LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Just Up Dating

hello all, im just reposting to thank some of the people for some good advice given to me.

and also to say that the same ole things still happening to me like being dumped because im

incontinece and wear diapers. i would think it would make people happy, just to know that i am taking care of it instead of making messes, but they think im a weirdo. i am happy to say i am a weirdo and proud of it. some people think thet are so greart but it could happen to them to.... its hard to find someone who will love me in my diaper. ive even been told my pic look like im an axe murder..

i am not. just me.. i wish all of you luck in finding a person who can understand incontinence ab/dl

we are all human and have feelings to... idl john

• 3 years later...

it might be they are not dumping you because you have a medical condition but because there is something about you they just dont like?

i'm not saying that to be mean, but it could be you are assuming it is because of your condition when really it had nothing to do with it at all...

necro necro necro

• Like 1

I totaly think that it is those who are dumping you that have the problem,if they cant accept the fact that you need to wear diapers for a medical reason,after all they should remember it could be them one day.

As this condition can hit anyon at any time,there is no way i would have though a few years ago that i would require to wear a diaper 24/7,it is bad enough when you dissover that you have a poblem with bladder control and need to wear a diaper every day.

To the OP

They may not be interested in anything long term if they don't perceive you as a confident person. If you are not confident in who you are they will notice it in your actions. Don't assume it's because of a medical problem if you haven't been on several dates yet.

I wouldn't even mention it unless I was with a girlfriend until we both felt it was time to become intimate. That is a point I would rather wait to know that she would look past my medical issues and stay with me for who I am.