LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Post When Wet

dlsafrica

Ooops I did it again... No work today, so I slept in a Hello Kitty Easy-up, I stayed dry all night and wet before I got up. Being home today my wife let me wear a Pampers for the day so long as I stayed dry. Well, I was sitting on the couch watching "Emergency" on Cozi Tv when I suddenly felt wet... I guess I'm in trouble now...

1 hour ago, Little Baby Becca said:

Ooops I did it again... No work today, so I slept in a Hello Kitty Easy-up, I stayed dry all night and wet before I got up. Being home today my wife let me wear a Pampers for the day so long as I stayed dry. Well, I was sitting on the couch watching "Emergency" on Cozi Tv when I suddenly felt wet... I guess I'm in trouble now...

Unless she counts your supply, why would she have to know?  Nothing new about "sneaking around" to wear or change diapers in ABDLs... :D

17 hours ago, DL-Boy said:

Unless she counts your supply, why would she have to know?  Nothing new about "sneaking around" to wear or change diapers in ABDLs... :D

Well, she found out I wet again?. I got in trouble, but not for wetting, I was in trouble for sitting on the couch wet and not telling her I was wet. She made me go upstairs and clean myself up. Then she told me "since you can't tell when you're wet in Pampers, put on your Paw Patrol pull up training pants" so she can see when I'm wet. (They have a wetness badge that disappears). Of course, I did as I was told and spent the rest of the day and evening dry. This morning I got a bottle and was told after I finished I needed to get changed because today I have to be a grown-up and do grown-up things. After my bottle I wet my still dry pull-up and then got up to start my grown-up day...

Had an accident while at the shopping center.. Good thing I had my diaper on though, so no wet pants. Time to get a nap and a change after. Have a wet day all :D

On 5/2/2020 at 11:00 AM, Little Baby Becca said:

Well, she found out I wet again?. I got in trouble, but not for wetting, I was in trouble for sitting on the couch wet and not telling her I was wet. She made me go upstairs and clean myself up. Then she told me "since you can't tell when you're wet in Pampers, put on your Paw Patrol pull up training pants" so she can see when I'm wet. (They have a wetness badge that disappears). Of course, I did as I was told and spent the rest of the day and evening dry. This morning I got a bottle and was told after I finished I needed to get changed because today I have to be a grown-up and do grown-up things. After my bottle I wet my still dry pull-up and then got up to start my grown-up day...

I guess she never heard of rubber panties. You put them over a diaper to keep things dry. As far as any claims by pampers' makers about not needing rubber panties, that is in there with "the check is in the mail" and "as sound as a dollar [however, given the rootedness of today's dollar in the real world (does 'Birnham Wood" do it for you?), that claim could apply to Monopoly money and still be true]" or whatever "the 3 biggest lies" are today. Then there used to be  about 30x30 inch waterproof lap pads that were one color on one side and a different one on the other, some combination of white, pink, blue or yellow, or just a piece of a rubber sheet put directly under the baby where she would sit. If you were 4 or older, and did not want any of these, Mommy would say "since I cannot trust you....", and SHE would put them on you or put the wetproof material where you sat. "You are to much of a baby to be trusted to take care of things". If you are going to be a baby of any kind, or even a little, then you must be overseen by a grownup if there is one  around. Nothing in my bedroom cannot be cleaned with a damp cloth

nursery.jpg

In an article in DPF/NL, entitled "A Gift from Tommy" some 26 years ago.Tommy described how a diaper was to be put on a baby or little saying that the "child", "...has no say... and can neither help nor hinder"

Got up this morning a little earlier than usual. I was pretty wet, and we had some coffee before my morning change. I was going to be put into a goodnite pull-up, but she decided on a diaper. 

9 hours ago, Babyleighanne said:

HI 

Tonight was the first time I wet my Diaper. I filled so full it began to leak.

Baby Leigh

Congratulations on wetting your diaper for the 1st time. I'm sure as time goes on you will have alot of full diapers to where they leak. 

11 hours ago, Babyleighanne said:

HI 

Tonight was the first time I wet my Diaper. I filled so full it began to leak.

Baby Leigh

So enjoyable... Leaking not so good, I get in trouble if I leak because I'm suppose to tell my wife when I wet so she can decide if I need to be changed...

Was wearing a dry Abena L4 when I got up for a monitor/testing job with my work at 5 am (I'm in IT), wet it some before going back to bed at 5:20 am, then got up again at 8:15 am and wet some more while making my coffee.  Now it's about a third of capacity and I expect to keep it on for the next 2.5 hours until noon before changing into a TotalDry Overnight at that time.

• Like 1

I was put in my night diaper at 8:00pm which is a dry 24/7. Went to bed about 9:30pm, and got up at 6:00am. We had some coffee and I'm still in my diaper from last night. I have wet a couple times since being up, and probably going to be changed within the hour.

13 hours ago, Luvs24 said:

I was put in my night diaper at 8:00pm which is a dry 24/7. Went to bed about 9:30pm, and got up at 6:00am. We had some coffee and I'm still in my diaper from last night. I have wet a couple times since being up, and probably going to be changed within the hour.

What diaper? did you get changed?...

My diaper is soooooo soggy today, had a lot to drink this morning after putting it on clean. Tykables Cammies for me today and they are soooooo cute and snuggly.

Wearing a snap-closure PUL diaper cover I bought from Wish.com (think it's a medium, possibly a small large).  First time I've been able to get into it without having to use the outermost snaps and suck in my belly deeply.  I'm actually using the next to the inside snaps (one left and right snap still unused right in the middle!)  Inside the cover I've got one microfiber terry 4-layer insert and under that I've got two microfiber terry dish towels folded lengthwise (same length/width as the insert).

It's somewhat wet now and I'm hoping to wear it until I'm off work in about 4 hours.  I'm wearing LeakMaster pants over it with another diaper insert in the crotch, and my Bear Hugz pants over that, with another folded dish towel in the crotch.

We are getting ready to head out, and I was not very wet. My wife went ahead a changed me cause were heading over to my mother-in-laws for a cookout. I'm going to stay in a diaper vs a pull-up while at the cookout. My wife put me in a dry 24/7, this way I probably won't have to be changed until we get home.

I just got in trouble for wetting my Hello Kitty Easy-up. I tried to tell her it wasn't really my fault, I am on blood pressure medication and today I started a different prescription (my other has been recalled). It includes a "water" pill that makes you pee excessively and today was really bad with this new combination. I must have peed 30 times at work (job site portolet). No, I don't wear outside the house, it is our little game for home only. Anyway, after my shower tonight I decided to wear an Easy-up for the night for fun. We were sitting on the couch watching tv and next thing I know I was wetting. My wife must have a sixth sense or a "mommy sense" because she just looked at me and said I had better get upstairs and change. How she knew I'll never know, because I had just realized it myself. I was told to get cleaned up and put on my big boy underpants. She wasn't happy☹️...  

I am just about to change out of the babydoll and diaper  that I have been in since 7 pm EDT last night, it is 10:45 now

Even though 90% of my chastity area is still dry because of the special panties under my diaper. I will still need a bath to get the wet smell off me. My diaper is, while not wringing wet, it is very wet. I had to get up about 3 times during the night to wet. So, I wet twice before I went to be, the first one being  full-size wetting at  about 8: 15, 3 times before I got up, and 3 times between 7 AM and 10:30

I wet my diaper last night, I put it on at 9:30pm , now 5:40am and I wet it some more, it was nice not to get up in the middle of the night, hardly even waking just lay and wet then back to sleep I mast say that I feel more relaxed and refreshed, Molicare premium elastic briefs are really good for me and my bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk