LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

"Okay, thank you." Cindy said.

She went with Jessica and Barbara to the changing room.

Erica held still, letting Angela change her.

Kim went with  Olivia into the stall.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia frowned as she pulled down Kim's pull up.

"Did you wet and not tell me?" Olivia thought she had seen some yellowish wetness in the pull up, but it could have been the trick of the light.

Angela patted her little girl on the head.

"Good girl.  You really wet your pants this time, didn't you?  It almost leaked.  Very good little girl."

She hugged her.

Barbara and Jessica helped Cindy put on some clean clothes, and then they took her by the hand to take her to go get Lacey.

Poor Lacey had finally finished wetting her pants, and still didn't see anyone.  She finally stood up and started out the door on her own, sort of scared that people were going to come after her, and start being mean since she didn't have anyone to protect her, and she was soaking wet, and quite obviously so.

Kim blushed.

"Maybe a little." Kim answered.

Erica blushed as Angela praised her for soaking her diaper. She slipped her finger in her mouth.

Cindy walked with Barbara and Jessica to get Lacey after being changed. She saw Lacey coming out of her classroom.

"Where do you think your going?" Cindy asked.

Lacey looked down.

"They... they needed the desk, and the chair was already all wet with a puddle in it," she sniffled.  "Everyone saw me peeing my pants, and I got scared.  You weren't there."

She started to leak tears from her eyes.

"I... I peed."

She was shivering and sniffling.

Olivia sighed.

"Do you want to wear diapers like Erica?" she asked her.  "I'll put you in one, and you'll go home in it if you pee your pull again like that.  Understand?"

She let the little one pee in the toilet, and then she helped her up and pulled up her damp pull up on her.

"No more pee in the pull up the rest of the day or you wear a diaper home."

Angela proceeded to change her little girl by taking her heavy soaked diaper down her legs.  It was so heavy, it nearly fell off of her with gravity.  Then she brought her baby to the bathroom sink and patted the counter.

"Get up here so I can wash off your privates and butt," she told her baby.

Cindy sighed.

"I'm sorry I was late. You don't have to worry about anyone teasing you."

Cindy looked at Jessica and Barbara.

"Is it okay if I take her to the nurse to get changed?".Cindy asked.

Kim looked down and sniffled.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again." Kim sniffled.

Erica climbed up in the counter after her diaper was taken off.

Jessica frowned.

"And show the nurse that you were too immature to get her to the bathroom in time?  Do you really want the nurse to think you are unable to take care of her?"

Barbara shook her head.

"No, she needs to wear those wet pants for at least an hour to teach her to wait for you next time.  She should have been able to hold it for a little bit."

"But... I did try," she looked up at Cindy tears in her eye pleading.  "Please take me to the nurse.  I don't want to face my class in these wet pants.  Please."

She started crying.

"Oh, go on and take her," Jessica said.  "She wants you to take her, and that's important, that she trusts you will help her.  Take her.  But Lacey, you try not to pee your pants from now on."

Lacey nodded her head tears falling down her cheeks because she did try.

"That's what you always say, Kim," Olivia told her.  "You are getting worse about peeing your panties, not better, and worse, you are not telling me when it happens.  What will happen if you don't tell me and you do it twice causing your pants to get wet from leaking into them?  Do you want your mom to know you are peeing in your pants on purpose?"

Angela turned on the water and got it warm.

"Okay, sit your bit over the sink so I can wash it off," she instructed.

Some girls came in and saw how Angela had Erica over the sink, and they left feeling disgusted thinking Angela was making her pee into the sink.

Cindy listened to Jessica and Barbara, frownIng  at first.

"Okay, thank you." Cindy said.

Cindy took Lacey's hand and took her to the nurse's office.

Kim frowned.

"I'm sorry. No, I don't want my mom to know." Kim answered.

Erica crawled over to the sink so Angela could wash her.

Feeling tears roll down her face, Lacey looked up at Cindy.

"The nurse is going to call my mom, isn't she?"

She walked with her hand in Cindy's looking down at the floor.

Olivia frowned.

"Well, you keep peeing your pants and you keep trying to hide it from mommy," Olivia told her.  "What do you think will happen if your pull up leaks because you won't tell mommy you peed your pants?" she asked her.  "I'll put you in a pull up the rest of the day.  Chances are, you won't pee until you go home anyway today, but tomorrow, you better tell mommy the minute you pee your pants, or if mommy finds out by myself again, I'll put you in diapers the rest of the day, to completely use.  Understand?"

Angela washed her little girl's tush and cleaned off her legs and lower back.

