LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New rule at home: I must now sleep in diapers every night

Hello to all!

I wanted to share what happened recently with my wife....

Here is the summary:
A few weeks ago my wife said to me: "What if you sleep in a diaper? That way you won't wake me up at night to go to the bathroom...", I thought it was a joke, and I said "yeah yeah of course..." and I did nothing...

But last week she came into the bedroom and said, "So... are you ready to sleep in diapers tonight?". She was serious !!!... So, I put a diaper, and I slept (and wet) in diaper all night !!! The next morning, she told me that she liked that I did not wake her up... and as she knows that I like to sleep diapered... So I will now sleep in diapers every night! !! I'm very happy!!!

------------------------

The whole story is a bit long... If you want to read it, I put it next... I will try to be brief:

My wife and I have been together since we were 15 (we are now 29 and have been married for 5 years). I confessed to her my DL side 3 years after we started our relationship...

At first, she did not like the idea at all, she asked me to get rid of all my diapers and forget the subject... As I was young and without much wisdom, I wanted to please her... but you know how it works... The desire returns and sometimes stronger...

Well, little by little, and over the years, she began to accept my DL side it is an important part of me, I can identify the stages of her acceptance:

Before our wedding:
1- There was no acceptance at all.
2- She accepts that I wear my diapers, but never in her presence, and we never talk about it.
3- She accepts that I wear my diapers, but never in her presence, and sometimes we talk about it.
4- She accepts that I wear my diapers, but never in her presence, and we often talk about it... I start to tell my experiences... We stayed like that for about 5 years...

As we prepare for our wedding, I start to worry about how I'm going to wear "without her" when we get married, so we discuss it and reach level 5:

5- I can put my diapers in a drawer that she will never touch, but I can only wear them when she is not at home... and when I am at work or traveling... We stay like that for 2 years.

Then we had a fairly difficult stage... I started to have trouble with her level of acceptance. I started to get tired of having to remove my diaper every time she came home. I felt rejected, I felt like I had to hide my true side from my wife and lie to her every time... it was a horrible feeling that put me in depression for almost 1 year.

So, we arrived at level 6:

6- I can wear my diapers during the day, 3 times a week at work, and 1 time during the weekend in her presence, but within a very fixed schedule.

So this new arrangement was better, but I still felt bad, I wanted total acceptance, and without restrictions... I didn't want to wear diapers all the time, but I wanted to be free to wear when and where I wanted... My depression (also linked to problems in my job) didn't improve either. I sometimes wore my diapers outside of the "allowed" slots, and my wife got pissed off whenever she realized.

My wife and I then finally understood that the problem was the little honesty and trust that one had towards the other. One day, I promised not to hide anything from her anymore, and never to lie to her when I was wearing my diapers. And in return, she accepted that I wear my diapers when and where I want. So:

7- I can wear it whenever and wherever I want during the day. If she is not at home, I can wear only my diaper, but if she is there, I have to put on a pair of pants as a minimum. I can sleep in diapers when I am alone, but not if she is there.

My depression started to improve, also because of some changes in my job, and also because I started seeing a psychologist. I felt that I had found my ideal point. And our relationship was happier.

But then my wife started having her own depression and anxiety problems. She is not happy with her job and with other things in life. She also started having small urine urgencies and leakings, which increased her anxiety. She started putting on DryNites (by my advice), but she felt uncomfortable... We discovered that she had a urinary tract infection, she went to the doctor and the leaks were stopped, so she no longer wears DryNites.

Nevertheless, her anxiety continues until today (even if it is a little better), but that prevents her from sleeping well. She wakes up very easily, and the problem is that I go to the toilet several times (2 - 4) per night... So... A few weeks ago she said to me: "What if you sleep in a diaper so you won't wake me up anymore?... ", I thought it was a joke, and I said "yeah yeah of course..." and I did nothing....

But last week she came into the room and said, "So... are you ready to sleep in a diaper tonight?". She was serious !!!... So, I put a diaper, and I slept (and wet) in diaper all night !!! The next morning, she told me that she liked that I didn't wake her up to go to the bathroom, and since she knows I like to sleep diapered. So I will now sleep in diapers every night !!! I'm very happy!!!

8- I have to put on a diaper every night, under my pajamas, and if it is too hot, I can only stay in diapers. I can wear whenever and wherever I want during the day. If she is not there, I can stay only with just my diaper, but if she is there, I have to put on pants as a minimum.

