LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

Even in such a positive chapter, with Nat finding her new self deep down in herself, the tension between Yuko and Tyler quietly comes into play. Fun.

Sooner rather than later, Yuko will do something that Tyler disapproves, or maybe will be irresponsible. Will there be an open confrontation, or will Tyler act behind Yuko’s shoulders?

Why do I have a feeling the climax will involve cutting Nat's hair?

Grammar Patrol

17 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Tyler had stopped using language like ‘get back to how you were’ a while ago, and not used more neutral implications.

*now?

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Why do I have a feeling the climax will involve cutting Nat's hair?

That sure would be good character building! :angel_not:

9 hours ago, Bonsai said:

Sooner rather than later, Yuko will do something that Tyler disapproves

Or Tyler will do something Yuko disapproves of!! :o 

5 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol

Fixed!

39.)
Art was a subjective thing, and not something that Tyler really understood a lot of. She knew what looked pleasing to her eye, yes, but what was that even worth? On account of the limousine, the two of them skipped the admission line. For Tyler, the VIP treatment was a completely new thing. Natsuko was likely used to it.

"You're going to tell me what your favorites are, okay? Because I don't really know much about painting, hunny."

Oh man, it was so nice to be out of the house. Why was I scared in the first place? I had a childlike bliss to me, but ultimately, that was how I got around art anyway. I dragged Tyler from place to place, showing off different pieces of art. Especially acrylics. I loved working with acrylics back when I painted with brushes. Now I did my finger paints. Less room for texture, but color combining was awesome.

Yuko always described her sister as passionless — a drifter with no ambition. What Tyler saw today, however, painted a very different picture of the girl: it showed passion, excitement, drive, and enthusiasm. It showed the best of her, and the would-be caretaker wondered, among childish babble from her charge, how Yuko could have missed this. "You should paint me something when we get home, hunnybunny. Something for me to keep forever."

"Yeah? Alright..."

So the main event was in a big gallery on the top floor. The fingerpainting girl. She was only fourteen, but damn was she good. She used acrylic paints like I did, but with her fingers. You could tell. Brushes don't mix colors like that. They don't leave smudges like that. She did mostly landscapes, which lent themselves best to fingers. I found parts where she used her nails. I never thought to do that... and different fingers, different sizes. She had to be about my height, based on the size of her fingers. And in the bottom right, instead of a signature, was a thumbprint. So smart...

"Nat...? Is that... Natsuko Fujin?" The voice came from an upper gallery, looking down, a short girl with black hair and blue eyes and skin that looked like it hadn't been touched by the sun in years. Mona Lisa Stewart. Yes. That was her name, and she'd heard every single teasing joke on the planet about it. "Hey! Up here!"

Tyler looked for the source of the voice, and pointed up to the left. "Friend of yours, hunny? Wanna go up and say hello?"

"Not really," I muttered, tucking my hands into the pockets on my cardigan. I felt a little shy. At least it was loud in here, too loud to hear the crinkling...

"I think it's a good idea."

I knew she'd say that. I sighed and nodded, following Tyler up the stairs. Ughhhhhh. This was going to be awkward... what had Lina told her...?

"Cute dress, chica." Mona, despite being the color of a marshmallow, did everything in her power to sound like anything but. She had a mix of disjointed lingo from numerous ethnic friends she just kinda mashed together.

"See? I told you it was cute — you had no reason to worry."

"RIght?! Uh, have we met? I'm Mona."

"Tyler." Though Tyler could humiliate Natsuko, diminish her, drive her further into little infant toddler headspace, right now she stood to gain more by being sweet.

"Long time!"

"Uh huh." I smiled up at the girl and played with the edges of my dress. The diaper wouldn't be an issue, not with the noise in here. And she seemed to like my dress. With the exception of the light up shoes, I probably didn't strike her as off in any way. And knowing Mona, she probably liked the shoes. Kana was a little more stuck up and traditional.

"Where've you been? Lina said you're with your sister?"

"Uh... yeah... living with her right now..."

"Weird, isn't she a snooty biznatch?" Mona was always unabashed when it came to speaking what was on her mind, and she could hardly be blamed for that — she was the youngest of eight and needed to assert herself.

Tyler kept the diaper bag over her shoulder, but it could have passed as a cute if-not-large purse to the casual observer.

"Uh... yeah, a little." I couldn't help but laugh. I mean, yeah, my sister was being pretty cool about all this. But damn was she snooty! "Uh, Tyler's kinda like her best friend, so let's keep badmouthing to a minimum, ya know?" Little did I know that Tyler didn't really care at all by this point. Yuko was getting on her nerves.

