LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Springtime is for Duckies (Video)

It's spring here and the duckies are starting out on their ducky adventures :)

About a month ago a Duckie Daddy was hanging out in my yard. Then I noticed a Mama ducky had nested in a nearby bush. I’ve been watching her every day and two nights ago I heard little baby cheepers coming from the bush. I kept an eye out all day the next day until I saw that she had moved… I was sad, thinking I had missed her and the ducklings debut, but she had only moved a few feet away, and was looking awfully chubby. I realize that she had her babies under her thinking that there couldn’t be more than five or six.

All of a sudden she stood up and 12 or 13 little duckers peeped out from under her. They started to make their way out, likely looking for a little pond somewhere and maybe the Ducky Daddy too.

They waddled around for a bit, crossed the street (with help from me and the neighborhood) and waddled about. Mama gave the ducklings a quick tour of the neighborhood then went off for ponds unknown.

Would love to hear about other folks and their wildlife adventures! Bonus points for Baby Bunnies!

Cool!! Good to see distant relatives doing well? 

A number of years ago I was on a delivery run and came across a group...family(?) Gaggle..of ducks walking down a neighborhood street. I thought that this was' nt a good thing, so I stopped and calmly walked over to them and told them that walking in the street was'nt a good idea and it was better to stay on the sidewalk. I talked to them all the while gently skooting them along with my arms.....oddly, they seemed to understand and stayed on the sidewalk when I got back to my car and drove off. Ducks are wild aminals and protected, so you can't do anything really, just let them do what ever they normally do. But , I thought it was odc that they were'nt afraid of me, and didn' t run away or fly off, but moved along as I guided them onto the sidewalk, and then just kept on walking (waddling) along.....

Glad you had a nice sighting....they are fun to watch. ?

Qwack

We have been feeding a pair of Mallards daily. Sometimes they come after dark, but always the feeding rock is emptied by morning. We put out cracked corn because we still have the remnants of a 25lb bag from last year. Not sure I'll be able to continue once that is gone- finances.