LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

Lacey looked down when mommy saw her pictures.  She sighed and looked up at her.

"Mommy?" she gave in since she also hear Erica call out to her "mommy."

Angela walked towards Erica expecting her to be wet because of the way she was holding her pants.  She bent down on her knees like Erica was a little girl, and she smiled at her.

"Pee pee acc a se dent?" she asked her saying it slow and mispronouncing it on purpose to exaggerate Erica being her baby.  "Want help with your wet pants?" she asked her as she went to take her hand away from her crotch.

She wasn't sure if Erica went all the way in the diaper she had on or if she was trying to tell Angela she had to go, but either way, her baby needed her.

"We need to stop by the bathrooms so I can check Erica's diaper and either change her and let her pee, or take her to the nurse if she's wet bad enough."

Olivia nodded and looked to Kim.  She was glad Kim still had her stuffed animal.

A moment later, because Jessica expected the babies to all be in the same class, she came walking up on the group as they started towards the bathrooms so Angela could check Erica.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy smiled as Lacey called her mommy.

"What is it baby?" Cindy asked.

Erica sniffled as Angela knelt down in front of her and talked to her. She let Angela move her hand.

"Pee pee mommy." Erica whimpered.

Kim smiled at Olivia and held out her hand.

Cindy took Lacey's hand and followed the others out of the classroom and down the hall.

Cindy saw Jessica and came closer to her.

"I need to talk to you about something." Cindy said.

Jessica nodded and continued to walk with Cindy now, slowing down so the others went on ahead with their babies or not.  Only Lacey and Cindy was near Jessica now.

"What is it, Cindy?"

She looked at Lacey.

"Did Lacey poop her panties?"

"No, or at least I don't think so, she didn't smell. I'll check her when we get to the bathroom." Cindy said.

Cindy showed Jessica a couple of the drawings she had kept.

"The other kids have been making fun of Lacey, leaving these drawings and who knows what else their doing. The teachers aren't doing anything to stop it. Lacey has been an emotional wreck when I come to get her." Cindy said.

"Since I'm supposed to be keeping her from being bullied, what can I do to get them to stop?" Cindy wondered.

Jessica sighed.

"You need to find out who is doing this to her, and threaten them in person.  The school can't do anything to you if you don't say certain words and if you don't actually touch the other kids.  Here, watch this...."

Jessica approached the bathroom door where 2 sixth graders were about to go in.

"What the hell do you two think you are doing?"

"Um... just going to the bathroom?"

"And cutting in front of me and these two?"

"No...," the little girls backed off and let Jessica, Cindy, and Lacey go in ahead of them.

"See?" Jessica said.  "I didn't say I'd do anything to them.  But they knew to move and let us go first, and if they try to tell on me, I'll just tell the principal they darted in front of Lacey and tried ot make her pee her pants, but I stopped them and made them wait their turn.  Even if they don't believe me, they can't do anything since I didn't hurt them, call them names, or threaten them with words."

"Judging from the number of pictures, I think half the class is doing it." Cindy said. "How am I going to find out since I'm not in the classroom with her?" 

Cindy watched Jessica talk to the girls.

"I think I'm going to need to think about it."

Cindy took Lacey into the bathroom.

"Alright baby, I'm going to check your panties"

Cindy pulled Lacey next to her and ran her hands over the front of Lacey's panties.

"Still dry. Now let's see if my little girl did a poop for mommy." Cindy said 

Cindy pulled out the back of Lacey's panties and looked inside.

"No poop yet. Does Lacey want to try and use the potty for mommy?"

"You can get permission from the office if you sign up as a sixth grade monitor, and that way you can find out who the leader of the kids picking on her is.  It won't do any good to try to get them all.  The leader being in trouble or maybe whacked in the head in front of the whole class is enough, and if you do it the moment you catch them drawing the bad thing, then the teacher catches you whacking him, you show the picture and the teacher will nod and tell the sixth grader to pay attention in class as if you were just telling the student to do his studies seriously."

She smiled.

"That's how we usually do it when kids start picking on Kim from time to time."

Lacey looked up at Cindy when she checked her.

"Me no pee pee.  Me pee pee in morning in pants.  Me no go now," she said."

It was way too early for her to need to go again.

"That's a good idea. I'll have to go do that." Cindy said.

Cindy hugged Lacey.

"I know, baby. I just wanted to make sure." Cindy said.

Erica stood in front of Angela with her fingers in her mouth 

"Pee pee mommy?" Erica whined, putting her hand on her pants again.

Kim smiled at Olivia.

"Potty, mommy?" Kim asked with puppy dog eyes.

Jessica smiled.

"Tell you what, Cindy.  Don't use the bathroom right now, okay?  I'll take you and Lacey to the office, and we'll both go sit in on her next two classes."

Jessica figured if Cindy peed her pants in front of the sixth grade, and Angela was with her and still didn't treat her like a baby for it, and then she nodded at her to take care of Lacey when she thought Lacey needed it, the kids would know to leave both Cindy and Lacey alone.

Angela smiled down at her little baby Erica.

"I know, baby, I know," she cooed at her.  "Just wait for a toilet to open up, or don't and go in your pants... either way."

Olivia bent down and whispered in Kim's ear.

"Do your best baby.  We don't want you to make potty in your pants and then everyone find out and make fun."

She hugged her.

Kim frowned for a second, needing to pee. She nodded.

"Okay, let's do that. I would feel better if you were there anyway." Cindy said.

Erica looked at Olivia, then pressed her legs together and started peeing. She looked down, sniffling.