"Have you been painting?"

"Uh, yeah... working with fingerpainting, actually."

"Like that gala chick?"

"Yeah. I was actually coming to check out her technique and stuff."

"Oh that's wicked! I should come over one day, maybe on the weekend, yeah? You can show me what you've been workin' on! So why the move, anyway?"

"I'm going to get a smoothie from the juice bar over there, Natsuko, but I'll be able to see you the whole time, alright?" It was a concern of hers, another childish one; she didn't like the idea of now not being supervised. Of all the weird quirks and habits that Natsuko had picked up, Tyler found that to be one of the cutest.

"Yeah, okay." I looked nervously at the smoothie bar, then back at Mona. It wasn't far away. I'd be fine. She'd be fine. "Um, I had... an incident. Kidnapping. Um. In Mexico, so... I just feel safer at Yuko's right now, you know? I've been there a couple weeks..." Almost a month, actually. "Lina visits."

"Yeah... she doesn't like your sister, huh?" There was definitely some story there, something Lina had mentioned to Mona to make her so uncomfortable. Uncomfortable enough to change the topic, too. "Well that's cool, you know. And girl I am loving the new look. Like damn, girl. Kindergarten-chic is gonna be the next big thing, you're gonna see it, mmhmm!"

"Hey, I don't look like a kindergartener..." Did I? I mean, maybe... but not really! This was the most adult dress I owned! And sure, the shoes, but like... I don't know. I was blushing a little, then looked down at my feet.

"Um, yeah, I don't know. I guess Lina and Yuko don't get along well... last time she came over I think they got in a fight..."

"Yeah, something like that. I don't know, you know how Lina likes to bitch about things, and people, and kind of everything. Anyway, is this weekend cool?" When Mona only got a blank stare in return, she clarified. "For us to hang out? For me to come over and check out some of your new work? I fucking love your paintings, lady. So hey, whats with Tyler? You dating her?"

Wow, did I go red. "N-no! No, it's not... no, I don't even date girls, you know that..." I think I'd dated like one guy since meeting Lina and Mona. His name was Greg and we never had sex. He was pretty into movies and kissing, but it didn't go further than that. We dated for like, six months. Then broke up. I never found anyone after that. I wasn't really looking...

"She's just like, taking care of me... like helping with... stuff..." Wow, worst description ever...

"Oh cool, so she's available? She's a hottie, you know? And it's been a while since I bedded someone of the fairer sex." Mona was what one might call... aggressively pansexual. She really didn't care who she dated, just that it was different to the last person, and right now that made her pretty interested in Tyler. "Plus she's totally into me, did you see the way she looked at me? Mmhmm."

"I...." I didn't feel right about that. She couldn't anyway. We shared a bedroom! They couldn't have sex. Or Tyler would have to go to her place. That was time without me. Was I jealous...? I felt sick. "I don't think... I mean, she's not into girls, I'm like, a hundred percent sure... and... and anyway she's... really always very busy, and..." I was so flustered...

"Smoothie." Tyler pushed the cup into Natsuko's hands and then, in front of Mona, guided the straw to her lips. "Both hands, that's a good girl."

"Yo, Tyler."

"Mmm?"

"Yeah, look, we should hang out — you and me."

"Um." Tyler looked at Natsuko, smiled, and shrugged. "You're cute, Mona, but not really my type. I'm sorry."

"Drag..." Mona sulked and then looked up at Natsuko. “I’ll talk to you later, alright? Call me."

Mona walked away and I looked up at Tyler with wide happy eyes. I sucked on the smoothie and put my head on her shoulder. She turned her down. Obviously because she was a girl and Tyler didn't like girls. Duh. But still... it almost felt like she chose me.

"I wanted to get you a chocolate one, but they were out and I figured nutella wasn't quite the same. I know you're a picky chocolate eater!" It only seemed to make Natsuko happier that the topic of dating Mona passed with such little consequence. And yeah, Tyler was bisexual. She'd date a girl under the right circumstances, but she didn't have time to date right now. And... well, she wasn't lying. Mona wasn't her type.

"I wanted to meet that one girl."

"I guess she was busy."

I wasn’t surprised. When you have your own gala event, it's really hard to get away from the big name artists in the area. Unfortunately, I wasn't a big-name artist. Mona nearly was. I just painted for fun. I never sold anything serious because I never had to - I always had money. I just liked painting.

"Can we go home? I have new ideas for fingerpainting."