I finally feel accepted as I am, and at the level that I want:)… I know that part of her sleeping problems come from her anxiety, and I hope it improves for her... But I want stay in level 8 of its acceptance. We spent a lot of time and a lot of problems to reach this level, and I hope it does not change, even if her anxiety improves and she gets to sleep well, I always want to sleep in diapers...

Well.. This is my experience! What do you think?

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, nareh60280 said:

Hello to all!

I wanted to share what happened recently with my wife....

Here is the summary:
A few weeks ago my wife said to me: "What if you sleep in a diaper? That way you won't wake me up at night to go to the bathroom...", I thought it was a joke, and I said "yeah yeah of course..." and I did nothing...

But last week she came into the bedroom and said, "So... are you ready to sleep in diapers tonight?". She was serious !!!... So, I put a diaper, and I slept (and wet) in diaper all night !!! The next morning, she told me that she liked that I did not wake her up... and as she knows that I like to sleep diapered... So I will now sleep in diapers every night! !! I'm very happy!!!

------------------------

The whole story is a bit long... If you want to read it, I put it next... I will try to be brief:

My wife and I have been together since we were 15 (we are now 29 and have been married for 5 years). I confessed to her my DL side 3 years after we started our relationship...

At first, she did not like the idea at all, she asked me to get rid of all my diapers and forget the subject... As I was young and without much wisdom, I wanted to please her... but you know how it works... The desire returns and sometimes stronger...

Well, little by little, and over the years, she began to accept my DL side it is an important part of me, I can identify the stages of her acceptance:

Before our wedding:
1- There was no acceptance at all.
2- She accepts that I wear my diapers, but never in her presence, and we never talk about it.
3- She accepts that I wear my diapers, but never in her presence, and sometimes we talk about it.
4- She accepts that I wear my diapers, but never in her presence, and we often talk about it... I start to tell my experiences... We stayed like that for about 5 years...

As we prepare for our wedding, I start to worry about how I'm going to wear "without her" when we get married, so we discuss it and reach level 5:

5- I can put my diapers in a drawer that she will never touch, but I can only wear them when she is not at home... and when I am at work or traveling... We stay like that for 2 years.

Then we had a fairly difficult stage... I started to have trouble with her level of acceptance. I started to get tired of having to remove my diaper every time she came home. I felt rejected, I felt like I had to hide my true side from my wife and lie to her every time... it was a horrible feeling that put me in depression for almost 1 year.

So, we arrived at level 6:

6- I can wear my diapers during the day, 3 times a week at work, and 1 time during the weekend in her presence, but within a very fixed schedule.

So this new arrangement was better, but I still felt bad, I wanted total acceptance, and without restrictions... I didn't want to wear diapers all the time, but I wanted to be free to wear when and where I wanted... My depression (also linked to problems in my job) didn't improve either. I sometimes wore my diapers outside of the "allowed" slots, and my wife got pissed off whenever she realized.

My wife and I then finally understood that the problem was the little honesty and trust that one had towards the other. One day, I promised not to hide anything from her anymore, and never to lie to her when I was wearing my diapers. And in return, she accepted that I wear my diapers when and where I want. So:

7- I can wear it whenever and wherever I want during the day. If she is not at home, I can wear only my diaper, but if she is there, I have to put on a pair of pants as a minimum. I can sleep in diapers when I am alone, but not if she is there.

My depression started to improve, also because of some changes in my job, and also because I started seeing a psychologist. I felt that I had found my ideal point. And our relationship was happier.

But then my wife started having her own depression and anxiety problems. She is not happy with her job and with other things in life. She also started having small urine urgencies and leakings, which increased her anxiety. She started putting on DryNites (by my advice), but she felt uncomfortable... We discovered that she had a urinary tract infection, she went to the doctor and the leaks were stopped, so she no longer wears DryNites.

Nevertheless, her anxiety continues until today (even if it is a little better), but that prevents her from sleeping well. She wakes up very easily, and the problem is that I go to the toilet several times (2 - 4) per night... So... A few weeks ago she said to me: "What if you sleep in a diaper so you won't wake me up anymore?... ", I thought it was a joke, and I said "yeah yeah of course..." and I did nothing....

But last week she came into the room and said, "So... are you ready to sleep in a diaper tonight?". She was serious !!!... So, I put a diaper, and I slept (and wet) in diaper all night !!! The next morning, she told me that she liked that I didn't wake her up to go to the bathroom, and since she knows I like to sleep diapered. So I will now sleep in diapers every night !!! I'm very happy!!!

