started to search through all the different compartments of the diaper bag, to no avail. "Oh dear... well, I suppose that it can't be helped."

"B-but, Mommy," Tracey finally managed to say, in between giggles as Tina doubled her efforts to tickle Tracey's foot, "I d-don't need Paw-Ups!"

"I'm sorry kitten, but it's either them or your diapers. Besides, they're just like big-girl panties, only you don't need to worry if you have an accident," Katherine said as she, after shooing away Tina's tickling paw, got Tracey all centered on her changing mat, and set about untaping her diaper.

"B-but, c-can't I just... uhm... go without?" Tracey asked, blushing beet red as she asked it. Katherine simply chuckled and shook her head.

"Sweetie, good girls don't run around without their undies on. Now, be a good girl and settle down." With a pout, she crossed her arms and just laid back, nursing her binky, actively avoiding her cousins' eyes and their giggles as Katherine slowly went about the fine points on how to properly change a diaper. She even applied a generous amount of baby powder, before slipping the Paw-Ups up Tracey's legs, fitting them snugly around her daughter's waist.

"And it's just a simple matter of making sure the tapes are even when putting the fresh diaper on," Katherine explained, patting Tracey's thigh so that she would roll over so that Katherine could take care of the tail hole. "And you can't forget to check the back. If a diaper, or in this case a pair of Paw-Ups, are not on nice and snug, the chances of leaks are great. Now, any questions?" Katherine patted Tracey's padded bottom, making the tigress wince and roll back over, sitting up so that she could pull the hemline of her dress down and cover her new training pants.

"Can we help put Tracey in her bed-time diapers? Just so we understand how to put a diaper on properly," Lena asked, looking innocent.

"I don't see why not," Katherine said, much to Tracey's mortification.

"Now, why don't you two go and tell your mother that Tracey's all ready for her special surprise?" Katherine said, scooping Tracey into her arms and rocking her some more, a look of contentment on her face as she did so.

"Okay!" they said in unison once more, giggling and running out of the room.

"Please, mommy, I don't want them to put a diaper on me!" Tracey whined, taking her binky out.

"Oh sweetie, please don't fret," Katherine said, popping the binky back in, "your cousins love you and don't mind one bit. Why, you saw how excited they were to help out."

"Mommy, that's not what I--" Tracey was cut off by the sudden appearance of her aunt in the doorway. The towering lioness quickly intimidated Tracey, despite the warm and loving smile on her muzzle. She was wearing a pinstripe skirtsuit, and had two gold hoops dangling from her ears.

"There's my little sugar-pie, all fresh as a daisy now?" Peggy asked, her sweet sugary southern accent dripping from her voice.

"She sure is!" Katherine happily chimed in, giving Tracey a bounce in her arms. "Tracey, honey, say hi to your auntie Peggy."

"H-hi Aunt Peggy," Tracey said, feeling nervous about the wrapped gift in her aunt's arms. It was a large box wrapped in bright pink wrapping paper, with little unicorns on it. Tracey's mom set her don on the bed, with a loving head pat, and Peggy set the present down in front of her niece, who had put the pacifier back in her own mouth and was sucking on it. She looked up at the two waiting females and then down at the gift, and quickly started to tear the paper off.

"Awww, she is just so adorable. I'll bet she'll wanna play with the box once it's been opened!" Peggy cooed, making Tracey blush.

In your dreams, lady, Tracey thought, biting down on her paci to bite back the retort. Once the top of the box was exposed, she ripped open the flaps... to reveal something grey and made of some kind of soft cloth. Reaching in, Tracey pulled out some kind of long grey t-shirt with a white belly... and a hood, with two long bunny-like ears on it. The back part of the shirt was longer than the front with some kind of snaps at the very end, and a large white puff-ball on the back, just above the tail hole.

"A bunny onesie?! Oh my goodness, that's going to look absolutely precious on her!" Tracey's mom gushed while Tracey sat there, looking at the onesie, once more in shock.

"Not just one, I got her a few more like it," Peggy said, reaching in and pulling out a russet-colored fox onesie, made so that apparently Tracey's tail could fit in the bushy fox tail part; a bright green one with butterfly wings on the back, and a purple wolf onesie, again with the bushy tail part made to allow her own tail to go in. "I just started with the bunny one and couldn't help myself, they were all so cute. I'm actually glad I was able to stop myself at four, actually." Tracey wasn't listening, as her mind had apparently shorted out a little at the sight of all the onesies she knew she was going to end up wearing.