"Uhhuh, let's stop by the facilities on the way out, though — you need changing." Just because Natsuko’s diaper was less noticeable in general, didn't mean that Tyler couldn't tell she was wet, and she liked that she had that power. Liked that it was something she could do for Natsuko that nobody else could. “Then we'll get a car home and you can paint until bedtime, okay hunnybunny?"

"I can wait until we get home..."

"I don't want you getting a rash."

That was all that needed to be said on the matter. She led me down into the public bathrooms. There were a lot of people in there, a lot of women. I hesitated by the door and shook my head.

"Wanna go home," I muttered. This wasn't fair... I didn't want this... not here...

"Hunny, nobody here is anybody you're going to ever see again, just a bunch of strangers. Now what's more important to you, princess, a bunch of silly strangers, or not getting a rash again? Remember what you said the last time you got one?" Tyler put a finger to the girl’s chin and smiled encouragingly. "We're just changing your diaper, princess. It’s not a big deal, is it?”

She led me into the bathroom with my hand in hers.  We got a few stares from other patrons of the bathroom. A couple looks. I was dizzy all over. People noticing. I shook my head and buried my face into her shoulder. I didn't want to do this here... I didn't...

"Come on, this way."

She led me to the back of the bathroom, into the stall with the changing table on the far wall, and closed the door behind us. Things were quieter. People were listening, curious. I was going to be sick...

From the diaper bag, Tyler produced a jar of chocolate sandwich spread, and a pacifier, and while watching the girl with reassuring eyes she made sure the teat of the paci was amply covered in a thick coat of chocolate before pushing it between Natsuko's lips. It was her drug. Her safety. Her escape. And god, if Tyler were a 23 year old girl being changed out of a full diaper in a crowded public restroom, she'd want an escape too. She pulled the changing table down, and lifted the girl onto it with a smile.

I sucked on the pacifier and in seconds I was lost to the blissful delicious taste. Oh gosh. Why was I even complaining? Everything was so lovely, so happy, so amazing... I was dizzy with glee, giggling softly. Tyler had no resistance cleaning up my diaper and tossing it in the trash can beside the changing table. She had no trouble getting me into a fresh cupcake diaper and powdering me. And when she pulled me out of the stall, a couple onlookers gazing from the corners of their eyes, I was still sucking the pacifier in my mouth.

If anything, this was more embarrassing for Tyler! She didn't get the benefit of an oblivious escape. She has to face the stares. Though as they left the bathroom and by the time they got out into the main foyer, only the occasional person stared at the girl with the light-up shoes and pacifier in the childish dress.

"You're just the cutest thing today, hunny, you know that?" Tyler wasn't unaware of Natsuko’s crush on her, after all, and making use of that crush to boost the girl’s self esteem was only polite.

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^

• Like 4

I think Tyler is going to need to take over control of both Fujin sisters and their company. Yukon is getting way out of control and both she and the company will be better off in her hands.

The whole point of regressing Nat would be, in Yuko’s view, to get her locked at home and unable to make independent decisions. By building up Nat’s confidence and helping her to accept being her new self in public, Tyler is already doing something that Yuko disapproves.

Hmm I vote for the dad finding out about his firstborns regression problems and she'll be out.  Yuko will still be out though cause she'll be taken in by Batman for trying to down the world under her fleet of mind control satellites and will be in prison pending trial.  So he's designate the Easter Bunny as his heir.  Yups :)

3 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Hmm I vote for the dad finding out about his firstborns regression problems and she'll be out.  Yuko will still be out though cause she'll be taken in by Batman for trying to down the world under her fleet of mind control satellites and will be in prison pending trial.  So he's designate the Easter Bunny as his heir.  Yups :)

Lol.  The Easter Bunny?  LMAO.  
Sirena de la Scorpio: “Mind Control satellites?  I would like to lease them and their maintenance teams.”  

8 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Lol.  The Easter Bunny?  LMAO.  
Sirena de la Scorpio: “Mind Control satellites?  I would like to lease them and their maintenance teams.”  

Mad Science babies offer attractive and affordable packages but only for the those deemed sufficiently evil.  Can you give me a an evil laugh like you're standing over your nemesis who has fallen into your deathtrap and is surely inescapably doomed? :)

1 hour ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Mad Science babies offer attractive and affordable packages but only for the those deemed sufficiently evil.  Can you give me a an evil laugh like you're standing over your nemesis who has fallen into your deathtrap and is surely inescapably doomed? :)

Only if the deathtrap is slow and painful in doing its butchers job, leaving to nemesis the illusion of salvation up to the very last minute.

Well now that was a lovely little outing. :) I wwas so nervous that Mona was going to spill something Lina said. Not that it would've been the worst thing to have Nat find out about their little tryst.

