LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

(I think you got confused.  Lacey is my character, right?  The one that Cindy is babying because the cool girls told her to?)

Lacey was grateful to be cleaned up, but she worried about Cindy.  The nurse was pretty vocal and a bit short with her.

"Why Cindy in trouble?"

"She's in eighth grade.  She will be going to high school next year, and I wasn't really that mad at her.  I just want her to know how serious doing this is.  In high school, there is no way the nurse will help her, and will likely make her wear her wet clothes all day if she stays at school, or let her go home early in wet clothes if she wants, but it will be marked against her."

She sighed.

"Don't worry about others.  Worry about Lacey.  You really are too old for this, too."

"I know...."

Eventually Lacey was waiting for Cindy to come out in some nice pink sweats.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Sorry)

Cindy looked down as the nurse chastised her. 

"Yes ma'am." Cindy said.

Cindy took Lacey's hand and led her from the nurses office.

"Let's get some lunch. I'm supposed to make sure you eat, so I'll try to get something you would like. Okay baby?" Cindy said.

Cindy gave Lacey a hug before continuing on to the lunch room.

Lacey nodded when Cindy told her that she had to make sure she ate.  She wasn't sure how she was supposed to do that though.  Lacey's family wasn't the richest, and they were scared to ask for help because in truth, they were in America illegally, and they didn't want to draw attention to themselves.

Jessica saw them enter the lunch room, and she walked over to Cindy and handed her some money.

"No arguments.  Get you and the little girl some lunch, and make sure you get something that will get you full, or else."

Then she walked away.

By this time, Angela also walked in the lunch room with Erica finally changed into a skirt and a diaper under it.

Olivia was still feeding Kim, well, sort of.  She would make sure the food was cut in small bite size pieces for her if it needed cut, and she made sure Kim didn't put too much in her mouth at once.

Cindy frowned as Jessica handed her the money but nodded. She took Lacey over to the line and got a tray. She got a sandwich for each of them and some fruit and some milk to drink.

"Good?" Cindy asked Lacey.

She took Lacey over to the table and put the food down and sat down next to Lacey. She saw that Olivia had cut up Kim's food, so she did the same to Lacey's sandwich and fruit. She opened Lacey's milk for her and set it in front of her.

"Okay baby, go ahead and eat." Cindy ordered, and started washing.

Erica was embarrassed to be wearing a skirt over her diaper. She did her best not to touch the skirt. She had her fingers in her mouth.

Kim smiled at Olivia as she ate her food 

Angela kept patting Erica on the butt, skirt, to emphasize that she was in charge.

"Honey, don't be scared.  Mommy is here, and no one will make fun even if they see your underwear.  Mommy will make them babies, only I won't even let them wear a skirt if they make fun of you, okay?"

She brought her to the lunch line and started to get her some food.

"Pick out a dessert, baby."

Lacey smiled at Cindy and nodded when asked if what she got was good.  When they sat down, she saw what Olivia had done, so resigned to the fact that Cindy would do the same and waited for her to cut up her food to start eating.

Olivia turned to Jessica and Nancy who were now sitting with her, and she started to talk to them.

"I'm not sure, but I think Kim pooped her pants.  I'm going to check her in the bathroom after lunch, but if she did, can I join her in her after noon classes?  I'm afraid she might get made fun of otherwise if other kids in her class saw."

Jessica nodded.  "Yeah, definitely take her to her afternoon classes.  No ONE is allowed to make fun of our sixth grade babies."

"Yes mommy." Erica said.

Erica looked over the desserts and pointed at a piece of cake.

Cindy ate her sandwich and fruit as she watched Lacey eat. She picked up a napkin and wiped crumbs off of Lacey's face.

Kim blushed as Olivia talked about her.

Lacey noticed that Cindy was starting to wipe her face and she looked around.

It looked like Angela was doing it to Erica and Olivia was doing it to Kim, too.  She sighed knowing this was just something she'd have to accept.  there was no way she could stop five big kids from treating her like this, so she just ate, tears starting down her face.

"Does Kim smell to you?" Olivia asked Jessica.  "I mean... I'm not sure... but she did smell a bit in class, but now, I can't tell...."

(Did Kim really poop her pants, or did Olivia just imagine it?)

Cindy saw Lacey crying. 

"It's okay honey. It'll be okay." Cindy said.

"Don't forget your milk." Cindy reminded.