"I'm thinking that after her bath tonight, I'll dress her in the bunny one, I'm sure she'll just love it!" Katherine said, before scooping up Tracey, making her let out a surprised EEP, and settled her on her hip. "What do we say to Auntie Peggy for such a wonderful gift?" Katherine asked, making Tracey look up at her aunt and instantly feel on the spot.

"F-fankies, awntew Peggew," Tracey's voice lisped even more around her binky than usual.

"Awww, sugar-pie, you are welcome!" Peggy said, reaching out as a sign for Katherine to pass her to her arms, which she did much to Tracey's surprise, and cradled and cuddled and fussed over her the very moment she hugged Tracey close to herself.

"Oh, Kathy, I've been meaning to ask, how has Tracey's MS been progressing? Has she gone back to bottles and diapers full-time yet?" Peggy asked, getting right to the point. Tracey looked worried.

Why the 'yet'? Who says that it hasn't stopped here? Tracey wondered, and was just about to open her mouth to say as much when her mother answered.

"No, not yet, but it might not be too long before we're re-pottytraining her," Katherine said, making Tracey wince.

"Oh, have you switched her over to the Daycare section yet?" Peggy asked, making Tracey once more balk at the word 'yet', and its implication of inevitability.

"Not yet, but she has taken upon herself to volunteer there. So I'm certain that if her MS progresses any further while she's at school, that she'll be right where she needs to be to get the help she needs," Katherine said, holding her own arms out and smiling brightly as she accepted her daughter back.

"Aww, well, at least she's making friends for when it happens," Peggy said.

"We are holding out hope that this is about as far as it goes, but just in case, we're prepared," Katherine said, giving her daughter a loving squeeze.

Is this what Lyra goes through when people talk about her while she's right there, like she can't understand? If so, it is not very fun, Tracey mused, before the sudden appearance of her father surprised her.

"Ladies," he said, as he carried in what Tracey immediately recognized as her bedrails.

"Oh? But she sleeps in a crib?" Peggy asked, oblivious to the blush on Tracey's face.

"Oh no, she was just having some trouble staying in bed while she slept, so we got her some rails to keep her from falling out and bumping her cute little head," Katherine said, suddenly switching to babytalk and nuzzling the top of Tracey's head. This calmed her, and she hugged Felicity closed and sucker her binky, resting her head on her mom's shoulder, out of some weird instinct.

Out at the curb, Tina and Lena were giggling as they approached the trash cans already at the curb. They had remembered that tomorrow morning was trash pickup, and offered to take out the kitchen trash, which had quickly filled up in the time that they and their mom had spent at the lakehouse. Once there, they both made sure that the coast was clear, and Tina, who was carrying the bag, opened it up to let Lena pull all of Tracey's underwear out of her pockets, and stuff them in the bottom of the bag. Tina then tied the bag good and tight, and the two stuffed it in the cans. They gave each other a high five as they put the lid on it, before hurrying back inside.

"You sure that Tracey will really start needing diapers?" Tina asked, sounding a little skeptical.

"You saw that she already needs them for bed and apparently long car rides. I heard mom say that the more you baby an MSer, the more that their bodies and psyches react to it, until they hit their limit. I say we keep going until we find Tracey's limit," Lena said with a smirk on her muzzle.

"But what if her limit still leaves her potty trained enough to not need diapers when she's awake?"

"Then we can always just make it look like she does need them. Aunt Katherine and Uncle Paul will probably go along with it if we can be convincing enough."

"Now, how about some lunch?" Paul asked, wiping his brow after finishing setting up the railing for Tracey's bed. Tracey rolled her eyes at this, finally allowed to walk on her own two feet, unaware of her suckling her binky. Still with Felicity in her arms, she turned to go, only to find her paw was being held by her mother.

"Sounds good to us," she said, affectionately rubbing Tracey's head, and leading her daughter out of the room and down the stairs. Tracey was aware of a very light crinkle as she walked, each step making her blush. She thought about voicing an objective, but she just felt so thrown-off, being treated like a little girl, and not just by her parents. Tracey's stomach let out a growl, which her aunt Peggy found cute.

