LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Anyone In The Bay Area

I've finally worked up the courage to ask. Are there any other DLs in the bay area? I'm relatively new to the area and I'd love to go out and explore the bay area with people who don't mind if I'm wearing a diaper, but who also are well adjusted, and don't let their DL side run their lives.

*Smacks face on keyboard* (Well, technically I'm not using one, but I'll do it anyways!) >_> *Ahem* Yes, I'm in the Bay Area, and I'd love to hang out with another AB/DL! I'm usually on AIM during the day, but I check DD often, so PMing works too. (It's just easier to type with a keyboard. :P AIM: jaugh88)

I'm glad you decided to post, especially since I've only talked to one other DL in the Bay. X.x I'm looking forward to chatting, and hopefully meeting you. ^_^

--Brandon

*Smacks face on keyboard* (Well, technically I'm not using one, but I'll do it anyways!) >_> *Ahem* Yes, I'm in the Bay Area, and I'd love to hang out with another AB/DL! I'm usually on AIM during the day, but I check DD often, so PMing works too. (It's just easier to type with a keyboard. :P AIM: jaugh88)

I'm glad you decided to post, especially since I've only talked to one other DL in the Bay. X.x I'm looking forward to chatting, and hopefully meeting you. ^_^

--Brandon

Well it appears that there are at least three DLs in the bay area(including myself) base on the replies I have received. I can't imagine that there are only three of us in a city that has events like the Folsom Street Fair :). It would be great to have a group of us to hang out with, and do activities like bowling, hiking, sailing ... etc.

I can't imagine that there are only three of us in a city that has events like the Folsom Street Fair :). It would be great to have a group of us to hang out with, and do activities like bowling, hiking, sailing ... etc.

Yeah, no kidding! I visit San Francisco fairly often, and I've yet to see or hear anything about AB/DLs. You'd figure that in a city like San Francisco, people would be more openly AB/DL. I mean, they sure aren't shy about much else. >.>;;

I don't get out much since my friends moved, so I'm always up for anything outside of my house! Plus, for us students, summer is almost here. Which means I'll have at least a free month on my calendar... :P

--Brandon

Hmm, I'm in the bay area too... in San Francisco. Only been here about 8 months, and probably won't be here much longer. Living in San Francisco hasn't given me much time to explore my AB/DL side at all. It's hard when you have two housemates. I would be up for meeting up people too if only to chat and have coffee/hot chocolate/tea.