LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

You know I'm all for Age regression etc, but I feel it was in such a wrong and forced way that I hope Natsuko will find out and get away from her sister.

I do understand that some people read these stories and react to what is happening as if it were not a story.  I also understand and sympathize with those who feel triggered by certain situations in a given story. That said, I'm loving the balance between Yuko, Nat and Tyler. There are still so many questions to be asked and a few answered... so I WILL stay tuned for the next exciting chapter!

24.)

"Would you like to do some exercises with me to help you, once I have you changed?" Tyler was standing in the elevator with Natsuko, her smell quickly becoming unpleasant in the tiny space, though the would-be babysitter kept her respectful smiles. At this point, she could have just gone back to treating the girl as a baby, but her actions now could also serve to distract Natsuko from ever guessing that this was her intent.

"Y-yes please..." When we got back into the house, things looked busy. There were movers inside, putting things places. I didn't understand. I blinked up at Tyler and held tight to her hand. Then Yuko appeared at the door.

"I'm doing some renovations. How about you two go down to the cafe. It'll be another hour."

...but I didn't wanna. I tugged on Tyler's arm, trying to tell her. I just wanted to get changed...

"We'll get a seat near the back, and when we come back up we'll get you changed right away, okay?" Tyler played fingers through Nat’s hair and smiled reassuringly, adding at the end: "You know the cafe is also a chocolatier? They do hand-made gourmet chocolates, and they're some of the best I've ever had. We can get as many as you like, okay?"

"Milk and dark and white and all sorts of others," I added, quite pleased at Tyler's creativity.

I didn't wanna, though. Even chocolate. I didn't wanna! I just wanted to change. I was almost in tears. I looked at my sister with shy eyes and then up at Tyler. I wanted her to save me. I wanted her to make it better. But she took me by the hand and led me away from the apartment, down the elevator again. And then I started to cry.

"You know how your sister is, hunnybunny.” Tyler switched back to the diminutive nickname once the girl started to cry, and in the elevator she held her close, humming her words softly. "With all the workers in the house, she doesn't want you to feel uncomfortable or scared. Especially because a lot of them are big and muscley and I bet she's trying to spare you being reminded of the men who hurt you both. She's protecting you."

...I didn't think about it that way. But sure enough, Tyler's logic made sense. That doesn't mean I liked it any more. We went across the street to the cafe, and I shook in my skirt. I felt so sick... "I just... need to change... I'm gonna... go to the bathroom... and change..." Everyone would know... everybody would know...

"You're fine, hunny — nobody can even tell, that's what they make those things for. Discretion." Okay, so that wasn't quite true — she was quite... aromatic. But in this cafe nobody would dare say anything. "You're just overly sensitive because this is new to you, and you're scared. But it's fine, and if you change, what happens if you have another accident?" Toward the back of the cafe, Tyler stopped with Natsuko in front of the chocolatier display cabinet and smiled, changing the topic. "Don't they all look amazing?"

...woah. They had like these little chocolate balls. Truffles or something. I'd always had a sweet tooth. I didn't even know this was here. I had never been to Yuko's apartment before this week, and... wow. I was just beside myself. "Can I have one?" Was I asking Tyler? Why was I asking? "I mean... I want that one. And those two..."

"Use your manners, hunny. You ask the lady there for which ones you want, and I'll take care of it." They were chocolates priced in the $5 a piece range, but they were worth it — decadent and lovingly crafted — and Tyler had an expense card for the newly-younger sibling. "You can pick out six, okay?"

I got six. All different flavors. The woman smiled at me, but it seemed off. Like she was curious about me. She didn't know, right? No, she couldn't. She wouldn't, right? When we went to sit down, though, I wouldn't sit. I stood awkwardly at the table and looked around. "...I... I wanna go outside and eat..." I wanted to not be in here.

"We're right at the back, see? Just the two of us. Most people choose to sit outside, because the weather is really great — wouldn't it be better to have the privacy for us up the back here? So you can enjoy your chocolates and we don't have to overhear other people’s conversations?" The truth of her motivation, though, was that Natsuko was going to have to get used to be taken places in diapers, and often diapers that weren't clean. "Oh, did you see the way the lady smiled at you? She's totally into you."

"...into..." My cheeks suddenly went completely red. Like, really red. Wow, did I misread the woman so drastically? I looked back at her, and she was staring. I caught her, and she smiled happily. Oh. Gosh. I went to take a seat, blushing furiously, but I couldn't make myself sit. The mess was warm in my diaper. I couldn't do this...

"Oh, would you rather sit on this side? Here." Tyler stepped out of the way and motioned to the seat she was going to sit in, then playfully took one of the chocolates from the box the girl was holding and fed it to her. A cute gesture, for sure, but also one completely built around enticing her toward one of the more challenging steps she'd have to normalize.

It was nearly romantic. Her arm around me. Her fingers pushing the chocolate piece into my mouth. But those thoughts didn't even register in my head. My cheeks turned a soft pink from the harsh red, and my eyes glossy. And before I could think, I slid into the chair. The mess squished into my bottom. My breathing was heavy.... "...um..."

"Oh, I see — so you can look at the girl behind the counter? That's so cute, Natsuko — you two would be adorable together." Tyler smiled and sat down opposite the girl at the table. Gosh she smelled bad... Yuko was convinced that once her body was broken of its adult bathroom habits, her sister would mess a few hours after every meal and it wouldn't be quite this bad. But until then... well, she had reason to be concerned.

"I...! I didn't, that wasn't why...!" I didn't like girls. I mean, not that I wouldn't. I mean, Lina fucked guys and girls. I might too. If I fucked anybody. Oh god, would anybody fuck me now? Was I going to die a virgin? I felt sick. I slid further down in the chair, wincing as I did, and sucking on a second piece of chocolate. I just needed to stop thinking...

"Oh, don't you be all coy — I could totally see you with a girl like that, Natsuko. And she's definitely in your league." It was easy for Tyler to normalize things, to act like everything was okay and that her best friend’s sister wasn't slowly slipping away from adulthood and sanity. This was all part of the plan, after all.

I didn't say anything. I didn't feel well. The thought about all the time squandered. I shifted in the diaper and felt water in my eyes again. I sucked on my third piece of chocolate, then my fourth. I was so upset. But in such a different way. I wasn't angry. Or even sobbing. I was just... longing. For a life I knew I'd never have again...

"Your sister doesn't know, does she?" Tyler played with the edge of the chocolate box, thoughtfully. “That you like girls, I mean? I think she'd understand, and love you all the same. That's what love is, Natsuko: it's accepting someone for everything they are, no matter what. And everybody has people who love them."

"I. Don't. Like. Girls." My voice was a little too loud, and I looked back at the last bit of chocolate. I didn't like this. I didn't like how I smelled and what I was sitting in and how loud I felt like I had to talk. I felt pathetic. I felt like a baby. And then there was water on my cheeks. I shook my head and got up, leaving the last chocolate bite behind. I just wanted to go home...

Tyler caught the girl’s hand in hers at the edge of her range and smiled up at her, shaking her head. "Sit down, hunnybunny, we don't want to make a scene. Natsuko said an hour, so we're going to give her one. Now please sit back down, or will I have to pull you onto my lap and dry your tears?"

My cheeks were scarlet. I just stared at her. I tried to tug my arm away again, but her smile was different. Certain. So I sat back down. And I ate my last bit of chocolate. And I rubbed the tears away from my cheeks. I wanted to change. I wanted to nap...

