LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sissy Girls

Guest LittleJuliet

Guest LittleJuliet

I was just curious if there are any women out there who are sissies. I have noticed that Daily Diapers has put any little girls in pretty dresses under the sissy section in the photograph collection. I have never thought of myself as a sissy, I always assumed it was strictly for the male gender only, but since seeing that I am curious how many women are out there as sissies or who like to dress up in pretty dresses and all things pink and frilly.

Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs and Kisses!

I was just curious if there are any women out there who are sissies. I have noticed that Daily Diapers has put any little girls in pretty dresses under the sissy section in the photograph collection. I have never thought of myself as a sissy, I always assumed it was strictly for the male gender only, but since seeing that I am curious how many women are out there as sissies or who like to dress up in pretty dresses and all things pink and frilly.

Hope to hear from you soon. Hugs and Kisses!

One of our female members pointed out that only men were appearing in the sissy section, and suggested - and it made sense to me - that an adult woman who dresses in overly babyish frills and bows is just as much a sissy as a guy who does it. In this scenario "sissy" refers to the style of dress, not the "effeminate boy" standard definition.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well.... There are sissies who are adult sissies who like the humiliation factor of being made to dress as a woman while they're obviously masculine... Who like being told how ridiculous they look, etc...

Then there are ones who want to be made to really look like a woman, the stripping away of that masculinity... Also often humiliiating...

Then there are sissy babies, who like the added factor of being dressed, not as a woman, but as a baby, and acting or being made to act as such...

In my mind this is different than cross dressers, who often do it in secret, afraid for others to find out... or from tv's who enjoy dressing as a woman and aren't humiliated by it...

But these are just my observations... Feel free to correct me if I am off base in any of these... Smiles...

~Loki

sissy is such an over used term. Most the people who add that to their nic are hairy apes in just a pair of panties or some cheap dress.

Scary, very very scary

Hi, When did you start wearing diapers? And how long did it take you before you started wearing baby girl clothes too? Do you do any other cross-dressing?

Baby Wendy Marie

Well, I first tried diapers when I hit puberty. We had just welcomed into are home a new adopted 1.5 year old neice now sister. Cloth diapers, dispossibles were just coming out. At that same time her 4 older sisters were staying with us while their mother tried to get out of a bad marriage. That when I had access to their clothes. My favorite was a snap crotch body suit. It was purple with ruffles on the shoulders. Later I moved onto big girl panties then back to diapers. Then I discovered dispossible like Kimbies. I could go on for ever. Over 30 years. I have thrown away more items and outfits then you can find on ebay. Stopping because I felt guilty. Then came the internet.

My head is spinning :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

hi as to the point about sissy babies being different to cross dressers I have to confuse the issue, I am both.

Sometimes I like to dress as an adult girl/woman and try to look as femine as possible, I haven't gone out in public but I would like to if I could pass as a real woman, or go to places where crossdressers are accepted.

Other times I like to put on my pretty, frilly pink baby clothes, put on (and use) my diaper and be babyish. I haven't found anyone to share this with so at the moment I do it alone but I would love to do this with someone either male or female (preferably female but i know the chances of that happening!)

Hi Sissy-lucy, There have been clubs for crossdressing across the US for decades. Many have regular meetings where you can attend dressed in your normal clothes or cross dressed. Many have events where they make arrangements with a restaurant or club and you can attend cross dressed without fear. Here's a link to one of best that serves the New England area. http://www.tcne.org/ The website should have a link page where you may find a club in your area or you could call them for information. This is a very safe environment. These clubs exist because people get tired of just pulling down the shades and dressing up alone. Human beings are social creatures so meeting friends that like to dress up just like you is fun and supportive. These clubs do NOT allow any sexual activities, they are strictly for friendship and support. Hope this helps open up our horizons.

Hugs,

Freta

My story is nearly exactly like Bayb's, except it hasn't been 30 years... and i never threw anything away because i was always so low on money... but getting access to diapers, switching to big girl undies, then back to diapers, and stopping every so often out of complete guilt. Since i met mommy, i haven't really "stopped" at all. She eliminates my guilt.

As for the actual topic at hand... i have always thought of sissies being a male who enjoys girly dresses. In my opinion, a sissy doesnt even have to be a baby or be in something frilly. I think, as said prior to this statement, it is like the male equivilent to a tomboy. Crossdressing is a general term meaning to dress in the oposite gender's clothing, and i think tomboys and sissies fall under it as subcatagories. I think a male who dresses in a woman's business suit on purpose would still be considered a sissy, even though they're not wearing anything frilly. A sissy baby on the other hand, i take into account all the childish dresses and diapers and all. My opinion on a girl being a sissy would just alter their status from Little Girl (LG) to sissy. Here on this website, since "little girl" is not an option, i have come to terms that yes, girls can be sissies.

Bottom line, i have two deffinitions of sissies. My real life standard deffinition would be any man who dresses like a woman, and my reasoning is that tomboys are technically considered crossdressers too, but they're called tomboys, and i believe the opposite should also deserve a name. My second deffinition is when baby stuff is involved. Instead of sissy baby, i shorten it to sissy, in which case either a male or female can be a sissy, even though i find the term "Little Girl" completely adorable.

I rambled, i apologize. I hope that wasn't too confusing.

-Sophie

My story is nearly exactly like bayb's, aside from the fact it didn't take 30 years... -Sophie

Hey little girl! mis-quote me again and I'll pull your pigtails.

It didn't take me 30 years, I've been doing this for 30 years ( now 32)

Guest cutesissybaby

hello iam a sissybaby boy i love to wear pink dress all the time and little pink ruffuals baby rubber pants iam a sissybaby boy 24/7 have been all my life.also seekin a mommy and daddy to.