LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How to Fit in: Another Baby Story

Ishigreensa

Cindy came over to the table and sat down. She smiled at the cute things Olivia and Angela had brought.

"No I didn't." Cindy answered.

Cindy took the hair ribbons. 

"Thank you. Do any of you have a pull up or diaper Lacey can wear today?" Cindy asked.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angela frowned.

"If you didn't bring her one, then she'll have to pee her pants first," she said.  "You need to learn to prepare for your own little one, or she'll have to go to the nurse after peeing her pants, sorry."

Barbara nodded.

"Besides, it's good for her to learn that a diaper is for her own good by making her have a few accidents in her pants first.  I had to make Kim wet her pants like six times in one week before she finally was ready for diapers to help hide her accidents from everyone."

"Just tell Lacey to be patient and be a good girl, and don't take her potty.  Make sure she wets herself at school and needs a diaper from the nurse."

As soon as Erica and Kim arrived, Barbara and Angela motioned them along towards the bathrooms where they intended to diaper them for the day.

Lacey eventually came through the door, and she looked around wondering what it was going to be like that day.

Lacey walked over to Cindy and sat down in front of her so she could fix her hair.  She used to wear pigtails just a year before, so she really didn't care if the big girls wanted to put some in her hair.  She still didn't really realize she was getting too old for them.

She looked up as though to try to look at Cindy over the top of her head.

"So... are you going to put me in a diaper like you said yesterday?" she asked.  "My mom almost put me in one, but I told her you will probably do it, and I asked her not to because I don't want Angela to think I told on her."

She sighed.

"I told my mom, though, that things were kind of hard here at school, and you are just protecting me, so she knows I'm gonna wet my pants again today."

Cindy brushed Lacey's hair then put it in pigtails just above her ears using the hair ribbons. She kissed Lacey's forehead.

"No, baby. I'm sorry. Hopefully I'll be able too soon. So your mom knows and is okay with it?" Cindy asked.

Cindy helped Lacey off her lap.

"I don't think she's exactly okay with it," Lacey told her.  "But she didn't seem like she'll be surprised or mad when I come home wet or if I wet my pants at school.  She sounded like she'd rather I didn't, but wouldn't be unreasonable about it."

She lowered her head.

"But if I can't put on a diaper, then am I allowed to use the toilet?" she asked.  "I told my mom you guys were going to put me in a diaper, so I think expects my pants will be dry.  I... I don't know what I'll tell her if I have to wet my pants without a diaper on?"

"Well that's good at least. It sounds like she wouldn't spank you for wetting your pants." Cindy said.

"We'll see, but don't count on it. If you feel you need to pee in class, don't try and hold it." Cindy ordered.

"Why don't you suck your fingers or your thumb? I bet you would feel less anxious. What did you tell your mother when she found out you wet your pants yesterday? I guess just be honest." Cindy said.

"If I'm not susposed to hold it, then what am I susposed to do?" Lacey asked her wrinkling her eyebrow.  "Raise my hand and go to the bathroom?"

She wasn't sure what Cindy was telling her to do.  She thought for sure she'd be peeing in a diaper, not her pants....

She put her fingers in her mouth like Cindy asked, her first finger and her middle finger on her left hand.  

"If I tell my mom the truth, Angela will get in trouble," Lacey frowned.  "You mean that?"

"No, just wet your pants. Babies don't hold it when they have to potty, and they don't ask permission to go, do they?" Cindy asked.

"You can be honest without naming people, can't you? Just say you wet your pants and that you couldn't help it." Cindy said.

Cindy smiled at Lacey and patted her leg.

Lacey sighed.

"And even if I have to poop?" she asked Cindy.  "Can't I go to the bassrum for going that?" she asked.  "Please?"

She really hated that they wanted her to pee her pants again, but if they made her poop herself, that would be disgusting and really mean.

She looked down at her lap where Cindy touched her leg.