"Aww, sounds like the little princess is demanding to be fed right now," she said. They three adults shared a chuckle before Peggy added in. "If she's still eating solids, I whipped up a big batch of springrolls earlier. If not, I brought my blender, which can puree fruits and veggies and even meat in a snap."

Tracey had had enough, and stopped in her tracks and spun around to face her aunt. The angry tirade she had been prepared to unleash died on her lips, however, as she once more found herself easily intimidated by the much larger female feline, and instead eeked out, "I'm notta baby, auntie Peggy, I don't eat mush," in a nervous voice.

That brought about another coo from her aunt who knelt down to hug her. "Cute and sassy," she said, not letting go of Tracey as she stood up, instead opting to shift Tracey into a cradled position, patting her lightly padded rear. "This little princess has got herself the whole package." The adults laughed again, and Tracey calmed down a little as she was rocked. She felt very weird. A minute ago, she had been very irritated, as well as intimidated. But as she was carried in her aunt's arms, being rocked and nuzzled, har body just started to relax, as if on its own. They all entered the kitchen, with its black and white tiled floors, and pristine formica counter, next to the stainless steel fridge that matched the stainless steel sink.

"You know, someone as huggably adorable as Tracey would make a great model," Peggy said, taking a seat at the kitchen table with Tracey in her lap, her knee starting to bounce.

"Peggy, Tracey is much too little to be a model," Katherine said as she took a seat next to them while Paul set about warming up the spring rolls, and the twins sat across the table from Tracey, grins on their faces that made Tracey a little nervous internally.

What are they up to now? she wondered to herself.

"Well, I was actually thinking more along those lines, Katherine. About her being so little now," Peggy continued.

"What are you talking about, Peggles?" Paul asked, making his sister frown at him while her daughters and Tracey all couldn't resist laughing. They knew how much Paul liked to tease his big sister with that pet name.

"I'm talking about a model for MS products," she said, which immediately silenced Tracey's laughter, thought not her cousins'. "Our company is always on the lookout for pretty and cute MSers to model our brand of adorable outfits and onesies, cribs, high chairs, playpens, diapers, and stuff like that. For commercials and other ads."

"Tracey sounds perfect for the role!" Tina chimed in.

"She's so cute and so pretty!" Lena added next.

"I don't know," Katherine said, appearing to actually be considering it, much to Tracey's panic.

"No way!" Tracey said. "I don't need diapers or any of that stuff! I'm not a baby!"

For a moment, there was silence, before Tracey felt the fingers of her aunt's free paw start ticking her side. She tried to hold back the laughter, but it bubbled up regardless, and she couldn't stop.

"So serious," Peggy said, smiling warmly, "we know that you're not a baby sugar-pie. You have a medical condition, that's all. But just because you do, that doesn't mean that you can't look your best, and show everyone how pretty you are." Tracey winced as she giggled, feeling like her aunt missed the point a bit.

"I think we should wait and see how much further she progresses. Once she's good and comfortable, we'll see," Katherine said, with Paul nodding along as he set the steaming plate of springrolls down in the center of the table, discreetly bibbing Tracey, just before he set a sippi-cup of juice down. Tracey saw the cup, and noticed that the twins hadn't taken an interest in it yet, as they were sharing a look that seemed to pass for a silent conversation. They shared a wink, and smiled as innocently as possible while looking at Tracey.

This is gunna be a long weekend, Tracey thought, not at all noticing that her aunt was feeding her a springroll, having let it cool first. Tracey accepted it with no fuss, still distracted by keeping an eye on her cousins.

And there you are! I certainly hope that you enjoyed the new chapter! Please feel free to leave a comment or review, as that can really be a pick-me-up to authors or otherwise just make their day.

• Like 6
6 hours ago, Warlord45 said:

I love this story! Please keep going!

Awww Blushes Thank you! I will!

6 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Hope the bullies don't ruin the poor girls life... I hope they come down with it too soon. They're terrible!

Her whole life? No, they aren't capable of that... As for if they get it... maybe... :) Terrible? But everyone seems to think that they're little angels... Whistles Innocently

1 hour ago, littleTomás said:

Great chapter! Something tells me that by lunchtime Monday Tracy will be in the nursery at school, but there's sure to be a "fun" weekend before then.

