LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

Jessica and Nancy sat in the middle round table talking about their plans for the day.  To the left of their table, there was Angela trying to get her little one to eat breakfast, and Olivia, trying to get her little one to accept a new toy to tote around all day, a stuffed rabbit that was way too large to hide.

"Now, come on," Angela said to her little Erica, the girl in red pigtails that Angela had gotten the stubborn girl to finally realize she had no choice if she wanted their protection from the bullies.  "You need to eat your breakfast, and this cinnamon roll is actually pretty good, and I want you to drink your milk."

Angela had bought the breakfast for Erica despite Erica already having had breakfast at home, partially, because Angela pretended not to believe Erica when she said she already ate.

Olivia kept trying to shove the pink rabbit that was nearly half the girl's height into her arms.

"Come on, now, Kim.  Mommy worked very hard at a part time job to get this for you, and I really thought of you when I saw it.  Please take it for today, then after you bring it home, you can decide if you want to  bring it to school tomorrow or not."

No one seemed to be paying attention to Cindy when she first entered the lunch room....

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Erica looked at the cinnamon roll and then at Angela. She knew Angela wouldn't let up until she had eaten the cinnamon roll and had drank all of the milk despite having a bowl of oatmeal and a glass of milk at home.

Erica pouted and took small bites from the cinnamon roll, chewing with her mouth open, then swallowing. Some of the cinnamon roll dropped on Erica's clothes. When she finished the cinnamon roll Erica opened her mouth wide.

"All gone, mommy." Erica said.

Kim looked at the huge bunny Olivia was trying to get her to hold. It was similar to one she had already had at home that she still slept with. Kim took the bunny, but let it slip from her hands, letting it fall on the floor. Kim looked at the bunny and then at Olivia, slipping her fingers in her mouth.

"Bunny go Oopsie. I sorry mommy." Kim whimpered.

Cindy entered the lunch room and looked around. She didn't have any money for breakfast, or lunch for that matter, but she always came to the lunch room to get some more reading in before the school day actually started.

Cindy found an empty spot and sat down. She pulled a book out of her bag and put it on the table. She looked around the room and saw the popular girls. It was Cindy's dream to someday be seated at their table being accepted as one of them. But that would never happen, as Cindy was just a pathetic loser who got picked on every day.

Cindy sighed and opened her book and started reading.

Behind Cindy, a new girl to the school came in and looked around.  She had just started school there two days ago, and she was still a bit lost, but now, it being her third day, no one was really helping her.

Nancy smirked and pointed out the Mexican girl to Jessica.

"There's that foreign girl I told you about yesterday.  The one that doesn't talk right and seems more of a baby than even Erica and Kim."

"Do you know her name?" Jessica asked.

"No....  I said she doesn't really talk right, so I don't think I've heard anyone get her name from her."

"Well, we can't have her so timid that she has no one to take care of her at all, can we?"

"No," Nancy said.  "But I don't want to constantly worry about someone I can't communicate with."

"Yeah, me neither.  Still, we should go over and try to welcome her.  Come on."

Nancy followed Jessica, and they walked right past Cindy to welcome the new girl into the school.

"You okay?" Jessica asked the foreigner.

The foreign girl blinked at her not sure if she should say anything.  The last couple of days, every time she talked, the others made fun of her.

Jessica put an arm around her.

"Come on, sweetie...."

She started to walk her towards their tables again, when she came upon Cindy's table again.  

"Cindy, do you want to join us?" Jessica asked her.

Nancy gave Jessica a quizzical look.

"Trust me," Jessica whispered at Nancy.

Cindy had been reading her book and hadn't been paying attention to what the popular girls were doing.

When she heard her name she looked up at Jessica. She saw Nancy and another girl with her. The girl didn't look like part of the popular girls.

"What? Me?" Cindy asked.

"Yeah, you," Nancy couldn't help her smart mouth.

"Nancy...." Jess warned her about her smart mouth.  "We need your help," Jessica turned back to Cindy.  "Can you come with us to our tables so we can tell you what we need from you?"

Nancy took over holding the Mexican girl by her shoulder.

"Don't be scared," Nancy cooed at the Mexican girl.  "We're going to set you up with a monitor that will keep other kids from being mean to you, and help you around the school from now on, honey."

Lacey didn't know what to say, so she just stayed quiet.  Those kids were way bigger than her, and it was true that she was bullied for the last two days.

"I don't know how much help I can be. I'm no one." Cindy sighed.

Cindy slipped her book in her bag and stood up. She looked at the Mexican girl for a second then prepared to follow Jessica to the other table.

The others were a little surprised when Cindy came over with not only the Mexican girl but with the loser as well.

"Does anyone want to deal with this new baby who can't even talk?" she asked the two with babies of their own since she already knew Nancy didn't.  "I didn't think so, so for now on, Cindy is one of us."

She turned to Cindy.

