LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to this

Hi and welcome Tattoobear. Nice to have you join us! Wondering about that name? ? Is it because you have one, or give them. Or maybe, you give bears tattoos? ? Or, you are member of law enforcement, and have tattoos? Lol, whatever! If you don’t find a local group right away, keep trying, and you can always log in here, just to hang out too. I’m willing to bet, there are some people in your local area though. For now, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

16 hours ago, Tattoobear said:

Hey thank you, I’m a bearish guy with tattoos??‍♂️ I couldn’t think of a better name. I don’t know what I’d call myself 

@Tattoobear

Welcome to DD:  Been here for many years, but joined in August of 2019 - The people here are awesome, and they each have experiences and stories to tell, and they all seem to be a pretty nice goup of people - Don't feel bad about asking questions, and if you need help, there are plenty of us around to help you in your journey.  My Name is Brian :)

Take Care,

Brian

17 hours ago, Tattoobear said:

Hey thank you, I’m a bearish guy with tattoos??‍♂️ I couldn’t think of a better name. I don’t know what I’d call myself 

Don’t think you need a better name. Just to be clear, I wasn’t poking fun, or trying to make you feel bad about the name. On the contrary, it’s kind of unique, and stands out. It’s a good user name! I was poking fun, at a number of possible meanings though. 
Hope to be seeing you round, have fun!

• 1 month later...
On 3/13/2020 at 11:58 PM, Tattoobear said:

Awww man! I thought you were an artist who gave tattoos to bears. I've been looking for someone who could tattoo my teddy bear, lol.

Welcome to the site TattooBear! As far as local groups go, I'd bet $20 that Huston has an ageplay/AB/DL munch because most major cities do. Check on FL and there's probably already a group that meets there. At the very least there are definitely generic kink munches which you can sometimes find ABDL's chilling at.

Welcome and feel free to DM me if you have any questions or leads on good stuffy tattoo artists ?

Little Tomás