8- I have to put on a diaper every night, under my pajamas, and if it is too hot, I can only stay in diapers. I can wear whenever and wherever I want during the day. If she is not there, I can stay only with just my diaper, but if she is there, I have to put on pants as a minimum.

I finally feel accepted as I am, and at the level that I want:)… I know that part of her sleeping problems come from her anxiety, and I hope it improves for her... But I want stay in level 8 of its acceptance. We spent a lot of time and a lot of problems to reach this level, and I hope it does not change, even if her anxiety improves and she gets to sleep well, I always want to sleep in diapers...

Well.. This is my experience! What do you think?

Congratulations.  In a relationship the highway that leads to acceptance when wearing diapers can be a very long and winding one with so many ups and downs.  My own marriage experienced very similar types of twists and turns that you were faced with but now I am happily diapered permanently and it is completely accepted.  I think at the end of the day for my wife and I that we simply learned to love one another unconditionally.  Trivial think like a dirty diaper simply did not matter over the power of love.

Both of our tales are proof of why you should never give up in a relationship when it comes to your diaper desires.  It just takes some time, love, and understanding.  

12 minutes ago, CuckoldedBabyGirl said:

Congratulations.  In a relationship the highway that leads to acceptance when wearing diapers can be a very long and winding one with so many ups and downs.  My own marriage experienced very similar types of twists and turns that you were faced with but now I am happily diapered permanently and it is completely accepted.  I think at the end of the day for my wife and I that we simply learned to love one another unconditionally.  Trivial think like a dirty diaper simply did not matter over the power of love.

Both of our tales are proof of why you should never give up in a relationship when it comes to your diaper desires.  It just takes some time, love, and understanding.  

Thank you! Indeed, it just takes some time, love, and understanding... It's not a matter of forcing things, just being true towards eachother, and being patient. :)

This was very interesting, @nareh60280. Thanks for sharing. It's fantastic that you've reached this point with your spouse; I have also discovered a depth of happiness with respect to this interest in unconventional underpants, which came from opening up to my wife, no longer sneaking around, and being able to wear whenever I want to. My wife has never actually "required" that I wear a diaper anywhere, but I would certainly be open to it, if she wanted to propose something, although right now, I'm in them all the time, anyway, other than when I go to the gym.

So far, there aren't really very many "rules" for me, other than ones I have imposed on myself, such as only wearing discrete diapers if I'm out of the house, or when the kids are around. Later in the evenings, or if we have the house to ourselves, I generally wear whatever I feel like. Sometimes I'll be in a diaper by itself, and sometimes I'll put something on over it - I feel like I don't want to wear down my wife's tolerance by parading around in just a diaper ALL the time. I want diapers to just become a natural part of my wardrobe, and to basically replace my underwear - and, I didn't generally walk around in my underwear, other than right before bed, prior to wearing diapers. So, if it's 11 in the morning, or 7 at night, I'll usually have something on over it, although, between you and me, I have trended towards snugger athletic or pajama pants when I'm in the house, if we have the place to ourselves. If the kids are home, or when I'm leaving the house, then I like looser jeans that hide, rather than highlight, my diaper. 

I completely share your point of view of not wanting to wear down her tolerance... I already feel sometimes (not that she tells me) as a burden... So I try to ease her acceptance as much as I can. Although I also wish she would get even more involved... we shall see... ;)

her now accepting the use of diapers is good, but im more curious about her anxiety, is she being sexually harrassed and afraid to report it? is she afraid her job is going to disappear? what does she do for a living?

On 3/6/2020 at 8:41 AM, feralfreak said:

her now accepting the use of diapers is good, but im more curious about her anxiety, is she being sexually harrassed and afraid to report it? is she afraid her job is going to disappear? what does she do for a living?

Hi... No, it's not that bad... She is studying a PhD on a topic that she no longer feels passionate about, with an advisor that is difficult to deal with... Also, we are living in a foreign country (France), and she gets home sick and lonely quite often... We want to return to our country, but she does not want to drop her PhD, so we are waiting for her to finish it... But she is not motivated to do it... 

8 hours ago, nareh60280 said:

Hi... No, it's not that bad... She is studying a PhD on a topic that she no longer feels passionate about, with an advisor that is difficult to deal with... Also, we are living in a foreign country (France), and she gets home sick and lonely quite often... We want to return to our country, but she does not want to drop her PhD, so we are waiting for her to finish it... But she is not motivated to do it... 

how long does she have before getting this phd? what is the phd in? are you able tp visit the home country?

On 3/9/2020 at 7:03 AM, feralfreak said:

how long does she have before getting this phd? what is the phd in? are you able tp visit the home country?