"I'll have to ask. I'll see what I can do. I'm not going to promise anything." Cindy said.

"Why don't you sit on my lap until the others get back? Then maybe we can go get something to eat?" Cindy said.

Lacey frowned and nodded.

She slipped into Cindy's lap and put her two fingers in her mouth and leaned her head back against the big girl that is supposed to be her school mommy.  She knew there was nothing she could really do about her situation.

She just hoped they would not expose her if she peed her pants later.  It would be bad enough doing it, but if she could hide it, maybe at least she might make a real friend, but if she couldn't hide it, then the only friends she'll ever have are these mean girls.

Soon enough Angela had brought Erica back with her and Barbara had brought Kim back.  

Erica was put in full tape on diapers made for little toddlers.  Kim was put in training panties with a pad between her legs to try to catch any extra peeing wet that might have leaked through just training panties.

Both girls had on matching skirts to hide their underthings from being seen.

"Are we ready?" Angela asked the group.

Jessica nodded and the group stood up to take the little kids to their classes.

Erica held Angela's hand.  The diaper she was wearing felt odd but at least she didn't have to worry about wetting her pants. Kim fidgeted in place as the pad she was wearing in her training panties felt strange.

Cindy lowered lacey to the floor and stood up. She took Lacey's hand and got ready to take her to class.

Pretty soon, all the younger girls had been taken to their sixth grade and then Jessica lead the 8th graders to theirs.

Lacey looked at her classmates, and she sighed and shook her head.

"Cindy told me to just pee my pants today and not go to the bathroom," she told them.  "How about you?  Do you have to pee pee your pants, too?"

Cindy gave Lacey a hug before letting her go in her class, then went to her own class.

Kim and Erica nodded.

"We don't use the potty anymore. I'm wearing diapers today." Erica said.

"And I'm wearing training panties." Kim said.

"You aren't going to use the potty either while here at school, now that your a baby like us." Erica added.

"At least you don't have your regular clothes on that your parents sent you to school in.  Your parents probably have no idea you are being treated like a baby at school, and all your friends outside of school probably have no idea if you wet, but they didn't even put me in different clothes.  They are going to make me pee my panties and all over my pants," Lacey complained.  "I no wanna pee pee my pants like that.  My mommy already a little upset I pee pee my pants yesterday.  She no spank it, but she don't like it.  I go home today wet, she make me to wear diaper tomorrow, maybe and she maybe come school complain about bully.  Then what Angela and everyone do?"

She frowned up at her classmates.

"I scared if Jessica find out my mom complain and I tell truth bully make me pee pee panties, Jessica get real mad."

"When we first started being baby's we wet our pants and panties everyday, just like your doing. Our mother's knew about it when we would come home in different clothes. I guess they think we stopped now though." Erica said.

"Jessica will handle your mother if she comes to school. Just do as you're told." Kim added.

Erica wasn't sure about this.  Were these girls on the bully's side then?  Did she really have to do what the gang leader said?

She sighed.

"Alright, I guess.  How many times are they going to make me pee pee my pants before they stop making me do it so obviously?"

In the eighth grade class, Jessica passed Cindy a note.

"Meet me after school if you can.  We need to talk about how you are going to get stuff for your baby since you are too poor to even buy your own food for lunch.  And we need to talk about what Erica is allowed to do, what she's not allowed, and what she must or must not do."

"I don't know. There's no set thing. They made me wet my pants every day for a week. It is up to them." Erica said.

Cindy got the note from Erica and read it. She looked towards Jessica and moved before putting the note away.

"Have either of you ever done more than just wet your pants?" Lacey wanted to know.

She was a little nervous and was not sure if they wanted her to do that or not.

"Not yet. I hope our mommy's or Jessica don't make us do that. But we have to do what they tell us. Like wear baby clothes and play with baby toys." Erica said.

Erica and Kim went to their desks and got ready for class.