Who knows... oh wait, I do. Well, you see [Redacted Spoilers]. And that's pretty much what happens next, see? :3

3 hours ago, ShadeOfAce said:

Tina and Lena are evil. 

Loving this so far, hope those two don't hurt Tracey too bad...

Evil? What are you talking about? They're little angels... hehehehehehe

Awww, thank you! I'm glad that you enjoy it! Hurt her? Nah. They just want to help take care of the baby. :3

• 1 month later...

Hi there, folks! I'm excited to be able to bring you the newest chapter of Tracey's Story! And if you haven't already, please feel free to check out my other stories as well, the two newest, other than this one, being Home Alone, and Youth Center! And please, consider taking the time to leave a comment and/or review, and that truly does make my day.

Tracey's Story ( Chapter 8 )

by

Panther Cub

"Are you excited, sweetie?" Katherine asked her daughter as she was, once more carrying her on her hip, patting her lightly padded backside. Tracey chewed on her binky and slowly nodded, feeling a little reluctant. On the one paw, she always loved swimming in the lake. On the other, she was worried about how her cousins were planning on messing with her.

Not much that they can do to me once I'm in the water though! Tracey thought with a smirk, that Katherine saw and misinterpreted.

"There's my little kitten's pretty smile," she said, booping Tracey on her nose. Recently, this action had yet to fail to elicit a response of giggles from the teen tigress. Tracey then found herself sat on her bed, her dress being lifted over her head.

"Oh! Did baby Tracey not make it to the potty in time?" Tracey heard one of her cousins' voices, her view obstructed by the white cloth of her sundress. Soon, she was just sitting there in her paw up, arms instinctively crossed over her chest while she glared at Lena, who was smiling with her paws behind her back, looking innocent. Lena was wearing her green one-piece swimsuit.

"Oh, no, dear," Katherine said, pausing as she took a moment to examine her daughter's undergarment.

"Mommy!" Tracey said, blushing, her binky falling out.

"Sorry, Kitten, it just doesn't hurt to check." Katherine then turned to address her niece, smiling when she saw Tina had joined them, now also with her paws behind her back, smiling. "I'm just getting Tracey all ready to have some fun in the lake. We even got her an adorable new swimsuit!"

"Oh, so does that mean that Tracey needs to be changed into one of her swim diapers?" Tina asked, now the one under the teen tigress' glare. She was wearing a fiery orange swimsuit. Tracey was confident that her mother was about to correct the twin terrors... which proved false as she saw her mom nodding her head.

"Absolutely."

"Mommy, no!" Tracey whined, knowing that she was sounding like a whining toddler, and unable to help it.

"Oh, Kitten," Tracey's mom consoled her with a hug, "it's just to make sure that you don't have an accident in your new pretty swimsuit. Wetting it isn't such a big deal, but if you were to make a poopie in it, I doubt that we could clean it well enough to use again."

Tracey whimpered even though she was being held and stroked by her mother. She opened her mouth to try and voice her objections, but was immediately silenced by Tina who had picked up her binky from where it had landed on the bed.

Those two are way too good at this! Tracey thought as she physically started to relax again while nursing her binky. She found herself being gently laid down on her bed.

"Can we change her into the swim diaper?" Lena asked, her and her sister still holding their paws behind their backs.

"I don't see why not girls... but what do you have behind your backs?" Katherine asked.

The two exchanged a look and smiled, both pulling out and holding up a water wing, already inflated.

"Oh! That is so thoughtful girls!" she said, leaning down and hugging them. Tracey, trying to will herself to move, could only turn her head to look, and started to whine again, catching her mother's attention.

"Mommy, I can swim just fine! I don't need water wings!" Tracey said, focusing on trying to speak as clearly as possible, and managing to only lisp a little.

"You sure can," Katherine said, taking both inflated circles from her nieces and she stood back up and approached her reluctant daughter. "But this way, we can be sure that you are extra safe. Now, let's see about getting you ready for some fun in the lake!"