"Good girl." Tyler smiled, and she pulled her iPad out of her purse and started up a silly game on the screen, slipping it across the table to the girl. "Hold your hands out so I can clean them, then you can play, okay hunnybunny?" Natsuko’s intimate relationship with chocolate often left remnants on her fingers. "You tap the pink balloons and ignore the blue ones. It's very fun, but challenging! See my high score?”

I seriously played that game a whole hour. I sat there in the cafe and I played the balloon game on her iPad. And I almost forgot about the mess in my diaper. I almost forgot about Tyler's accusation. The smell, the chocolate. I almost forgot about it all. But I definitely forgot about the movers upstairs. I totally forgot about what they were doing. And I wasn't paying enough attention to Tyler, who was texting my sister. Because this was where it started. Because the extra day Tyler had bought me was in their favor, but this would be the hard part.

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 7

Such a good chapter! ♡ 

It's hard yo pull off the "forced to wear a messy diaper in public for a prolonged period of time" trope while still remaining plausible. But you pulled it off in a very interesting way. :D

On 3/25/2020 at 5:29 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Such a good chapter! ♡ 

It's hard yo pull off the "forced to wear a messy diaper in public for a prolonged period of time" trope while still remaining plausible. But you pulled it off in a very interesting way. :D

? This is such a high compliment!  Thank you! ❤️ 

25.)

"You totally beat my high score, look at that." We'd just gotten back in the elevator, and Tyler let the girl continue to play with her iPad, which seemed to keep her well distracted. While there was so much about Natsuko that was still Natsuko, there was also so much that was different about her, so much childishness that seemed natural and organic and not at all created. She was... bubbly.

I was always competitive. To use such a simple implementation to distract me, though? That was new. When we got up to Yuko's floor, I looked up at the door. It was closed now. No movers. Oh right, the movers... what was that about. And the diaper... I shuffled again. I'd gotten so used to the smell... "I'm gonna change when I get in, okay...?" Fuck did I need to...

"I think it's best that I change you, hunny — that way I can make sure you get completely clean without needing to shower after." Again, it was logic that Tyler worked in, and she let herself into the apartment door without leaving too much room for discussion on that front.

"Hey sis, how was the cafe?" I was on the sofa reading a business journal, and I set it down beside me. "Come over here, give me a cuddle — I wanna talk to you about some stuff."

"I have to change first," I said flatly. I walked past my sister, looking at my shoes. Honestly, I was a little mad at her. That she wouldn't let me inside. But when I got to the hallway, I looked back at Tyler. For her to help. Because she was right, and I wanted to feel clean...

"We'll be right out, Yuko." Tyler made it clear that she'd be changing the 23 year old, and she took her into Yuko's bedroom to do so. Although most all of the supplies were in what would become Natsuko’s and Tyler's new bedroom, there were still a few diapers by the bed. "Lay up on your back, hunnybunny. I think you shouldn't be quite so rude to your sister, you know? She's looked out for you so much today." She spoke while going about the changing. "Lift your tush, cutie."

"I know..." She cleaned me off and I looked up at the ceiling. I held the iPad to my chest like a stuffed animal and closed my eyes. "I don't like her seeing me like this... I don't like anybody seeing me like this... I'm a good girl, and I just want to be back to normal..."

"Well, you remember when you were ten, right? And you'd only eat burgers from McDonalds, with nothing else on them? Just meat and bun? That was normal to you then. Normal changes every day, hunnybunny, and maybe for the time this is going to be normal for you. I think trying to force things otherwise is only going to make it harder to move forward, don't you?" In only a few changes, Tyler had gotten very proficient at what she was doing, and this would be the first time she changed a messy diaper of Nat's without the girl demanding to be washed afterward.

"...I don't want this to be normal..." Tyler didn't say anything to that. Because she knew what was coming next. She finished wiping me clean. I hated it. I hated all of it. But she was so good... then I was taped into a new ducky diaper. I didn't even complain. My skirt was lowered and Tyler helped me to my feet. "Thanks," I muttered...

"Your sister is going to show you something when we go back out there, hunny, something she's had done because she wants you to be comfortable and safe. And I think you're going to be upset with her, but I want you to think long and hard about what's best for you right now before you get cross, okay?" Tyler went to the bedroom door and held it open, smiling. "Come on, now."

"...what are you talking about...?" But Tyler said nothing more. I walked past her, past the closed den door, and into the living room. My sister helped me to the couch and sat down beside me, watching me with a smile. I shuffled nervously in the diaper. This was it. The moment... "...what...?"

"Well, sis, I think that it's clear by now that you're going to need a little more time after everything that happened, some time away from stress and from your life to focus on recovering." I smiled and kissed her forehead softly, deciding to just take the bandaid approach. "From now on, you're going to be living here. Just until you're feeling more comfortable with who you are. And Tyler has agreed to stay here, too, and she's going to take care of you when I'm at work and such. Is that okay with you? Has she been treating you well?"

“Yeah, I guess..." Honestly, it might even be best right now. Tyler was going to help me learn to use the bathroom better. To undo what those fuckers did. And she was a pretty nice person. Maybe even a friend. And living here meant not having to leave the house until I was ready. It meant overcoming all this stuff, so I could move home. Obviously I'd be staying here a couple more weeks.

"I had the renovators in, because I wanted to have my study in my bedroom for a while anyway — the view is nicer on that side of the building," Which was definitely something pertinent in our family. "So I had the den renovated at the same time, and it's going to be your bedroom and Tyler's. It's not that big, so I had to have some creative changes made, but it'll be your own space, and a space Tyler can take the best care of you. How does that sound?"

I had to share a room with Tyler? I looked at my sister with a bit of frustration, then looked sideways at Tyler. I didn't need a babysitter. I was fine. "I can have my own room, Yuko. Tyler doesn't need to watch over me. I swear, I'm doing a lot better." Relatively. I just wanted to put her mind at ease...

"I know, sis, I know — but Tyler's lease is up anyway and I offered her to stay here because it seems like she's been really helpful, right? And I read that in trauma as bad as yours, night anxiety can be a real problem, so this solves two issues, doesn't it?"

"I'm sorry, hunnybunny, would you rather I find a new place to stay? It's no big deal." Of course, to the Fujin sisters it was well known that Tyler was from rather more modest and lower-class upbringing.

This wasn't even fair. I looked away from Yuko. From Tyler. I looked at my feet. I could just go home! I could live at home just fine. But I'd already agreed to staying here a couple weeks. So what was a couple weeks of Tyler sleeping in the same room as me? She didn't snore, did she? So what? I'd be fine. I could handle this... "Fine..."

So I hugged my sister, but not the way sisters hug — the way a mother would hug her daughter; tenderly and peppered with pride. "Let me show you what I had done, okay?" So the den wasn't large, no, but the work was exquisite and professional. A bed on one wall with four posts and slightly raised edges, that could be converted into a crib when needed but showed no signs of that now. A wardrobe dominated the opposite wall, with a staircase set into one end and another bed atop it for Tyler. Inset into the wall were cubicle cubbies, stocked with diapers and wipes and powder and above those was a long strip of steel around an inch thick, which would be revealed later to be a slide out changing table.

...it was a child's room. Actually, with the diapers, it was probably worse. It was probably a baby's room. A toddler's room. My chest hurt. This was what this was about? They were putting me in here, in this kid's room? I swallowed hard and shook my head. I turned to my sister and let what little bit of pride I had left kick in. All this, at once, it was enough to trigger it. "No."

