LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Did 79 Cloth Diapered Miles In The Last Three Bike Rides...

...there is nothing quite like being cloth diapered up and cruizin' on a bicycle!!! Just pedaling away all snugged & bundled up down there feels great!!! Been nice enough to do it with a nighttime cloth diaper and shorts on!!! Going to head out tomorrow too if the rains stay away!!!

3 hours ago, rusty pins said:

Sounds like fun!  I bet those nylon bike shorts really bulge out with a nighttime thick cloth diaper!  Ever pass people walking or bike riding and get some funny looks?

...I have a mirror on my helmet and always look back. People are so caught up into what they are doing, walking, chatting, looking at their iPhone, etc., I think very, very few if any even notice. I have three pairs of women's shorts that are not those "tight bike type shorts". They are just gym shorts and fit nice, but they are not "tight", maybe slightly snug if that. Got them at the local thrift store for like $3.00 per pair and looked like they had never been worn. The last two times out I had plastic pants on underneath over the nighttime cloth diaper, the first time I didn't.

The last time I went out on my bicycle, I was wearing an overnight disposable diaper.  I don't think many people noticed it.  I like the idea of wearing a cloth diaper under the tight cycling shorts.

...just got in a few hours ago doing 27 miles of paved trail. Only about 8 walkers & joggers & 2 other bicyclists on this deary, cloudy Easter Sunday. Had it been sunny & warmer, probably would've had over 100 people out. Was still diapered of course, had on one daytime & one nighttime cloth gauze diapers, no plastic pants today, but as cool as it was, wished I would've worn a pair!