LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Training pants (UK)

Hi all,

I'm after some training pants to wear overnight with my "little" stuff. I like sleeping in AB/DL clothes, but I find nappies can make me lie funny, as they're so thick. I thought training pants might be a nice alternative, as they're still cute and I can use them for a little wetting.

I wanted to ask, what do they feel like to wear, and do people know if any good sources in the UK? I've seen the cuddlz, NRU and rearz ones, and I was wondering what else was out there?

Also, how much do they hold?

https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/love-birds-training-pants

I don't know if they have them in the UK, but I wear Walmart's store brand disposable training pants "Parents Choice". They will hold at least one wetting if it's slow. I slept in mine just last night and with the Paw Patrol characters they are super cute?. Another option might be "Goodnites", I know they have a UK version. Here is me from this morning...

349733373_Wetsm(15).thumb.jpg.2509acb953eb5b00f5ec26fd4214c167.jpg

2 hours ago, Kinkypants99 said:

Ah, sorry - I meant the cloth ones. We get drynites here, and we use them for play during the day sometimes.

Ah, very good. If that is the case, I'm lucky enough to fit in real toddler training pants from Gerber.... (more pictures in my profile)

391635203_gerberruffles(2).thumb.jpg.dcf1c574076a0414cf60cfb2349bc200.jpg

849369787_gerberruffles(5).thumb.jpg.ddafba80a50694c3c53d39fecd6f4c26.jpg

Any good AB company should have training panties. However, you will be disappointed. These are TRAINING pantis, meaning that they are desigined to help in transitioning from nappies. That means they will not hold much and I would not trust then for all night. Also, they are designed to make you feel wet since the toddler version of them is to alert the wearer that she has wet. Why not just learn to sleep in cloth nappies like I did. And mine are super thick, too

1 hour ago, Little Christine said:

Any good AB company should have training panties. However, you will be disappointed. These are TRAINING pantis, meaning that they are desigined to help in transitioning from nappies. That means they will not hold much and I would not trust then for all night. Also, they are designed to make you feel wet since the toddler version of them is to alert the wearer that she has wet. Why not just learn to sleep in cloth nappies like I did. And mine are super thick, too

Hi Christine,

That's kind of what I'm after - I'm just curious about how much they'll hold (i.e. a few spurts, a full wee etc). I'm not expecting to keep the bed dry -more something I can sleep in comfortably and have "accidents" in after I've got up, even if they leak. I want to know I've wet ;)

I've found two manufacturers/suppliers so far in the UK - I was just wondering if there were any more?

I'm a big fan of cloth nappies - I have four, alongside my disposables :)

I bought myself a pair of these in the end, from rearz:

https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/rearz-dinosaurs-training-pants

Very happy with them, give a nice padded feeling and made me feel super cute :)

They won't hold more than a few spurts, but TBH having an "accident" was part of the fun :P

Oh they are so cute, I got the get nappied dino rawrs, would post a link but nappiesrus dont seem to have them in stock atm. They are super comfy but as you said they don't hold alot so you end up having lots of wet adventures :D