"You're upset about the color scheme, right?" I sighed and approached the window, shaking my head before turning round. "This room is only 10' by 10', sis, and I didn't have the funds available for a designer to plan something out. I needed two single beds, ample closet space and some storage space. And this firm on West had a premade available for a steep discount on account of the fact they had a cancelled order, so they had all these materials. But it was take it as is, or not at all."

Tyler put her arms around Natsuko and pulled her close, kissing her hair. "Do you understand, hunny? What your sister is trying to say is that she did her best, and she's so worried about you, and has been worried you'd hate it all day..."

It was too childish. And I was already in diapers. And Tyler changed me. And this whole thing was stupid! Because I wasn't a child. So I pushed Tyler off me and crossed my arms again. And once more. Hard. "No." It was probably the most grown up I'd sounded in weeks.

"I told you it was a bad idea, Tyler. She's ungrateful, and prideful, and has always been. Always been the naughty girl of the family." I made sure to sound as disheartened as I looked, and I also made sure to use that particular wording. Naughty girl. Not a good girl, not in the slightest.

"She's just in shock, Yuko, that's all — her life has been turned upside down and she's just having trouble adjusting to the changes. Right, Natsuko? You're just frustrated, and you don't mean to act out."

I shook my head. I shook my head and put my hands on my ears. This was so stupid! This room was for a child, no matter how she wanted to spin it. The diaper. Tyler. Changing me. This? I didn't understand Tyler's motivations, her actions - they didn't fit. But I was sure. Yuko was doing this on purpose. Too many coincidences. "NO! No, no, no! Stop treating me like this! Stop acting like you don't know what you're doing, you stupid brat!"

I slapped her cheek, and my sister fell onto the bed, and I seethed through clenched teeth. "You are so selfish, Natsuko! I went through so much worse than you did, and half of what happened to me happened because of your choices! But you're making this about you, making it about you like you always do, and all I'm trying to do is help you, and I spent so much money getting you a nice room, and finding someone who cares about you as much as I do to help take care of you and then you have the audacity to blame me?"

"Yuko..."

"You're a naughty girl, Natsuko, you are. And a horrible sister." What a performance.

...I felt sick. I felt sick and small and pathetic. But the sister-instinct in me kicked in. The part that always drives me to argue. So with my red cheek, I pulled myself to my feet, crinkling all the way. I had tears in my eyes, and my voice was weak, but I said it anyway. "I didn't ask for it..! I didn't, and... and I just wanna go home! Because... because you're just making it worse, Yuko. You're just making it worse."

"Sit down, and shut up, both of you." Tyler scolded, right as planned, and shoved Yuko and Natsuko both down on the bed, crossing her arms. "You two are both being stupid. No more arguing. No more disagreeing, now you both listen here." She was almost magnificent in her posture. "You both went through hell, and I get that you're both still hurting. Natsuko, Yuko is burying herself in work to try and shut out the pain of what happened, and she's torn because she's trying her utter best to take care of you. Yuko, Natsuko is frightened, okay? She's frightened and scared and having trouble with the basics, and you need to be more supportive and understanding of that. And more sensitive. You need to have this room re-painted for her: you ask her the color, and you get it done. Because if you want her to feel at home here, you have to include her. And don't hit her, don't yell at her — she's fragile."

Tyler stood up for me? She actually stood up for me? Like, didn't immediately take my sister's side? I didn't get it. If Yuko was really trying to turn me into a little girl, then what was Tyler doing...? Trying to... save me...? "...I... I wanna move out..."

"You don't trust me...?" I sounded hurt. I made sure it was genuine, too, and I looked away, forlornly, out the window.

"Of course she doesn't, Yuko... you got her a teenager’s bedroom when she's already feeling unlike herself. Natsuko, how about you and I pick out some colors for your new room tonight?"

"Painting the room won't make her trust me, Tyler..."

"No, it won't, but letting her do that is a good start. She thinks you're taking away her control."

"I'm just trying to keep her safe..."

"So prove it, and let her have input from now on, okay? Is that okay, Natsuko? Will you give staying here a try?”

I nodded softly, looking down at my feet. This whole thing was silly, honestly. I didn't need to be here. But Yuko was trying to help, maybe. Ugh, I didn't even know anymore. Thank God Tyler was here to protect me... "If I'm staying here, I gotta go home and get more clothes..." Not tonight, though. It was getting late...

• Like 6

Interesting  dynamic between the 3 of them. Is there something that Tyler knows and Yuko doesn’t?

For sure, no one is going to paint a place according to her own taste, only to leave immediately afterwards, so Tyler’s move is winning.

26.)
"It's really not that bad, is it?" Tyler was sitting on her bed atop the wardrobe, feet dangling down over the doors, and Natsuko was sitting next to her, staring at the four-pillar bed across the room, and then glancing at the window. "I mean, for a 10ft by 10ft room, she's done pretty great." Yuko had gone to organize dinner and finish her work, and that left Natsuko with her new babysitter to contemplate her future here.

"I dunno... maybe..." I kicked my feet in front of me and looked around. It was cute. But it was a child's room. There was no turning it into something else. How was I supposed to have someone over? What if Lina wanted to visit? How long would I be here? Until I was out of diapers, for sure... "I want the colors different... and I want all the diapers in the closet or in cabinets or something. Where you can't see them." For starters.

"Well, I guess Natsuko figured you'd want the wardrobe for your clothes and such. Maybe we could get some curtain wire and pin some cute curtains over the front of the diapers?” Which would admittedly make the room look like a preschool classroom, but nonetheless it would hide away the diapers. "Think of it this way, okay? Until you get better, you're going to be in diapers. So anybody that gets to come over now, and come into this room, is going to know, right? So why get all worked up?"

"I guess..." And even if Lina visited, or someone from my class, or Aubrey or Kanna, it didn't matter. They wouldn't come into my room anyway. We'd just hang out in the living room - it was big enough. Or maybe we'd go down to the cafe and get some chocolate... "Maybe curtains, then..."

"It hurts her, you know? Yuko, I mean. She doesn't show it, but she went through some awful things when she was kidnapped, right? It hurts her that even after going through that, you'd think so poorly of her. She thinks the world of you after the ordeal. She's so different now. Confident, and loving." Tyler was staring out the window, thoughtfully. The view was gorgeous, even with the smaller window.

"I know, I just..." I just wanted to be treated like an adult again. I wanted to put this behind me. And I felt suffocated. Like she was pushing it all in my face... "We'll fix the room tomorrow... and I'll get my stuff from my house. And go into the school to get put on leave for the semester..."

"Well, I'm here to take care of you — so if there's anything I can do, then you should let me do it. Not often that you get to have a personal assistant, right? Well, actually, given your family that's probably not true." Tyler came from a very low income family. She made friends with Yuko, yes, but only by happenstance.

"...yeah, um... I guess you can help me pack tomorrow." I had the money to keep the place on rent. Even if I wasn't gonna be back there for a few weeks, or a month, or two. Honestly, it made the most sense. I loved that apartment. And I loved my furniture. But I'd need more than a toothbrush and a couple pairs of jeans. I'd need real clothes, make up, my pillows. Important stuff, and maybe some classwork I could work on for next semester... and most of all, my paints.

///

“I don't think I've ever been to your place, Natsuko, is it nice? Like, Yuko has this really minimalist, functional taste that is so her, but I just can't see you with something like that. You're a free spirit." Honestly Tyler really did like hanging out with Natsuko, even if it was a paid position.

