LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

When Cindy arrived at Lacey's classroom she saw Lacey at her desk crying. Cindy came over to her and knelt down.

"Mommy's here. What's wrong, honey?" Cindy asked.

Cindy rubbed Lacey's back.

"Are you ready to go get your pants changed?" Cindy asked.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lacey looked up at Cindy, then she pulled out a bunch of rolled up crumpled papers that showed drawings of someone in diapers, drinking a bottle, and other stuff so she knew exactly what they were meaning to communicate to her.  Some papers even had taunts in English, but she didn't bother with those since she knew they were more of the same and didn't want to bother trying to read them.

She nodded at her and reached up to hug her.

"Mommy?" she realized the girl called herself that.  "You not my mommy.  me mommy doesn't come school."

She looked down, tears starting to well again because she wasn't sure if Cindy was making fun of her again like everyone else.

Cindy took the papers, opening them up and looking at them. She shook her head in disgust. She looked over and glared at the teacher. Cindy hugged Lacey.

"You're right Lacey. You have a mommy at home don't you? She takes good care of you, making you eat, helping you get dressed and other things, right? That's my job here at school. So what do you want to call me?" Cindy asked.

Lacey looked up at her not sure she understood what the girl wanted.  What did she mean, what did she want to call Cindy?  Wasn't it natural to just call Cindy by her name?  But if Cindy let her do that, there would be hell to pay with Jessica for Cindy.

Lacey didn't know that, of course.  She was just confused.

She looked down.

"I don't know."

Tears were still in her eyes, and her pants were wet, cold, and itchy.  She wanted them changed.

"Me go change pants now?" she asked.

Cindy sighed. She would have to find something for Lacey to call her later.

"Yes baby. Let's go get you out of those wet pants." Cindy said.

Cindy helped Lacey stand up and took her hand. She felt Lacey's pants and led her out of the classroom and down the hall to the nurse's office. She tried the door to make sure the nurse was in her office.

When she felt Lacey's pants, they felt, somehow, strangely warm, as if she peed herself again while in class?  Maybe the surprise of the big girls only caused her to start, and not going to the restroom between then and class, maybe she finished peeing herself in class?  Whatever it was, she definitely didn't feel like her pee was from nearly an hour ago.

Lacey looked up at her when she felt her peed in pants.

"me peed pants," she said to her trying to tell her what happened when she was felt.  "Why look now?  No see me pee in pants in morning?"

She frowned but let Cindy check anyway.

The nurse was in the office now, and it opened when she turned the knob.

"Come in girls," the nurse was rather nice compared to most of the teachers.

Lacey shook a little bit scared her mom at home would be called because of peeing in her pants.

Cindy smiled at the nurse.

"Hi. This is Lacey. I'm afraid she wet her pants this morning. We were just trying to help her and I guess we scared her. Apparently she was bullied yesterday and she was afraid we would bully her too, but we would never do that." Cindy said.

Cindy let go of Lacey's hand and patted her back.

The nurse frowned.

"You think she got so scared of you that she did this because some kids bullied her yesterday?"

She smiled at Lacey.

"Come with me, honey...."

Lacey started back.

"You, too, if you want to act her big sister.  There are a few kids in your class that we let be big sisters to the sixth graders who have a hard time."

She was going to show Cindy how to change her little one and clean her up so that if the nurse wasn't available, and as long as Lacey didn't mind, then she could help the poor girl.  If Lacey was being bullied, then this would likely not be the last time she peed her pants.

"Stupid society," the nurse cursed.  "Schools aren't allowed to actually correct this sort of thing anymore, and teachers are giving up, which lets this sort of thing escalate.  I'm afraid the poor little one is going to continue to get worse and worse bullying unless you are willing to be her big sister and walk her to classes so that the sixth graders realize she is being looked after to keep them off her."

She smiled.

"Of course, NOt being allowed to touch you kids to correct bullying is a two way street.  Ask maybe Jessica what I mean, from your class, if you don't get it."

Then the nurse showed Cindy where extra clothes were including some childish panties that were meant for younger kids than sixth graders, and even one package of diapers.

Those were things that Jessica requested, and since she made her group take good care of the kids she helped, the nurse got what she wanted.

"Yes ma'am." Cindy said.

Cindy followed the nurse and Lacey to the back.

"Yes ma'am. It's a shame the teachers and faculty can't do anything about the bullying and girls like Lacey end up wetting their pants, which leads to even more bullying. It's a tragic cycle." Cindy said.

"Actually I'm helping Jessica by helping Lacey." Cindy said.

Cindy looked at the clothes, a little surprised to see actual diapers, even though she know Kim and Erica, and not Lacey were baby's, she had not that Jessica would go that far. 

"Do you want to show me how to get Lacey cleaned up and changed?" Cindy asked.

The nurse smiled and nodded.

"Did they tell you to put Lacey in diapers or in panties, then?" she asked.  "Some of the other they help get put in panties if they can be trusted to stay dry most of the day, and some of them get put in diapers if they can't be trusted."

She took Lacey by the hand and brought her to the bathroom off from the nurse room.  There was even a small tub in there.

"Climb in the tub, honey," the nurse directed Lacey in.

"Cindy, you'll want to get in front of the tub so I can tell you how to clean her up.  The best way to learn, is by doing."

