LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Guy Here

Let me introduce myself. I am a 19 year old college student who has an affinity towards diapers. I get tired of being extremely private about my diaper life and wanted to be more open about and discuss with other people. I am currently registered with ADISC, and is looking to chat and meet new people in various ABDL forums. I like cars, movies, TV shows, drawing, and gaming. I do like to go out and have adventures with friends such night hikes (as you can see by my profile pic), movies, going out to eat, etc. I have worn diapers on and off, and I have gotten really into it since I loved out for college. Whenever I had time to myself, i would put on a pull up and wet it until it was really full. But due to the SARS CoV-2 crisis, i had to move back home and i don't have a lot of opportunities since, my family is living their too. Hopefully, once things get back to normal I can resume the diaper wearing when I am living independently again. My love for diapers started when I was eight, my younger brother was potty training and was wearing pull ups. I decided to put them and it felt so good to wear them. In an unrelated note, it may have started when I was five years old, I had a dream that my crush was wearing a diaper and that might have started my love for diapers. If you want to get to know me better feel free to contact me. Although I am labeled as a diaper lover, I would not mind being a care taker/dom as I wanted to explore that area of the ABDL world.

• Like 2

Hi, and welcome to DD. Bummer you can be free to wear your diapers just now. But, just think how good it will feel, when you can finally get back into them. You have lots of good likeminded people here, who understand. So, don’t be shy, and if questions, just ask. I hope you can , relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi lancerevolover,

I joined this forum for much the same reason; I was tired with having to keep what feels like an incredibly important part of me so hidden and private. I still do in the 'real' world, but I'm really grateful for the chance to connect with others here. Sorry to hear that the current situation means you're not able to get time alone. This is a challenging time right across the world. Stay safe and well!

23 hours ago, Baby_Richie said:

I joined this forum for much the same reason; I was tired with having to keep what feels like an incredibly important part of me so hidden and private. I still do in the 'real' world, but I'm really grateful for the chance to connect with others here. 

...well said Richie! Have met and write several others often here sharing our "diaper" experiences.

On 4/25/2020 at 1:59 PM, babypb said:

Have met and write several others often here sharing our "diaper" experiences.

I really appreciate the opportunity this forum gives us to come together and share our stories and our insights. I often find it quite lonely being an adult baby and I'm just so grateful that the forum exists; it really helps. :-)

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2020 at 3:05 PM, lancerevolover said:

But due to the SARS CoV-2 crisis, i had to move back home and i don't have a lot of opportunities since, my family is living their too.

Hello and Welcome to DD! As a fellow collage student now at home I feel for ya on the lack of opportunity to wear diapers. I basically can only wear at nights and I have to be careful to make sure my stash will last the crisis because packages arriving right now has turned into an exciting family event with everyone gathered around... Less than ideal for opening a case of diapers, lol. Anyways, I enjoy the community here a lot, so diaper up and enjoy yourself!

Welcome,

Little Tomás

Feel Free to DM me if you ever want to chat