LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

16 hours ago, diaperpt said:

look draw? 

Fixed.

16 hours ago, diaperpt said:

I'm starting to develop a theory, but then you always blow them up within a couple chapters. I wonder how long it will take this time.

I love hearing theories, even if they are wrong!  Sometimes they are even better than the actual plot. XD 

17.)

"...you get everything?" Nat was giggling when she tumbled into the limousine, and she crawled up onto the seat, flashing her diaper to the street, and then to me as she turned around and pulled the door closed. She smelled like... "Were you smoking, sis?" Smoking things that were definitely not legal in this state!

I giggled again and smiled, but shook my head. Because Yuko's a bit of a priss. And honestly she needed to tone it down. "Nope. No idea whatcha mean." Like, it wasn't my fault. Lina offered. And so what? It's my life. I'm grown up. I didn't even know why I was bothering to lie. "Let's go. Come on. Off we go."

Nope. She had to know this was not appropriate. I cupped her chin and looked her in the eyes, and spoke very very clearly. "You don't do drugs, drugs are for bad girls. Are you a bad girl, or are you a good girl? Do you want to be a good girl?" I reached into the candy caddy on the side of the limousine and produced a chocolate bar, holding it up so she could see it.

My eyes went wide and glossy. It wasn't even a second before my bottom lip was trembling. The idea of being a bad girl... I wasn't. Of course I wasn't! I was good... and the chocolate was for good girls, and I was good, I was! "...y-yeah... I'm a good girl..." Wow. Talk about immediate regression. It was like I was back in that hotel room...

"And good girls do what they're told, don't they?" I moved the chocolate a little to the left and right as I spoke, drawing her gaze like her eyes were glued to the shiny wrapper. "If you're a good girl, you do what you're told. Lift your skirt, and put your hand on your diaper. Now, sis, prove to me that you're a good girl, unless you want to be a bad girl..."

...I didn't want to. I mean, of course I didn't. But I didn't want to be a bad girl, either... and it wasn't my diaper... it was just... a diaper. That I was wearing. But my cheeks were scarlet and I felt small and silly, so I lifted my skirt, pushing my palm to the front of the diaper. I was shaking just a little, humiliated and ashamed.

"That's your diaper, sis, you need diapers, because you're a good girl, and good girls wear diapers." Slowly I began to unwrap the chocolate bar from its shiny packaging, my voice steady and smooth while I spoke. "Your diaper helps you to be good, it reminds you not to make bad choices. And using drugs is a bad girl thing to do, isn't it?"

I nodded softly, looking at my feet. I regretted it. I did. Because I didn't know it was a bad girl thing. I mean, of course it was, right? But the dizziness and the giggliness was fading. Now I was just in a spinning car and forgetting why I was here in the first place. What had I done wrong again? But she put the chocolate bar in my mouth and I sucked softly on it. I didn't really care after that...

Clearly letting her see Lina was a mistake. Natsuko kept one hand on her diaper up her skirt, and used the other to nurse the chocolate bar in her mouth. She didn't bite it, didn't chew it, because then it would be over too quickly — she held it and she sucked it and her lips got melted chocolate around them and her hand, too, but she didn't seem to mind. She wouldn't be seeing that friend again, giving her drugs like that...

I took a nap. I think? Maybe I just fell asleep on the couch. That's the thing about weed - when you're not giggling with friends, you just want to sleep. When I woke up, though, my diaper was wet. I should have expected it, but I didn't. I pulled myself out of Yuko's bed and looked down at the padding for the first time. Ducks? White, rather than pink. But so big, so loud. And now stained yellow... where the hell did Yuko even get these? And where was my skirt?

"Oh, you're awake?" Tyler had peered her head into the bedroom when she heard the noise, and she smiled softly. "Yuko went to get dinner; she said if you woke up to wrap you in your blankey and put you on the sofa, and she'll change you when she gets home." There it was. Tyler had now seen Natsuko in a diaper, a wet diaper, knew she needed changing, and was completely casual about it. "She also said not to make a fuss, or you won't get to have any of her special chocolate pudding for dessert."

I looked up at Tyler, my cheeks going crimson, and I quickly yanked the blanket off the bed, wrapping it around me. She watched with a sincere smile and I looked away. Chocolate pudding sounded nice, though... "Knock before you come in, damn… and I can..." change? "get dressed on my own..." What the fuck was happening here...?

"I'm supposed to tell Yuko anytime you curse, hun, so you should just be more careful. She said you could have your blanket because you'd be shy, but that she won't let you in the future if you're a bad girl." Tyler motioned to the doorway and stepped aside. "Now hop to, little missy, I'm watching Adventure Time and you're gonna miss it if you keep pouting."

I was... entirely taken aback. I mean, really. I'd known Tyler my entire life. I was four years older than Yuko, and Tyler was always very timid around me. Shier, because she wanted to make a good impression on Yuko's family. She respected me. But the way she talked to me now... it was so vastly different. And what was worse, I was responding to it... I wrapped the blanket around me and followed Tyler out to the living room, sitting on the sofa with a squish of the diaper under my butt. My cheeks were so red...

"There's a good girl." Tyler leaned down and kissed Nat on the forehead, then sat down next to her with a bowl of chocolate covered pretzels in her lap and un-paused the show on the television. It was like the fact that there was a 23 year old girl in a wet diaper next to her on the sofa was the most normal and ordinary thing in the world. She offered the bowl to the girl with a smile. "You can have a few, but not too many or you'll spoil your dinner."

I ate the little pretzels. But I didn't, really. I sucked on them until all the chocolate was gone and I spit the pretzel out, leaving it on a paper towel on the sofa. And I did that with one after another, my cheeks warm and my eyes glossy. I felt so warm, and before I could think twice, my head was on Tyler's shoulder...

So Tyler knew a lot more about what was going on now — Yuko had been very informative, and had given her some basic directions on pulling Natsuko's strings, because if all went well, Tyler would be her full-time caretaker in a few weeks time. But still, to see her so meek, so pliable, so reliant on care and in need of love and direction... it was baffling to think about who this girl actually was. When the door opened, and Yuko returned, Tyler smiled and spoke quietly to Nat. "Lay down on the sofa, hun. Yuko will get you changed while I dish up dinner, okay?"

"...y-yeah..." Tyler got up from the sofa and I looked up at my sister with dizzy eyes. The taste of chocolate was still on my tongue and I felt dizzy all over. I laid back on the sofa and looked up at the ceiling, not even thinking about how my sister as undressing me, how she was changing me out of a wet diaper. What the hell had my life come to...

"You're such a good girl, sis. Making all the best choices." I changed her. I changed her diaper, on the sofa, with Tyler in the kitchen and completely able to see. And Natsuko let me. This was for the best, I knew it was and always had, and she knew it, too, I bet it was finally starting to sink in.

