LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Yesterday afternoon Mrs le H. and I decided to break confinement to quarters and take a hike at a nature preserve managed by the University.  As we are in the middle of a quarantine, as everyone seems to be, I knew the visitors' center, if there was one, would be locked up tight as tractor nuts. The same might also be true with any outdoor facilities.

When we got there, the place was a little more rustic than I had anticipated. There was no building housing a visitors' center. There were, however outdoor facilities. And as I thought might happen, all were locked up.  Good thing I had planned ahead and diapered up. It would have been a long hike to hold it.  

I wasn't worried about my diaper being spotted. For we only met one person, and she was about to leave for home. This was the first time I've ever been diapered away from home. It was a good experience.

Diapers are great in many situations. Glad you had a good experience. I've read about vanilla people (non ABDLs) wearing diapers on New Year's Eve in Times Square, and on the crowded trains in China, especially during Lunar New Year when everyone travels home for the holiday. 

3 hours ago, le Hollandais said:

This was the first time I've ever been diapered away from home. It was a good experience.

It's definitely a thrill wearing a diaper away from the confines of home for the first time. You feel a bit like you're walking a tight rope without a safety net. Congratulations on that step. At some point, if you're feeling up for it, and if the situation in the world allows it, try this: go away for a short trip, either a business trip to another city, or a weekend away, and pack only diapers, no other underwear. I found that to be an illuminating and exhilarating experience  the first time I did it, and it definitely tests your resolve. Since then, I have traveled to other cities, countries and continents packing only diapers, or with a plan to buy some, depending on how long I'm away and if I'm checking a bag or just going carry-on.