LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Under New Management (Complete)

2 hours ago, Sparkle Dust said:

However, if your ending doesn’t contain Natsuko  telling her father “I’m an adult baby Daddy!!!!”  I will be super duper disappointed.

Psh I'm an ABDL writer, of course that's on the table!

On 3/30/2020 at 8:03 AM, Wannatripbaby said:

Lina could decide she wants to be a baby too and she and Nat will become twin baby sisters who sometimes do things that are very un-sisterly-like-unless-you're-in-Alabama.

Love it! ???and it will be interesting to see how Lina reacts.

30.)

"You should have told me. It's not like I wouldn't understand, Nat. You went through this big fucked up situation, of course it's going to take a shit on your life." She frowned. "No offense, or whatever." Tyler was in the kitchen, the lights dim, the movie finished and Lina having spent much more time watching her best friend. The best friend whom, at that moment, was rubbing her eyes sleepily. "I can't believe you just wanted to disappear and ditch me when all this fucked up shit is happening. Aren't we best friends?"

...this was... a little out of character. I mean, not a whole bunch, I guess. But like... "I... I didn't mean it that way..." I guess I'd fallen asleep. Probably best, because the movie was supposed to be scary. I'd probably have an accident. Though I guess I did either way... ugh. "I'm sorry... I just didn't know what to say..."

"Yeah, well. The way I get to find out that you're all fucked up is to see you shit yourself on the kitchen counter, Natsuko. And then I find out you've like, replaced me basically, with this other chick." There were a lot of things that Lina wasn't and one of them was bitter or jealous, but even so it was hard not to hear that in her voice. Or maybe betrayal.

...okay, so she knew. At least that was settled. Even if it shut me up.

"Seriously, talk."

"...I... I just don't know what to say..."

"Well what were you thinking? Who is she, anyway? Why is she talking about changing your diapers? She doesn't, does she?"

"...I... well, she..."

"Ugh, Nat!"

"I'm... I'm sorry, I'm not..." I used to keep up with her banter. I used to. What was happening?

"Is she even a friend of your sisters? Or is she like, a professional nanny or some shit? Like there's no way an adult changes another adult’s diaper without getting paid for it, Nat, it's just not fucking possible." Despite the anger, Lina did her best not to sound disgusted. I mean, she was into shock films, right? So a little shit was no big deal. But the betrayal was. "Tell me, Nat. Just be honest."

"She's... she's, um... been Yuko's friend for like... ever. Like since like, fifth grade... um... she's always been super nice, and she liked to um..."

What? What did I even know about Tyler?

"She used to bring me coffee in high school... when came to my house, to walk to school with my sister in the morning, she'd bring me coffee..."

I never thought it was that weird. She always said the coffee shop was on her way.

"So what, you're dating her? Is that it?" Lina needed an answer that made sense, because nothing else so far did. Like why her best friend would hide this. She sighed and rubbed her temples, taking another deep breath following. So her best friend was wearing diapers. So what. So she fucking shat herself. Right. Okay. Look, it's fucking weird. But she was still Nat...

"No! No, I'm not... dating..." I shook my head, my cheeks turning pink. "You're crazy, you know that? I mean it. 'Cause... it's not even a big deal. I'm just having trouble like, feeling okay about some stuff..." Like wearing underwear. "And Yuko and Tyler help."

"You hate your sister. You know that right?"

"Yeah, well, I don't anymore..."

"You know she would have sold you out to get herself out of that place, right? Like. She doesn't give a fuck about you, Natsuko, she never has. Just her. And fucking business. Like really." The problem with Lina's accusations, of course, was that as far as Nat knew, she couldn't have been farther from the truth — Yuko had saved her.

"She got me out of there, alright? I didn't do anything!" I'd told her the story, but I'd left this detail out. "She got me out, and she saved me, and... and she's helping me now. She's helping me feel better, and I'm... I'm starting to feel better, and I'm only gonna get better..."

"That woman treats you like a toddler."

"She does not. Just... shut up."

"She feeds you, and she talks to you like you're four years old, and she cuddles you, and changes your diapers. Do you know how fucked up that is to say, when talking to my 23 year old best friend?"

"They were very aggressive with her, Lina. Harsh tones frighten her, make her afraid she'll be punished. So I use calm tones, and sometimes it might seem condescending to you, but it helps her." Tyler had appeared behind the sofa midway through Lina's rant.