"Cindy, this girl was made fun of for the last two days at school.  She was scared everyday, and the whole sixth grade laughs at her for not talking right, don't they?" 

Jessica turned on Kim and Erica to get an answer from them, a satisfiable answer, and the way she looked at them, she expected them to talk the best they could, which should be normal though Jessica still pretended they talked like babies.

"Anyway, I don't think it's good for her to be all alone with everyone picking on her.  Do you?  I know the whole eighth grade likes picking on you because you read books all the time.  You don't like that, do you?  Now, if you are in our group and do as I say and take care of this poor kid, then we won't let any eighth graders pick on you anymore either.  But you have to do everything we say exactly as we say.  Understand?"

Cindy listened to Jessica talk to her group. She wondered who the baby we they were talking about. She saw Kim and Erica and could see that they were being treated like babies. She listened to Jessica tell her about the Mexican girl.

"Yeah they do." Erica answered.

Kim just nodded her head, slipping a finger in her mouth and blushed.

Cindy listened to Jessica nodding her head. She looked at the Mexican girl, then at Kim and Erica.

"Yes, I understand. If she doesn't speak any English how am I supposed to talk to her?" Cindy asked.

"Well, that's just it, isn't it?  That's why Nancy doesn't want to baby her, because it will be difficult without knowing how.  But you do want to hang out with us, right?  I see you looking at our group all the time.  You do this for us, and be this little girl's big mentor, or as we call it, step mommy, for when she is not at home, then we'll let you in our group."

She smiled at her.

"You need to just watch her at first, and maybe take her to the bathroom every period so she doesn't wet her pants, and make sure she eats both breakfast and lunch at school."

Jessica smiled.

"If you don't have enough money to buy the lunches and breakfast for her yourself, just tell me.  I'll provide you with enough money to feed her and take care of her...."

Then she thought a moment.

"Which reminds me.... I've never seen you eat at school...."

She frowned.

"You need to eat too.  You can't take care of a baby if you get weak because you don't take care of yourself."

Cindy frowned as Jessica told her that was the reason no one wanted to take care of the girl. She sighed.

"That's it, take her to the bathroom all day and make sure she it's? That sounds easy enough." Cindy said.

Cindy blushed as Jessica mentioned she didn't eat at school.

"It's okay, I'm used to it. I have a snack when I get home." Cindy said.

"No, it's not okay," Jessica told her straight.  "People in my group eat when it is time to eat, even the mommies."

She frowned.

"Tell the truth, you're poor ,right?  You don't have money for lunch or breakfast.  Tell the truth, please."

The others looked at her with concern now.

"I don't care if you are poor or not.  If you don't have money for lunch and breakfast, you come to me and tell me so.  If you don't like cafeteria food, then we'll figure something out, but everyone eats in my group, at least when I do.  No exceptions."

She frowned and made sure Cindy got it.

"Now, do you know how to make sure your baby needs the potty or not?" she asked her.

Cindy blushed and looked down.

"I guess we're poor. I mean we have food and stuff. We just don't have money for extras."

"Thank you, I'd like that." Cindy said.

When Jessica started about her baby she looked over at the Mexican girl.

"Not really. I don't have brother's or sister's and I haven't babysat." Cindy admitted.

Jessica smiled when she got Cindy to tell them the truth.

"So no one ever make fun of Cindy's style ever again," she made sure her gang knew.  "Instead of making fun, we are going to give her our stuff to help her out."

Then she turned to Angela after going on about checking a kid.

"Angela?"

Angela nodded.

"Stand up, Erica," she told her.  Then she felt the front of her pants.

"She didn't pee enough to be noticeable, but I'll check her butt to make sure she didn't poop."

She undid the girl's pants right there in the lunch room, and unzipped them so she could pull the back out and the panty back and look inside.

"Her panties are clean."

"Now, mommy is going to take Erica baby to the potty so you don't accidentally wet them in class, isn't that right sweetheart?"

After that, Olivia made Kim stand up to do the same thing.

Jessica expected Cindy to watch the whole thing.

After the demonstration, she wiggled her finger at Lacey who shook her head no at that, and backed away.

"Come here, Jessica warned Lacey."

Lacey kept backing away from her.  As she did so, pee started to darken her front of her pants.

"Your baby is peeing her pants," Jessica told Cindy.  "Take her to the nurse and get her changed so she can go to first period."

Erica stood up in front of Angela and held still as she felt the front of her pants. She blushed as Angela pulled out the back of her pants to check her.

"Uh-huh. Thank you mommy." Erica said.

Kim blushed as well when Olivia checked her.

Cindy watched as Jessica talked to Lacey, and Lacey wet her pants.

"What's her class schedule? And won't that make me late for my class?" Cindy asked.

"Yes it will make you late," Jessica confirmed.  "But it is a sacrifice a mommy makes for her baby.  Both Olivia and Angela have been late many times because of their babies, but they still like taking care of their babies, don't you girls?"