22 hours ago, fire07 said:

I think Tyler is going to need to take over control of both Fujin sisters and their company. Yukon is getting way out of control and both she and the company will be better off in her hands.

YOU AREN'T WRONG

19 hours ago, Bonsai said:

The whole point of regressing Nat would be, in Yuko’s view, to get her locked at home and unable to make independent decisions. By building up Nat’s confidence and helping her to accept being her new self in public, Tyler is already doing something that Yuko disapproves.

Very insightful!  Honestly you guys are all over this story. :o 

17 hours ago, Sarah Penguin said:

Don't spoil the ending for everyone else, Sarah! :angel_not:

9 minutes ago, Sophie ♥ said:

YOU AREN'T WRONG

Very insightful!  Honestly you guys are all over this story. :o 

Don't spoil the ending for everyone else, Sarah! :angel_not:

Sorry sophies :)

• Like 1

40.)

Just as we walked out of the door into the cold night air, I almost bumped straight into Kana. Fashionably late was something natural about her. It was as much her as her name. The gala was half over. But people waited around to see Kana. And here I was, sucking on a pacifier with light up shoes. I went to speak before I realized, before I recognized, and I immediately fumbled with the pacifier in my mouth, taking it out and shoving it into my pocket. Wow, was I blushing...

"Jesus, Lina wasn't kidding, what the hell Nat?"

"And you are?"

"I'm Kana, and you're the creepy chick who's in on this."

"I think you must be confused, Kana." Tyler kicked right into gear, and she stepped one step in front of her blushing girl and fed one hand behind her for Natsuko to hold onto for comfort. "But know that Natsuko went through a lot, and she's fragile, so this isn't the time or the place."

I shouldn't have hid. I wouldn't have hid if the taste of chocolate wasn't still on my lips. If my eyes weren't still hazy. I could have lied, worked this out. I could have alleviated Kana's concerns. I knew her pretty well. But this was going to be a disaster, and I didn't know how to step in.

"You can't treat her that way. You can't make her act like that. Come on, Nat, let's go."

I hid further behind Tyler.

"Kana. Let me speak to you very clearly — Natsuko went through very severe trauma, and this is a rare trip out for her right now, please don't ruin it." Tyler squeezed Natsuko's hand and looked over her shoulder. "If I'm upsetting you, hunnybunny, you speak up okay?"

"What the actual fuck? You really think people don't see through this?"

"Kana, I'm not sure how we got off the wrong foot, but you need to stop now, because I won't let you upset Natsuko."

"Natsuko, lets go! Lina wants you to come home."

I bit my lip and shook my head, staring down at my feet. I felt sick and dizzy. The chocolate wasn't helping right, the little bit I had left on my lips. I wanted to be sincere and honest and adult about it, but it came out like a pathetic child.

"I... I dun wanna go wif-out Tyler..." I held her hand tighter.

"Come on." Kana was direct, and she grabbed Natsuko’s hand, and she tugged on it, forcing Natsuko to tumble to the floor and display her diaper to the whole foyer. But that was something that Kana didn't get to enjoy the display of, because Tyler slapped her so hard she stumbled.

"I said not to upset her, Kana. She's under my protection, and I'm not going to let you be a problem in her recovery." Tyler knelt down and lifted Natsuko into her arms, getting to her feet with a little surge of adrenaline, kissing her cheek and smiling. "Are you okay, hunnybunny? Is it okay if we leave now?"

"Y-yeah..." Wow, was I blushing... and not even from showing my diaper. She kissed my cheek...

"I swear," Kana said, standing upright and rubbing her cheek. She looked livid. "I swear, you'll regret that."

And I knew Kana well enough to know she wasn't at all kidding. This was the start of something very bad...

Weirdly short chapter... Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

This was the start of something very bad...

Out of the mouths of babes... well, she's pretty much there. Here's the tension most of us figured would be coming.

41.)

It was a Wednesday when it happened. Four days after the gala, I think. I always had trouble telling time now. A Wednesday during the day, around eleven in the morning, when my sister was at work. When it was just me and Tyler. There was a knock on the door.

Seldom did people come to the door here, because apart from Tyler, few people even in Yuko's friendship group knew where she lived. She liked the privacy. So the knock was a pretty big deal, and enough of one for Tyler to kiss Natsuko on the forehead and motion to her bedroom door.

"How about you go pick out a book for me to read to you before your afternoon nap, while I take care of the door, okay?" It could only be bad news — probably that detestable woman from the art convention. She didn't know where Yuko lived, but Lina did...