Kim blushed as Olivia asked Jessica if she smelled. She knew Olivia wasn't going to be happy unless she pooped herself. She sat there and started concentrating, hoping she pooped before Olivia checked her. She had felt like she needed to, so hopefully it wouldn't take long..

Jessica shrugged.

"I don't smell anything.  Maybe another sixth grader had done it, and you just thought it was Kim because Kim was the only one in the class you picked her up in that was known as one of our babies?"

"Maybe..." Olivia said frowning.  "Well, I'm going to check her anyway, and if she's a mess, I'll sit with her in her classes this afternoon."

"Good plan."

Lacey looked up at Cindy and reached shakily for her milk.  Why were they doing this to her, and to those two?  Did those two really have to be treated like this?  What did they do to deserve this?  What did she do?

She continued to have tears fall down her face as she drank her milk.

Kim pushed hard and only managed to get a small lump of poop in her panties. She hoped Olivia would be happy with that. She looked up and managed to smile at Kim before drinking her milk.

Cindy kept watching lacey and saw she was still crying. Cindy got a clean napkin and wiped Lacey's eyes.

"It's okay baby. Mommy is here. I won't let anything happen to you." Cindy said.

Olivia was NOT going to be very happy with Kim, actually.  The little bit in her diaper would make it look like she just wanted to get attention, and certainly would not look like an accident, nor would it be enough for Olivia to think Kim really needed that much help.

However, for now, Olivia didn't know how much had happened, only that Kim sort of smelled to her.

Lacey frowned and shook her head at Cindy.  Cindy didn't get it.  It was this treatment that was making her cry, and she felt unable to communicate it in way they would understand.

Cindy finished her lunch and wiped Lacey's face again after Lacey finished her milk. Cindy could tell Lacey was upset about how she was being treated but Cindy was only doing as she was being told. 

Kim finished her lunch and started playing with her bunny.

Jessica saw Lacey crying, and she sat down on the other side of her, where Cindy was on one side.

"Lacey, baby...?"

Lacey turned away from her.  She didn't like her tone as it sounded just like you'd talk to a small child.

"Lacey," she turned the girl's head toward her holding her jaw.  "Now listen, sweetheart," though her tone was rougher since Lacey tried to ignore her.  "We are trying to protect you.  You saw those nasty notes, didn't you?"

Jessica let go of her face.

She looked down and nodded.

"As long as we treat you like a baby, no one in the sixth grade is allowed to be mean to you.  You don't want them making fun of you peeing your pants again, do you?"

She shook her head no.

Jessica looked at Cindy.

"Well, help me out here.  Tell your little girl why you are treating her like a little girl so she will understand, Cindy."

Olivia stood up after finishing her lunch.

"I'm taking Kim to the bathroom.  I'm pretty sure she did poop her pants."

She reached out for Kim's free hand.

"Come on, baby.  Mommy needs to check your diaper and see about changing you."

Cindy listened as Jessica talked to Lacey. She frowned when Jessica asked her to help out explaining to Lacey why she was babying her. Cindy thought for a minute before talking.

"Lacey, we know that you've been bullied, and not just because you wet your pants. We hate bullying. I'm babying you because I feel that's the best way to protect you. No one will tease a baby, right? And you have mommy to take care of you. I love you and want to help you." Cindy said.

Kim stood up and took Olivia's hand.

"Thank you mommy." Kim said.

Lacey looked up at her.

"You treat me baby so no one feel right to laugh?" she asked kind of confused by all this.  "So, really, you no bully?  You just make so no one can mean because bad to hurt baby?"

She looked down.

"Do I really baby to you?" she asked her softly.

Olivia took Kim by the hand all the way to the bathroom and then led her into a stall.

She started to pull down her pants and her diaper, and then she got a serious look on her face as if she was ready to scold her little one.

"Kim?  What do you call this?" she asked her pointing to what was barely anything at all in her diaper... at least to Olivia, though it was probably a big enough mess, if her parents saw it at home, they would scolder for the opposite, of actually pooping in her pants....

"If you are my baby and have a pooping accident, then you have a pooping accident for real," she told her.  "Don't just push so this little bit of a barely noticeable lump comes into your panties.  That's hardly worth changing you over."

She sat her on the toilet anyway, but she didn't change the pull up style diaper.  Instead, she just wiped off the poop with some toilet paper, and got it out of the diaper as best she could, and then threw the little lump in another toilet and flushed it.