Lina glared up at Tyler, standing up to match her height. They were about the same size, the same height. I wondered who was heavier. If anyone, maybe only by a pound or two. Probably Tyler. Who would win in a fight. I stumbled to my feet, too, taking the blanket with me. "It's fine, guys, it's fine... can we just sit down...?"

"Hunnybunny, don't you worry — everything is fine, okay? How about you sit back down, and we will too?" Tyler's tone was warm and loving, calm and logical. Contrasted to Lina's tone, which was.... not.

"See? See what the fuck is that, Natsuko? She's talking to you like she's your Mom and you're just some little kid!"

"...she is not..." Was she? Of course not. She was just being nice. But it wasn't the tone I remembered. It wasn't the one of the shy girl who got me coffee. She was shorter than me back then... shorter than Yuko, even...

"You're not..." I said to Tyler, but I sounded less sure of myself.

"You're right, hunny, I'm not. I'm talking to you like you're a recovering victim of abuse, and if I can help you to feel loved with simple words and gestures, it's going to help you recover sooner. And that's what I want to see most, precious, because I've always looked up to you and now I get a chance to take care of you for a change."

"Oh give me a fucking break, lady!"

"Hey, is that really helping, Lina? You're upsetting her."

Lina was upsetting me, but probably not the way Tyler thought. I was just... questioning it. Because this wasn't how things usually were. Because Tyler used to be the nicest young girl, and now she was changing my diapers. And I was so skeptical. And Lina and Tyler kept talking at each other, yelling or being catty. Until Yuko walked in.

Everybody was quiet when I got back. My sister. And Tyler, and Lina, who I barely knew but did not approve of. I set my case down by the door, and slipped out of my shoes, and approached the three of them. "If either of you have upset my sister with your bickering, neither of you will ever be allowed in my house again." Absolute. Definitive, the way that father was in business meetings. "Come tell me about your day while I get changed, sis."

Yuko walked past me and I followed her into the back room. Because she told me to, I guess. Because she didn't leave room for discussion. I didn't know if they would go back to bickering when I left the room or what. But Yuko closed the door behind us.

"They weren't upsetting me... they're just... different people..." At least Lina was being true to herself. Who she had always been, unlike Tyler. But Tyler wasn't being bitchy, either. Ugh, I didn't know who to be upset with!

"I don't really care about them, sis. I want to sit on my bed, and I want to cuddle with my sister, and I want you to tell me about your day because it can't possibly have been worse than mine." Though I displayed decisively strict behavior with the two girls in the living room, with my sister I was human. Loving. Her sister, after all.

-------------------------

Like, Comment, and check us out on Patreon^_^ 

• Like 4

Hmm, what has Yuko been up to? Was the "bad day" part of the act or was it genuine? 

Gah! Tomorrow is too far away! DX

Grammar Patrol

1 hour ago, Sophie ♥ said:

They were very aggressive with her, Lina. Hash tones frighten her,

*harsh

22 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Gah! Tomorrow is too far away! DX

Depending on my schedule, I'll try to get another one up later? ^_^ 

23 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Grammar Patrol

Fixed.

31.)

My sister took my face in her hands and rubbed the tears off my cheeks.  I didn’t even know I’d started crying.  I just wanted everyone to get along.

“Shh, it’s okay.” I whispered quietly in Natsuko’s ear, pulling her into a hug.  It was easy to manipulate someone who was so eager to be manipulated.  This was the world she truly wanted, it was obvious.  Why put on such a charade for such a weak, pathetic girl?  Maybe there was a more direct way to approach this.

I buried my head in Yuko’s shoulder and let her comfort me.  A few weeks ago, we never would have been in this position.  We may have loved each other, but we certainly didn’t like each other.  In a weird way, I had my sister back and she had me.  Then I felt her hand reach down between my legs.  It pressed against the front of my diaper and a blush filled my cheeks.  I knew before she even said it…

“You’re wet,” I sighed, but I was smiling all the same.  There was no way she was coming back from this. “Lay down and I’ll get you changed, okay?” I got up from the bed and went to get her a fresh diaper, but she grabbed me by the hand.

“Don’t go,” I muttered, wiping the water from my eyes with my other hand.  I looked up at her longingly and pulled her back onto the bed.  I took her hand in mine and bit my lip. “I… I can stay wet for a little bit.  I don’t mind.”

