LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My catheter silicon sound experiences

So I bought this device on ebay for 7 bucks about 4 weeksb ago and Tuesday this week used some scissors to cut it into little pieces.I bought the smallest one I could find 5mm x 300mm  It's advertised a sound, catheter, stretching penis plug.  So that's like alot.  After a careful cleaning and generous lube I was amazed at how easily it slipped in and kept going.  I could feel it hit my prostate and sphincter and it felt so weird.  Then a bit farther and pee started flowing with zero feeling.  That would last a few seconds then stop.  I suddenly felt a strong urge to pee, so when I relaxed to pee it came out around the sides of the catheter causing very intense pain.  I slowly pulled it out and for the next three days had intense burning sensations with every pee, centered on the end of my penis.

A week later I tried it again, exact same thing happened, this time it lasted about 4 days and I was getting really worried.  I was going to destroy the stupid thing but put it up.

I wore my steel cage with penis plug for a few days and two weeks later I tried it again.  Exact same thing EXCEPT that when the pee flowed out around the catheter this time it didn't hurt.  It comes with an silicone ring that goes around the penis and the end of the tube has an attachment for the ring.  I attached it and put my diaper back on which was a bit wet already.  For the next ten minutes I couldn't decide if I was peeing or not.  It sort of felt like I needed to and occasionally did, but the diaper didn't seem to be getting wetter.  It was only a tiny bit uncomfortable.  I removed the diaper and walked around to see what was going on.  I was dripping slightly from the end of the nozzle, I drank some soda and then a few minutes later got a strong urge to go.  Just like before it came out around the catheter for a second then started flowing and I realized I couldn't stop.  Wow, this is incontinence.  

Diaper back on and started doing chores around the house.  For more fun I put in a butt plug.  Movements felt amazing, it was hard to get anything done as  I would just stand up and sit down over and over again and squirm in pleasure.  Had plenty more to drink and experienced strong urges to pee.  I could hold it but it felt like holding back a flood, and the momement I moved or stopped concentrating it would start and  I couldn't stop no matter what.  Peeing felt almost like an orgasm and it seemed to get more intense so I drank more water.  The last time it happened I ended up on the ground my knees weak from the pleasure.  I put a vibrator in my diaper and tried to do more chores but that didn't work out and soon I was coming which was a feeling of intense pleasure and pain.  

I decided I was getting carried away and began to remove the catheter.  I went slow and steady and it hurt.  More pain this time but more inside and less on the end of the penis.  Decided this device was too dangerous for mankind to possess and cut it to pieces.  

Now I want to try a foley, or something that won't leave me so sore.  

catheter.jpg

Hate catheters, always had the same experience you did with this one, but with none of the pleasure. I've only had them in the hospital, but gosh it felt like most of the time the nurses put them on wrong causing them to be very uncomfortable. Sorry you had a mostly negative experience with this thing yet I am jealous of the one pleasant experience you had with it.

Do you think it's just because it was a cheapo one from ebay, do you think you'd probably experience this issue with most catheters or do you not know?

@kasarberang 

I don't know.  I have a theory on what was happening, this catheter is not big enough.  Further research I've figured out that a typical male catheter should be 400mm and this is only 300.  They should also be 6-7mm wide.  Essentially I bought a youth sized catheter.  I think when it slipped into the bladder the tip was just barely inside, the tube would compress a bit and it slipped out, but it was close enough to aggravate my bladder and make it need to pee but the hole was so small that it went around the tube creating alot of pressure in the urethra. The ripples were fine when the tube was lubed up but after the pee had washed all the lube out removing it meant the ridges were extra painful.

My guess is that a self lubricating catheter wouldn't be near as troublesome, but fi it it was inserted properly and draining you wouldn't' feel anything which wouldn't be all that fun.

I forgot to mention that after removing it, I had massive urge incontinence for several hours, I'd get massive urges to pee and still couldn't hold it.  Luckily this time all the pain went away in about a couple of days.  

9 hours ago, Sarah_Hillcrest said:

@kasarberang 

I don't know.  I have a theory on what was happening, this catheter is not big enough.  Further research I've figured out that a typical male catheter should be 400mm and this is only 300.  They should also be 6-7mm wide.  Essentially I bought a youth sized catheter.  I think when it slipped into the bladder the tip was just barely inside, the tube would compress a bit and it slipped out, but it was close enough to aggravate my bladder and make it need to pee but the hole was so small that it went around the tube creating alot of pressure in the urethra. The ripples were fine when the tube was lubed up but after the pee had washed all the lube out removing it meant the ridges were extra painful.

My guess is that a self lubricating catheter wouldn't be near as troublesome, but fi it it was inserted properly and draining you wouldn't' feel anything which wouldn't be all that fun.

I forgot to mention that after removing it, I had massive urge incontinence for several hours, I'd get massive urges to pee and still couldn't hold it.  Luckily this time all the pain went away in about a couple of days.  

Yikes, just reading this gives me empathy pain.

That's interesting that you had a hard time holding your pee afterwards, I wonder why that is.

As I have work Foley catheters for 4 months I can provide accurate feedback.

Yes you bought a catheter too small. Your information about 40cm length is correct, some come in 41cm too.

Thickness: for men the average is 12 to 14 Fr/CH , anything thicker will definitely hurt and damage tissue if you have not done this or had one frequently 

The pain in the center of the penis you describe is irritation near the bladder neck (entrance of the bladder) which has nerves going all the way up to the penis shaft. (My urologist explained this to me as I had similar complaints.

It should go away after removal after 24 to 48 h, longer than that may indicate injury or infection

The incontinence after removal is normal but temporary. After a while everything will revert, even after many months of wearing one , though it will take longer.

During insertion it is imperative you work sterile as possible. Disinfect hands, genitals, foreskin before starting. Use sterile lubricant or preferably instillagel , which contains lidocaine to reduce pain.

From the picture it seems your catheter is not with a balloon so it cannot be kept in, unless I didn't look properly, and then you're using an intermittent catheter. Those cannot remain in place and should be removed after the bladder is empty.

when you consider using Foley catheters, UTI's are inevitable even if you work clean, if you have an active lifestyle you increase irritation and infection rates.

It's true that nurses insert them too rough, one scraped a chunk of flesh from my bladder neck away and that hurt for weeks.

Catheter material is also important. The cheap yellow silicone coated latex catheters are fine for a few days max but irritate a lot. (Rusch gold).

The silicone elastomer coated latex caths are for me ideal, very soft and flexible but cost more. (Bard Silastic, rusch silasil plus), these are 4weeks usable.

The pure silicone ones are what hospitals recommend but they are so tough and hurt, I had much pain when walking with those. , They're very expensive and last up to 6 weeks 

Even so having a catheter without attached bag inserted for more than a couple of minutes is dangerous for bacteria to enter the bladder and cause a UTI. That's why intermittent catheters must be removed as soon as you're done.

I'm glad I'm rid of all that now. The last one I had in me was for a sphincterectomy surgery.

• 1 month later...

I have boxes of speedicath intermittent 

catheters and often put one in, push it up as far as it will go then put a nappy on. The catheter just lets your wee drain out constantly. It is exactly like being incontinent. 

• Like 1