She helped me up off the sofa and I snatched for the blanket. I was in a new diaper, a fresh diaper, a dry diaper. And I... was happy about it. Like, I was happy I wasn't wet. I didn't even care that I wasn't in panties. What was wrong with me...? "...I'm... um... I brought clothes from home... s-so I'm gonna go change..." Wow I sounded weird... quieter...

"Well, I'm going to give you a bath after dinner, so how about we eat together for now, and we can figure out clothes after your bath, okay?" It was one of those choices that parents give children, which was to say not too much of a choice at all and more of a... compulsory alternative. "Come on now, Tyler has dinner all dished up and we're gonna sit at the table together. You can bring your blanky.”

I didn't like it. I didn't like how Yuko was acting, or how Tyler was acting. Because it made me feel small and warm and it made my face hot. But I listened because I'm stupid. So I sat at the table with the blanket over my lap, playing with my fingers in front of me. This was so weird. Why was I wearing this again? Right, because I kept wetting the bed. But it was the middle of the day...

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 4

Seems like leaning on Nat that early would've been very risky. Like, what if she started openly associating Yuko's treatment of her with the treatment she got at the hotel? That would've been bad. O_o

I’m wondering about what can still go wrong in Yuko’s plan. I have some hopes in Lina coming to rescue, but not much since I guess she really does not care so much about her friend.

The other option is karma, that in this story has the promising name of Janus...

18.)

"Okay, so we have orange chicken, and bourbon chicken and sweet and sour pork."

Tyler set the bowls down in the middle of the table with the meats, and then one big one with the two large fried rices poured in. She started to dish her plate up, and I took a plate to do the same... only I was dishing up my sisters. Shamefully, Natsuko had eschewed our family and cultural heritage and didn't even know how to use chopsticks. I set the plate down in front of her, and gave her a fork and a spoon with a smile, before starting to plate up my own. Tyler and I would eat with porcelain chopsticks, like adults.

I didn't care about using a spoon. Or a fork. But I cared about using these ones. They were small and plastic and were not meant for adults. Not meant for me. So I put them down on the plate and crossed my arms over my chest. I needed to air my grievances... "Yuko. I don't like this. You treating me like I'm a kid. I'm your older sister. And I'm... I'm tired of this."

"...hmm?" I looked at her, and I looked at the fork and spoon, and then smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry, sis, I eat all my meals traditionally. I only even have those for when Tyler has to babysit Neesha," her three year old sister, "I'll get something more age appropriate tomorrow, I just forgot you didn't know how to use chopsticks yet." There, crucially, I completely invalided her protest, and drew one point to the forefront which I then destroyed. "Be a good girl, okay? We have company."

I opened my mouth. It wasn't even about the fork! It wasn't about the spoon! It was about exactly that! Talking to me like that, and making my cheeks red and telling me to be a good girl! And it was about this stupid diaper, and acting like I needed it! But when I said "You're still treating me like a kid!" she said "Don't you think you're being a bit silly, now?" And I couldn't think of anything else. Because I was being silly. Even if it was true, yelling about it was so stupid... so I ate with the stupid fork.

Who said raising kids was difficult? I could do this, and my kid wasn't even a kid ~ she was my older sister, given actual purpose and benefit to the world. I spoke to her with all the dignity of a parent, but with much more love than ours, and while she pouted quietly and ate, Tyler and I discussed things.

"Are you still looking at the investment in Greencastle Shire?"

"Oh, the uh..."

"Pork bellies."

"Absolutely. I want to stretch my portfolio to seven figures before..." I take over the company, yes, and Tyler knew that, but Natsuko didn't know it yet.  So I improvised: "we start the rollout of phase 3."

I had no idea what they were talking about. Business stuff. This was so like her. Leaving me out of the conversation. I finished my chicken and pouted to myself, playing with the sauce on my plate. It was already Monday. I had classes to teach this week... so when dinner was over, when my sister was cleaning up, I said, "I need to go home tonight. I have work in the morning."

"I'm not sure that's a good idea, sis, after we've been through so much I think it's best the two of us take a few weeks to recover and relax." I'd actually already had her put on leave, but I'd have liked to avoided telling her that for the sake of her not freaking out. After all, she was still a ways from complete compliance. "Chocolate pudding?"

She started to serve up bowls. I pouted and crossed my arms over the table. "I need to go. I can't just not go, especially without talking to the staff... I have two classes a week I'm teaching right now. And all my paints and stuff are back home. I can come right back over tomorrow evening, alright?" Logic. Smart. No room for argument.

"You're not thinking straight, sis, I let you out of my sight for twenty minutes today and you went and got high. That's not a good thing to do, is it? A good girl doesn't do things like that." I held the bowl in front of her, the chocolate pudding rich and dark and luxurious, and smiled. "I'll take care of what needs to be taken care of. You're going to be good and stay here and focus on getting better."

"I can do whatever I want," I said flatly, though her words didn't seem to leave room for discussion. Nor did mine. I didn't have to sit here and be bossed around by my little sister! I took a bite of the pudding, though. Daaaaammmmnn. Wow. Okay... I took another bite. Another. It tasted like Heaven…

"And what you want," I took her chin, and she tried to shovel another spoon of pudding between her lips, and subsequently missed, "is to be a good girl, isn't it?" One more day of uncontrolled wetting, and I was going to bring the fiber in her diet up to very high levels to help encourage the next phase of her regression. Once she was amply anchored by her complete diaper dependence, I'd be able to stop with many of the facades.

My cheeks were rosy and her fingers held my chin firmly in place, looking up into her eyes. Everything felt foggy, though, and I nodded instinctively. She didn't let go, however. She took the spoon away from me, the bowl away, and held my cheeks.

"Are you a good girl?" she asked.

And again, I nodded. "I'm a good girl," I muttered.

As reward for her compliance, I slipped the spoon between her lips. And then I loaded it up with more pudding, and I continued to feed my sister. My older sister. My baby sister. Helpless and reliant, compliant and wonderful. So long ago I should have done this, I should never have allowed things to get as out of hand as they did — she needed structure and to be controlled.

I finished the whole bowl of pudding. I didn't think twice about Yuko feeding it to me. I didn't think twice about the dizzy haze of it all, or my red cheek and the smiling corners of my mouth. It was just nice. The chocolate and her kindness and everything. And then Tyler came and helped me back to the sofa. Which was nice of her too. Everybody was so nice.

Chocolate. Who would have thought chocolate could be the downfall of an adult human being? Janus really knew what he was doing when he put me in touch with those guys. How many times had they done this before? To whom? They were so sure of themselves, so refined. Honestly, I wanted to invest in them and bring them onto the company payroll to deal with dissidents! Tyler and I sat on either side of my sister, and Natsuko had her head on Tyler's shoulder contently, while the cartoons played on the TV.