"It's okay. Uh, it's kind of a mess because of all my brushes and stuff..." I loved to paint. I didn't know if Tyler knew that about me. And I had a ton of art - by both myself and my friends - decorating my walls. I'd cleaned up the clothes in my room when I had packed earlier in the week, just before Lina and I got high. Oh gosh, she must be so worried about me, now... I hadn't kept in touch.

"Well, I don't know how well Yuko would cope with paint in her house — you know how cleanly she is, right? She's a bit nutso like that. But maybe we could convince her by saying that you want to paint that one big wall in your new room? You could do a mural or something really cute, something to make you happy when you go to bed in case you have bad dreams."

“Yeah? Well, I better be allowed to paint. I mean, if I can't work, I gotta be able to paint..." Maybe painting the wall would be cool. What would I even paint, though? I'd been big into landscapes recently, but that seemed so boring. Hm, what a great idea...

"Well I’m sure we can figure something out." Tyler walked alongside Natsuko, who wore a diaper under her skirt and had eaten the same breakfast as yesterday. Yuko had a pretty clear roadmap worked out as to the breakdown of Natsuko’s adulthood, but Tyler was still curious. Would she fight it? "Oh, have you had hot dogs from this street cart up here? They are to die for, Natsuko!"

So we ate hot dogs. Honestly, the day out was pretty good! And I'd almost forgot I was wearing a diaper; I was so used to walking around it in by now. The crinkling was totally lost in the sounds of the street cars and honking horns. I didn't think twice. I didn't have to use the bathroom or anything, so it didn't really matter. When we got to my building, though, I started to feel a little nervous. What was it I told Lina last time I was here? It was for a project...

"So you live with someone, right? Lina?" The name had come up, but Tyler wasn't 100% sure as to who the girl in question actually was, just that it seemed like Natsuko was close with her. To be truthful, it made Tyler feel a little bit... jealous? Was jealous even the right word? No, it probably wasn't. Maybe curious was a better one.

"Uh, no, I... uh, I live alone. Lina lives across the hall." She was something of a best friend to me. A proximity thing. You live that close to somebody and you become best friends really fast. "Lina's a bit rich, not like Yuko and me, but enough that she can afford this place without a job. She draws and paints tons. She's way better than me."

"Oh, that's neat. I'm just lucky your sister wanted someone to take care of you, because I gotta tell you little chica, paying rent in this town is horrible." Tyler laughed, not that her money issues would be all that cumbersome anymore, not with a house over her head and a six figure income. Honestly, it was more than she'd make in her other jobs by a pretty good amount. "Tell me about Lina?"

"She's kind of crass. But she'll be nice to you, if she comes over. She probably will - she does that stuff all the time. Whenever she hears my door open. And I've kind of been snobbing her for a couple of days... ugh, I need to get a new cell phone. I totally forgot I lost mine..." Or rather, it was stolen by those men. I wondered how many people were worried about me...

"Maybe keeping a low profile and working up to all that social contact might be best? I mean, you've been through so much and with all that going on, you might not be able to manage the amounts of stress you're used to. You understand? Maybe start small, with Lina, and see how that goes." They stepped into the freight elevator and it began to ascend the building.

I was nervous. The crinkling was louder in here, even with the way the elevator clanked. We were quiet for the ascension. I played with my fingers in front of me, my cheeks a dim red, and bit on my lip. I'd started that recently, the past couple days. I didn't know where it came from...

Let's see — high fiber breakfast, and then two hot dogs on the way over — it was a surprise that she hadn't used her diaper yet. Not that Tyler was complaining; unlike the higher end buildings like where Yuko lived, the elevator in this building didn't seem like the most well ventilated place. Lina could be a problem, it was worth considering — not least because she might coerce Natsuko back into bad habits. Tyler smiled, thoughtfully, resolving to stay very on top of things.

As I promised Tyler, my house wasn't very well kept. I mean, there weren't food wrappers or any of that jazz - just paints and brushes lying around and a lot of canvases that were works in progress. And yeah, most of my walls were covered in paintings and drawings, but I liked it that way. I went right to my room - it wasn't even a one bedroom, it was a studio - and started to gather some clothes. Maybe Lina was at work. Maybe I'd be spared the embarrassment...

Everyone please give a huge round of applause for @Phil258, who wrote me a brand new BBCode converter!  Without him, I literally would not be able to finish posting this story!

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

a huge round of applause for @Phil258

***Applause, Applause!***

I agree with Bonsai, that Tyler has been very skillful with Nat. But I also think things aren't going to continue as smoothly as they seem now - just intuition.

27.)

"You know you only get one leave-Lina-waiitng-wihtout-contact per year, bitch." Lina didn't knock. She never had to, because she was Nat’s best friend and that was knocking was never an expectation. But she stopped short, and frowned. "Hey Nat, who's this?"

"Oh, hey, I'm Tyler. I'm a friend of Natsuko's." Crucially, Tyler didn't say a friend of Yuko's because that drew a dividing line, and she didn’t want to do that.

I never was one for luck. I walked back out into the living room with a small smile on my lips. I crinkled when I walked; I'd have to be more careful...

"Um... Lina, that's Tyler. She's kind of helping me pack some stuff..." Lina wouldn't like that. How as I supposed to explain...? "I'm gonna be staying at my sister's for a bit... a couple days... or a week or something..."

"What? Why? Fuck her. I mean it, like, bring her over and I'll fuck her. If she's all insecure and shit, she can stay here. But the Folk Festival is this week, and you promised me five uninterrupted days of getting stoned and giggling over craft beer names while we perv on boys."

Tyler smiled awkwardly, because she was being excluded from the conversation. She instead took the items from Natsuko's hands just to do something.

"...yeah, but..." But what? I had promised. I shuffled uncomfortably in place and bit on my bottom lip. This was weird. I felt weird. Uncertain. Nervous. This wasn't like me... "I guess... um... I did promise... I don't have a phone at the moment, but, uh... I'll be there. I mean, I'll go. Together. Us." I was being so strange... just be normal. Act normal.

"I'm not sure that's the best idea, Natsuko. That's this week, right? I think it might be best if you stay home this week. Maybe we could go there on the second to last or last day, for a few hours?" Tyler set the rules like a caretaker, not taking concessions on account of the friend present, not changing her tune one bit in fact. "Does that sound fair?"

"Does that sound fair? What the fuck is this? Who are you, her Mom?"

"You know that's a really crappy thing to say, given I'm sure you know about her Mom, Lina. I mean, a good friend would."

And Lina did, too, but it's not like she thought about that stuff.

I looked away from Lina, rubbing my arms with my hands like I was cold. "...maybe just a couple days is better, I mean... five days is a lot, and with everything that happened last week..."

"That's probably for the best. And that's only if you're feeling up to it, okay? You need to recover and feel your best before you really think about that stuff."

"Since when have you had a babysitter?"

That was the kind of word that Tyler didn't want to be mentioned and she took control as soon as she heard it. "I'm her friend, and I'm just looking out for her Lina. Now are you going to do the same, or are you going to keep upsetting her? Because you're being aggressive and horrible."

Babysitter? The word rung in my ears, and I quickly looked down at my feet. Tyler wasn't my babysitter... she was my friend. Right? But Lina was, too. And she was always so honest, so blunt, even if it pissed people off. Was she just being honest? I didn't know. I felt a little sick. "T-Tyler, it's fine... just... um... help me pack..."

"So you're totally going to your sisters? Like, we're talking about the same sister, right? You know, this high, know it all, stuck up cow puppet dancing on your daddy's strings?"