Kana and Lina both stood outside the door, their arms crossed over their chest. When the door opened, though, they pushed in, knocking Tyler out of the way. A large man was behind Kana, too, because she was the kind of girl who could afford muscle. And they weren't leaving without me.

"Find Nat," Kana told Lina.

Oh no no no, this was such a mistake. Not that they'd come here, not that they'd pushed in, because honestly Tyler would be worried about Natsuko too in their situation. But bringing a large muscular man with no hair? She'd freeze up, she wouldn't tell them anything, and wouldn't work with them. They were doomed from the start. Tyler got to her feet, and pushed past the two girls and the man, blocking the hall with earnest.

"Natsuko isn't going anywhere, and unless you want to bring down the full wrath of the Fujin family, you'll leave right now." It was a brave front. And yes, Tyler could look after herself in a scuffle — she grew up having to be streetwise. But against three? They stared at her. And she stared back. Then she shouted: “Hunnybunny lock the door and don't come out! Hurry now, the men from Mexico are back and working with Lina!"

It wasn't the man that went to the door, though. It was Lina. I had fumbled with the lock like Tyler had said, but I hadn't gotten it in time. Lina barged in and froze, looking around at my bedroom. I was still in my Winnie the Pooh nightgown, a wet diaper underneath it.

"Don't listen to a word she says!” Tyler screamed from the other room. “There's a man out here and he's with her and he's one of them, and they want to take you back and hurt you, take you away from your sister and take you away from me, and never ever let you see me again." The man pushed me to the hall and covered my mouth roughly with his hand, though I still continued to struggle.

Lina bit her lip and shook her head, stepping out to find Kana. "Get him out of here..."

"But-"

"No. Really. I don't want her to freak out.”

Kana groaned and went over to the man, telling him it was best for him to leave. That they could handle things. So he went to the elevator, leaving Tyler to protest openly.

Lina, in my bedroom, took Nat’s hand. "Come on, we're gonna go home."

"I am home..." There were tears in my eyes.

It took very little time for Tyler to push past Kana and to burst into the room and slip in next to Natsuko.

"Go away, the both of you. You're frightening her, can't you see that? She's happy here, and you two want to come in here and take her away? For shame."

"I'm done with this."

Kana pushed into the room and hit Tyler hard in the chest. She wasn't the toughest girl, but she could fight if she needed to. Tyler winced, falling backward, and Lina grabbed my wrist.

"Come on, we gotta go."

"But Ty...!"

"Nat, come on.” She basically picked me up, carrying me out of my bedroom, leaving Kana bewildered by the walls and furniture.

"You two are making a big mistake, Kana — you're going to do so much damage to her by taking her from here, and the consequences will be harsh and swift." Yuko had done this to her sister, and that was a woman she loved. What she could do to Lina and Kana without that moral limitation was almost terrifying. "You're going to make Natsuko hate you both."

"We're willing to take that risk." Kana waited until she couldn't hear the two of us anymore, and then she left. She slammed the door on the way out and took a second elevator down.

I was in tears in the back of Kana's car. I just wanted Tyler... "Why... why are you taking me away... I just want Tyler... please don't take me away..."

"Nat, this isn't you. This is some fucked up thing your piece of shit sister did to you, alright? You're not a baby, you're twenty-three, and you're an artist and when we get home we're going to get you some weed and some beers and get you back to normal." Lina was stressed, though, worried about if her best friend could ever be the same again.

"I wanna see Tyler... wanna go back..." Kana slipped into the other side, next to me, and I looked back at her. The car started off down the road and I looked out the window of Yuko's apartment building fading into the other buildings in downtown New York City. I was going to be sick... “I want Tyler!!"

"She's not your friend, Nat — we are. You remember that, don't you?"

"They're just hurting you, Nat. They turned you into this. Twenty-three year old girls don't wear diapers, don't suck on pacifiers in public and cry and wear stupid dresses.”

"You forget about Tyler, okay? She's not going to be a part of your life anymore, she's mixed up with your horrible sister."

...not part of my life anymore? I felt water form in my eyes and it started sliding down my cheeks before I could even think. I didn't want Tyler out of my life.... I just wanted her by my side...

"I want to go back," I told the both of them. "I want to go back RIGHT NOW!"

"No you don't, jesus fucking christ, Natsuko!" Lina, more than Kana, had seen what Yuko was capable of. She had risked everything for this rescue, and she was frustrated.

"That girl, Tyler? She wanted to keep you from us, and we're your friends, right? Lina is you best friend. And Tyler tried to keep us away from you. She's a bad person, Nat."