I didn't sleep because I wasn't tired. Probably a lot to do with having napped, and slept in. That was just the way today was going. But curling up to Tyler on the sofa, my sister on the other side? It was nice. Until the haziness of the chocolate started to go away. But I didn't get indignant. I got a little embarrassed. And my cheeks were pink. But I didn't move...

We'd had Chinese for lunch, and she'd had chocolate pudding, but not too much to drink — so I didn't expect her diaper to be wet. I would increase her fluids day by day to reach my goal with her, but there was no hurry. She was mine now. She whimpered a little bit, though, and I looked up from my iPad and the stock market prices I was investigating, and saw Tyler looking down in concern. Natsuko whimpered a little more, but didn't get up — her eyes stayed fixed on the television. Did she need to go the bathroom, I wondered?

I leaned up off Tyler's shoulder. It had only been a minute or two. A slight sensation at first, like I always used to have, but I was desperate now. I just needed to get to a bathroom. I remembered back when I could hold it for hours and hours. And now I couldn't do minutes? Why… "I.. um... be... right back..." I stumbled to my feet, down the hall.

I kept the bathroom locked. I'd tell her that it was just a thing I did because I was picky about guests going through my things, but honestly despite the fact the door did have a key lock, I seldom used it. By the time she got there and figured it out, though, she'd not be able to hold it in long enough to argue. So I didn't go after her. Well, I did, I just counted ten before I did. "Everything okay up here?"

"Y-yeah......" Things weren't okay. Things really weren't okay. I was holding the handle to the bathroom tight, my fingers unable to fully unclench themselves. My body felt weak, like I was going to fall over. Like my knees would give out. But they didn't. I leaned hard against the wall, trying to ignore the growing wetness between my legs. And what was worse, I'd left my blanket on the sofa...

"Oh hun, come here..."

That was Tyler, proving right that moment why I wanted her as my sisters caretaker ~ she walked past me and to my sister and then picked her up like she was nothing, hoisting her into her arms. She ran fingers through her hair and cooed softly. "You tried, princess, you really did, and that's what matters. You're not in any trouble, how about I get you changed while your sister gets you a yummy piece of chocolate?"

Wow, Tyler, damn.

She took me into Yuko's room. She carried me. I mean, Tyler was just like, a couple inches up on me. But Yuko and I were really thin girls. Carrying short distances probably wasn't a problem for someone like Tyler. But at the same time, I'd never once been carried before. And... and it shut me up fast. She laid me down on the bed, my cheeks redder than the pillow cases. I couldn't believe this...

So far, only I had changed my sister. Well, me and the blue eyed man. But Tyler wasn't going to wait for due process — I saw her lay Natsuko down on the bed and I went to get chocolate.

"You did your best, precious girl, you're such a good girl and oh so pretty." She untaped the yellowed padding with the pictures of the ducks and began to go to work with the wipes, cleaning the still-warm pee away from the older sisters skin.

I didn't argue or throw a fit. I didn't do anything. I had little tears on the edges of my eyes, because I'd had an accident. Because I was half a second from the bathroom - even if it was locked - and I couldn't hold it. It was only a couple minutes. I didn't understand. But the way Tyler spoke to me, the things she said... no tears slid out. She was so nice to me. So nice I didn't cause any trouble. And the wipes were warm somehow, which made the whole changing experience a lot nicer than I thought it would be...

I guess I expected there to be a struggle, for my sister to be throwing a fit when I got back with the little individually wrapped piece of chocolate, that I'd need to take over and calm her down. But to my surprise... Natsuko was laying calm and quiet as Tyler tended to drying her skin, and my friend was telling her all sort of kindnesses about girls her age and how this wasn't all that unusual. God, she was so impressive.

The smell of baby powder filled the room, covering me, and a new ducky diaper was taped up over my body. Tyler patted the front of it with a smile and leaned down to kiss me on the forehead. I was dizzy when she helped me to my feet. I thought I was going to fall over. I looked up at her with very red cheeks and glossy eyes. When had she gotten so confident...?

Discretely I handed Tyler the chocolate, and she unwrapped it with a smile, holding it deliberately up for my sister.

"Here comes the chocolate express, stopping at all stations on the way to Good Girl Village, population Natsuko! Open wide, princess."

There was no way she was going to get away with that, Natsuko was going to flip... but she didn't. She went pinker, and she... she smiled. She was getting into this!

I opened my mouth and Tyler put the little piece of chocolate on my tongue. My cheeks were so rosy, and she looked so happy. And the chocolate was so good, so I had to smile. I mean, I had to. Even if my sister's best friend did just change my diaper after I'd had an accident. What did that even matter?

Sorry for the late chapter!  I'll try to post more soon.

• Like 3

19.)

"It's crazy, right? Like we've been back a few days now, and she's still regressing, even though the program was technically finished before we left." My sister was napping in my room, and Tyler and I were in the study at the other end of the apartment, still speaking in relatively hushed tones just in case she woke up. "I can't believe this can be done to a person." Of course, I was thrilled.

"She's cute," Tyler said with a smile.

"Don't go losing your way," Yuko told her. "We gotta stay on point. This all has a purpose."

"I don't mean it like that, Yuko. I just mean, she's cute. Like this. I mean, I never saw your sister but this big paragon. A rebel and a genius. And she was always so intimidating. I don't know..."

"The thing is, she's always rebelled. Always pushed away from authority and order, always defied. And I think for the first time she's seeing the joy in structure and in being taken care of. Which helps us, because in the end she ultimately has to be the one to tell father that she thinks I'd be better off being left the company," I flipped through some reports on my iPad and sighed, putting it down. "I can't believe you changed her, Tyler, I thought for sure she'd freak out."

"Yeah, I thought so too. I mean, I've changed my cousin's and stuff, so I knew what I was doing. Though it's a little... unwieldy on an adult." She played with her hair, a small nervous smile on her lips. All in all, she was loving her new position. Not only to see one of her role models in such new light, but to be becoming the role model herself. Plus, how cute was Natsuko!!

"You realize that the next phase has her using her diapers for everything." It was something I could tolerate in smaller amounts, but for which I was most proud to have hired a caretaker for. "It's important that there are parts of her adult life that are completely cut away, and a permanent reminder that she's just a little girl." Of course, Tyler knew all that, I just had trouble believing she wasn't even a little put off by the idea.

"That's fine."

"You're so weird."

"No, it's just like. I've dealt with it with my cousins. And it's whatever. Honestly, she's just like a kid. Just cuter!" Honestly, this whole idea was so interesting to Tyler. She couldn't imagine a better job than taking care of Natsuko Fujin like this. And she couldn't imagine a better girl to make into her babysitee.

"You're totally smitten." I laughed brightly. I didn't know if she was, or what it even mattered if she was — I trusted her to be professional about it, and to keep her personal feelings aside from her duties to me. I mean, my sister was beautiful, after all. But by the time I was done with her, truly and honestly, it's not like she'd understand romantic feelings anyway.