Wow, she really was gone, huh?  I crawled up in the bed and pulled her up with me, so her head was lying on my chest.  I played with her hair in one hand while the other lifted her nightgown to show off the crest of her diaper.  It was swollen and discolored.  I wasn’t sure I had ever seen a more beautiful sight.  Why were we still playing this silly game?  She was under my control.  I could do anything I wanted with her.  Maybe it was time she knew that.

“Nat?”

“Hm…?” I felt warm in her arms.  I felt safe.  I didn’t want to talk about something.

“I’m going to talk and you’re going to listen.  Nothing is going to change, and you’re going to accept it.  Do you understand?”

“Uhh…” I blinked in confusion and tried to sit up, but my sister held me down in her arms.

“I planned this whole thing.  I made you into a baby to get the company from you.  The vacation, the kidnapping, everything.  And now you’re my helpless little sister.  When we get up, you’re going to sign over the company and live out the rest of your life as a little girl and you don’t get any say in the matter.”

She was quiet.  This moment felt like it was lasting forever.  Would she just accept it, or would she fight?  Would I have to regress her further?  I had so many hypnosis tapes.  I had the strength of armies.  I could make her into anything I wanted.  But this moment… this was torture.

“Ugh!  Why did you do that!”

“To get the comp—”

“Not that, you idiot!  Why did you tell me?!” I pushed her arms off me and sat upright on the bed.  All the childishness in my voice had faded away and I looked livid.

“Everything was going great!  The kidnapping, the whole charade, and Tyler?  Things were finally perfect!”

I opened my mouth to say something, but words didn’t come out.  What… what was she talking about?  She… “You knew?”

“Of course I knew!  How do you think you got the idea?!”

“Well, Janus…”

“Yeah, my ex-boyfriend?  Who used to diaper me and baby me all the time?  What, you thought some random mob-type body builder just had a shit-ton of info on turning women into baby girls?  Seriously?”

“I…”

“Ugh, everything was going perfectly!  I was sooooo into it.  Even Lina was playing her part!  But Tyler was a nice touch - I didn’t plan that…”

“You… I…”

“And now it’s ruined.” I sighed and sunk into the bed. “I wanted to really live out my regression fantasies, you know?  I was going to give you the company and everything.  You just had to keep playing for a while longer…”

Now what?  My dumbstruck sister stared blankly at me, like her mind was still piecing it all together.  Seriously?  How dumb could she be?  Oh, but that gave me an idea…
“Okay, Yuko.  You can make it up to me.  You can be my little diapered sister!  After a few years of messing yourself and begging Mommy Tyler for changes, maybe then you can have the company?  Sound good?”

I shook my head in a flurry and tears started forming in my eyes.  This was… this was unreal.  No way!  I wasn’t a baby!  I couldn’t let her turn the tables on me like this!

“This can’t be happening,” I cried.

“You’re right,” I said with a smile. “It can’t be.  Obviously this is too contrived, even for a diaper story.  There wasn’t any foreshadowing or anything.  It’s just a silly April Fools prank.  Trip wanted another chapter, so why not give him one, hm?  Tomorrow we’ll put up the real chapter thirty-one.  How does that sound?”

I nodded my head in agreement. “Yeah, that sounds way better.”

**THIS CHAPTER IS NOT CANON!  It was just a joke! ^_^  Please continue below to read the proper Ch. 31!**

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Finally an interesting chapter! Not the usual soap opera where plot twists are diluted at homeopathic concentrations through a number of chapters that tends to infinity, but all in one shot!

The last part felt like an old movie film that first accelerates and then burns, and it was beautiful!

Now, to make it even better, you could add that their father is not really dead, or that there is an alternative testament somewhere that gives the control of the company to...

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! XD

At first I was like :o

but then I caught on about halfway in and I was like ?

Sophie, has anybody told you lately how amazing you are? ♡♡♡♡♡

10 minutes ago, Wannatripbaby said:

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!! XD

At first I was like :o

but then I caught on about halfway in and I was like ?

Sophie, has anybody told you lately how amazing you are? ♡♡♡♡♡

Lucky!

i was fooled.  All I have today is a sleeping Princess.  

I can't decide if things are falling apart or whether all of this will gradually move Nat further down the path. Still, no matter what, I'm liking it.

^ I wrote this after the first of today's two chapters. I haven't read the second one yet. Saving it for tomorrow.