"Now, if you poop your pants again," she came back to her little girl to scold her some more.  "Make sure you do it, or otherwise, wait until we come to the bathroom to let out such a small no excuse for an accident bit, okay?"

She waited for Kim to try to pee, and then she got her up and took her to the sink to get her hands washed.

"I'm not going to sit in your classes with you today because you really didn't poop your pants," she told her.  "If you had really pooped in your pants, I would have sat with you to make sure no one made fun of you, but you didn't.  You just... well, basically, it was just a really bad fart for you.  So it's nothing to be upset about."

She then started to lead her to class.

Angela smiled at Erica.

"You're a good girl," she cooed at Erica while she fed her.  "And baby Erica will need mommy to change her not after next class, but probably after the sixth class or just before we go home, right?"

"That's right. I'm not a bully. Except to anyone that teases you." Cindy said.

"Well your a sixth grader, but while I'm watching you, you're my baby, to protect you." Cindy replied, giving Lacey a hug.

Kim frowned and looked down as Olivia chastised her for purposely pooping in her diaper.

"I'm sorry mommy." Kim whimpered.

Kim blushed as she saw how much poop was in her diaper. She nodded when Olivia said that she wouldn't be going with her to her class.

"I will mommy." Kim said about pooping her diaper.

Kim blushed again when Olivia said it was just a bad fart.

Erica smiled at Angela and nodded.

"Thank you mommy. Yes, I'll need to be changed by then." Erica promised.

Lacey nodded.  "Okay, I baby to you."

She reached out her hand and held Cindy's starting to trust her again.

Angela took Erica by the hand to take her to her next class.  There was no reason to stop by the bathroom now.  She had done that before they came in to eat, and now... her little one promised to wet her diaper before the end of school, so she didn't want to make it hard for her to do it by making her pee right now.

Nancy watched the other two take their babies off and then started to talk to Jessica who nodded and listened along.

"You still be in class to me today?" Lacey asked Cindy hoping she was.

Cindy smiled at Lacey and took her hand. 

Erica was still worried her diaper was showing, but didn't want a spanking or be yelled at for whining or complaining.

Cindy liked at Lacey.

"I don't know. I think Jessica only wanted us to sit in on two classes. Let me check." Cindy said.

Cindy came over to where Jessica and Nancy were at and waited for Jessica to notice her.

"What is it, Cindy?" she asked when Jessica noticed her standing there.

Angela took her little one on to class and left her there since she didn't seem to need her for now.

Erica and Kim shared this class along with Lacey.

When Cindy asked, Jessica shrugged.

"You can stay with her.  Just make sure to update your pass at the office.  If you tell them you have my permission, they'll do it and check with me after school to make sure you told the truth about it."

She then went on talking to Nancy.

They smiled along as they extended her pass.

"Make sure you get your teacher's signatures right now though so they know where you are," the lady told her.  "It's okay if Lacey is a little late since you will show her teachers the pass to show you are taking care of her.

Lacey held onto Cindy as they talked, almost like a small child using their mom to shield them from people they were shy of.

"Yes ma'am, thank you." Cindy answered.

Cindy looked down at Lacey and smiled. Cindy walked out of the office and to her class to get the teachers signature. She stopped before going in and gave Lacey a hug, then went in and up to the teachers desk to get the signature.

Her teachers were only too happy to sign the form when they saw the sixth grader trailing after her, and soon enough, she was able to take Lacey to her own class, about two minutes late.

Lacey was a little nervous and was glad that the big girl was there to explain why she was late getting to class.

Lacey stood by Cindy until she was forced to sit down by the bigger girl.  She ignored the teacher asking her to sit even for the third time.

Cindy took Lacey to her class and talked to Lacey's teacher. She took Lacey over to her desk.

Sit down, baby. I'll be right here, so just concentrate on your teacher and your studies." Cindy said.

Lacey frowned and went and sat down like Cindy told her to do.  She didn't want to make her mad since she seemed to be the only one trying to help her today.  She knew the other kids were laughing at her about how she talked and some how she dressed, too.  She was kind of scared of the other big girls, and even though Cindy seemed to obey them, too, she was kind and seemed to genuinely care that Lacey knew she was trying to help and no bully her.

She shook a little bit as she sat, but no one bothered her because of Cindy.

Some of the others saw Cindy pee her pants in class earlier, but they also saw how Jessica was watching and knew better than to say anything to either her or Lacey.