Tyler raised her eyebrow as she piled some things on the sofa and bit her tongue. She wasn't going to get involved in this conversation by a long shot.

I felt sicker. Lina was walking around the apartment, talking like that. Tyler wasn't saying anything. I tried to fold my clothes, but my fingers were trembling. Was she really right? Why was I going to my sister's? She was just being a brat. But she was taking care of me. And Tyler was gonna be there...

"It's... she's not like... it's not like that..."

Okay, so enough was enough. I set the little bundle of brushes down, and I stood beside Natsuko and put my arm around her shoulder. "Lina, please stop being rude. I know this is unusual, but your best friend has been through a lot, okay? And she doesn't need to be made fun of. You're welcome to come visit, if you like? You could come with us, and see for yourself that nothing weird is going on — she's just staying with Yuko because she's shaken up still."

Come with us? She didn't mean back to Yuko's, did she? Of course she did. Why did it matter? She'd visit anyway. I just... had to keep her out of my room. It wasn't painted yet. It wasn't fixed. My cheeks were a dull pink and I bit my lip. She'd say no. She was probably busy. That was just like Lina to be busy... or to lie. Both were like her.

"Okay, fine."

"Thank you, Lina. I think it's really good for Natsuko to have her best friend on her side on this." Tyler made the realization without noticing — Lina could be an ally. She could be turned into something potent to assist in this happening, and to further Natsuko's progress. She just needed the right guidance. "Would you help us pack?"

I made sure to pack tons of underwear. I'd wear them soon, I was sure of it. I'd be out of these stupid diapers in no time. And back into my panties. How I longed for them. I brought jeans, even the baggy ones. Sweat pants. Pajama bottoms. Things that would hide the diapers just fine. Maybe even stifle the sounds. It would be awesome. I packed paints, too, and brushes. No canvas, though. I'd deal with that later. For now, I just needed my paints. At the end of it, we had three suitcases - it was a good thing Lina wanted to come with us after all.

"So there's a sushi train place on fifth that we should stop at on the way home — you know how most of them have different colored bowls and you pay at the end per bowl? This one you can do that, but you can also pay $30 for unlimited."

"That's pretty good, huh?"

"I think so." It was easy to find common ground with Lina — she had a Japanese best friend, and simple connections were predictable.

"You paying?"

Perfect. Tyler grinned and nodded casually. "Sure." She had an expense card anyway.

I wasn't really hungry after the hot dogs, so I just had bites off Lina's plate. I always liked what she got at sushi places anyway. Actually, I loved all kinds of sushi so it didn't even matter. And thankfully, the streets of New York were always obnoxiously loud. That means no crinkling from Little Miss Diaper under my skirt. All in all, this was shaping up to be a great day.

"Natsuko tells me you're like this super amazing artist, Lina."

"Well she's a fucking liar. I'm trash, but trash is in right now so I'm gonna ride this wave until it crashes then die before thirty."

"That's pretty morbid. What about Natsuko?"

"Oh we're totes going out together. We'll take some ketamine, have some wild lesbian sex, then self-destruct."

Jesus... Natsuko had worse friends than Tyler had thought!

I rolled my eyes, but my cheeks were still red. It took a bit of effort to get out the words, small and simple: "She's kidding, Tyler..." Lina laughed, smiling up at the girl. I guess it had something do with the way she expressed herself, because Tyler was definitely taken aback. But with Lina's laugh, my words, she softened. Lina was the joking type.

"Well... anyway." Tyler laughed and took a bite of eel, thoughtfully, looking across the table at Lina. "Sounds like you don't like Yuko very much — why's that? Just because she's more business focused?" It would help to know how to win over someone like Lina, after all, and one of the most powerful ways to do that was to learn what appealed to her.

"I didn't say I didn't like her. I only met her once and that was like for half a second."

Yeah, I remembered that. It was like a year ago and Yuko was dropping off some papers from work at my house or something. That's when the "I'm going to have sex with your sister" thing started. I didn't mind. Yuko probably needed it.

"Well, you know, she does like girls." Actually, what Yuko had said was that for the right person gender didn't really matter, but this was still something she could use to her advantage: nobody spoke so brazenly about bedding someone without actual intent buried down there somewhere. It was simple strategy. "Maybe you have a chance?"

...well, that shut everyone up. I mean, I just. I didn't care. Because I thought it'd be kind of cool. Like, being with a girl. It looked cool in the movies, anyway. But I wasn't really... I mean, jeeze. My sister was gay? I guess I hadn't seen her with anyone. She was probably a virgin, too. Like me. Or maybe she had been, before…

“Let's talk about something else."

"We should probably ring up and start heading back anyway; I promised Yuko that I'd sign for a package that was due after 1pm and it's almost that time now." The package in question was, of course, intended for Natsuko — but she didn't know that. Honestly, for taking such a backseat role, Yuko certainly made sure to keep up her involvement.

We kept walking. Yuko lived maybe twenty minutes down the road - a mile to the west if the traffic lights were nice. But about halfway back from the shop, I felt the pressure in my bladder. I tugged Tyler's sleeve instinctively. It was automatic, now, even with Lina watching. I gave her the look. I gotta go. Should find a bathroom. McDonalds or CVS or something...

"Oh, um..." I didn't mean to stall, of course. I mean, I did, obviously, but I made it seem like I didn't because it was much less complicated that she thought I was trying to be on her side. "At the end of this block there's a Walgreens. It's better than the Gino's across the street because no traffic." But still, almost a whole block away. The girl didn't stand a chance.

"What's going on? Gino's? But we just ate..."

I shuffled alongside Tyler with cheeks as red as her shirt. I thought I was going to be sick. I stumbled a little freezing in place, not even halfway to the Walgreens in question. It took maybe, what, sixty seconds? And I just stood there. And I couldn't move. And I felt so humiliated... hold it together, Nat. Don't cry and freak Lina out...

"...you okay?"

This was a good chance for Tyler to humiliate the girl in front of her best friend, to dote over her, diminish her, baby her and make her lose that connection. But by the same token, Lina could prove useful, and it seemed wasteful to burn her out now.

"Sometimes she sees someone in the crowd, just fleetingly, just passing by, that looks like one of her kidnappers. And she freezes. Best thing to do is take her hand and help her keep walking, and then she'll be okay."

Tyler took my hand in hers and encouraged me forward. I clung to her arm like a child, shuffling toward the intersection with a nervous blush. The wetness in my diaper was so typical by now, so normal, but around Lina... why did she have to come home with us? Why couldn't she have stayed at the apartment...?

“Penny said something about that, you know, like how with victims of kidnapping sometimes the worst stuff doesn’t even happen when you're there, it's all when you get home and the years following and all that."

"She'll be okay; we just need to get her home. Oh, see that newsstand there? Can you get a chocolate bar? It doesn't matter which sort. Sugar helps with her anxiety."

"Uh. Okay. Sure, why not."

Lina went to the little cart to buy a chocolate bar and I looked up at Tyler with red cheeks and an expression of frustration. "I want to go home. I want to go home, and change, and if she finds out... if she finds out about any of it I swear I'm going to be so upset!" Not that Tyler would say anything. She was too nice. "That goes for Yuko, too."

"Nobody is going to say anything, Natsuko. Honestly. What point would that even serve except to upset you, and remember what we talked about? About not blaming your sister?" It was circular children’s logic, and the sort of thing that wouldn't have ever worked on any healthy adult — but the loop was pretty formidable for the girl in a wet diaper.

