LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

D&D and ABDL

My brother found some really nice vore homebrew for D&D, and it's making me want some ABDL homebrew. But the only stuff I can find is highly-specific to the kinks of the person homebrewing it and not readily adaptable to multiple uses like the vore stuff is, so I'm thinking of making my own.

My question, for anyone who likes both D&D and ABDL, what would you want to see in a homebrew ruleset for ABDL? I'm thinking I'll definitely need some rules for bladder capacity and trying to hold. But other than that, I'm kind of stuck for ideas.

I made this a while ago.  It's like an RP focused D&D build with fewer rules.

Though it might be fun to turn the Interest system into a proper subsystem... I don't play 5e anymore but I could probably work up a Pathfinder 2e build.

Anyway, feel free to check out those PDFs and steal whatever ideas you want from them.

• Like 1

The only thing I'd say is that I know the 5th edition rule set pretty well both in front of and behind the screen. 5e probably isn't the system you'd like. Dungeons and Dragons might not be a great system in general for an RP. If you want, a Seelie or hag nursery in the Feywilde or the Shadowfell could be ideas. Maybe one of the plains of Abyss or a Celestial plain? Or you could have the party find their way to Sigil and make their way through one of the many portal of the City of Doors to an ABDL inspired world. Still, it's a stretch. It would be cosmetic changes at best. Maybe if you want bladder checks I'd do con saves against a DC periodically. Each failure increases the save DC and eventually it's impossible to meet it unless you rule nat 20s exist for skill checks.

Recently, I picked up Tales From the Loop and it's got a simplified rules system based around four attributes with 3 skills under each. Each point invested is a 6d, you roll a your skill plus your attributes in a dice pool, a 6 succeeds. Hard tasks require multiple success and you can push your luck at risk of a complication. Take a look at that, or really any game where you're playing kids or non-heroic characters and I'd say build out from there.

• 3 years later...

It's interesting to see how creative the D&D community can be when it comes to homebrew rulesets. Creating your own ABDL homebrew sounds like a unique endeavor!For such a ruleset, you could consider incorporating elements like character traits related to bladder capacity and the ability to hold. Maybe even add special items or spells that relate to ABDL themes. Ultimately, the key is to make it enjoyable and engaging for players who share this interest. Don't be afraid to roll a die and experiment with different ideas. The beauty of homebrew rulesets is the flexibility to tailor them to your group's preferences.

+5 Diapers of Absorbancy.

Oddly enough one when playing and finding a rather useless in game terms Magic Item, my group got into a discussion about useful magic items of a common household nature. Like magic ovens, magic washing machines, etc. One of my friends, not me, actually brought up magic diapers.

• Like 1

I once held a D&D campaign themed after winnie the pooh

Questgiver - King Christopher

Location - Hundred Mile Forest

Characters - Owl the Tengu Wizard, Tigger the Tabaxi Fighter, Rabbit Human Druid, Piglet the Halfling Thief, Pooh the Warforged Barbarian, and Kanga and Ru (as a single character) Human Monk

Custom Monsters Heffalumps, Woosels, Beezez, and The Queenk

Quest - find the Queenks hive deep in the Hundred Mile Forest, clear out all the Beezez and retrieve the "Pot of duplication" which the Queenks servants were using to fill their hive with "liquid gold" which they were using to hire an army of mercanary Woosels.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 1/30/2024 at 6:11 AM, ValentinesStuff said:

+5 Diapers of Absorbancy.

Oddly enough one when playing and finding a rather useless in game terms Magic Item, my group got into a discussion about useful magic items of a common household nature. Like magic ovens, magic washing machines, etc. One of my friends, not me, actually brought up magic diapers.

for some abdl littles like me diapers are like a magic u just feel rea=lly relaxed cofident safe happy and kinda on top of the world like nothin gs impossible weither it be a soakie a healthy poo or a fresh clen diapee it just makes u smile but trhats my own feeling towards being a dl now i dont play dungeon and dragons much these days but i play online games in my diapers and do most activities in my diapees one of my favorites is painting in my diapers lol i dont have to worry about ruining my levis is a disposable tabby daper i can just splash and throw spray and go and then washy up in the tub its kinda  neat dont know if anyone else paints in diapers?