LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

In The Works: New Board, Chat, Personals

DailyDi

k, we're having a lot of trouble with these 3 features lately, so we are working (again, ugh) on a replacement for the Personals system, and the one we are looking at includes a chat room, message boards, blogs and more. Give us time to work out a deal and the details.

Guest diamondback688

if we ge new message board software, does that mean that our accounrs will be deleted and we will have to start from scratch?

if we ge new message board software, does that mean that our accounrs will be deleted and we will have to start from scratch?
Not necessarily, depending on the board software DailyDi's looking at. There is software out there that backs everything up and doesn't touch the main board at all. Login info and anything special (the verified group) tends to be left intact.

Sorry if I spoke out of turn, I just know a couple of things about BB software.

Out of curiosity, what's wrong with the Invision forum software?

I'm wondering too.... Other than that little snafu the other week when a few people seemed to get blocked through some glitch in the software, which is now seemingly resolved, I can't see what's wrong with it. It's a lot stronger, feature-wise, than most other board systems out there. I like it as is...

I like it too, but with money becoming an issue the chat will need to change to something that doesn't cost us $30 a month... and the personals has all kinds of problems and the post-sale support has not lived up to their promises.

I'm currently testing a new personals system, which includes it's own board which will serve as an additional contact option for the personals, and a back-up for us. Also testing a chat-script from the same people that would be a one-time $55 fee instead of the current monthly fee.

Sounds, if nothing else, a lot more cost effective. I dont think I really have any right, no matter how bad things get, to complain anyway. You do this out of your own pocket and that is uber cool, good on you dailydi. To me, you're a hero, you showed me what it was to be a DL before I ever knew what to call myself. Just keep doing what you're doing, you cant do any wrong as far as Im concerned. Even if you pulled out of this business, Id be glad that I had it for as long as I did.

Cj