^Now I've read it! Ha! That was great!! It was fun getting sucked in like that! Can I still be an April Fool if I didn't read it until April 2??

31.)

When there was a knock on the door, it was Tyler. She only poked her head in. I had my head on my sister's chest and she was playing with my hair. I had to be changed, still, but all my diapers were in the other room.

"Um... are you alright?"

I nodded.

"We're fine," Yuko said. "Nat was just finishing talking about her day."

"Uh huh... I'm done..." I sat up with a weak smile.

"Go on, sis, you can tell her." The end of the exchange about her day had covered the bickering, and her doubts about Tyler — though she didn't mention a single doubt about me. I guess my actions in Mexico went a long way to winning her trust. "You're a Fujin, so if you're concerned about the way something is being done, it's so important you be able to say so. And Tyler is a good listener."

“You um... you don't really treat me like a kid, do you...?" Lina's words were ringing in my ears. And she hadn't left yet, either. Honestly, she was probably trying to eavesdrop on this conversation from the kitchen, knowing her. "I mean, I'm not a kid, and... and you used to be so... different. And I'm not traumatized, I'm not..."

"Well..." Tyler looked at the girl with a smile, and shrugged her shoulders. "I try to make you feel like you're special and important, because Yuko said they made you feel the opposite when you were kidnapped. So I figure if I make you feel like a princess, like the center of the world and like you matter, that's going to do so much more for your recovery. Would you rather I didn't?"

"I didn't say that..." I looked down at my feet. Honestly, the way she treated me was... kind of nice. I mean, not super nice. But maybe a little nice? I played with my hands in front of me and bit my lip. "I guess, just... um... I liked how you treated me before, and I just don't think you're being like that..." Were things that different?

"Well, you're not the same as before, either — if I treated you like I was some starstruck fangirl, you'd feel pressured and you wouldn't be able to get better, would you? I like that dynamic, too, though, and I'm sure when you're back to your regular self we'll fall back into that. For now... is it okay if I keep caring for you, hunnybunny?"

Tyler was so fucking good...

...starstruck fangirl? She was just a nice girl. Fangirl? I blinked up at her and then looked down at my feet.

"I... I guess. I mean... okay..."

"Anything else you wanna tell her?" Yuko asked me.

"Oh, um... could I... get changed? Please?"

"Of course."

She led me out of the room and into my bedroom. I caught a glance of Lina in the kitchen, her arms crossed over her chest. I had to look at my feet. I was disappointing her...

"May I see you for a moment, Lina? In my room?" I had my head poked through my bedroom door, and Lina looked at me, frowning and surly, and I cocked my head back to encourage her to hurry along. "Come on, I'd just like a quick word." I'd have to talk to Tyler about this, too — Lina being here was not part of the plan.

The same as I went into my own room with Tyler, Lina went into my sister's. Yuko's room was fancy. Elegant in its own way. With a huge window. It was impressive. But Lina was used to impressive. She stood against the wall looking surly.

"I know you have her fooled, but I don't trust you." Then again, this was the first time Lina had been alone in a room with Yuko. Her mind wandered to all those empty promises...

"Look, Lina," I sighed as I picked up a brush and began to pass it through my hair. "I don't know what you think you know, or think I'm fooling anybody about anything, but all I want is my sister to be happy. Don't you want that, too?" My eyes glanced to the girl, and noted her predatory view of me. Interesting...

"The difference is, your idea of what's best for your sister is to have her out of your way. My idea of what's best for Nat is having her living across the hall from me and not talking to you." Was that what this was? A power play? Using the circumstances of what had happened to Natsuko to turn her into a little girl so Yuko had more control over the company? No, she wasn't that smart.

"To have her out of the way?" Wow, smart girl. I set the brush down and approached the artsy bohemian girl. "She's my sister, Lina, and we've never had the kind of relationship that sisters should. And over a crisis, we bonded. We found one bright moment in that, and now you're standing here, in my house, to my face, shining shade onto that? Are you really so small and petty?"

This was... unnatural. Like, really. Because Lina had met Yuko literally one time in her entire life, and it was for a solid ninety seconds. And now this was happening. And her tone was stiff like boulders. Lina had no idea what to make of it. She crossed her arms over her chest. Maybe she was smart enough.....

"Look... I get it. You disagree with corporate culture, right? Like my sister does? You probably see me as a tool of the machine or whatever. But all I'm trying to do is take care of my sister." Maybe Lina wouldn't be allowed back here, after all — Tyler had made a mistake and this sort of mistake was a pretty big one. Lina was too thoughtful and wild.