"...I guess..." She'd keep my secret. And it was a secret now, my secret. That I wore diapers. That I needed them. I looked at my feet and bit my lip. This was so humiliating. I was the soon-to-be leader of one of the biggest companies in the country! And I was reduced to this…

"Good girl." Tyler kissed Natsuko's forehead with a smile as Lina returned with two chocolate bars and too much preoccupation to notice.

"I got you a Snickers, and a Cookies and Cream Hershey, and a handful of Lindt balls."

I took the cookies and cream Hershey bar and smiled up at Lina. "Thanks." She smiled back. Because it was fine to just be a normal twenty-three year old girl. The diaper didn't matter. No one even knew. I sucked on the chocolate bar while we walked, my eyes glazed into a dizzy stare. It tasted so good...

"I don't think I've ever seen her so..."

"Content?"

"Yeah I guess."

"She's been through a lot, Lina. Simple pleasures mean so much to her now, they center her." Honestly, walking three steps ahead and involved with her chocolate bar, Natsuko was mostly oblivious. "But that she's been through a lot means she might not be quite the same girl you remember."

"Yeah I got that..."

I nearly walked into the street, but Tyler grabbed my wrist. I looked up at her with glossy eyes and licked the rest of the wrapper clean. I handed Tyler the wrapper without thinking and she found a trash can for me. Lina watched us.

"You have to have someone's hand across the street, Natsuko."

"...why does she?"

Lina sounded concerned, and Tyler smiled reassuringly. "She was plucked up off the street in Mexico, remember? She told you, right? So around roads she needs to stay close to people."

"Oh..." Lina felt foolish, honestly, and she handed her best friend one of the Lindt balls and took her hand, looking at Tyler as if for approval.

I unwrapped the chocolate and put it in my mouth. I liked small chocolates. Hershey's kisses. Lindt balls. They could be put in my mouth and sucked on for a long while. It was glorious. I didn't even remember the rest of the walk home. Just the bliss of chocolate and the feeling of my hand in Lina's.

• Like 3

So now also Lina looks at Tyler “as if for approval”? 

Tyler seems indeed much more effective than Yuko at pulling the right strings of the persons she wishes to control. In Yuko’s place, I would start to be concerned!

This could go a lot of ways.

Lina could embarrass and shame Nat over all the baby stuff, then get thrown out by Tyler. But that doesn't feel too interesting.

She might get clued into what's going on (with the way Nat's being treated. Not what caused it) and join in the teasing and doting herself, though from a very different POV than Tyler.

Things might go very well until Yuko gets home. Then the Hunt is on. O_o

Lina could decide she wants to be a baby too and she and Nat will become twin baby sisters who sometimes do things that are very un-sisterly-like-unless-you're-in-Alabama. (Okey that one's less likely, but it could happen right? Right!?) :D

So many possibilities! 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

This could go a lot of ways.

Lina could embarrass and shame Nat over all the baby stuff, then get thrown out by Tyler. But that doesn't feel too interesting.

She might get clued into what's going on (with the way Nat's being treated. Not what caused it) and join in the teasing and doting herself, though from a very different POV than Tyler.

Things might go very well until Yuko gets home. Then the Hunt is on. O_o

Lina could decide she wants to be a baby too and she and Nat will become twin baby sisters who sometimes do things that are very un-sisterly-like-unless-you're-in-Alabama. (Okey that one's less likely, but it could happen right? Right!?) :D

So many possibilities! 

All of these are way better options than what ACTUALLY happens o_o

Btw I love hearing theories like this. ❤️ Thank you for taking the time!!

28.)

"Wow, so this is your sisters place, huh? It's so..." Lina approached the large window overlooking the city in the living room and then turned around. "Corporate."

"Well, you know Yuko. She likes things like she likes things. Why don't you take a seat, I'm just going to call Yuko from Natsuko's room. Did you want to come, Nat?" More accurately, did she want her diaper changed.

"Y-yeah, I'll uh. Be right back, Lina. Um. There's pop in the fridge." I hurried after Tyler, careful only to move as much as I needed to. I walked stiff, because I didn't want to crinkle. I just wanted to keep this little bit of my life hidden from everybody. When the door closed behind us, I sat down on my bed. "...do we have anything less... uh... kind of... thick?" I could just wear a pad or something, couldn't I?

"Well, you only have one type of diaper at the moment, but we can talk to your sister when she gets home tonight about maybe getting a variety. Some thinner ones, or even something more stylish or low-cut." Because this conversation was definitely the sort of thing Tyler imagined growing up to have. "Why don't you think about what to wear over it while I change you." Tyler pulled a knob on the wall above the storage cubes, and out pulled a large platform from the wall, embedded secretly inside and topped with a soft padded topper at just the right height to be recognizable for what it was — a changing table.

My cheeks went a little pinker and I shook my head. "I don't need that... I'm not a kid, Tyler. And anyway, I can change myself just fine. I just... let you 'cause..." Cause she was nice and she offered? Probably. I could do it, though... we both knew it.

"It'll be easier for me to do it,” she said simply, and that was enough. I never seemed to argue anymore...

Tyler lifted the girl onto the edge of the changing table, which she'd claim was a desk for the small room if questioned, and it held her weight without even wavering. Honestly, Yuko had planned out a pretty great bedroom for her baby sister and associated babysitter, and Tyler couldn't help but be impressed. "Lay back, hunnybunny."

I was in new clothes. I didn't really want to wear my pajamas - it was only three in the afternoon - but Tyler insisted and gave me another Lindt ball. And by the time I was toddling back out into the living room, I was in one of my Winnie the Pooh nightgowns. Or one of Yuko's. Who even knew Yuko wore something this childish?

"Well, I didn't know this as a pajama party — I would have brought my jimjams." Lina's tone cut a little bit as she eyed her friend from the sofa, dressed in a childish nightgown and with melted chocolate smeared around her lips and a dazed expression.

"Will you be staying for dinner tonight, Lina?" Tyler did her best to avoid addressing the catty comments, and redirected the conversation.

"Yeah, sure, whatever..."

The suitcases were in my room. It was just the three of us now. No Yuko, wherever she was. She was supposed to repaint my room today, wasn't she?

"I'll get started on cooking."

That left Lina alone with me. I tugged my nightgown down, trying not to move one bit...

"So it's true what she's been rambling about? You're really that torn up over all this, the kidnapping and stuff?" Lina frowned as she looked at her friend, then deflected her gaze away. "You come home, tell me you're wearing diapers for an art project and get high with me, and you're all good you know. But then now I find out that you're still all traumatized and shit?"

"...I... I'm not traumatized…” Right? I didn't need a therapist or anything. Honestly, I never even thought about that place anymore. I probably should, but it paled in comparison to the facets of today's problems. Like shitting myself... "Yuko just thinks I need some down time..."

"I guess I see that." It was more and more clear as the day went on that Natsuko was not her usual self, but Lina was intent on fixing that far more effectively than anything some stuck up business majors could offer. She smiled reservedly and reached into her purse, pulling out a cigarette tin, and inside with a half dozen tightly rolled and quite fat blunts. "I've got just what you need."

I opened my mouth in awe, just for a moment, and closed it again. I looked down at my shoes. I remembered last time, the things Yuko said. And how I slept afterward. Maybe it wasn't best... "Um... I really can't... not at Yuko's... sorry..." I just couldn't do it here. She'd know... and she was already opening her house to me.

