LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

Steve worked on dinner for a while.

AT Lacey's house, she came in the door, and tried to slip past her mother before she caught her.  Maybe if she could slip into her room and get rid of the pull up, her mom wouldn't know she peed her pants at school.

However, the nurse had already called her mom and told her that she put her in a pull up because she peed her pants, not once, but twice that day.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey looked up at her mom and gulped.  

Did she do something really bad?

Then the pull up she had on reminded her that the nurse probably called her.

"Um... I... I got scared?" she stammered out.  "I got scared and peed my pants?"

Lacey sighed and pulled down her pants to show her mom her pull up, even though everyone would see.  Everyone already knew she peed her pants, so she didn't think it would surprise them to see her in a pull up anyway.

She looked up at her mom.

The pull up was wet again.

"I... I peed my pants, mommy.  I told you.  I'm scared.  There are a lot of big kids at that school, and they didn't say anything, but they look really scary.  I'm sorry."

She looked down at the ground.

"I'm sorry."

Laticia nodded and went off to do her homework.

The part about the scary kids is true.  Angela is one of those scary kids, so she didn't exactly lie.  And Angela didn't tell her to pee her pants, so she didn't lie about that either.  She just didn't say that Cindy told her to, or that Angela told Cindy to make her.

She went off to take a bath like her mother told her.

Steve finally had some hot dogs, pork n beans, mac and cheese and mashed potatoes laid out on the table for dinner and he came to his daughter's bedroom door and looked in on her doing her homework.

"You hungry?" he asked her.

Laticia had dinner on the stove and put it on low. She went to the bathroom to check on Lacey.

"How are you doing, honey? Would you like mommy to help?" Laticia asked.

Cindy looked up as her father came to her room.

"Yes sir." Cindy said, closing her books and standing up.

"I can do it, mom," Lacey said feeling more like a baby because her mom asked if she needed help.  "I'm not a baby, you know."

She looked down though.  She had peed her pants, and her mom might think she was a baby, but if only they had let her use the bathroom, then this wouldn't have happened.

"Dinner is on the table, honey.  Come and eat."

He worried a little bit about what caused her to pee her pants at school, but he tried not to talk about it again.

"Alright. I wasn't sure if you were too upset. I'll check you when you're done. I'll get your pajamas out for you to wear the rest of the night." Laticia said.

Cindy followed her father out to the kitchen and sat down at the table.

Lacey nodded and went back to taking her bath.

She wasn't sure what those big kids were playing at with this, but she hoped they let her use the potty tomorrow.  This was just stupid, and to have her mom this worried about her, and basically over nothing?

She sighed.

When she was done, she went to put on her pajamas, and then she went to find her mom.

"Mom, can I ask you something?" she asked her.

"If someone at school was trying to help you not be picked on, but they needed you to do something you know is kind of... childish to help them keep others from picking on you, you know, like if they asked you to wear your hair in pigtails, is it good to agree with them and let them put your hair in pigtails so that no one would be able to be mean to you?"

She thought it was the same, in her mind, wearing pig tails in school and peeing her pants on purpose just to make sure Cindy didn't have a hard time protecting her from Angela and the other bullies.

Laticia listened to Lacey.

"Is someone wanting you to act like a little girl so they will protect you from bullies? That's a little strange. So they are stopping the bullies from picking on you? Why haven't you told the teachers about the bullies?" Laticia wondered.

Lacey shrugged.

"If I tell, they'll be meaner.  My friend knows how to keep from getting them too mad and to keep them from picking on us, but she sort of has to do what they say, too.  They.... they even made her pee her pants, too."

She looked down.

She had finally let the cat out of the bag.

"If you go to the school and tell, the bullies will just be more mean.  There are more than one, and... and... and that's kind of why I peed my pants," she finally admitted.

"I see. Those girls made you pee your pants so the bullies would leave you alone? And the nurse made you wear a pull up? They don't sound very nice. Maybe I should come to school and see if I can talk to someone. Would you like that?" Laticia asked.

Lacey shook her head no.

"If you do that, those bullies will be even meaner, and Cindy might even have to poop her pants if you did that... and if she has to... guess who else has to?"

She looked up at her mom.

"At least right now, they just want her to make me pee my pants.  And they probably want me to do it tomorrow, too."

She looked down.

"Sorry about peeing my pants tomorrow," she whispered.

"Um... Cindy told me to come to her for a diaper tomorrow," she admitted.  "She said if I told you a teacher wouldn't let me go today, you wouldn't even have to know I peed myself kind of on purpose, but I didn't feel good lying to you."

She looked down.

"I'd rather let Cindy see me pee my pants so she knows I'm doing what she wants.  Anyway, I think she's going to put me in a diaper anyway, and if you send me in a pullup, she might think I told on them already and get mad and not want to help because she might get in trouble for being part of it."

She sighed.

"So... um... is it okay if I wet my pants tomorrow?"

"Thank you for being honest with me." Laticia said.

"I understand. It would cause you more problems if I let you wear a pull up. I guess it doesn't matter if i give you permission to wet your pants, since it sounds like your going to anyway?" Laticia sighed.

"Do you have any homework?"

Lacey nodded.

"Yeah.  I'll get on it right away, mommy.  Thank you for not getting mad at me."

She then started towards her bag to get her homework out.

With Cindy, Steve had set her to eating, and he smiled over at her.

"Honey, how is your homework coming along?"

He was trying to make conversation after their awkward meeting, and hoped that talking about her homework might take her mind off of what he had seen her like when she came home.

Steve shook his head.

"You're fine," he said.  "Unless you have questions.  I'm just trying to  be conversation, sweetie.  I realize the wetting might not have been your fault, and I'm trying to ignore it for now.  So, how about you open us up with a topic?"

Lacey started her homework.

(Fastword:  the next day at school?)

Jessica smiled and waved Cindy over to the big table.  The big kids were all expected to arrive before the babies so that they could prepare for them.

"Well, Cindy?" Jessica asked her.  "Did you bring anything babyish for Lacey today?"

She pointed at Olivia who had a cute onesie and dress for Kim and to Angela who had a teddy bear for Erica to hold that day.

"You need to make sure you treat her like a baby.  Make her wear baby clothes, play with baby toys, and do baby things while at school, or you'll become a baby.  Understand?" Jessica asked her.

"You can borrow Erica's hair ribbons," Angela told her.  "Make her hair cute, at least."

Jessica nodded.  "And tomorrow, bring something babyish for her or you'll have to wet your pants again."