"I'm not smitten," Tyler said, a little indignantly. The directness of her words, though, was very unlike her. She looked away. "Your sister's always been so impressive to me... I just... like that I get to be impressive to her, now. I always looked up to her, more than you did... and now..." Maybe she was a little intoxicated by the ordeal. Not that she wanted to humiliate Nat, or embarrass her! But to have the roles reversed? It tingled.

"Well, you're going to get plenty of time to impress her, Tyler — I've got a month to put into this project and then I'll be expecting her to be ready to sign the contracts for the rights to the company. From there, you'll be her full-time caretaker and you can decide how much that means. If you want for her to be an infant barely able to move, that's fine, or if you want to take her to the park three times a day and have her more of a toddler or young child, that's fine as well." She was going to be making so much more in this role than she ever would with her degree, too.

"Alright, yeah." Tyler didn't know what she wanted. This, now, was enough. Did she want Nat to be okay with it all, to not get embarrassed, for her cheeks not to turn that soft pink? Tyler liked that soft pink... but this was so far down the road. No sense worrying about it now. "I should check on her."

• Like 3
10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

18.)

Huh. Well that went better than anyone expected! Tyler really has a knack for this. She was a good choice.

10 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Who said raising kids was difficult? I could do this, and my kid wasn't even a kid ~

I've actually had this thought that maybe after Nat's regression is complete (which at this rate will be in about 4 chapters) the dramatic tension will come from Yuko finding out that having a full-time, trauma-filled baby on her hands isn't quite as fun as she thought.

We'll just have to see how it goes.

7 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I think I like Tyler so far. :)

Tyler is such a good girl!  I am super into here tbh.  

5 hours ago, thedman said:

Also I am continuing to love this story

:D THANK YOU!  You keep reading, I'll keep writing! ❤️ 

20.)

I woke up only half an hour later. Dry, thank the lord. But no skirt, and no blanket. Walking around in just the diaper was becoming normal now. I hated how normal it was...

"How was your nap?" Tyler was leaning on the door frame to the bedroom with a warm smile, watching the girl as she walked from the bed to the window, completely at ease with the fact she was in an uncovered and very exposed diaper. "Yuko had to head down to her office to sign some things, so it's going to just be you and I until tonight, Natsuko." A chance to test boundaries...

I'd taken two naps today. I mean, sure, one was because I was high. And the other was only like an hour long. But I couldn't even remember the last time I took a nap... "Uh... it was fine..." I tried tugging down my blouse over the diaper, but it didn't help much. What did it matter? She'd changed me, now... I couldn't believe I let Tyler change me...

Tyler approached the girl as she stood by the window, and then with all the confident boldness of an invisible thief, she slipped her finger into the girl’s diaper to check if she needed changing. This wasn't the worst of it, though, no no, the worst was that she a) didn't even ask if she was wet and b) continued to talk like nothing was unusual. "It's such a nice view of the city from up here, isn't it? I know that Yuko wants to move into something bigger soon, with some more space, and she wanted to go higher. To her, the higher the floor the more prestigious."

"....y-yeah...." Wow. Okay. Yeah. Okay... I was really, really glad I wasn't wet. Tyler took her fingers out of my diaper and acted like it didn't happen. But it did happen. I knew it happened. She knew it happened. And the redness of my cheeks sure as hell did. I couldn't even talk. Why had she just done that...? She could have asked...

"I guess I get it, like being able to stand in front of a vast wall of glass and look down on an entire city... I can't imagine what that must be like." Tyler, after all, was not born into money, and was far from it. But she'd get a salary for her work as Natsuko's caretaker, and when the company fell to Yuko, she'd get to live in whatever place she bought on whatever floor. Honestly, Yuko had plans for apartments one above the other, with hers on top and Tyler and Natsuko on the lower, between which she'd fit a staircase. The girl had big ambitions, but as the results upon her sister made very clear, when Yuko wanted something little got in her way.

"I guess..." I left Tyler at the window and went to my suitcase. I found some pajama pants. The sun was starting to go down. Maybe 6pm or something. I wasn't going to leave the house again tonight. But I had work tomorrow, right? We never finished that conversation, earlier... I pulled my pajama pants on over the diaper. They barely fit....

"Oh, I brought my Wii over, I wondered if maybe you'd wanna play a game? Yuko's never really got time or interest in games, she says they're too childish — but I think they're great." And now that Tyler had said those words, it meant that Natsuko admitting she did want to play was tantamount to her admitting she was more childish than her sister.

"...I guess..." I never used to guess. I always used to be sure. I'd say yes, I'd say no. Now I was never sure which. Was I going along with Tyler because she was nice to me, or because I wanted to play games with her? The line was so blurry now. Still, she led me out into the hall and then to the living room. Sure enough, we had a Wii set up.

Nothing was accidental. Nothing was left to chance. Isolated from her art, her apartment, her friends and her life, Nat had little to guide her perceptions as to who she actually was, and indeed had two people in her life now who were ensuring who she was becoming was someone quite different. Someone uncertain, and unsure, and cute and polite and sweet and needy. So Tyler played the games with the girl who had been such an idol to her, someone so impressive. And she rewarded her any time she won — or lost and was polite about it — with little pieces of chocolate.

I'd stopped caring about the crinkling of the diaper. I wasn't even paying attention anymore. I was playing Super Mario and Wii bowling and not doing so well but sometimes really well, and I'd get excited when I won, and I'd get chocolate, but when I lost I got pouty and still got chocolate. And everything was so nice. A perfect evening, in its own way.

As before, Tyler checked the girl’s diaper and this time she found it to be quite damp, and not warm enough to be all that recent. "Come on cutie, let's get you changed before your sister gets home — we want you to be as cute as possible for her, because she's been hard at work so she can spend tonight with us."

My cheeks were pink and I looked down at my feet. She didn't hesitate to lower my pants, to put her finger in my diaper. Which was wet this time. Because I wasn't paying attention when I was playing Mario. And I felt stupid for it. But she didn't make me feel stupid. She just said stuff that made me blush. "I... can do it myself..."

"But why would you, hun, when I'm here to do it for you and make sure it's done right? And you want it done right, you want to impress Yuko and make her proud." Slowly but surely, Tyler had begun to learn the potency of absolutes, and she took the girl by the hand. "We don't want you to get a rash, either, so come along now."

"...but, but I can do it..." Tyler led me into the bedroom and laid me down on the mattress again. I held my pajama pants up around my waist, looking up at my sister's best friend. I couldn't do this. I had to make a stand somehow, right? I had to tell her no. I had to do it myself... I could do it. I would do fine... getting myself in another diaper. A new diaper? When had I given up on panties...?

"We'll work on that, but for now it's much better to be a good girl." Natsuko Fujin wore diapers. No, she needed diapers. She didn't always, and it was nothing physical so far as Tyler knew (as Yuko hadn't mentioned that element).  But the well-known socialite of the Fujin Dynasty, the girl set to inherit everything... now here before her, timid and shy and broken in the most adorable way. "Let go now, hun."

