LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello

My name is sidewinder, I am currently 33, (though I'll be 34 as of this august) and I've been a DL since the days of my youth.

I also have many hobbies and interests that I'm really passionate about, such as art, history, philosophy, and music, to name a few.

Hi and welcome to DD Sidewinder. Although, I’m not sure? With a user name like sidewinder, it makes me feel a bit uneasy, about where I might sit, or step. No real worries, just giving the new guy a hard time. ? You can feel welcome here, and there’s lots of good likeminded people here too. If you have any questions, just ask. Lots of people will jump in to help. So now, just relax, have fun, and enjoy! No one will tread on you ? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2020 at 11:19 AM, sidewinder said:

My name is sidewinder, I am currently 33, (though I'll be 34 as of this august) and I've been a DL since the days of my youth.

I also have many hobbies and interests that I'm really passionate about, such as art, history, philosophy, and music, to name a few.

I share your interests in history, philosophy and music! It's good to see that there are others on here with similar hobbies and passions. There's almost certainly more many of us have in common than our AB/DL side.

• Like 1

What's up Sidewinder? What music are you jamming out to in diapers lately? I'm pretty into alternative, electro-pop, and R&B. I also play cello and listen to some classical music, especially Yo-Yo Ma. Now that your here, come in and pop on your favorite pair of headphones or drop a boombox on the floor and jam out with your fellow diapered friends. But be careful not to let the music get too loud because this could turn into Jean-Paul Sartre's No Exit at any second...

Welcome again,

Little Tomás