Then she moved her back to the counter part, and started to get a diaper on her.

"You are such a good girl, Erica."

"I don't know, honey. I think that is the policy though." Cindy replied.

Kim blushed, near tears.

"Yes Mommy, I understand." Kim whimpered.

Erica let Angela diaper her.

"Thank you Mommy." Erica said, smiling and blushing.

Lacey walked as though she was doomed to die, her executioner at her side, taking her where the deed would be done.  She had no will to fight, only to accept what was going to happen.  She knew her mom would be a little upset at her for peeing her pants, or at least, she imagined she would be.

Angela got her baby cleaned up, and diaper, and set her down on the floor and smiled at her as she took her hand.

"Diapers are not that bad," Angela told Kim.  "If you just let mommy diaper you and you pee, you won't have to worry because it would be mommy's responsibility to check to see if you are wet, and you wouldn't have to try to hold it all the time."

Olivia frowned as Angela tried to get Kim to accept diapers so easily.  Olivia wanted her to be partially potty trained and to go potty when she took her, but only have accidents when she couldn't take her.  However, she was afraid to tell Angela or anyone else exactly what she wanted Kim to do, so she didn't say anything.

She just finished cleaning her baby up and putting a clean pull up on her.

Cindy took Lacey to the nurses office and waited to be called.

Erica was glad when Angela was finished with her and she was ready to go.

Kim just nodded at Angela, then stepped into the pull up Olivia was holding out in front of her.

The nurse saw Lacey, and called her immediately even though she was like fifth in line.  In the nurse's mind, a child sitting exposed in peed in pants in front of her peers was more important than most, what were likely fake, illnesses that students always complained about.

"Come on back, Lacey."

She put an arm around her.

"The big girls sent you with her?" the nurse asked Cindy.  "Do you want to change her?"

She showed the two girls to a room and then went looking for a diaper and then some sweatpants for Lacey.

"I don't have undies for you, honey, so you'll have to wear a diaper."

Lacey nodded as she looked down.

The nurse handed the clothes to Cindy.

"I'll be back in a moment to check on you two."

She then left to go look after another complaining student.

Cindy got up and went with Lacey. 

"Yes they did." Cindy said.

Cindy went with Lacey into the room and waited.

When the nurse returned Cindy took the clothes. 

"Alright honey, let's get you cleaned up and changed."

Cindy gave Lacey a hug and took off her wet things.

Lacey cooperated as much as she could, but she was really sad that she had peed and now her mom was probably told about it.  She hated what Jessica was making everyone do, but she didn't know how to fix it.  Erica told her not to, and that it might be worse if she tried to tell on Jessica....

When she was changed, she started to cry and held her arms out towards Cindy.

Cindy got Lacey cleaned up and put her diaper on her. She put the sweats on over her diaper.

Cindy pulled Lacey onto her lap and hugged her.

"It'll be okay, honey." Cindy said.

Lacey cried into Cindy's body for a few minutes, shuddering.

"My mom is gonna be really mad," she feared.  "I'm not supposed to be wetting my pants in the sixth grade."

She had to take a breath after every third word because she was so worked up over it, and it was hard to talk and cry at the same time.

Cindy hugged Lacey as she cried. She didn't know what to tell her. She knew her farther want going to be happy either.

"Well I don't know your mother, but hopefully she can understand. It's not fair to punish you for something you can't help." Cindy said.

Cindy kept hugging Lacey.

"But she doesn't get it, that I can't help it.  I am sure of it.  She is wondering what is wrong with me, that I can't use the toilet like the other kids."

She looked down.

"I hate wetting my pants, too."

"So do I. And I'm sorry you have to. And you'll probably keep wetting your pants. But at least the other kids won't see you wetting your pants anymore today." Cindy said.

"We better get you to class, okay?" Cindy asked.

"Alright," Lacey gave up.  What could Cindy do anyway?  She was as much a pawn as she was, it seemed.

She went to class and sat where Cindy put her.

Jessica and Barbara smiled when Cindy came and joined them.

"How is Lacey doing?" they asked her.

Lacey was a little uncomfortable with the other kids probably knowing that she wets her pants now.  She was sort of afraid they were talking behind her back about it.

"Well, her parents are not going to be happy about it at first," Jessica told her matter of factly.  "But they will get over it once it happens a few times, and they will start wondering about taking her to see a doctor.  Just tell her to suck up as much attention as she can get, and to agree that it must be a doctor problem and let her mom take her.  That will make her mom satisfied even if she finds nothing wrong."

She smiled.

"That's what they did with Kim and Erica, you know?"