LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

More New Outfits For Spring and Summer

Several new items have just been added from Baby June's sewing machine. I made a pair of "designer" polka dot PUL waterproof diaper covers. Then I made three more peplum tops and a couple of bloomer/diaper covers to go with them. I should be ready for the warm weather any time now.

3 hours ago, Brudda Voodu said:

Those look pretty cute.  You are very talented on the sewing machine.  How long have you been sewing?

Thanks for the complement. I'm not sure how may years I've been sewing. Years ago I had to repair Mom's sewing machine. It wound up at my house and instead of having me return it to her, she simply sent all her sewing to my house and made me do it. She said that as long as I knew how to use the machine, I might as well do her sewing for her. I think I started making my own "little girl" clothes around 2006. (Of course she hasn't seen any of my outfits...and I plan to keep it that way!) ?

1 hour ago, BabyJune said:

Thanks for the complement. I'm not sure how may years I've been sewing. Years ago I had to repair Mom's sewing machine. It wound up at my house and instead of having me return it to her, she simply sent all her sewing to my house and made me do it. She said that as long as I knew how to use the machine, I might as well do her sewing for her. I think I started making my own "little girl" clothes around 2006. (Of course she hasn't seen any of my outfits...and I plan to keep it that way!) ?

Awww: Give her a thrill, let her meet the little girl she always wanted

• Like 1