Tracey could do nothing but lay there as her mother directed her cousins. First, to get out one of her swim diapers. It had cartoons of seahorses on it, which of course, made the twins coo condescendingly. They then tore the sides of her paw-up off, balling it up and throwing it in the ever trusty diaper pail. They worked in tandem to lift up Tracey's legs and slide said thicker padding underneath. Of course, next came the baby powder, which once more tickled Tracey's nose. Her legs lowered, the front of the diaper was pulled up and taped into place. Then, at the twins' pushing, Tracey was rolled over so that the back tape could be taken care of over her tail. That done, Katherine examined their handiwork.

"Excellent work, girls! Tracey isn't going to have to worry about any leaks!" Katherine patted Tracey's bottom, making the tigress roll over, before pulling her in a sitting position. Tracey was confused about what was to happen next, until she saw the bright pink one-piece bathing suit her mother was holding, correctly assuming that she was about to be dressed. What she had been unaware of was that this swimsuit, designed with MSers in mind, was like a swimsuit onesie. It was pulled over Tracey's head, her arms finding themselves out of the arm holes. Tracey was then pushed back down so that her mother could have an easier time with the snaps at the crotch. Then there was just the strap above her tail to button, and it was done. Tina and Lena quickly pushed the water wings up her arms when she wasn't expecting it, much to Tracey's grumbling.

Standing up, her legs wider apart than when she was in her paw-ups, Tracey turned and looked at herself in the mirror. The pink swimsuit had a bright yellow smiling starfish on the tummy. The water wings actually matched it. To Tracey, it looked ridiculous and childish, especially with the snaps in the crotch visible, what with being bright blue.

"Awww, it just looks so adorable!" Katherine said, hugging and nuzzling her daughter before turning them to face her cousins. "And you girls did such a good job in helping Tracey get ready. What do we say, Kitten?"

Tracey was floored at how much she was being treated like a little cub, and the smug smiles on her cousins' faces were certainly not helping. However, between the natural calming effect her binky was having on her, and the cuddling from her mother, Tracey, tail swishing in frustration, felt a natural compulsion to obey her mother.

"F-fank you, Tina and Wena," Tracey said, feeling her blush underneath her fur. The twins giggled.

"Anything for our favorite little cousin," they said in unison. Which was both infuriating... and a little creepy.

"Now, how about you girls take Tracey out to play in the lake while Uncle Paul, your mother, and I get ourselves ready? Just make sure she doesn't try to go into any water deeper than her hips." Katherine said as she let her daughter go, nudging her forward with pats to her bottom.

"Mommy, I can swim!" Tracey whined, barely registering that the twins had taken both of her paws.

"I know you can, Kitten, but it'll be safer when we're out there to keep an eye on you."

Tracey grumbled around her binky as she was led out the door and down the stairs. Once they were outside on the grass, Tracey tried to shake Tina and Lena's paws loose.

"You can wet go of me now, I don't need to be wed by the paw," she grumbled, growling a little at their tittering laughs.

"What kind of babysitters would we be if we let our baby cousin run around on her own?" Lena asked, condescending.

"Yeah, you could fall and hurt yourself. Or you could use your diaper and wander off to go play without someone checking to see if you need a new one first!" Tina added in obviously mock seriousness, before laughing.

"Waff while you can, 'cause I'm gunna get you two back!" Tracey said, blushing and growing some more as this only made the twins laugh even more.

"Unlikely," they said in unison, before Lena continued, as Tracey was led into the water. "Mom explained to us about how it works for those of you with MS. The more you get babied, the more you start acting like a baby. It's just how your brain and even your body are wired. You'll keep going until you hit your limit. Different MSers have different limits, and we're gunna find yours!"

"When we do, it'll be a permanent trip to Babytown for you." Tina chimed in, splashing Tracey. "And we're not afraid of any baby, no matter how big of a baby you may be."

"And before you know it, we'll be out to visit, undoubtedly babysitting you from time to time." Lena said, letting go of Tracey's paw as well and reaching over to poke Tracey in the front of her padding. "But don't worry, we won't mind changing you, feeding you, making sure you take your nap and go to bed when you're supposed to, even give you baths."

"And even when we aren't there, that's gunna be your daily life. Oh sure, you might be able to potty-train again, but that's doubtful. And even if you do, you'll always just some babytalk and a bottle away from not making it to the potty on time." Tina added in. Tracey was now starting to feel frustrated, and started to splash at them in retaliation.

"Dat's not gunna happen!" she said, stomping her foot in the water in frustration.