Angela nodded.

"Just ask the nurse for a pass," Olivia advised.  "Tell her that you saw the poor confused girl pee her pants, and so you want to help her.  Take her to the office after the nurse, and get her schedule from them, then take her to class.  The office will give you a pass, too, and if she makes you late often enough, the nurse will give you one of these...."

Olivia showed her a special pass called Sixth Grade Goodwill Monitor.

"The nurse thinks I help all the sixth graders that look to be in trouble because I always bring Kim to get her pants change when she accidentally wets them."

Jessica nodded.

"Just tell the nurse that Lacey didn't know we wanted to help her, and she got scared because of all the bullying yesterday, and that's what made her pee her pants."

Lacey was still scared, and backed away from Cindy at first, but then Jessica and two other big girls came and crowded her, and she thought Cindy looked nicer than they did, so she let Cindy take her hand to take her and see the nurse.

Then the other girls started to disperse, the ones with babies taking them to the toilets first and then walking them to their first classes.

No one was in the nurse office yet, but the main office was open.

Cindy held Lacey's hand as they walked to the office. She smiled at Lacey trying to put her at ease.

When they got to the nurses office she found the door locked. She thought for a second, then took Lacey to the main office. She went to the desk and waited to talk to someone.

An office worker came over when they came in, and she started to ask if they needed a schedule, when she noticed poor Lacey.

"Are you helping her?" the office worker asked.  "The nurse will be in in an hour.  Just take her to class the way she is because we can't help her, and she'll be in trouble if she isn't counted for attendance.  Bring her back next period, okay?"

The lady sat down.

"What's her name?  You'll want a her schedule if you are helping her."

"Yes ma'am. She's having a difficult time and I'm helping her." Cindy said.

"Okay I'll take her to class and bring her to the nurse next class."

"Her first name is Lacey. I'm not sure what he last name is." Cindy said.

Cindy looked at Lacey.

"Lacey, what's your last name? I'm Cindy Cooper. You're Lacey - ?" Cindy said.

Cindy pointed to herself when she said her name and then at Lacey.

Lacey looked at her feet.

"Lacey Moreno."

She waited for her mentor to get her class schedule.

"You really make me to go each class and to office with you now?" she asked trying to speak the best she knew how.

The tears were still in her eyes, but they weren't falling anymore.  They just made her eyes extremely shiny.

"Here is her class schedule.  Thank you for helping a sixth grader."

The lady gave Cindy Lacey's schedule.

Then Lacey looked up at Cindy wondering what was next.

"Lacey Moreno? I'll remember that." Cindy said.

Cindy watched the worker her Lacey's schedule for her and took it.

"Can I have a pass? I'll probably be late to my class after taking Lacey to hers." Cindy said.

"Yes, I'll be walking you from class to class, to the nurses office and taking you potty. I'll be making sure no one bothers you. You just have to listen to me and do what I tell you, okay?" Cindy said.

The lady in the office frowned, but she sighed and wrote out a pass for Cindy.

"Don't use this pass to goof off," she warned Cindy.

Lacey looked down shyly.  She didn't like that the big girls were trying to take her everywhere like she was a baby, but it seemed she had little choice.  At least the nicer girl was going to do it rather than the bossy one.

"Okay." she whispered out.

As they walked through the halls towards Lacey's first class, Lacey got some strange looks from kids from all three grade levels as they saw her wet pants.  They also thought Cindy was not a cool kid, so wondered why the girl was not with one of the cool kids taking her about like she was their baby since she was in soaked pants.

"I won't. I promise." Cindy said.

Cindy took Lacey's hand and lead her out of the office. She looked at the schedule to make sure where they were going. She saw several kids looking at Lacey and glared at them, trying to look as intimidating as possible.

When they reached Lacey's class Cindy let go of Lacey's hand.

"Okay, I want you to pay attention to the teacher. Let me know if anyone bothers you, okay. I'll be back when class is over. If I'm a little late, just wait here for me." Cindy said.

Cindy opened the door and let Lacey into the classroom. She watched until Lacey got to her desk and sat down.

Lacey nodded at everything Cindy said being very self conscious about the way everyone thought she talked like a baby and especially now, she was wearing peed in pants as she went to go sit down.

Now the sixth graders knew that Cindy was not in the cool kid group, but Cindy was still an eighth grader, and so they deemed it a bad idea to challenge her glare.  They kept their distance from her, though her protection of Lacey, at the moment, would only extend for as long as they were together.

Once Lacey was on her own in class, kids kept whispering things about the baby needing diapers and they asked her things that though she didn't understand all the words, she knew it was all baby related because of their tone.

Lacey couldn't help crying, and by the time Cindy came to pick her up, she was still at her desk, her head down weeping.  She had no will to move.  The teacher seemed to have just ignored the teasing for some reason.