"NO SHE IS NOT!" I wasn't sure I'd ever yelled at anyone so loudly. I was actually really angry. "She's been amazing to me! She doesn't care about the problems I'm having, and she takes care of me, and she's an amazing cook, and she reads me stories and helps me when I'm sad or feeling crappy and she's perfect and you don't even understand!"

"No I don't! I don't understand why my best friend wants to wear fucking diapers and get babysat all day instead of coming come and painting and getting on with her totally badass fucking life!"

Kana put her hand on Lina's shoulder, reaching behind the hysterical ersatz-toddler, reassuringly. "It's okay. You're safe now, Nat. And in a few days, you'll thank us."

We didn't go to my place, we went to Kana's. I think because Lina was worried about Yuko. They should be. Yuko wouldn't take this lying down. They both helped me into Kana's house and I followed behind nervously. Why didn't they get it? I mean, I didn't want to be a baby. I wasn't a baby. But that wasn't Tyler's fault. Kana's house was big. Bigger than an apartment, for sure. She had a real house on the outskirts of the city. Somewhere safe, she'd assured me.

"Sit down on the sofa, we're going to have some pizza, smoke a few bowls, and get you back in the right frame of mind." Lina went to the bedroom she'd put her stuff in, and Kana sat on the sofa as way of guidance.

"Come sit down here, Nat, it's gonna be alright. They fucked you up, we get it, but we're your friends and we're gonna fix you, aiight?"

I sat, but I didn't talk. I didn't feel right. I didn't like it here. I just wanted Tyler with me. I just wanted to feel better. And I couldn't, not without her. I wondered if she was okay. Kana punched her. Things weren't good.

"Your turn," Kana said, passing me the pipe. I shook my head and buried it in my lap. I didn't care that it flashed my diaper.

"...yeah, uh, you can go take that off, you know."

Lina took a more active stance, and shook her head. "Go to the bathroom now, and get that fucking thing off, alright? Its just part of how they're controlling you, you don't fucking need it. You're twenty-three.”

It was Kana who noticed, though, and frowned. "Uh. It's wet, right? Yeah uh, you can... use the wash-cloth or something when you're in there. Get clean."

I got up and went to the bathroom. Not because I wanted to, not because I thought it was something worth doing, but because I wanted to be away from them both. I looked at myself in the mirror, at my long hair, at the braids, at my Winnie the Pooh nightgown. Yeah, they treated me like a kid. But I didn't say no. I kind of liked it, in my own way. Why was I being kidnapped...

"You all good in there?" Despite her usual temperament, Kana was actually the calmer of the two, and she knocked on the bathroom door. "You need anything? Come on, you need to come out here and have a smoke with us, it's gonna make you feel like a million bucks. And Lina is ordering pizza, and I bet you're way behind on your shows..."

I opened the door, but I was still in the wet diaper, still wearing the Winnie the Pooh nightgown. "I gotta talk to you," I said plainly, and when she stepped into the bathroom, I closed the door behind us. She watched me while I played with my fingers, biting my lip. How was I supposed to tell my friend this...?

"I... um... I don't think it's a good idea not to wear these..."

"Look... I don't know what they have you believing, Nat, but you had twenty-one good years since you wore those, and it's not like you are going to just start needing them again. Whatever they told you, or have you believing, it's a trick. It's all a trick, but you're our friend and we're going to help you see that. Just trust me, alright? Get that thing off, you must feel gross, right?"

“Maybe..." I didn't feel gross. I remembered I used to. But I didn't anymore. But what if she was right? Maybe it was a trick... "Will you be mad at me...? If I..."

"You won't."

She sounded so sure of herself. I nodded quietly and she left me alone in the bathroom again. What would it hurt, right? I could try wearing panties again...
"I know they're not the best fit, but not all of us are Asian and tiny." Kana smiled apologetically, in reference to the panties she'd loaned her friend. "Now can we go out to the living room and get stoned and have pizza now?"

But it didn’t matter what I said.  We went out to the living room either way.

• Like 4

Uh oh. They are in for a surprise when they find out she has no control. But can they convince her that tis ahis was all a set up? Or was this kidnapping a setup to prove to Nat beyond any doubt that she desperately needs Tyler? Inquiring minds want to know!

Oh wow! I didn't expect a full-on raid! XD

I think I've said this sort of thing before, but it's amazing how your stories are able to make this... emotional dissonance. Like, the emotions I'm feeling are the complete OPPOSITE of what I should be feeling based on the events that are actually unfolding! This was a rescue! She's been (temporarily) saved from her psycho sister! So why do I feel bad for her...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think I've said this sort of thing before, but it's amazing how your stories are able to make this... emotional dissonance. Like, the emotions I'm feeling are the complete OPPOSITE of what I should be feeling based on the events that are actually unfolding! This was a rescue! She's been (temporarily) saved from her psycho sister! So why do I feel bad for her...