"Oh really?" Lena asked, now looking innocent. "The last time we all came here, did we have to put you in a swim diaper? And did you have to wear a regular diaper on the ride over?"

Tracey stopped, blushing, trying to think of a retort and failing miserably.

"Did you need to sleep in diapers then? Or in a bed with rails? And how often did Auntie Katherine have to dress you?" Tina asked, grabbing Tracey's tail and playing with it.

"B-but," Tracey tried to defend, her binky going double-time.

"And it's only gunna go downhill from here. So, here's our deal," Lena said, confidently striding over, making splish-splash sounds as she did so, her smile widening ever so slightly when she saw her physically older cousin shrink back a little from her advance. "We can push you further down the baby hole... or, you can be a good little girl and agree to do what we say."

"Meaning if one of us offers you a baba, you accept it, no fuss," Tina said from behind Tracey, making her jump a little as she still played with her cousin's tail. "And if we ask to check you to see if you need to be changed, you comply."

"Basically, you simply need to agree to recognize us as your babysitters, and do what we tell you, and we won't push you down to your limit. You can just find it on your own." Lena finished, stopping a foot away from Tracey. Tracey whined and her binky was bobbing in and out of her mouth doubletime as she internally panicked. She blinked away tears as she started to shake her head no. 

But, despite this, her voice, sounding so small and scared, mumbled out "'Kay." The twins heard it, and both simultaneously hugged Tracey.

"Good girl!" Tina praised her.

"You made the right choice, Tracey. And don't you worry, we won't have any trouble changing your diapers." Lena said, patting Tracey's padded backside.

"B-but you said you weren't gunna push me!"

"We aren't," the twins said, both rolling their eyes. "We are gunna let you come to terms with yourself while offering our full support, just like our mom said." Tina smiled as she said this, and Lena opened her mouth to speak, when they were surprised by another voice.

"Awww, you girls are so sweet," Peggy said, wearing her black two-piece bikini as she started to wade into the water with the girls. Tracey noted not only how she should be wearing a bikini instead of this swimsuit onesies and diaper, but also how the water is hip-deep for her, is only just past her aunt's knees. Peggy reached over suddenly, and picked Tracey up under her arms. 

"And you are just too cute for words, Sugar Pie!" Peggy planted a kiss on Tracey's cheek, before wading in deeper, cradling the teen tigress in her massive arms. The twins followed, giggling, as their mother let Tracey go, but stayed near, reminding her to kick with her legs.

If this doesn't let up soon, I'm gunna kick someone instead, Tracey thought to herself, not feeling brave enough to say as much out loud. She felt somewhat relieved when her parents joined them, Tracey noticing how her mother was wearing a red bikini, and her father in swim trunks, and felt a pang of jealousy. Despite her misgivings and how patronized and ridiculous she felt, Tracey started to find that she was enjoying herself. Swimming out in the lake in the afternoon, playing Mewco Polo with her parents and aunt and, very reluctantly, with the twins.

All too soon, the adults announced that it was time to head back, and Tracey found herself being led by both paws by the twins again. She did nothing to struggle, afraid of what they might try to pull if she did.

"Auntie Katherine, can we check Tracey's diaper to see if she needs a change?" Tina asked.

"Well sure, but let's wait until we get up to the bathroom first. Tracey's going to need a bath to wash away all this lake water and whatever might be in it." Katherine said as she took a towel and started to dry Tracey off.

"Oooh! Can we help! We didn't get to play with the baby as much as we wanted out in the lake!" Lena added in. Tracey blushed, but kept a tight lid on her still-pacified mouth.

"Awww, alright. But only so long as you keep the splashing to the minimum and keep the water from getting all over the tiled floor."

"We will!" they both said, while Tracey rolled her eyes. Despite her worry back in the lake, Tracey hadn't made the deal lightly. She had studied up on MS when she was first diagnosed and was already well acquainted with the limit. While it is true that she is afraid of just where her own limit was on the scale for Msers, she knew that she more than likely wasn't too far away from it. And she felt more secure knowing that those whose limit is practically an infant, don't usually have to worry long about it, as they can work back "up" after a while. She had weighed her options and reasoned that the deal was mostly in her favor. Yes, the twins would still embarrass her as they coddled and babied her. But, it would be dialed back than if they were actively trying to trigger her condition. What's more, they and her aunt only ever saw her and her parents a pawful of times each year.

