LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Have anyone have a Major Blowout in your Sleep?

I put on a MagaMax last night with a Tranquillity Top Liner XL in it wet it a little than I had a mushy poo didn't want to change and waste a slightly used MegaMax diaper (bad decision) I also put a pair of plastic pants on that was a Good Decision.

Went to bed after smoking a bowl, and I Woke up in the morning to a MAJOR BLOWOUT OF POOP and pee all over in my plastic pants and some leaked out onto me and my T-shirt and PJ's jumped out of bed and went straight to the Shower. This has happened to me before but many years ago.

I also had a Bed Pad on the bed so, the mess didn't get on the sheets but it if it wasn't for the Plastic Pants things would have been much worse (as for clean up) YUK..... So, has anyone else have a Experience Like this before or am I the only one? [emoji32][emoji29]

Or has this happened more than once to you?[emoji848]

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Never have: Never will

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on the mood me and my gf are in. Sometimes we lay a good tarp on the bed and cover ourselves with a tarp as a blanket and don't wear diapers.. We like to do this after a good 2 days of holding in poop. Then we just have sex and let loose on each other and make a total mess in and under our tarp. Bed stays safe and we can go out in the yard and hose off the tarp. and the grass gets some nutrients at the same time.. sex and poop is such a turn on !

• Like 1

I have not had a major blowout in my sleep, but I do frequently fill my diaper with a good load of poop in my sleep. Sometimes I wake up when it happens, sometimes I sleep through the accident. The only time it really gets ugly is when I have a diarrhea accident in my sleep. When that happens, it really puts my diaper to the test. I have had some minor leaks from the diarrhea accidents, but my diaper cover always keeps the leaks contained.

• Like 1

I never have had a full blow out in my sleep, but have had a couple times where I have messed my diaper. Most of the time I mess my diaper after getting up, and then I'm changed.