:o That's such an amazing way of putting that!  It's so weird, 'cause like... on paper, this is a good thing, right?  But it makes you feel /sooo/ uncomfortable!  I'm not sure how we pull that off.. XD

Thanks for the commentary guys ❤️ 

42.)

"Please have some?"

"I really don't want any..." I meant both the weed and the pizza. One because I would rather not mess myself on my friend's sofa. And the other because I knew how much Tyler hated it. Honestly, I think I kind of hated it too. I was just too much of a taciturn to do anything about it before.

"You need this, you need to make a clean break from what they did to you. It's been a month, you know?" Lina was taking a bit out of a piece of pizza while she spoke. "It's been a month of your life they stole from you. Now eat the damn pizza, and then smoke the damn pipe alright?"

"We're going to watch the kind of movies that aren't exactly great without some help, Nat." Kana laughed, a little buzzed.

"I said I don't want to." I didn't look up at either of them. I honestly just didn't want to. Not that they'd understand that. Not that anyone understood anymore. They were such arrogant people. I didn't know how to get through to them. I didn't know how to explain that I... I liked it. Not all of it, not the diapers or anything, but the rest of it. And I liked Ty...

"Why not?"

"No, look... it's fine. If she doesn't want to right now, Lina, it's fine. Just have some pizza, okay? And we'll watch movies, and if you feel like smoking with us, you can." Kana knew well enough, after all, that her and Lina smoking in the same room would at least start the ball rolling.

It wasn't a bad time. Even if I was kidnapped. Even if I was sitting here in panties, which gosh, did I miss! It was nice. Hanging out with my friends. But I... I just wanted to go home. I wanted them to understand, and they didn't, not yet. Maybe I could talk to them, maybe one at a time... I could explain...

"Have a slice of pizza, alright?"

"Come on, just one, you're lookin' all loli in that nightgown, and you gotta prove to us that loli doesn't hate pizza." Lina giggled. She was fucked up. Kana had smoked a little less, but she couldn't help but laugh a little, too. To the mostly unaffected Natsuko, they must have seemed crazy.

"I'm okay, really..." I actually was really hungry. But I knew myself better. I didn't want to do this. I just wanted to call Tyler. I didn't have Yuko's number, but maybe Lina did. Would Lina even have her number? Probably not. Ugh. I got up to take care of the pizza box when I realized the back of my nightgown was soaked through. When had...

"Oh for fuck’s sake..." Lina was pissed about what Nat had done. Maybe it was because she was pissed at Yuko for hitting her, or maybe it was because Natsuko was her best friend, or maybe she was just frustrated in general. But her comment upon seeing Nat’s nightgown hit hard and fast.

"Shit, uh, fuck. Look. Go to the bathroom okay. Fuck." Turns out, Kana wasn't exactly thrilled, either.

I looked at my friends nervously and walked off to the bathroom. I sighed and leaned over the mirror, trying not to let it get to me. It happened all the time, now. It barely phased me. But their reactions? I felt sick to my stomach. I just wanted to call Tyler, to tell her to pick me up... but I didn't know how to get a hold of her...

"She's just not used to trying anymore, Lina. You know what they did to her."

"Yeah, I know. I fucking know, alright, but it's heartbreaking to see her like this."

"I know..."

"Her sister needs to fucking pay for this."

"I know. Get me some towels, will you?"

"Yeah yeah. Fine." Lina went up the hall, and when she did she stopped by the bathroom door, clenching her fists. Jesus christ. "Hey. Uh. Look." She spoke through the door. "I know this isn't you, alright? Nobody thinks this is your fault."

"It's not my fault. It's your fault." I opened up the door. I was wearing new pajamas, more adult pajamas, a pair of Kana's. A new pair of underwear, too. Don't get me wrong, I loved the feeling of panties again, but it... it just wasn't working out. "I told you, I'm not ready yet. Not for that. I'm working up to it... and Tyler was helping me!"
"You think if she gave a fuck about you, she'd take you out in public in a fucking diaper, Nat? Yeah, no fucking shit that Kana told me." It was a long time coming, but Lina finally exploded. "Your sister is fucking insane, and Tyler is just as bad. They did this to you, they're just trying to fuck you up, don't you get that?"

