LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve eventually looked over at her and smiled.

"How was school, then?"

He hoped she would tell him about changing her clothes as part of telling him about her day.  He couldn't believe the school had not warned him that she might need a clean set of clothes for some reason or other.

"I don't understand.  If you finally made some friends, why are you glad that the day is over?" he asked her.  "What happened that was so bad, then?"

He looked down at her skirt again.

"Please tell me if something happened...."

"An accident?  Are you hurt?" he first thought she meant the kind that could involve an ambulance.  

Then he caught on to her wearing a different skirt.

"Do you mean you peed your pants?" he asked her a little gruffly.

Steve sighed.

"How old are you, honey?" he asked though not seeming that angry.  "A kid your age should be able to get to the bathroom between classes, and at least ask a teacher if you can't wait, you know."

He looked over at her skirt.

"So, what are you doing for underwear?  You better not be naked under that thing."

"How do you have panties on?" he asked her.  "You're not wearing those wet things from earlier after you peed yourself, are you?"

He shook his head and pulled over as soon as he could, at a parking lot.  Then he turned to talk to her.

"Are you wearing wet panties?"

"No, of course not. The nurse had panties. They're not from the lost and found."

Cindy blushed and shook her head. She lowered the waistband of the pants so he could see the top of her panties.

"I'm glad she had something for you to wear, but I still don't trust you wearing panties given to you to wear by someone else.  Who knows if anyone else ever wore those?"

He sighed.

"Are you sure this is the first time you've ever peed your pants at school?"

"Well first time or not, I want you to pack an extra pair of panties for school for the next few days to make sure if it happens again, you at least have your own, and you know they are clean, okay?  Maybe an extra pair of pants, too.  Or do you want me to take them to school for you and give them to the nurse?"

They reached the house.

"I doubt they could let you take a good shower while at school, so go on up and get a shower, okay?"

He let her in the house and stayed in the living room to watch TV until she was cleaned up and had on her own clean clothes.

Cindy shook her head.

"I'll take them with me." Cindy answered.

When they got home Cindy walked upstairs and took a shower. When she was done Cindy put on clean panties and her pajamas. She came back downstairs with the pants and panties she had worn home. 

"Should these be washed before I take them back to school?" Cindy asked

Steve looked up at her when she came back with the clothes.

"Yes sweetheart.  And put your dirty wet clothes in the wash, too, if you have them with you?"

He smiled at her.

"I won't talk anymore about it for now, but if you wet your pants again, you and I are going to have a long talk about it and see if you are sick, doing it for attention, or whatever else, alright?"

He looked back at the TV.

"Take care of the clothes, baby."

Steve yawned and stood up after a bit to go start looking what he could make for dinner.  Maybe one of her favorite meals would help her forget the bad day she had that was probably either the cause or the trigger of her wetting her pants that day.

What did they have that she liked and had not eaten in a while?

Steve smiled at her.

"Well, what do you want for dinner?" he asked her trying to figure out what she really caved.  "It can be a special meal, if you want...."

He smiled and encouraged her to look with him.

Steve shook his head.

"I wasn't going to make what is easiest," he told her.  "You had a hard day, so I wanted to make you something special.  Now, are you sure you just want spaghetti?  or would you like to go out to eat instead?"

Steven smiled and nodded.

"Alright.  I'll call you when dinner is ready, honey."

He then started to get dinner going.