"They didn't say one way or the other. I think Lacey should wear panties for now.  If she keeps having accidents we may have to put her in a diaper, but not until then." Cindy said.

Cindy followed the nurse to the bathroom. She came over to the tub.

"Go ahead, honey. Get in the tub for the nurse." Cindy said.

Lacey nodded but wondered why she still had her clothes on while the nurse coaxed her into the tub.

"Now, Cindy, honey, start removing her clothes.  I have them undress in the tub, so if they have any surprised, like poop in their panties, it doesn't fall on the floor, and we just clean the poop up in the tub before running the bath."

She started to show Cindy how to take care of her little one, mostly talking her through it while Cindy did the work.

"Yes ma'am." Cindy said.

Cindy slipped her hands in the waistband of Lacey's pants.

"Honey, I'm going to get you undressed so I can give you a bath. I'm not going to hurt you." Cindy said.

Cindy tugged Lacey's pants down, making her step out of them, then did the same to her panties.

"That's right. Good girl. Almost done. Can you put your arms up so I can take your shirt off?" Cindy asked, taking hold of the bottom of Lacey's shirt.

Lacey was nervous about being undressed, but she saw the nurse there, and thought the nurse wasn't allowed to let this happen unless it was really okay, so she let the other girl take off her clothes.

When she was naked, she tried to cover her nearly flat chest and she crossed her legs to try to hide her pee pee spot.

Her panties were just wet, no indication she had pooped in them.

"Check she didn't leak any pee in the tub...," she had not.  "And then start the water for her and have her sit down.

The nurse kept on going on about what to do until it came time to wash her butt and pee pee place.  She had directed her all through washing everywhere else.

"Ask her permission to clean her pee pee place," the nurse told her.  "We don't tough little kids there without first explaining why and getting their permission to help them."

Cindy checked the tub and started water running in the tub.

"Sit down honey." Cindy said.

Cindy took Lacey's hands and helped her sit down in the tub. She got the cloth and started washing her. Talking softly to her to keep her calm. Finally she reached Lacey's privates and bottom.

"Yes ma'am. Lacey honey, I need to wash your privates. I don't want you getting a rash. Is that okay with you?" Cindy asked.

Lacey didn't understand that word as it had never come up in her English classes before, so she just looked up at her as the girl asked to wash her.  Why was she asking now?  She was already doing it?

She nodded thinking it strange to just now ask to wash her.

She only realized after the girl started to clean her privates, what they meant, and that made her start sobbing.

Cindy gently washed Lacey's privates. She felt bad but knew she had to wash her.

"Shh, baby. It's okay, I'll be done in a minute."

Cindy helped Lacey stand up and washed her bottom. She rinsed out the cloth and went over her bottom again.

"What do I do next?" Cindy asked the nurse.

"Good job," the nurse told her.  "Now make sure her face and hands are clean and get her out of the tub so you can dry her and dress her.  I'll get you some clean clothes for her."

The nurse returned five minutes later with juvenile looking panties and clothes, but those are the clothes the bigs insisted for the littles, and the littles didn't seem to mind.

Then she instructed Cindy on getting Lacey dressed, and then she smiled.

"That's it.  The girl is all yours.  You want a special pass so you can check on her all day?"

"Thank you." Cindy said. 

Cindy walked Lacey's face and hands and helped her out of the tub. She dried her off with a towel. She took the clothes from the nurse and dressed Lacey. She looked Lacey over when she was dressed and gave her a hug. She took Lacey's hand.

"Yes, thank you. That would help a lot." Cindy said.

"Alright, here is your pass, honey.  Don't abuse it.  Get to classes as soon as you can, okay?"

She smiled at the little girl now dressed in an over vest style dark blue-almost-black skirt that hide light blue panties with baby designs on them, and under the vest-style, she had on a purple shirt.

Lacey didn't fight it because she didn't really know what to do about all this strange attention anyway, just because she was laughed at and then peed her pants that morning?  At any normal school, she would have expected to be humiliated rather than cared for, and her mother called to scold her for doing something so babyish.

"Thank you."

Cindy led  Lacey from the nurse's office.

"Do you feel better?" Cindy asked Lacey.

Cindy took  Lacey to her next class.

"Be a good girl. I'll be here to get you after class."

Cindy gave Lacey a hug.

Lacey nodded that she was better, and when she was dropped off, she went in hoping no one said anything about her wet pants the period before, but it was all over the sixth grade now.

Some people drew pictures at her again concerning diapers, bottles, and the like.

Lacey put her head down and ignored everyone even the teacher.

She still had her head down when Cindy came to get her.  

As Cindy was picking her up, She was also met by Angela and Olivia picking up their girls.

Cindy walked over to Lacey. She rubbed her back.

"It's okay baby, I'm here now." Cindy said.

Cindy helped Lacey to her feet and gave her a hug and patted her bottom. 

"Good girl, you're still dry." Cindy said.

Cindy saw the pictures and shook her head.

"I'm sorry, honey." Cindy said, hugging Lacey again.

Cindy saw Angela and Olivia and walked over to them holding Lacey's hand.

"Hi." Cindy said.

Kim sat at her desk holding the large bunny Olivia had given her earlier. Erica stood up when she saw Angela, slipping her fingers in her mouth and holding the front of her pants.

"Mommy." Erica called out.