She reflected on this as she was dried off some by her mother and led inside and up the stairs to the bathroom. She blushed and froze when the twins worked together to unsnap her swimsuit and remove her water wings. With her swim diaper exposed, Tracey braced herself, and therefore didn't make a sound as they checked her.

"Clean and dry," Tina remarked.

"For now," Lena responded. Just then, Katherine entered.

"How's her diaper?" Katherine asked, pulling Tracey close in a hug and checking herself.

"She's all clean, Auntie Katherine!" they announced.

"Good girl," Katherine praised, nuzzling Tracey's head, before helping her undress. Tracey blushed and covered herself as she stood there, naked. Suddenly, her mother guided her to the toilet, having her sit down on it. "Now you sit there and try to go potty while we get your bath ready."

"I can tell when I have to potty, Mommy!" Tracey said, suddenly, blushing as she realized what she had just said.

"I know you can, I just want to make sure that you don't need to potty while in the tub, Kitten." Katherine said this gently, and Tracey simply lowered her eyes.

"Yes, Mommy," Tracey said. With that, her mother and cousins worked on filling the tub in green-apple scented bubble bath. Tracey, still humiliated, found that she did need to go to the bathroom and, after a few seconds of trying, did just that. Her humiliation doubled as her mother had her lean forward and proceeded to wipe her with a baby wipe. The twins simply cooed and praised her for being such a big girl. Biting her tongue, Tracey allowed herself to be led to the tub, and be picked up and lowered in.

How is Mommy this strong? She's gotta be working out more. Tracey thought to herself as her fur was gently scrubbed by three sets of paws, quite thoroughly. Once that was over, her mother asked her if she wanted to stay in and play with some toys, to which Tracey quickly refused. Chuckling, Katherine drained the water and got a big fluffy towel ready while Tina and Lena worked on rinsing Tracey off. The soggy tigress was grateful to be wrapped in the towel and dried. Thinking that her mother was going to take the towel away and let her climb out of the tun, Tracey was surprised to find herself swaddled in the towel, being carried by her mother out into the hall and into her room. She could hear her father and aunt laughing downstairs as she was set down.

"Here you go, Tracey!" Lena was excitedly, holding open one of Tracey's Paw-Ups open. Grumbling under her breath, she stepped into them and let her cousin pull them up the rest of the way, and adjust the strap and tail hole in the back, after Tina was finished pulling the back out and dusting her with some baby powder.

"Oh, girls, you are just so sweet!" Katherine gushed, finding all of this to be downright adorable.

"Auntie Katherine, isn't it time to dress Tracey in her bunny onesie? I'm sure mom would love to see how much Tracey will enjoy her new jammies," Tina said, looking innocent as can be.

"Excellent idea, sweetie." Katherine didn't need to say anymore, as the twins simultaneously rushed over to the dresser and grabbed said onesies from where it was sitting, folded on top. With Tina hopping up on the bed, they worked in tandem to open and work the onesie onto Tracey, who was actively trying not to fuss or struggle. Once her head popped through the bunny hood and her arms through the sleeves, Tina hopped down to guide Tracey's swishing tail through the hole in the back, and Lena set about buttoning all the snaps. Stepping back, they admired the unamused tigress, standing there in her grey bunny onesie, her hood up with the large ears pointing straight up.

"OOOH! I just know that your auntie is going to want to take so many pictures!" Katherine said with a squeal.

Oh great... photographic evidence... I'm sure I'm going to appreciate being reminded of this down the road... Tracey thought as she was led downstairs, internally bracing herself for more fawning.

And there you have it! I certainly hope that you enjoyed the chapter! Tune in next time for more!

• Like 4
15 hours ago, BabySofia said:

Glad to see an update to this! This is definitely less horrible than I was afraid of with her cousins. I hope it continues that way! Don't keep us waiting long before the next chapter! :)

Glad to have updated it! Hehehe, Tracey knows when to take the path of least resistance. She may, despite what she thinks, be a baby, but she's still a smart cookie.

I'll try not to! Salutes

• Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Ch. 10 Uploaded 8/29/2021)
  • Panther Cub changed the title to Tracey's Story (Halloween Special Uploaded 10/31/2023)