LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

blow job with full diaper

• 3 weeks later...

To answer your question incondl it is a pleasure that any man would enjoy. I have to admit my girlfriend has no problems with poop and rather enjoys it. I am a man by birth and have been living my life as a woman for over 10 years. I enjoy my diapers and I also enjoy peeing and pooping them. I love to take a good poop in my diaper and have my girlfriend go down on me in a loaded diaper. she makes me orgasm every time and she would rub the diaper and smear the poop and smash it against my bottom,, that just makes the experience that much better. Now if you've never done it,,,, my advise is to go for it !  If you love diapers you will love a good blow job in a messy diaper.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/18/2020 at 11:38 AM, Transfusionelle said:

To answer your question incondl it is a pleasure that any man would enjoy. I have to admit my girlfriend has no problems with poop and rather enjoys it. I am a man by birth and have been living my life as a woman for over 10 years. I enjoy my diapers and I also enjoy peeing and pooping them. I love to take a good poop in my diaper and have my girlfriend go down on me in a loaded diaper. she makes me orgasm every time and she would rub the diaper and smear the poop and smash it against my bottom,, that just makes the experience that much better. Now if you've never done it,,,, my advise is to go for it !  If you love diapers you will love a good blow job in a messy diaper.

One day I  hope too!

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...