"Come on, Natsuko, we'll do it in your room, nobody's gonna know. And this stuff is given to trauma victims to help them chill out and mellow anyway, what's the harm? Just our little secret to help you relax." She smiled coyly and looked over her shoulder toward the kitchen, then at her best friend. "You're giving them a chance to help you, right? Give me a chance, too."

"...I really can't. I'm sorry, I can't..." Least of all because there was no way in hell I was letting Lina into my bedroom. It wasn't ready yet! It looked like a kid's room. And with the way I was dressed? And she clearly hadn't forgotten about the diaper, either. Did she know I was still wearing them? Probably not. I was being obnoxiously careful... "Maybe later... um... at the fair... next week..."

Lina shrugged her shoulders and picked one of the carefully rolled joints from the case and snapped it shut, then, right there on the sofa, she lit it up and took a deep draw from the tip. If words wouldn't persuade her best friend, maybe actions would. That was the thing, too, objectively Natsuko loved weed. It was like her second favorite drug, and for her to get better she needed to remember that, as far as Lina was concerned.

...it did help last time. I was so smart, too. Like, I came up with the art project thing in a heartbeat. The perfect cover for what I was wearing. And now I couldn't get a single word out. I swallowed hard while Lina took another drag, and I leaned over the coffee table to grab at the joint. "Fine. One hit. Quick."

"See?" Lina giggled, trying to stay quiet about things so as not to attract the attention of Tyler. "This is you, Natsuko, this is who you are so why deny it?"

///

The joint was mostly finished, when Tyler approached and quickly put the pieces together of what was going on. She didn't look mad, though, just... disappointed. And worse was that Natsuko was looking right at her, and Tyler hadn't yet said a word.

"I only had a little bit!" A little giggly, but like, not even that much. I mean, it made me feel better, but it made me feel heavy, too. Honestly, I only had, what, two hits? This would go through me in half an hour, probably. I smoked too much for how little I'd had. "I swear, Tyler!" I was in the kitchen with the girl, trying not to be as loud as I was.

"I'm not sure that Yuko is going to be able to forgive you for this, Natsuko. She's going to be so disappointed — after last time, you promised, remember? You're so jumbled right now, and we're trying to put you back together, but you doing this just shows that you don't even care. That you're happy to be," mercifully, she lowered her voice, "in diapers, for the rest of your life. Is that it?"

That shut me up. I knew Tyler was trying to help. I shuffled awkwardly in the kitchen, the crinkling of the diaper quiet beneath my nightgown. I was dizzy... "I'm sorry..." I was, too. I did want her help... "I just... I am so anxious around her, because of... I just thought it would help, I'm so sorry..." And now it was just making it worse. Nothing was easy anymore...

Tyler sighed, switching from stern disciplinarian to loving mother figure like a car changes gears, and a moment later her arms were wrapped around the girl warmly. "We don't have to tell Yuko, okay? Not this once. But please don't make such a silly decision again, hunnybunny, you're better than bad choices. You're a Fujin, right?"

“Right..." I was ushered to the dinner table and sat on the spot by the window. Honestly, whatever high I'd gotten from the weed wasn't doing anything now. I guess it's pretty easy to kill feelings like that. I sighed and leaned against the table. At least I didn't feel quite as inhibited. And I bet Lina was still pretty high. Less to worry about...

• Like 4

29.)

"Hey, uh, Tyler? Why do you have like, a dude's name anyway?"

"Well. I prefer to think of it as my name, really."

"Yeah but. It's meant for a boy."

"You think so?"

"Yeah like. Like how milk is meant for cows you know? And how diapers are meant for babies?"

That comment surprised Tyler, but she didn't skip a beat. "I don't think it's quite like that. Some people love milk, and some adults wear diapers for whatever reason. That means that milk is theirs, and those diapers are theirs. That's simple, isn't it?" Where had that come from, anyway? Could she tell?

Lina smiled at me, condescendingly, maybe. Maybe I was reading into it. I felt so stupid. She was probably still high. But normally she was cool when she was high. Maybe she was less high than I thought. I didn't know. But though Tyler defended me, we were all on edge. On edge because I was in a diaper, on edge because Tyler was trying to hide it, and on edge because Lina clearly knew I was still wearing them...

"I made udon. Do you know how to use chopsticks, Lina? Or do you need a fork like Natsuko?" Strategic topic change. Lina giggled.

"What?"

"What do you mean what?"

"Nat is Japanese."

"Yes."

"She knows how to use chopsticks."

"No."

"Of course she does!"

"Isn't that a bit racist to presume, Lina? She doesn't, and there's nothing wrong with that."

"I can have chopsticks..." But Tyler wasn't lying. I really sucked with them. Even as a kid, I always got a fork. But Tyler sighed, getting the three of us chopsticks. And we sat down to eat the noodles. Who would even eat noodles with chopsticks? You can't twirl chopsticks...

So, a few things happened as a result of Lina's taunting and Nat's subsequent response. The first was that Natsuko got quite whiney over not being able to get the food to her mouth. The second was that high-as-a-kite Lina giggled at her frustration. And finally, Natsuko dropped noodles on her nightie like an incapable child. "Oh hunnybunny, let me get you a fork..."

Like some fucking miracle from Satan, Lina could use chopsticks just fucking perfectly! UGH! I spun the noodles around my fork and tried not to make eye contact with anyone. This whole thing was so humiliating! I just wanted Lina to go home. I wanted her out of here... but the food would help her, wouldn't it? She'd come down from her high and stop being a pain in the ass...

Notably, Natsuko had yet to mess her diaper today, and that fact made for a quite bemused Tyler, given this as her third meal today and that wasn't including the chocolate she'd had numerous times. If that happened when Lina was here, well... it would be a lot easier to convince the best friend that Natsuko was truly in need of care and help.

“I made pudding for dessert, who wants some? It's dragonfruit." And flax.

"What the fuck is a dragonfruit."

This was hands down the worst dinner I'd ever had. The sideways remarks by Lina were almost too much, and it didn't help that Tyler kept falling into them. And then there was me, eating my pudding with glossy eyes and quietness. I just wanted this meal to be over. I wanted Lina to go home...

Lina mellowed a little after dinner. Well, after three servings of pudding, and then collapsing on the sofa. And by mellowed, more accurately it would seem like she just returned to her usual slightly bitchy and honesty-pledged self. "How does your sister not have Netflix, though? Like how does this even happen?"

"Tell me about your honesty pledge, Lina?" It had come up over dinner.

"Oh, well, the world is full of liars. So I tell the truth no matter what, because someone's gotta.”

"That's it?"

"Mmhmm. Like, I think you're a bit fucking creepy."

“This is gonna be great..." I sighed and sat back in the chair I had been in before. Honestly, I didn't feel so great. I think maybe I ate too much. Or maybe I was just getting sick. What if that's all this diaper stuff was? Maybe I was sick! I should see a doctor...

"And you don't think that's just a crutch for you to lean on to be mean to people?"

"Well here's the thing, alright. The better a person is, the less harsh honesty they'll have to hear. So I'm only mean to bad people."

"Right." Subject change time. "Hey Natsuko, do you wanna sit with me and I'll do your hair?"

Lina looked at me. She watched. Honestly, I don't think Tyler really understood Lina. Lina didn't blurt out all her thoughts. But when she was asked a direct question, she answered honestly. I actually liked that about Lina... "Um... I'm okay... I might go to bed early..." Take the hint and leave Lina!

"Oh no no, you've been chronically and repeatedly AWOL. We are watching a movie!"