Some months more... She will probably get her degree in August, but it is possible that it gets delayed until November... Worst case scenario: December. The PhD is in applied mathematics. And yes, we visit the come country once a year... But it gets lonely living this far...

what country are you in now? with the teacher she has, tell her to do what my mom use to do when doctors would yell at her, she would picture that doc with a great big bow tie and HUGE diaper, hard to be mad when you picture someone looking like that, or come up with some version of what geoffryes mother from fresh prince would tell him "the master lives a life of ease, while we live our lives on our knees, dont waste your tears, save your breath, for soon he'll die a violet death " haha(well something not violent but you get the idea)

• 2 weeks later...

So... a couple of updates!:

A couple of days ago, my wife asked about "technical details" of my diapers... So I asked her if she wanted to see some of them, and she replied: "Do you want me to see them?"... I've always wanted her to kind of see them, or touch them... So I gave her a "Tykables Cammies", a "Rearz Safari", and an "Abena M4"... She had never grabbed an adult diaper (except from the Drynites and Lady Pull-ups that she wears from time to time), so she remarked "They are pretty thick!!" But I felt like in a dream because of her acceptance!!

Then, yesterday... When I was diapered and wearing PJ's before getting to bed, she told me that I look kind of tired from this new job I have, she told me that some times my face looks kind of scary... So I told her that I'm actually pretty harmless... And I added "maybe if you remember that I'm wearing a diaper I would look less scary to you..." In that momeht she replied: "Let me see", and in that very momment she pulled my pants from behind!!! Revealing my PlayDayz diaper!!! which she padded and said "No.. It's a white diaper... it's not as cute and innocent..." But then I turned to the other side, revealing the printed colored cars from my PlayDayz... and added "Here, look at it from this side..." Hahaha I was dying in a mixture of embarassment, joy, happiness, acceptance, love... she finally replied "Ok, if you look at me while showing that side, it looks kind of cute..."

I feel that I am finally happy with my marriage, no more hiding, no more secrets... It only took lots of patience, opening my heart and feelings, and sincere and honest communication.

On 3/10/2020 at 1:38 PM, feralfreak said:

what country are you in now? with the teacher she has, tell her to do what my mom use to do when doctors would yell at her, she would picture that doc with a great big bow tie and HUGE diaper, hard to be mad when you picture someone looking like that, or come up with some version of what geoffryes mother from fresh prince would tell him "the master lives a life of ease, while we live our lives on our knees, dont waste your tears, save your breath, for soon he'll die a violet death " haha(well something not violent but you get the idea)

We are from Mexico, but living in France... That's a pretty good advise actually! I will talk to her about this technique ;)

On 3/24/2020 at 1:08 PM, nareh60280 said:

So... a couple of updates!:

A couple of days ago, my wife asked about "technical details" of my diapers... So I asked her if she wanted to see some of them, and she replied: "Do you want me to see them?"... I've always wanted her to kind of see them, or touch them... So I gave her a "Tykables Cammies", a "Rearz Safari", and an "Abena M4"... She had never grabbed an adult diaper (except from the Drynites and Lady Pull-ups that she wears from time to time), so she remarked "They are pretty thick!!" But I felt like in a dream because of her acceptance!!

Then, yesterday... When I was diapered and wearing PJ's before getting to bed, she told me that I look kind of tired from this new job I have, she told me that some times my face looks kind of scary... So I told her that I'm actually pretty harmless... And I added "maybe if you remember that I'm wearing a diaper I would look less scary to you..." In that momeht she replied: "Let me see", and in that very momment she pulled my pants from behind!!! Revealing my PlayDayz diaper!!! which she padded and said "No.. It's a white diaper... it's not as cute and innocent..." But then I turned to the other side, revealing the printed colored cars from my PlayDayz... and added "Here, look at it from this side..." Hahaha I was dying in a mixture of embarassment, joy, happiness, acceptance, love... she finally replied "Ok, if you look at me while showing that side, it looks kind of cute..."

I feel that I am finally happy with my marriage, no more hiding, no more secrets... It only took lots of patience, opening my heart and feelings, and sincere and honest communication.

We are from Mexico, but living in France... That's a pretty good advise actually! I will talk to her about this technique ;)

incase that dont work, tell her to imagine tossing soup cans at those she dont like, i wanted to throw a lot of those when i worked at kmart, customers would bitch at me for the rules, and as they left i wanted to grab a nice can of CHUNKEYS and bean them in the head! never did it but i can dream!