"I like it!" That shut her up. Like, it really shut her up. And I wasn't talking like a little girl. I was angry like I used to be. I was angry and upset and I just wanted to go home! "It sucks, Lina, it really… FUCKING sucks! I don't want to wear those stupid things, but I don't want to be pissing on my friend's couch either! I want to hang out with my friends, with you, without hating myself for being unable to control it! But the rest? Tyler and her holding my hand and helping me pick out clothes..." I looked at my feet. The yelling was too much. Too much energy, too fast. And I was crying again. "Nevermind... nevermind..."

“Jesus…” Lina did what she should have been doing more of, instead of yelling, and she wrapped her arms around her friend and squeezed her in a warm hug. She held her, and she mused quietly, in the embrace. "You're in love with her, aren't you? No judgment, I know, you're gonna be like I don't like girls, but Nat sometimes who you fall in love with isn't up to you or preference or anything."

Lina hugged me. Ugh, she hugged me and I felt better, and... stupid friends being nice and useful. Gosh... "...I don't like girls," I said. Because she said I would, and why let her down? But then, afterward, I buried my face into her shoulder. I closed my eyes and exhaled. “She doesn't think of me like that..."

"Have you talked to her about it?" Lina didn't like how normalized this was, that her fury had muted some, though it certainly hadn't faded. She put her cheek on Natsuko's hair. Admittedly, Lina didn't know Tyler. She knew the depths of depravity that was Fuyuko Fujin, but Tyler was just a girl. And she was taking care of Natsuko for some fucked up reason. "I mean, she's your caretaker, right? She's gotta care about you."

“Yeah, but it's... it's not like that. And anyway, I probably don't like her anyway. I just get warm when she's around, but that's because she's always nice to me... I don't know. It's not worth thinking about. It's not... realistic. Or even true. I don't know, forget it..." No topic seemed safe anymore. Not me, not Tyler, not Yuko... ugh. Why was my life so complicated? It was so simple this morning...

"Maybe in a few weeks, she can come visit. After I make sure she's not going to try and take you back, alright? If you like her that much, then maybe. But if I even for a second think she's in league with your sister, or she wants to keep you this way, she can't come near you."

"Hey,” Kana snapped. "You know there's piss all over my sofa, right? Little less sentimental if you can, thanks."

"Shut up, Kana!" We both said it together, and then the room was quiet after the yelling. I looked at my feet and Lina sighed.

“Yuko is using you..."

"She's taking care of me, Lina..."

"She's gonna ask for something. Or she'll take it. Probably the company."

"I'm not giving her anything... she's just being a good sister."

"After a lifetime of not even being a part of your life? Not caring about your interests? You get it, right? Your Dad gets sick, and then suddenly she's all sister of the year?"

Kana huffed and pushed past the pair to get the towels she requested minutes ago.

"She doesn't love you, you get that? She's trying to make you someone else. And if we hadn't rescued you, she'd have succeeded."

“It doesn't matter," I said flatly, but her doubts were seeping into my head. I felt a little dizzy... "I'm not giving her the company or whatever... if she wants to suck up for a nice place at my side, that's fine..." I hadn't thought about work in weeks. I hadn't thought about the company in even longer. Wait, was dad even doing okay...?
"Come on, we'll get some towels on the sofa and finish up our evening, alright? You ready to smoke a bowl with us now? You know it always helps you calm down, and you need that now, don't you? To chill out a bit?" Lina didn't give up when she got an idea in her head, that much was for sure.

"I don't really want to..."

"Nat, ugh..."

"No, listen. I don't. Because I... I have other ways to calm down, to feel better. And that's with Tyler..." I wished I could make her understand. "Lina, I really wanna go back... I wanna see her again.  It has nothing to do with Yuko..."

"And do you think that Yuko will ever let you leave that apartment again if we let you go back? She'll keep you under lock and key, and you'll never see the sky again except though the window."

"Besides," Kana began with a small smile. "Just because you have new ways of calming down, doesn't mean you have to give up on the old ways."

They were so persistently annoying... "I'm fine. Um, I'm gonna make us some popcorn or something..." I hadn't cooked in forever. But popcorn I could do. Popcorn was easy. I stood in front of the microwave and looked at myself in the reflection of the window. The sun was down now. I pulled my hair up in pigtails, looking at myself, and let my long hair fall back down. Hmmm...

"Did you know they're making a Clerks 3?"

"No fucking way, really?"

"Yeah dude, and a Mallrats 2."

"They already did the what happened after it all montage at the end though!"

"I know right. Ugh. We should make movies, we'd kick ass."

"Right." The two of them, Kana and Lina, were sitting in the living room, smoking, already over the wet spot on the sofa that was now covered in towels. They had their friend back.

• Like 2