LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Suddenly, Immie.

I was getting ready to start another round of classes for the IA.   I smiled.   Maybe I’d get one or two that would go on to getting a new determination.    The classes led to the test that was just one aspect of it.   I had actually researched it a long time ago.   Most of my students knew that, but they felt that even as immies, their lives were enriched by what I taught.

You had to also go through psychological testing after completing a course of counseling that involved substantial money to be paid.   Then with good results from the psychological and knowledge testing and enough indication that you’d been a good and productive little immie, you could get a review.    That had a fee associated with it as well, and there was still no guarantee of success.

The success rate was a little better after military service, but even that was far from a guarantee.   There were lots of veterans that came out as immie as they were when they went in.   A few like Walter did manage to achieve adulthood.   It wasn’t for me.  I couldn’t see myself in the military under any circumstances.

Should I try to get a determination for myself?   Obviously, I was smart enough.    I would get glowing recommendations over the work I’ve done at CIAO and from the AA group leader.   I’d need to go through the psychological work to prove I’d gotten my substance abuse and other demons behind me.    That was a big worry.

Being an immie wasn’t that bad.   Sure, I could never be the “guy in charge,” I used to be.   I’d need permission from Mary for everything, and of course, the diapers and clothes were a constant reminder.    Despite appearances, I did get a touch of envy when my former students came back as adults.   Still, I could deal with everything except the condescending air of superiority and need to put the immie in his place that I got from some adults.

One day I was sitting at home and going through the junk mail.   There was a catalog for IA world.   I leafed through it.   The first section was all sorts of immie clothing.   I looked at a few I’d like to have.   There was a section with matching outfits for guardian and immie.   A nice long dress for Mary and a matching bubble for me.   It would be cute.

The next section was just about every diapering supply you could imagine.   There were disposables of various flavors as well as reusable diapers.   I’d been pretty much always in cloth diapers, but they came from the diaper service.   The next section had feeding supplies.   Fortunately, Mary wasn’t into that and except for an occasional condescending restaurant, I never had to.    Most places just fed immies like anybody else.

The next section was furniture.   Lots of cribs and changing tables.   High chairs and play pens.   Again other than the functionality of the changing table, I no longer had a need for that.   I’d been sleeping in Mary’s bed.

Then I turned to the section with discipline tools.   There was a paddle and the shock belt like Dana had been wearing.    I turned to the next page and saw the Immatron.   I felt the control box on my waist like the one in the picture.   Disgusted, I through the catalog across the room.

I was musing about how long and how much the psychological counseling would run.    We could afford it, well Mary could afford it.   Should I try for it?

I was in my car dreaming about this, on the way to CIAO, when I heard a blip of a siren.    I looked down.  Damned, ten miles over the limit.    I pulled over as the police car pulled in behind me.   The officer strode up to my car and announced “license and registration.”   He then looked into the car and saw my clothes.   “And letter of authorization,” I added.

I opened the console of the vehicle and retrieved my documents and passed them over.   He walked back to his car for a moment and came back and handed me back the license and registration, but held up the LOA.

“Your authorization has expired,” he announced.

“What?”

“It’s dated fourteen months ago,” he said.   Fourteen months.   Had I really been an immie that long?   “They need to be less than a year old.”

“I didn’t know,” I confessed.

“I’m afraid I’ll have to detain you until your guardian comes in.”

“Can we just call her and have her email a new LOA or something?”

The officer stood there, which I took to mean that he would consider it.   I dialed Mary and explained the situation, and then handed the officer the phone.   I could hear only his side of the conversation.

“Yes, ma’am.     Yes, ma’am.    Yes, that will do.   There’s still the issue of the speeding offense as well as the technical authorization violation.    Yes, if you could come and punish him.   A spanking, ma’am.    No, I’m afraid not, it has to be you.   Pardon?  Yes, that would work.   Five seconds should do it.    Yes.”

He handed me back the phone.    “What’s going on?” I said to Mary.

“He says I need to punish you.   If I do, you can go.   He wanted me to come down and spank you.”

I had heard of this.    Guardians doing bare bottom spanking on immies was a common form of discipline.

“I can’t get away.    But, I told him I could give you the pain hit on the Immatron, and he agreed to that.   Is that OK?”

“What choice do I have?”

“You can sit at the police station until I can get down there around five.”

“OK, go ahead and hit me.”

I handed the phone to the officer and braced myself.    A few seconds later, it hit.   Gah.   It seemed like it was going on forever.   Five seconds is a long time when you’re genitals are getting fried.   Then it stopped.    The officer spoke a few words into my phone and then handed it back to me.   “You’re free to go.   Make sure you get a new LOA before you drive again.”

I picked up the phone.    Mary asked if I was OK, and I said I was.   She said she’d fax a new LOA to CIAO so I’d have it before I drove home.

I got to CIAO, and Walter noticed my distress.   I explained my run-in with the police officer and Mary having to whack me with the Immatron.   He winced.    “I’m sorry that happened.    You haven’t given any more thought to the proposal I made to you?”

“About me trying for a new determination, or the other thing?”

“Either one.”

I promised I would do so.

I tried to work on my plan for my first classes, but I kept going back to thinking about getting a determination.    I’d been an immie long enough to pay for anything I’d done.   Mary admits I’m a changed man.   I’ve not been in the crib in months.    There’d be a lot of work to do either way.    I mulled it over and over all afternoon.   I grabbed my new LOA off the fax, and headed home.

I tried to not think about it while driving.   I didn’t need two traffic stops on the same day.   Once home and getting dinner ready, I was back to thinking about it.     I could be free of all this.    I’d go back to the way things were before, maybe get my old job back.   Of course, I’d be better.    I’d not be drinking, and I’d learned to treat people, especially Mary, a lot better.   That had to count for something.