Stand up for yourself! Do something! Say something, Nat! You're not a baby. And you're not going to wear these anymore. Or... or at least change yourself, fuck. But her words felt so strong. How did I get my words to sound like that. I tried to sit up. I managed. The wet diaper under me. My cheeks were so red. Say it. Say it! "...n-no..."

"You're going to get a rash if you make this much of a fuss, sweetie hunny." Tyler put her hand on her best friend’s sister’s cheek and smiled as she gazed into her eyes. "You are just so cute, Natsuko, so adorable and perfect and precious. And I'm going to take good care of you, you know that. I've always taken good care of you, haven't I? Lay back now, be a good girl or do I need to tell Yuko that you're being naughty?"

I felt my back hit the bed. No, no, no... that wasn't right. I shook my head and tried sitting up again, but she pushed me down by my stomach. She took off my pajama pants, untaping the wet diaper. My cheeks were crimson. What was wrong with me? Just get up. Sit up. Say no again... but no words came out...

"Oh, you made big wetsies this time, didn't you hunnybunny?" The baby talk was Tyler's idea, and she didn't know if it would fly or not, but right now everything was bound to be trial and error. She found it thrilling and exciting to be able to find new buttons to push. She was going to make Natsuko her own, diminish her and strip away her adult humility while bolstering her shyness with the other hand. How intoxicating...

My cheeks went even darker, and I lost the ability to make eye contact. I closed my eyes tight, my breathing uneven. I was receding into myself at her words. I wanted to yell, to scream. But no sound came out. I was so hopeless. The warmth of the wipes touched me again, cleaning off the wetness I'd caused. I was so humiliated.....

"And how is my favorite little girl?" I'd gotten in during the diaper changing, and I sat on the edge of the bed and rubbed my sisters tummy while Tyler worked on her diaper dutifully.

"Go on, hunny, tell your sister about all the fun we had on the game?"

"Oh, I don't believe that ~ the Natsuko I know is terrible at games."

"Oh, you think so? I think our little princess is pretty fantastic!"

I couldn't talk. I couldn't even think of what to say. This wasn't right. None of this was. I wasn't a baby... and I was in diapers. I shouldn't be in diapers. I was so embarrassed. They finally stood me up, and I almost fell. I actually tripped right into Tyler's arms, but she helped me stand back up on my feet. What was wrong with me?!

"Oopsie daisies, that was close." Tyler laughed and smiled and propped her Natsuko in her arms, brushing back her hair. "And absolutely adorable." This was to be one of her tactics — to reinforce at any avenue how cute Natsuko was, to make her start to like her new status, but to humiliate her at many turns as well and bring her conflict.

"Well, I ordered tempura for dinner, so how about we all go sit down and eat. I bet it'll help." Tempura specially made with flax meal...

Again, sorry for the delay.  Animal Crossing got me!

• Like 3

21.)

Dinner was a little boring. I wouldn't talk. My head was spinning with ideas. Thoughts. Ways that made my chest hurt. Things were so different. They were supposed to be the same. I wanted to tell them I had work tomorrow, but I didn't think I'd be going either way. Why didn't I get a say? How as I supposed to tell them off? It wasn't working...

"They'll be in tomorrow to do the work on the study that's been planned." I was going to move my study area to my bedroom, and have the study renovated behind closed doors. A wardrobe put in for my sister, for all her new clothes I'd buy her, and an elegant staircase set into one end leading to the bed along the top for Tyler. Opposite the wardrobe, a bed with slightly raised edges and full-height posts on each corner, a soft mattress with protector atop it, and the functionality to become a crib later on. And of course, plenty of space for toys, as well as storage cupboards in-built for diapers.

"Oh, that's great. Will you be around?"

"I'll be in and out, but you can take good care of princess, right?"

"I'd love to. We can play Wii together again."

We talked like she wasn't even in the room.

I needed to make a stand. I needed to argue. I needed to say something. I thought about it. I was in a diaper. Just a diaper and a t-shirt. Not even the blouse anymore - a t-shirt with colored sleeves. Where did they even buy something like this? But at least the diaper was dry. And I didn't need to pee. I'd be fine. I just needed to relax. After dinner. Then I'd do it.

After dinner, though, were plans — the room was darkened, and popcorn brewed up in the kitchen, with a batch of chocolate-coated for Natsuko, and the projector screen lowered for a movie. Though the space was compact, I made the best possible use of it, and the three of us sat on the sofa, Tyler and I on either side of Natsuko, with the movie about to start playing in 144" of glory.

I was building myself up for it. Talking myself up. Just do it. Make a big deal. The movie was from Disney. Or Dreamworks? I didn't know. I hadn't seen a kid's movie in forever. But it confirmed what I thought. They were treating me like a child. And I wasn't gonna stand for it. I just needed to think. I just needed to figure it out. I wasn't watching the movie. I wasn't eating the chocolate. I was planning. And I was doing a really good job, too. Count to three. Stand up. Talk. Direct.

So a few things happened when my sister stood up. I guess firstly, I didn't expect her to — not in the middle of the movie. I was surprised, and so was Tyler, and one or both of us would have admonished the girl if the next thing didn't happen immediately following. An hour after ingesting a large meal of flax-meal tempura, and with a steady diet of chocolate and no opportunity to use the bathroom like an adult, my sister voided her bowels into her diaper. Immediately. Audibly. She didn't even get a word out of whatever she might have been planning to say, like it snuck up on her.

...no. No. NO! I felt the mess slide out of me, into the seat of my diaper. It had happened once before, only once, and after an entire day of struggling. And now. The wet sounds filled the room. The smell of my shame. And then the tears started. And they really started. I just started to sob.

Tyler moved into action, cuddling up my sister in her arms and cooing to her, even as it became apparent that Natsuko wasn't quite done with her messing — she continued, even when being held.

"Shhhhh, shhh, hush little hunnybunny, accidents happen, accidents happen and you're not in trouble, you're a good girl, Natsuko, you're such a good girl, and oh-so-cute."

I clung to Tyler's arms and sobbed into her shoulder. I couldn't stop. I couldn't. More mess pushed into my diaper and I cried even harder. The smell filled the room. I was so ashamed. I was so humiliated...

Tyler picked the girl up, held her in her arms, which unfortunately had the effect if squishing the mess around her diaper, reminding her more deeply of what she'd done, of the control she no longer had over her body. But Tyler held her, and she swayed from left to right like a mother soothing and swaddling a crying infant, and she played with her hair over her ears, and hummed softly. If the smell had offended her, Tyler didn't seem to show it.

I cried for so long. So hard. Constantly, endlessly. The movie played in the background. And I just sobbed. Until it hurt my head to keep crying. Until Tyler couldn't hold me anymore and had sat me back down on her lap. The mess in my diaper pushed against me with the way I sat. I couldn't stop crying, even as I was fading away from it. Even as I stopped hyperventaliting, tears still rolled down my cheeks.

