LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

Cindy blushed as Barbara asked her to go more into it.

"Well I tried to block everyone out. I don't know if I ever felt like crying, but I was really ashamed. I didn't want to look at anyone." Cindy explained.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Okay," Barbara said taking notes.  "So, if we find a real baby that is ready to pee her pants, she might not necessarily cry," she old Olivia.  "But she will still be very ashamed of wetting her pants."

Olivia nodded.

"Did you ever wet your pants in elementary school?" Barbara asked her.  She was hoping that if Cindy did, she might remember if it was harder or easier than now, and if she cried at that time or not.

Cindy tried to think.

"Sorry, but I don't remember. That was several years ago." Cindy said.

"Everyone is different though. I'm sure some kids will cry and others will just be really ashamed and embarrassed." Cindy said.

"Cindy," Barbara told her seriously.  "It's easy to imagine that some will cry or some will just be really quiet.  That is not your role.  Your role is to show us first hand how it is.  That's why we need you to pee in your pants in front of everyone, and we need to take notes on how it makes you feel and stuff."

She sighed.

"Well, I guess that's all we're going to learn about that for now.  So, let's just think of what the big kids need to make sure they do.  Everyone is different, so they are going to treat the little kids differently.  But in order to take care of them emotionally and physically, there are some things that should be done to make sure a child isn't hurting all day at school."

Barbara looked at Olivia who then looked at Cindy.

"Well, I've taken care of Kim for a while, but I don't really think about what she needs or how she feels," Olivia admitted.  "I just change her if I know she's peed her pants."

Barbara sighed.

"And you've only wet your pants once, and had control of Lacey for less than a couple of days, so you don't even know what you are doing yet," she sighed at Cindy.

"I guess we'll have to have another meeting after Cindy has like or three wetting accidents in front of everyone, so she can think about how she would need to be taken care of if she were a sixth grader and in need of someone to help her more than she will when she wets."

Olivia nodded agreeing.

"You're our best chance of figuring out what the little kids really need.  You might even make me a better big sister or mommy or whatever to Kim."

Both girls smiled at Cindy.

"You can go back to your class, and we'll talk either afterschool or tomorrow.  If you wet your pants today, in class, think about how you are feeling and how it would be worse if you were a little younger and more scared and needed help."

The other two eventually jointed the first two girls, and they all had a little bit of a giggle at Cindy's expense knowing that they had just convinced her to wet herself a few times on purpose in public even though they were letting her be a mommy and not one of the little girls.

Of course, what they said about the principal wanting them to help with the picked on younger kids was not a complete lie.  They just didn't tell the truth about how far the principal said they should take it, not that the principal will care as long as the kids being taken care of doesn't get upset at the big girls-- at least not upset enough to tell on them and try to get the parents to make it stop.

The bell rang, and the big girls stopped their meeting so that Olivia and Angela could to get their babies to see how they were doing.

Lacey looked to the door of the class to see if Cindy was coming for her.

Jessica and Barbara started to walk towards Cindy's last class to see if they could be with her as much as possible so they would be able to catch her peeing her pants, whenever it finally happened.

Lacey smiled and waved back waiting for Cindy to come and get her.

By then, Jessica and Barbara caught up with her.

They waited outside the door for her to get Lacey.

Then the four of them started to walk Lacey to her next class.

Lacey wasn't sure, but she thought Cindy looked a little nervous about something.

Lacey was the only one to pick up on that Cindy wasn't comfortable though.  Jessica and Barbara were talking about their plans to stop all bullying school wide with their new program.  They were pretty excited about it, actually.

Lacey whispered to Cindy.

"What wrong you?" she asked.

Lacey blushed and looked away shaking her head no.  She didn't want to come out and ask if Cindy had to pee.  If Cindy was holding it for some reason, or if she was going to pee her pants for some reason, then Lacey would rather not have to ask her about that.  That's sort of what it look like, though, that Cindy might be trying to hold it.

She looked back at Jessica and Barbara and wondered if they were going to make Cindy pee her pants again.  She knew that it was because of them that Cindy was making her do it, and she knew that they made Cindy do it the day before.

Cindy frowned at Lacey and got her to her next period class. She helped Lacey get to her seat and sit down. Cindy left the classroom and came back in the hall.

She looked at Jessica and Barbara before going to her next class.

Jessica smiled and walked her to their next class, and each of them sat on each side of her so they could see if or when she peed her pants.

Then, they started to take notes for the class until Jessica became alert that Cindy was about to pee herself....

Cindy had her legs pressed together, needing to pee. She looked around the room to see if anyone was looking at her. Knowing she really didn't have a choice, Cindy started wetting her pants, blushing and looking down.

The couple of students that saw her, also saw Jessica watching her, so they decided not to draw any attention to it.  If Jessica told her to do it, then they knew what interfering could mean.  She had as of yet, make an eighth grader a baby, but they wouldn't put it past her.

Jessica smiled as she saw how Cindy reacted to wetting her pants.  She stopped paying attention to the teacher, and started to take notes on what she saw, but Barbara was still taking notes from the teacher.

Jessica smiled to herself.  Cindy was really doing it.  She could see her leaking from time to time, the puddle under her growing very few minutes, so she knew the poor girl was nearly doing it on purpose.  Cindy was so easy to manipulate.  She wished she had taken Cindy into their group earlier.

She still had not intention of turning her into a baby, but she still liked watching her pee her pants.  She studied her face to see if it was red, if her lip was trembling and if she looked like she wanted to cry or not.

Jessica wrote down her behavior, and then looked up at the teacher as though she had been listening the whole time, but still stole glances over at Cindy.

When the class started to stand up to go to class, Jessica remained seated to take notes on Cindy, but Barbara came over to get her motivated to pick up Lacey.

"You don't want to be late getting Lacey to her next class, do you?" Barbara asked knowing full well that Cindy was wet and that everyone was going to see if she stood up right away.