LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

Lacey shook her head no, and didn't move to step into them.  She kept her feet as firmly placed on the floor as she could, fighting Cindy from getting into that thing.  Her mom would never forgive her for wearing a diaper!  Never!

She shook her head and crossed her arms trying to be as stubborn as possible.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy frowned when Lacey refused to step into the pull up.

"Lacey, I know you don't want to wear a diaper. I don't want you to either. I'm sorry you had to wet your pants. Jessica told me to have you wet." Cindy sighed.

"I don't have panties for you to wear. You don't want to wear these without anything under them, do you?" Cindy asked, showing Lacey the sweats.

Lacey looked into Cindy's eyes trying to figure her out.  Didn't Cindy tell her that she wanted her to pee her pants when they were in class?  Why'd she say it like that if she really didn't want her to pee her pants?  Was she scared the nurse was listening and trying to stay out of trouble?  What was going on exactly.

Lacey started to cry again, but she stopped fighting Cindy not understanding what was going on.  It was easy to get her into the pull up after that, but Lacey couldn't stop crying and she didn't want to leave the nurse's office even after she was dressed.

Cindy put the pull up and sweats on Lacey, then took her to a chair. She sat down and pulled Lacey onto her lap. Cindy or her arms around lacey and hugged her.

"It's okay, honey. Mommy will take care of you." Cindy cooed.

Lacey hugged her back and cried into her neck until she could finally stop.

She looked up.

"You said mommy said so when I ask why no bassrum," she reminded her.  "Why you say that?"

She was very quiet spoken at the moment and her cheeks were red not because of asking, but because of wearing a pull up.

Cindy listened to Lacey and frowned.

"Because I was following orders from Jessica. You should do what I tell you, but I'm doing what Jessica wants. I'm following orders to protect you from bullies, and from Jessica. As long as I follow his orders and you do as your told, I'll protect you as much as I can." Cindy promised.

"Are you ready to go to class now?" Cindy asked.

Lacey nodded.

But the bell rang letting the kids out.

First thing, Olivia ran to Kim's class to check on her and Angela ran to meet with Erica to check on her.

Jessica came by the classroom that Cindy and Lacey were supposed to be in and frowned when she saw them missing, but her smile returned when she saw a puddle at Lacey's seat.

"Good girl," she whispered to herself.

The teacher walked up behind her.

"They went to the nurse because the sixth grader had a little problem," he told Jessica.

So Jessica and Nancy started that way...

Cindy led Lacey from the nurses office. She had only made it part way when the bell rang.

"I guess we should go to your next class." Cindy said.

She turned direction and started walking to Lacey's next class.

Lacey nodded and hoped that they would not meet with those other girls.  She had a feeling that Angela had more up her sleeve.  Happily, they got her to her next class before Angela caught up to them.

Angela walked up on Erica and she squatted down by her.

"Is your diaper wet?" she asked her.  "Let me see, baby."

She felt the girl through her pants and found the diaper to be quite satisfactory.

"Come on, mommy take you to get your regular panties on now.  You only have one class left before going home, and you don't want to go home in a diaper, do you?"

She started to walk her towards the bathroom.

Olivia came and reached for Kim's hand.

"You ready for your last class?" she asked her not thinking about the bathroom since her little one went just the hour before.

"After school, we'll get your pull up changed so you don't have to wear a diaper home, okay?"

Erica held still as Angela checked her and smiled.

"No mommy. Thank you." Erica said.

Erica took Angela's hand to be taken to the bathroom.

Kim nodded and smiled at Olivia.

Cindy got Lacey in her class and sat down next to her.

Lacey sat still and waited for class to start.  She just hoped no one started being mean to her.

Some kids looked their way, but because the big girl was there, they had thought better of going over to talk to the poor pants wetting girl.

Angela got her little charge into the bathroom and started to pull down her pants.

She felt her diaper now it had no pants to cover it, and she smiled.

"Good girl," she said with enthusiasm as she felt how heavy it was.  "You did a really good job, honey."

She pulled Erica into a hug and kissed the top of her head.

"You want mommy to change you, baby?"

Olivia took Kim to sit down in her class, but as they had a minute or two, she squatted down next to her.

"If you need to pee, during class, just do it," she told her.  "I need to change you after this class so you don't have to go home in a diaper, so you might as well use it, okay?"

Erica let Angela feel her diaper, blushing.

"Yes please mommy." Erica said.

Kim listened to Olivia. She frowned but nodded. It hadn't been that long since she had last peed. 

"Yes mommy." Kim answered.