We made the decision not to change her right away — to continue the movie, even as she sobbed. To feed her popcorn. To normalize it, because this would happen at least once now every day, and she couldn't go expecting to be changed immediately. So Tyler held her on her lap, and gently bounced her up and down, and I offered her popcorn.

I finally stopped. But the humiliation? It didn't go away. Nothing did. I felt it seep into me. The room smelled foul. That was me. My fault. I was so helpless. So small. So childish. Pathetic. Little. Little girl. Good little girl. Why was I fighting? Why did I want to go to work tomorrow? I just wanted to stay home... I just wanted to stay here...

When the movie ended, Natsuko was quiet. Not crying. No distressed. Not even eager to stand up and run and hide away — Tyler stood up, and helped my sister to her feet, and Natsuko looked at her expectantly, waiting for direction. It was so...

Arousing. Not the smell. The smell was worse than she thought, but manageable. But just the way she looked at Tyler, the way she needed her, Tyler couldn't help herself. She was actually aroused. "Let's get you changed, little hunnybunny."
"...okay..." I didn't argue. I didn't say I wanted to do it. I didn't. I really didn't want to know what I'd done. I just wanted to be in a nice dry diaper. A clean diaper. I wanted to feel clean again...

"We'll get you a bath, too, okay?"

"Uh huh..." She took me into the bedroom, my hand in hers, and the smell followed us.

It was a scent that Tyler knew she'd need to get used to, but crucially, it was one that Natsuko would need to as well — it would be common. Regular. Normal. She was a baby anew, thrust back into an abandoned part of life that had elements of familiarity. Comfort. Safety. Being cared for. Tyler started to draw the bath, and then she approached the girl and untaped her diaper, gently wiping away as much as she could with the diaper itself — and the smell got much worse when the diaper was off — then finishing with wipes while she bath ran.

I was naked. Naked in front of Tyler. I wanted to care, but I didn't. I just wanted to be clean. I didn't care. I didn't care about anything but getting clean... so Tyler helped me into the bath. I sunk into the bubbles, like I had with my sister. It was so different. She wasn't family... she wasn't Yuko...

Tyler bundled up the diaper and the filth and everything and sealed it away in a trash can with a lid — actually, the diaper pail made to order that would go in her new room, but Natsuko would hardly know that. She turned her attention back to the girl in the bath, and began to clean her. Long, tender, soft moments with the wash-cloth, drawing warm water and myriad bubbles over her olive skin. "Wash away all the doubt, and all the fear and confusion, hunnybunny, and leave only the sweet little good girl."

When Tyler finished shampooing my hair - I didn't even try to stop her - she drained the water out of the tub. I went to stand up, but she sat me back down. I blinked up at her, but she only smiled. What was she doing? She came back a second later with a tube of cream, rubbing it on her hands and then into my skin, into my armpits, my legs, and...

So compliant. So charming and obedient. She questioned with her eyes for a moment, and then deferred trust to the adult. Tyler rubbed the cream into places both intimate and not and faced no resistance from the girl who was just utterly pleased to be clean. "This is going to tingle a little, hunnybunny, but you need to be a good girl and just sit there with it for a little while for Tyler, okay?"

"Y-yeah..." Her fingers ran up my legs. Rubbing the cream in. Adding more where necessary. And then between my legs. My cheeks were scarlet. I bit hard on my bottom lip. No one had ever touched me like this, even if it wasn't sexual. I closed my eyes tight. Breathe, breathe, breathe.....

Genital contact was part of the job description, but only so much as it might be for a nanny or caretaker of an actual child — just where needed and never sexually. Not that Tyler didn't find the girl attractive, especially now, naked as she was, Tyler found her quite attractive, but she also honestly started to regard her as a child, too, and that kept things in check. She massaged the cream into places between the girl’s legs and it already started to tingle beneath her arms and upon her legs.

Everything tingled. Everywhere the cream touched. I was dizzy from the smell of it. Still, better than how I smelled before. And when it was over, when she was content with the way it had worked, and I was content with the way she'd touched me, she rinsed me down with the shower. And with the cream, all my body hair came out, too...

Smooth. Not smooth like the way people would be when they shaved, not manicured, tended to, trimmed and primped — no, not this time. Smooth. Smooth like babies were, unblemished and untarnished by adulthood. Properly nude, and easier not to change out of diapers. Speaking of which. "Let's go into the bedroom and get you into a fresh diaper and a cute nightgown." She wrapped the girl in a towel which felt impossibly soft now on newly nude skin, and directed the girl.
I wanted to yell at her. But I'd figured it out, honestly. I knew what the cream was going to do, and it did. And now I didn't have body hair. And my skepticism was so much less, now. It was obvious. I was going to be a little girl from now on. And Tyler and Yuko would make sure of it. When we got to the bedroom, without complaint, I was put into a diaper and a nightgown. Not one of mine, or one of Yuko's. One with Hello Kitty on it. A young girl's nightgown, in my size...

It was remarkable to Tyler just how much filling her diaper had changed the girl — and her changes happened in an inhale and exhale manner, truthfully, tomorrow she had no doubt that the girl would have reverted a little bit. But now she was compliant. And lovely. And polite and cooperative. And Tyler brought the girl to her sister in the study so say goodnight.

"All ready for bed, sis? You look adorable, did you pick that out?"

"Tyler did..." My sister patted my head and kissed me on the cheek.

"Sweet dreams," she told me, and went back to her work.

Tyler walked me back to Yuko's bedroom and helped me under the covers. She kissed me goodnight and left me alone. And though I was exhausted, I wasn't exactly tired. And it gave me time to think. Time to figure out what to do... how to handle tomorrow. How to fix this...

• Like 4
14 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

20.)

You know, normally I find your Dom characters kinda intimidating. At least until about the halfway point when it becomes apparent that what they're doing really is for the best. But Tyler is just so fun! And I love her gentle teasings and how much she herself enjoys them. :D

14 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Tempura specially made with flax meal...

I take it from the context that flax meal has a certain effect on one's digestive system? ;)

12 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

21.)

Oh wow. Normally we don't get to messy diapers until near the end of your stories. But then, this one seems like it's going to be a complete flip of your average tropes. We're not even halfway done and already she's almost a full baby. Maybe the conflict moving forward will come from Tyler wrestling with these new feelings of dominance and what they will likely make her want to do? ;)

23 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Tyler was leaning on the door frame to bedroom

The trigger words and phrases are now well embedded. She's still embarrassed, but can't stop it. I keep waiting for the other shoe - or diaper - to drop!

Animal crossing, huh? I was beginning to worry about you!

19 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

But Tyler is just so fun! And I love her gentle teasings and how much she herself enjoys them. :D

Tyler is TOTALLY my fav CG we've written in a long time! :D  I'm all about that cutesy stuff.