"Okay mommy. Bunny has to pee too." Kim said, holding the bunny out for a hug. 

Olivia smiled at Kim and took her to the shortest line, but they still needed to wait for one more girl.

Angela sighed as Erica started to cry.

"Honey, don't cry," she said squatting down to her.  "You're my baby, and no one will make fun.  You have a right to pee your pants at school, because if anyone is mean to you about it, mommy and her gang will teach the losers who pick on you a lesson, okay?"

She reached around and drew her in and hugged her feeling her peeing in pants as it would eventually continue since Angela kept her in the longest line.  NO point in causing someone else trouble if her baby was already peeing.

Jessica nodded.

"Come on then.  Ladies, Cindy and I are going to be with Lacey for the rest of the morning."

"Alright," the others nodded.

Jessica and Nancy then started towards the office, Nancy reaching down and feeling the back of Lacey's pants anyway to see if she really was dry.

"Hey!" Lacey sniffled up at her.  "Cindy already see me if me go pee pee my pants!  I no want you do it, too!"

Jessica frowned at Nancy.

"You said you don't want to take care of her, so she's right.  She's Cindy's responsibility to check."

Nancy became quiet and before they knew it, they were at the front office.

Kim went with Olivia to the shortest line. 

Erica listened to Angela and nodded. She hugged her back.she didn't try to hold it, letting herself pee as they waited in line.

Cindy walked with Jessica and Nancy, holding Lacey's hand. She frowned as Nancy felt Lacey's panties.

Cindy opened the door to the office, letting Jessica and Nancy in first, then took Lacey in.

Olivia took Kim into the bathroom first... and Angela and Erica still had to wait.

Jessica went to the front desk, and she started to talk to the office person.

"Excuse me, but one of our little six graders is being bullied," she told the staff member.  "I would like to go with Cindy to her classes for the rest of the day."

The office person started to write out a pass for the two of them.

Kim went into the stall with  Olivia. 

Erica head finished wetting herself and was sniffling as she waited with Angela.

Cindy waited with Lacey. She squirmed a little as her need to pee grew.

Olivia turned and pulled her own pants down and sat on the toilet first, and then while she was sitting there, peeing, she started to help Kim pull her pants down so she could go as soon as Olivia was done.

Olivia always went before Kim because mommies never pee pee their panties, she sometimes reminded Kim, but little girls like her can do it, and it's okay.

Angela didn't care that Erica was completely wet now.  She kept her in line with her as they waited.

The office gave Jessica the passes, and then Jessica started to walk Cindy, Nancy, and Lacey out of the office.

"Okay, you and I have to go see our two teachers before lunch right now while we have time so we can tell them where we'll be and show them our passes.  Then we can take your little one to class."

Lacey looked down not liking that she had to be looked after like some toddler.

Kim waited while Olivia sat on the toilet and stood in front of her. She moved her hands out of the way so she Olivia could pull her pants down. 

Cindy tool the pass and walked with Jessica and Nancy. 

"Alright, let's do that." Cindy said.

Cindy walked to her class to tell her teacher what was going on.

Jessica made sure Lacey stayed right with them.

"You, little girl, you stay with Cindy.  She is either your school mommy or your big sister, as you prefer, but her job is to protect you and make sure you are not bullied."

Cindy didn't like Jessica talking to her... not that she hated her, she just felt kind of scared of everyone but Cindy.

They went to Cindy's classes first and told those teachers and then they went to Jessica's class, and just as they told Jessica's teacher, the recess break was over, and it was time to walk Lacey to her next class.

Cindy didn't say anything as Jessica talked to Lacey. She was a little afraid of Jessica, and Jessica was in charge of everyone in the group. 

Cindy kept hold of Lacey's hand as they talked to her teachers, then Jessica's.

Cindy's bladder was getting full as they walked down the hall to Lacey's class.

"We'll be with you, baby. No one is going to be picking on you for the rest of the day." Cindy told Lacey.

"That's right," Jessica said.  "You are Cindy's responsibility now, and Cindy is mine.  I am here to make sure no one gives Cindy a hard time about protecting you, baby."

She smiled at Cindy.

"You need to show your little girl that everything is fine while we are here, so don't you dare leave her side even if I'm with her.  If you go somewhere, you take her with you."

The bell was about to ring.

Lacey hid behind Cindy and nodded her head.

Lacey looked back up at her, and she smiled.

Whispers went around the room about Angela and another eighth grader being in their room.  They also noticed where Lacey was, and seemed to mind their own business for now.

The teacher started class.

Angela pulled out her own math book and started to work on the next section by herself.

When class started Cindy watched Lacey for a few minutes, then looked around the room looking for any troublemakers.

She didn't see anything suspicious, so she followed Jessica's example and started doing her own work. Trying not to worry about having to pee.

The big kids kept mischief at bay for at least half of the class.  The sixth graders were certainly scared of Angela, and having another big person in the room didn't help that either.

By the last ten minutes of class, it looked like no one was going to test Angela, especially.

Cindy shifted at her desk, pressing her legs together, needing to pee badly. She looked over Jessica and up at the clock, wondering if she could make it until the class ended to go to the bathroom.

Cindy looked over at Lacey and smiled at her.

Lacey smiled back at Cindy.

She was a little nervous, a long with everyone else when Angela, especially, stayed in the room, but no one said anything to her or passed wicked pictures at her.

She liked having Cindy there.

Angela looked up at the clock and sighed at about five minutes to bell.  

She looked over at Cindy to see if she was wet, but....