LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

I have a hard time to fully understand how Yuko does reason. 

From one side, she’s callous and determined to get everything under control, destroying any obstacle on her way.

On the other, when she finally has full power on those that might represent a threat, she does not finalize her scheme.

She could have easily got Nat locked into a nursing home and Tyler does not seem all that hard to manipulate (deal with), but no: both times she had the possibility to hit a definitive strike, she just let them be “half cooked” and still potentially a threat.

It’s all very dramatic, but not very logical.

7 hours ago, Bonsai said:

It’s all very dramatic, but not very logical.

Short answer, emotions are hard.  Contrary to a lot of the things she does, Yuko isn't a sociopath.  She has very strong emotions, but she has been taught that emotions get in the way.  So she tries to ignore them.

On 5/11/2020 at 5:08 PM, Wannatripbaby said:

Evil Lolita Club. Another S&P story with a bit more sadistic flair than their usual stuff. I had to back out because it just made me feel bad in a time when I really didn't need that in my life. 

If you enjoyed the Yuko + Lina scenes here, you'll probably like ELC. Here, I'll grab the link for you. 

https://www.dailydiapers.com/board/index.php?/topic/64131-evil-lolita-club-complete/

On 5/12/2020 at 12:53 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

Evil Lolita Club is a very... aggressive story. XD  It's definitely not everyone's cup of tea.  But Trip is right - if you like the Yuko/Lina stuff you'll get along great in ELC.  I think Yuko/Lina is a bit more intense than anything in ELC, tbh.

Thanks, I guess that's next on my list!

• 1 month later...
On 5/12/2020 at 7:07 AM, Sophie ♥ said:

Additionally, I've heard from readers with ADHD and dyslexia that the colors are quite helpful.  I'm not sure that's a universal thing, but I'm glad our weird style seems to have some fringe benefits.

As someone with both ADHD and dyslexia, I’d like to say thank you and I love the colors.

Also, that was an amazing story! It was so well done. I liked the multiple twists that happened and I have a strong feeling that within a week Linda will walk out of that toxic relationship she has with Yuko. Well done S&P!