11 hours ago, diaperpt said:

Animal crossing, huh? I was beginning to worry about you!

I've literally been doing nothing but AC for like.  Three days.  It's wonderful. >//< 

22.)

My sister messed her diaper last night — and right around the time she was standing up to pitch a fit, I was sure of it. I'd have had sympathy for her, honestly, but it couldn't have come at a better time, a grand gesture to show her that she needed to be cared for. I didn't wake her the next morning, Tyler did — with a finger down her diaper to check that she was wet, which she was, and then a ritual changing of her diaper without so much as a word to her.

I was not in a good way. Tyler changed my diaper - wet of course - into a dry one. I'd figured it out. They were making me into a baby. Or rather, they were abusing what had happened to me. Using it to make me act like this. Right? But I didn't have to cooperate. I was going home today. I wasn't a baby, and they couldn't treat me like this... I just had to find the right time to talk to Yuko...

"Breakfast." I handed the bowl to Tyler, who then took it and sat down in front of Natsuko on the bed with a smile.

"Hey chica, we want to make sure you don't have to go through that again, like last night." It was clear what Tyler was referring to, the messing, and she actually sounded concerned. I was concerned, too, because this wasn't part of the plan. "So this should help to bind you up, and I'm going to help you with some exercises today to help your muscle control."

Tyler... stick with the plan. What are you doing? I'd need to speak to her sooner rather than later.

"....uh..." Why would she do that? Was it unpleasant for her? It sure as fuck was unpleasant to me. Maybe they'd gotten in over their heads. Maybe they were realizing on their own how fucked up this was, and now they were trying to help me? But that didn't make sense... "Okay..."

"Great." Of course, the breakfast wasn't anything like that — it was made with the same things to make certain that the girl failed, but Tyler was more observant than Yuko was and had spent enough time looking up to Natsuko to guess at what was going on behind her eyes. "Here, you eat this up," she was supposed to feed it to the girl, "then you go shower. I think until we're done, you should probably keep a diaper on just in case, right? So come see me after your shower and I'll fix one for you. Are you okay with that?"

What the fuck was she doing?!

"...I guess..." She smiled and got up from the table. Leaving me alone. With the bowl. An adult spoon. I looked up at her, a little confused, but she only smiled and walked away. So I ate. I ate, and I went to the bathroom. It was unlocked. No resistance... what was happening...?

"What the fuck are you doing, Tyler? You can't get soft on this." I'd waited until the shower started, and even then only dared to speak above a hushed whisper to my best friend, in the study with the door closed. "Have you lost your mind? You know what will happen if she gets her hands on the company.”

"You gotta calm down." But Yuko was fuming. She thought Tyler was betraying her. But Tyler wasn't. She smiled down at Yuko with that innocent smile she had. "She wasn't herself today, Yuko. She was going to throw a fit."

"Then we'd put her in her place."

"This way is easier."

"Letting her feed herself, and change herself and shower and use the bathroom? That's easier? For who? She's finally starting to accept this." And okay, yes, she was quiet and contemplative this morning, but what did that even mean? She'd be put in her place one way or another and she'd learn her lesson. I didn't get this...

"She knows what you're doing."

"I doubt it."

"No, she does. And this confuses her. And this makes her doubt herself. Makes her question making a big deal about nothing. And when we resolve a couple more things, later, then we'll tell her." Or rather, Nat would make her stand. The one she was going to make today. But even if it was done tomorrow or next week instead. That was more power on their side.

I thought about the harm in her figuring it out, but remembered one of the conversations I'd had with the Blue Eyed Man. He spoke about creating this as a refuge for her, not as a punishment. To give her much worse things, and how that would make being a little girl so much more preferable. Desirable. Maybe Tyler was onto something. "So you just did that so she'd become uncertain in her resolve? Then what...?" Okay, so I was less angry now — and actually felt a little foolish.

"I'll give her some latitude today. Let her make her own choices. And she'll make certain choices all by herself, like using her diaper, right?" After all, the girl's breakfast offered her very little choice. "She'll come to realize the childishness is her own. That our behaviors are a result of them not the other way around.”

Okay so that.... that made a lot of sense. More than I cared to admit or to consider, and I frowned a little bit. "I'm going to trust you, Tyler, but I've put a lot of money into this project, so I hope you know what you're doing." Not to dehumanize my sister, I didn't see her as a project, per se, but I saw this transitionary phase as one. "Who taught you to be so brilliant, anyway?"

"That'd be you." Tyler smiled down at her friend and went back out into the bedroom. She had to get stuff in order.

• Like 4

This #22 starts to shift the balance between Tyler and Yuko. It also returns to a topic I have dear: the choice vs. the illusion of choice...

Not that illusions are to be despised. As Woody Allen teaches us in the ending of Shadows & Fog, we need our illusions:

Tyler knows how to play the long game. They were definitely leaning too heavily on Nat.

Now I'm beginning to wonder if the dramatic tension moving forward will be between Tyler & Yuko rather than Yuko & Nat? Will Yuko start getting possessive if it appears Nat prefers Tyler to her?

23.)

The shower felt amazing. Even if the water was too hot against my newly smooth skin. I rinsed my hair. I washed my whole body. I just wanted to feel clean for once. Even after the bath last night, I still didn't. And when I got out, I wrapped myself in a towel and looked in the mirror. Grow up, Nat.

"There's a hair dryer in the cabinet behind the mirror," Tyler spoke through the door to the girl, having heard the shower turn off, "you push the edges of the mirror and the whole thing slides out like a pantry in a motorhome." If there was something to be said about Yuko it was that she was all for efficient spaces. "Do you need any help?"

"I got it..." The mirror slid out of the way and I pulled the hair dryer out. It didn't make sense for me to use it, but time away from my sister felt like a blessing right now. I was already late for work. I really needed to go home. When I came out of the bathroom, in only a towel, my hair was dry. Tyler wasn't waiting for me. Yuko wasn't even home. Were they really over treating me like a kid?

In the bedroom, there was a package of diapers by the foot of the bed where they'd been since last night, white with duckies, and the faint sounds of a phone conversation coming from the study. Not that Tyler wasn't completely aware of what the girl was doing at that moment, she just wanted to give her some time to see if she came to her for help with her diaper.

I ran my fingers over the plastic of the diaper. It was soft in my hand. Comforting, in its own way. I didn't even really hate them. I just wish I didn't have to wear them... I wasn't a baby, I really wasn't. But they sure were comfortable. I put the diaper back on the pile and went to try to find some clothes in Yuko's closet. I needed something to wear comfortably...

"Those are really cute." Tyler had come to the bedroom, and saw Natsuko holding up a pair of hotpants with star-prints that Yuko would never wear, and were probably a gift or something purchased on a whim. They also would never cover a whole diaper, either, but they were cute nonetheless. "You should try them on." No mention of the diaper yet.