Angela smiled and started to pull off her little girl's pull up right there in the main part of the bathroom for anyone who came in to see, not that they were allowed to laugh.  Erica knew that if someone was caught laughing, Angela would have them in a pull up, only they'd be wearing it home.

Olivia patted her little Kim on the lap and smiled.

"Be a good girl, and I'll be back after this class to get you can change you to go home, okay?"

Then Olivia left for her own class.

Lacey looked over at Cindy and sighed.

"Big... sis...tah?" she called to her so she would know what she decided to call her.  "Where Erica and Kim?  They no have this class and me?"

Erica let Angela take her pull up off, blushing as if was in the main part of the bathroom.

"Okay mommy." Kim said, walking into class with her bunny.

"I guess they are with their mommy's. I'm sure they will be here soon." Cindy answered.

Angela went and wet a cloth she kept with her along with at least one clean pull up and her baby's regular panties that she wore earlier that morning that Angela always took away from her at the beginning of the day and would not give her back until the end of the day.

She ran water on the cloth and then soaped it up and came back to Erica to start cleaning her up.

"It feels good to get cleaned up after a pee pee accident, doesn't it?" she asked her not worried at all about keeping her voice down as others came and left the bathroom.

Lacey put her finger in her mouth.

"What I say my mom, she find I wear pull aps because I pee pee me panties?" she asked Cindy wondering if she knew how to keep her from getting scolded after being forced to wet herself, not once, but twice in one day.

Erica blushed as Angela cleaned her up in the main part of the bathroom.

"Yes mommy, it does." Erica said.

Cindy smiled as Lacey put her finger in her mouth and then frowned at her question.

"You need to tell her that you had a potty accident at school, maybe because the teacher didn't let you go to the bathroom soon enough. You don't have to tell her you had two accidents. Tell her the pull ups were all they had for you to wear." Cindy said.

"I'll see what we can do tomorrow so that when you have an accident you will have dry pants when you go home." Cindy said.

Lacey nodded.

She got tears in her eyes though.  She didn't want to tell her mom she peed or that the teacher wouldn't let her go potty.  What if her mom found out that it was a lie?  She would get in even more trouble.

She sighed and decided that Cindy's plan was the only one that they could come up with at the moment.  She looked down.

"So... you're saying I have to pee my pants tomorrow, too?" she asked.

Angela smiled at her good baby girl and let her put on some regular panties for once.

"Okay, use the bathroom just in case.  We don't want your panties and pants to get wet or your mom might have to think you are peeing your pants at school, right?"

"We'll see, but most likely. Now that you've already peed your pants, it should be easier tomorrow." Cindy said.

Erica smiled when Angela put the panties on her. 

"No we don't." Erica agreed.

Erica went into a stall and pulled down her panties before sitting on the toilet. She managed to get a little pee in the toilet.

A few minutes later, Angela and Olivia were bringing their little ones into class just as the bell rang.

Lacey looked over at them and she wondered how the big girls got diapers on them, where the diapers came from, and if she could keep her pants dry the next day, by somehow, getting a diaper if she wasn't allowed to use the bathroom....  But then, how did they get home without their mom seeing them in a diaper?  How would she?  

She was really confused about how to make her new friends happy and not get in trouble at home.

Soon enough, the big girls left and class started.

Only Cindy was there with Lacey, and she sighed as the teacher started to teach the lesson.

She squirmed a little bit being in the unfamiliar diaper.

When class ended, Lacey looked at Cindy and frowned.

"So, now, I have to meet my mom with a diaper on?" she whispered.

"Okay," Lacey sniffled thinking her mom was going to be disappointed and maybe even mad at her for having to wear a diaper for peeing her pants even if she told her the teacher wouldn't let her go....

All through the class, Lacey shifted a bit being unfamiliar with the feeling of a pull up on her tush.

Then the bell ended class for the day.

"I'll see you tomorrow?" Lacey asked Cindy.

Then she went off to meet her mother.

Cindy's dad was waiting for her in the parking lot.

Cindy had her own explaining to do since she had on a pair of different pants to what she came to school in from what happened earlier.

While Lacey feared her mom's reaction, Cindy knew that it was not just fear, but real trouble she faced when she met her dad this evening... and she knew she had to tell the truth... or if he found out... so help her....

Steve waved his daughter over and waited for her to get in.

He had not said anything about her skirt for the first five minutes, but rather just watched the road quietly while he tried to process what could have made his daughter change her clothes at school.

She had never wet the bed before or had any wetting accidents, so he didn't think about that as a cause.

If she was lucky, he might not even conclude she had peed her pants....  But if she lied to him....