LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Tracey's Story (Halloween Special Uploaded 10/31/2023)

• 1 month later...

588544429_NewYearsBaby3.thumb.jpg.2f5392973219b11d9d6125ea83413684.jpg

Here is my new reimagining of Tracey from Tracey's Story!

This cute MSer tigress is normally a Snuggies girl, but her Mommy and Daddy have decided to switch things up and try out cloth diapers for a bit. Not that it's any less embarrassing for the overgrown kitten!
(Made in Paint 3D!)

To be honest, while I have a wolf fursona, I have not really been much into the babyfur genre. But this story truly, truly transcends it, and I love how you're getting into the lore of your world using show, not tell - and when it is tell, it's mitigated by using it as a history lesson and such.

And you honestly get people invested in all the different characters, from MS sufferers (and animals who want MS like Alex; I feel so sorry for her because I've felt that way in the past.) Tracey and Lyra to Nora and Leslie to the parents and teachers, even the little jerks like Luca and the Terrible Twins. Honestly, that may be your best attribute as a writer: getting as many people invested into characters - even the minor ones - as possible, even the jerks whom you want to see get comeuppance. Honestly, Leslie may be my favorite for her sheer character development.

I'm also anxious to see if the Twins come back and regress Tracey to a more infantile state (not that she isn't already there, but I'm scared to find out if they'll make it more...permanent.

All in all, I'm excited to see when the next chapter comes out.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Baby Jemma said:

To be honest, while I have a wolf fursona, I have not really been much into the babyfur genre. But this story truly, truly transcends it, and I love how you're getting into the lore of your world using show, not tell - and when it is tell, it's mitigated by using it as a history lesson and such.

And you honestly get people invested in all the different characters, from MS sufferers (and animals who want MS like Alex; I feel so sorry for her because I've felt that way in the past.) Tracey and Lyra to Nora and Leslie to the parents and teachers, even the little jerks like Luca and the Terrible Twins. Honestly, that may be your best attribute as a writer: getting as many people invested into characters - even the minor ones - as possible, even the jerks whom you want to see get comeuppance. Honestly, Leslie may be my favorite for her sheer character development.

I'm also anxious to see if the Twins come back and regress Tracey to a more infantile state (not that she isn't already there, but I'm scared to find out if they'll make it more...permanent.

All in all, I'm excited to see when the next chapter comes out.

Oh gosh! Thank you so much!

Everyone has their preferences.

In all honesty, this story has grown a LOT differently from what the original concept was going to be, which was just "Cute kitty catches permanent big baby disorder and shenanigans ensue". To be fair, though, I do LOVE worldbuilding (it's one of my favorite parts about writing! ^.^).

As for the characters... what can I say? Good or bad, I love all my characters and imagining how they interact with one another! (And you can COUNT on seeing the twins again! But no spoilers!)

I hope that the next chapter is just as fun as the last one! ;)

6 minutes ago, dmavn said:

WOOOHOOO  There’s mor…. oh.. just more comments… sigh.. 

I’m outside and literally screamed, someone yelled at me to shut up… :( 

Well... there is the new picture I made above...

Aww, yeah... I've had that happen a few times...