"...not my style..." Honestly, I wondered if my sister had any jeans. Didn't I bring jeans? Where was my suitcase, anyway? I shuffled uncomfortably away from the closet. Tyler watched with a smile.

"I need to go home," I said softly. She couldn't keep me here. I knew that. But I still said it like I was asking permission...

"If you like you can, but I thought you and I were going to work on helping stop something like yesterday happening again, right? So you should lay on the bed if you still want that, and I'll get you protected just in case, and then we can start?" Though Tyler brought with her plenty of questioning inflections, too, hers were certainly not the asking permission sort.

"...I..." I shuffled nervously between her and the bed. My chest was dizzy. Her words were heavy... "I guess... I mean, I don't need... I mean, I really don't... shouldn't be..." Ugh, this was so stupid! Why couldn't I just say no? Because I didn't trust myself, honestly. Because I thought I'd wet the couch again... "Okay..."

"Great." Not good girl. Not any praise or anything else needless or senseless, just a single word: great. Tyler picked up the diaper off bed and then unwrapped the towel from the girl. She was so cute it almost hurt, and she was only going to get cuter the more she realized how helpless she was. For today, she needed to feel like she was independent. Of course, after today’s breakfast it was only inevitable that she realized how dependent she truly was.

Tyler dressed me in the diaper. I let her. I didn't even complain. But I got to pick out my clothes. There weren't any jeans, not that I could find. So I wore one of Yuko's skirts and a nicer top. Compensating, maybe, for how old I felt. I definitely looked older. I almost even looked 23, if it wasn't for the crinkling...

"Your sister said that she needs us to head out for a little while today because she has some clients coming over, so how about we go out to a park or somewhere nice, and we can do some exercises to help your body get better?" Okay, so maybe it was a little mean to have her do what was inevitable in public, but it would only be all the more poignant for it — and it would give Yuko a chance to get the study renovations done.

"...I need to go home..." Would she let me? Would she let me leave, just like that? It was hard to know. Obviously this was a game to her, to Tyler. To Yuko, too. They were playing with me. It was so annoying! But I was an adult. I didn't have to listen... why was I listening?

"Okay." Okay. Yup. Okay. "Let's walk there together, okay? And if you change your mind and want me to work with you on helping your muscle control a little, we can find a nice place in the shade and do some exercises, alright?" She was never going to make it home — and that was the intent. But by putting the idea that she could choose to, and then having it taken away by her own actions, it was only going to strengthen her submission.

I didn't believe her. But sure enough, we were walking down the street. Yuko lived in New York with me, so it wasn't the worst thing in the world. Still, at least two miles away. That was a 45 minute walk. And with the diaper, it wasn't the most comfortable thing, either. At least the weather was nice...

"You know Yuko is closing a pretty big deal today, she's under a lot of stress and is really glad that I'm around to help out with things, especially so soon after all that trauma. She says she's fine, but really she's not. She's not even close to fine." Well, she wasn't shitting herself and wearing diapers, but still. "I wish she knew it was okay to be a little vulnerable sometimes."

"...I guess so..." I didn't really think about it that way. I guess maybe this wasn't so bad. Even if I was in diapers... that was their fault, not my sister's. She wasn't making me use these. She was just helping me cope with it. I was the one that kept having accidents. My stomach was grumbling, and we were only just getting to my side of town. I didn't feel so well...

"Hey, wanna sit down for a while? The weather is amazing, right?" This time of year, in New York, it so often was. There were kids playing in a nearby playground, and there were people throwing frisbee and playing with their dogs. And right by us was a park bench, secluded and comfortable and not directly in the sun. "After being locked up for a week, you must miss the sun."

“Yeah…” I sat next to Tyler on the bench and looked down at my shoes. Or Yuko's shoes. Did I not bring shoes...? "Um... why are you... I mean, why are you doing this? Looking after me? You should be looking after Yuko... I can take care of myself..."

"You know your sister well enough to know that she won't let anybody take care of her. And I'm taking care of you because you went through some bad stuff, and if I can take care of you it gives your sister one less thing to stress about, which helps her." Tyler played idly with the back of the girl’s hair and tilted her head back, smiling. "That and I've always really liked you, Nat, and it's nice to be able to help you out."

I felt a bit of color on my cheeks. I turned away from Tyler and looked down at my shoes. She was so stupid sometimes... stupid girl. A cramp hit my stomach, a hard one, and I recognized immediately... "W-we gotta go." I stood up fast, hurrying out of the park. Bathroom. Bathroom. Um. McDonalds... on 14th... down that way... but the light was red.

I didn't say anything, because I didn't need to, because I knew full well what was happening to the girl — knew that the breakfast was intense and that her control was barely existent. The light was red, and the intersection would cycle all 8 possibilities before it got back to us, and worse still people were starting to crowd around us, hemming us in. I took her hand and smiled. "Sorry, I don't like crowds that much, so this helps me." Right. Give her the illusion of power and responsibility.

I didn't make it. Gosh, I didn't even come close. The light was still red when I felt myself mess the diaper. When I felt it fill up with my shame. The smell, now, was less. Less than last time, because we were outside. But still there. And I was holding onto the lamppost and trying so hard not to cry. I couldn't do this. Why was this happening? I was a good girl...

Everything from Tyler was sympathy — she waited until the crowd crossed the street, and then wrapped her arms around the girl, pulling her face into her chest and rubbing her hair. There would be no point in her going home now, of course, or even trying to make it to the bathroom. The most logical thing would be to go back to Yuko's, and Tyler need only wait for the girl to suggest that herself. "Let's go back to the park, away from people, okay hunny?"

"N-no, no... no, no... wanna go home... back to Yuko's please..." I was crying. I tried so hard not to, but now I was really crying. And it was making a scene... "C-can we get a cab... or... or something..." Something so I didn't have to walk home like this. Something so I could change as soon as possible.
"I'll call a car, hunny." Actually, that was always the intent, and Tyler picked her phone out of her pocket and called the number in the text message from Yuko. It wasn't like any taxicab company would want her in their cars right now, anyway. Tyler took her by the hand and started to lead her away from the now-filling-back-up intersection while she spoke on the phone to arrange the car.

I couldn't understand, no matter how hard I tried. This whole thing was a bad dream. My accidents. The incident on the street corner. I just didn't want to leave again. I didn't want to go to work. I didn't want any of this. I just wanted to stay inside with Tyler and Yuko and never let anybody see me again. That's what I'd decided…

• Like 2

Will Tyler insist on the strengthening exercises, so to help Nat to declare her “decision” to stop bothering to regain control?

Will Tyler find a way to also “help” Yuko overcoming her supposed share of trauma?

1 hour ago, Bonsai said:

Will Tyler insist on the strengthening exercises, so to help Nat to declare her “decision” to stop bothering to regain control?

Will Tyler find a way to also “help” Yuko overcoming her supposed share of trauma?

Find out next time on... UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT! *cue theme song*