I made a decision.   Of course, I would need Mary’s permission and support through the process.     I made an outline of what I needed.    I’d discuss this with Mary after dinner.

• Like 6

I’ve also had a bunch of odd thoughts about how the immie situation would actually function in a society. Suppose an immie was perfectly happy being a dependent and just hanging around watching cartoons or playing on the computer. Is there any recourse for the guardian to force the immie to contribute to the household?   Suppose the guardian no longer wishes to support an immie.  What happens then?  It seems like the judges have absolute authority to declare someone to be an immie.  What happens if a politician accuses his opponent of being an IA?  Are different judges more liberal or conservative in making the determination?  How does the immie class contribute to the success of the society as a whole?  It would seem that there would have to be a benefit to the society for classifying and subjugating a portion of the population as immature adults.  

Mary arrived, and we had a wonderful dinner.    I poured her a glass of wine and got myself a soda.

“Mary, I’ve decided to make a major change in my life.    Of course, I need your permission, and I’ll need your support.   But I have to ask you one thing before I commit.    Do you mind being married to an immie?”

Mary’s answer came without hesitation.    “Of course not.   I have always loved you, and I’ll continue to love you whether you’re an adult or an immie or whatever you turn in to.   Now, what’s on your mind?”

“I want to go to work.    I’ve got an offer for a job.   Of course, there’s going to be some work before I can be hired.”

Mary nodded.   She thought she knew where I was going.   “Don’t worry about the expense.   We’ll find a way.”

“There won’t be any expense to us.”

“You’re not joining the Army?” she asked.   “I would support you if you wanted to do that, but that may not be the best…”

I held my hands up.   “No, not the military.   You’ve misunderstood me.”

She sat back and let me go on.

“First, I’d like to get rid of the Immatron.    I think will admit you can trust me.    I’d like to be able to shower when I want to.    I’ll still likely keep using the diapers at home.   Frankly, I’m pretty much incontinent now.”

She gasped a bit at that last revelation but otherwise remained silent.

“I’d like broad LOAs that pretty much say you’re OK with just about anything I want to do.”

“OK.   We can do that for the interim.   What is this job?”

“Assistant Director of CIAO.    Walter says it will take some convincing of the legislature, but he thinks that he can get an exception to the law to permit it.    His argument is that I’ve done more and can do more to improve the opportunities of immature adults than just about anyone, and I could do more.    This is what CIAO is all about.   It’s the center for opportunities.”

“So, why does he need legislative action?   Is it a funding thing?” Mary asked.

She still hadn’t put it together.   I had to spell it out for her.

“Because an immature adult can’t be put in a supervisory role, not even over other immies.”

She sat there for a second, and then she realized what I was saying.

“You want to remain an immie?”

“Yes.   I believe I can be more effective at helping other IAs if I am one.    Walter’s a great guy, and he’s got the experience of having been one, but immies still regard him as one of those, a stand-in for their guardians, perhaps.   I’ve got big plans for CIAO and helping immies.”

Mary smiled.    She leaned forward and embraced me.    “Of course, I’ll support you in this.   I’m so proud of you.   You are more mature than most adults I know.    If you’re OK with being an immie, I am too.”

We kissed again.    She disappeared for a minute and then returned.   “I’ll talk to the lawyer tomorrow about getting a new set of LOAs written given you as broad permission as he can make it.    But for now, I can deal with your other request.”

She had the key to the Immatron.   She unlocked the box and worked the latch to disconnect the wire to the electrode.   She reached down and removed the SCRAM box as well.

“I’ll call for an appointment to get that electrode taken off.”

“Thanks.”

“Do you want a drink now?”   she said, holding up the remains of her wine.

“No, I think I’d better not.”

“Then come to bed with me.

And so I told Walter that I’d do it.   He had some political connections.    I got a letter of recommendation from him, from Dana and several others who had become adults with my assistance, as well as letters from the guardians of some current IAs who were pleased with how I had helped their wards.    It took a few weeks, but we got a proclamation authorizing me to be the assistant director of CIAO and vesting me with authority to conduct the programs there.

I’m doing great things at CIAO now.   There’s even talk that maybe it needs an IA as director.   In fact, it was often Walter who made the suggestion.   We’ll have to see.    But for now, we have courses not only in preparation for trying to get a determination, but ones on cooking and other household things.   We also have a program to try to place immies in the workplace, where they are allowed, not unlike my research work for Mary.

Almost a year later, Walter called me into his office.   “I’ve taken a new position.   I’m going to be the working at the legislature in the Immature Adult Affairs Office.   It’s a big step up.”

“Congratulations.   Who are they going to get to run CIAO.”

“You.”

“Me?”

“You know it better than anybody else.    The legislature is behind you a hundred percent.   Well, ninety-two percent actually.   You know politicians, there are always some dissenters.   I’ve got the order promoting you here.”

And so it happened.    We had a combination going away party for Walter and one celebrating my promotion.    Mary ordered us special outfits from IA World.   Matching blue satin.    A floor length gown for her and a bubble for me.    Immies and their guardians, former immies, and just friends of CIAO were in attendance.    They asked me to make a brief speech, something that I was unaccustomed to, adults in general never wanted to listen to immie opinions.     I thanked everybody and promised to expand the opportunities for all at CIAO.

I ended it with, “I’d like to especially thank Walter for pushing me along and fighting the political battles to make all this possible.   And most of all, I’d like to thank my wife.   Now, if you will all excuse me for a few minutes, my diaper needs changing.”

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1