"I think that's a good idea." And it would give Natsuko's body some time for the fireworks to happen. "If you open that cupboard by the TV you can see Yuko's blu-rays; how about you two pick something out and I'll make some chocolate-covered popcorn?"

"Not gonna help?"

"I'm fine..." While Lina might be content on her hands and knees going through the cabinets, I sure as fuck wasn't. I stayed in my chair, careful not to move in the slightest. My stomach felt a little sick, and I curled up into the chair, careful not to crinkle too loudly. When would Yuko be home?

"Oh awesome, your sister has shock flicks." Actually, lacking all time and motivation to enjoy films, Yuko instead subscribed to a service that purchased any movie with an aggregating rating of 8.8 or higher and shipped it to her. It helped to present her as cultural, in-tune with trends, and also to entertain guests. And in this case, it seemed to do just that for Lina.

Lina was just working on getting the blu-ray into the player when I felt a dizziness in my stomach. Familiarity kicked in, and I climbed up from the chair a little too fast. But she didn't hear the crinkling, right? Of course not. I went into the kitchen where Tyler was drizzling chocolate over popcorn, and I tugged on her sleeve. "Hey, hey, hey... bathroom, um, gotta go to the bathroom..." I was whispering. Gosh, was I blushing?

"Oh, right. Hold it for a minute, okay? I'm just going to finish this up, because if I stop the popcorn will be too cold for the chocolate to stick to properly. Here." She handed Natsuko a spoon from the bowl of chocolate ganache, covered in slightly soft and lovely gooey chocolate, to pacifier her. And distract her. And measure how long she could wait. "Go sit on the sofa, I'll get you in a minute."

"Tyler!" Why did I even go to Tyler. I should have gone straight to the bathroom. The door wasn't even closed. Why did I go to her...? "Forget it, I'm-" She put the spoon in my mouth, covered in chocolate sauce, and cornered me against the cupboard, standing between me and the exit to the kitchen. My eyes glossed over...

"I don't want to spoil your popcorn, hunnybunny. Now please be patient, you can hold it for a few minutes." Tyler lifted the girl up onto the counter by the stove, which was probably the least hygienic thing possible given what was to happen, but it positioned her like a child and would draw Lina's attention in a few moments if things went to plan. The girl sucked absently on the spoon.

I sat on the counter like a child. A child with dizzy eyes, sucking on the spoon. And you'd think I wouldn't go sitting like that, because it didn't make sense. Physics and stuff, right? But sure enough - about 90 seconds later - I felt the mush mold around my bottom, filling the seat of the diaper.

"...okay." Lina had come to the kitchen when she realized she was alone, and she'd stopped when she'd seen her best friend sitting on the counter with the spoon in her mouth, her nightie hiked up and her diaper visible. And then, moments following, she heard her best friend fart. Or she thought she did, until she saw the way she squirmed, the way she lifted subconsciously, and oh the way she smelled. There was no question what she'd done. And Natsuko kept sucking on the spoon, because it was about the richest chocolate imaginable.

"Shh. Don't make fun, don't talk to her. Come in, quietly, don't draw attention..."

I kept sucking on the spoon quietly, my eyes on my feet. I barely even noticed it happening. But when Tyler came over and helped me off the counter, when I had the room and rest of my mess tumbled out of me into the diaper, I sure felt it then. I blinked, taking the clean spoon out of my mouth, and looked up at Tyler and Lina with burning cheeks. Did... they know? No, they didn't... right? I felt water on the edges of my eyes. Just... just get Tyler to change you. Then it'll be better... don't draw attention...

Lina had a lot to think about. Like, you know, why her best friend was wearing diapers, why she had just shit herself and why she didn't even seem to care. Why she was acting like nobody could tell when she smelled horrendous. What Tyler's deal was, and what the heck was going on in general. All she managed to get out, though, all that she was sure wouldn't cause issues, were a few simple words. "So... how was that chocolate?"

Lina was learning, it seemed. Or, at least, she realized something was very amiss with her best friend. Maybe now she'd be useful and useable. And if she wasn't, she just wouldn't be allowed back here, simple as that.

"...good..." Wow, okay. I was definitely blushing. My face felt really hot. I went over to Tyler and put the spoon in the sink, looking up at her with a forlorn expression. She smiled down at me and I tugged on her sleeve as subtly as I could. She had to change me... she had to...

"Um.. I'm gonna... um... I'll be right back..." I inched my way past Lina, very careful to keep my distance, to not crinkle. Tears were still on the edges of my eyes. Just get to your room, Nat...

"You go to your room, hunnybunny and wait for me, I'll be in there in a minute." This time, no allusion of some phantom phone call needed to be made, because everybody here knew why she would want to go to her room — and Natsuko would be far too focused on her diaper and the state of it to notice that no such excuse was given. Tyler just wanted a few minutes with Lina.

I toddled into the room and closed the door. And the second I did, I started to cry. Softly, but crying nonetheless. When had I... how had I? I was on my way to the bathroom! But I stopped to talk to Tyler instead... to ask permission? No, that wasn't it. And I got distracted... I didn't get it. I didn't. I wiped the tears away, trying to center myself. I just needed to get changed ASAP. I needed to prove myself to Lina...

"She's unwell, Lina. Ever since she got back. They did stuff like this to her, made her wear diapers, and do these things to humiliate her. And she's got a long road ahead of her, and right now the hardest thing is that she's having to face all this. It's why she's staying here. Do you want to stay a part of her life, and help her? Or do you want to go away and not come back?" Tyler looked over her shoulder and at the hall. "I need to go change her diaper, Lina. You give it some thought."

"She knows," I muttered to myself, tears in my eyes. I didn't argue about the changing table this time. I didn't protest when she changed me. I just let her clean me up, I let her put a new diaper on me. Cleanliness. Powder. It was starting to be the best thing about my day: a dry diaper. This was what my life was becoming...

"Your tummy's an impatient little brat tonight, huh? Well. Lina still wants to watch a movie, and we have chocolate popcorn. We could bring the comforter off your bed and I could cuddle you up to me?" There was no denial. Lina did know, and there was no point hiding it. But nor would it do anybody any good to just talk about the extent of it, either.

"Okay..." She helped me up, flattening out my nightgown. I felt so much better, even knowing Lina was there, watching me while I had my accident. She might even know about it. About what I did. And if she did, she'd rain hell down on me. That girl teased like a tenth grade cheerleader... and I wasn't looking forward to it. I followed Tyler out of my room. I held the comforter in one hand and her sleeve in the other. I just wanted to hide the rest of the night...

Tyler gave a very stern look to Lina on the way out, and Lina held her tongue, though she watched her best friend walking, knowing now that she was wearing diapers, that she needed them. It was a lot to take on, a lot to understand. And how do you have a social life when you can't even control your bathroom habits? It was awkward.

"Lina, we're going to sit Natsuko between us because this is a scary movie, okay?"

"Sure." But she sounded every bit as restrained as she was being, just teetering on the edge.

So I sat by Tyler. And though I was between the two of them, I was cuddled into Tyler's shoulder. It was instinctive. This just happened nowadays. I always tugged on her sleeve. I always held her hand. This was my life now. And it wasn't so bad when I was dry. It really wasn't. But Lina wasn't watching the movie, she was watching us. I never cuddled with Lina when we watched movies. Actually, I wasn't the cuddly type.

• Like 4

This story is soooo good!

I wonder what Lina will ultimately decide? Will she be supportive or just be like "Nope. Too fucking wierd. Peace!" *yeets self out the nearest doorway* XD

Also where is Yuko in all of this?