"It has nothing to do with that, and you know it. Nat was fine before this. And she even came over last week, and she was fine then. And now you have her living with you, shitting herself, and you think that's normal? You think it's fine to coddle her like that? She's not your little sister - you're the little one. And we all know it."

So she saw that... how interesting. Not what I would have wanted, but maybe an opportunity. "I promise you, Lina, I haven't done anything to her. Her... problems, as they stand, manifested after our incarceration. She's always been the more thoughtful one between us, more emotional and passionate and in touch with her feelings. I'm more compartmentalized. It made her vulnerable to them, I think."

"I don't know what games you're playing, you bitch." Ohhhh swear words. Lina was getting fired up! Which was exciting, because she didn't get angry. She got sickly sweet, like a pot of honey. "But you won't hurt Nat. She's moving back home tonight. That's all there is."

"And will you change her diapers, Lina? Will you take on that responsibility? Will you organize a registered psychologist to help her recovery?" Tyler wasn't, but Lina also didn't know that. I stepped closer to the girl and tilted my head. "This is a family matter, Lina, and maybe Tyler thought you might be beneficial to her recovery, but I don't. So you need to stop looking at me like you want to bed me and leave."

That caught Lina off guard. The last bits. Because Lina had shown nothing but contempt to the girl since walking into the room, but for the first time since getting here, she was on the ropes. She felt pressured one way or another. She felt like she didn't have anywhere to go. Lina opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Get on the bed." Okay, so I couldn't stand Lina. I really couldn't. But there was something in her eyes, a desire or thought or idea, and I'd had a hard day, and if I could bed someone out of love or lust, I saw no reason why I couldn't do it out of contempt or hate or disgust. She'd been a bad girl, anyway, and needed to be put in place. Peasant.

"You're insa-" Her hand connected with Lina's cheek, causing her to lose her balance, and Yuko pushed her onto the mattress. Before Lina could move, Yuko's lips were on Lina's. She'd done a lot of weird stuff in bed before. A lot. With a lot of people. But never had she been hit like that...

So I hit her, and I kissed her, and I dragged nails up her knee along the outside of her thigh, drawing in white which would turn to pink and angry red with drops for texture. And I learned that there were differences in hate-fucking someone — like the fact I didn't have to hold back, or worry about what she thought of me. Honestly, I wanted her to resent me, to hold me in contempt. I wanted her to hate me, and to hate this, but to be unable to say no to either.

Lina was naked very, very quickly. Every single piece of clothes from her socks to her panties. But Yuko hadn't taken a single thing off. And Lina hadn't even noticed until it was too late, until she felt vulnerable. She reached for the comforter, but Yuko pinned her to the bed. Sometimes her fingernails would make angry lines. Rarely, but sometimes, they'd draw blood. Lina was sickeningly aroused...

This was new, yes, this level of disgust for another human being — but at the same time, familiar. Justified. There were dozens of people a day that I hated, and none of them I could take it out on, not until now. Not until my sacrificial little lamb. Lower class little bitch. Artist. Trouble-making rebel, ugh. I reached up my skirt, and I pulled my panties down to my knees, but kept my modesty as I crawled above the girl and squatted over her face. "Now." I squeezed her head with my knees, the only direction she'd be given, and then knotted my fingers in her hair and tugged on strands like she was a puppet.

Lina wasn't brought to orgasm the way Yuko was, and when Lina was done, Yuko kicked her - quite literally - right out of her bed. Lina tumbled on the floor, naked, and tried to catch her breath. What the living fuck just happened...? What the fuck had she let happen.... she scrambled to find her clothes, dizzy from arousal. She was so turned on...

"Get out of my house. When I'm ready to use you again, I'll call for you. I don't want to see you around here until then, and I don't want you to talk to my sister. Got it?" She was looking for her underwear, but I pulled mine up, rubbed my hand on them to mop up the remains of my arousal, then pulled them down and tossed them to the girl. "Wear these home."

The door slammed behind Lina. She looked down at her feet, then back at the door. What the fuck. What the living fuck. That wasn't at all how that was supposed to go. She had to help Nat. She had to do something. But... but tonight wasn't going to be that night. She knew she'd been bested. She needed to strategize...

"Lina left...?" I guess I got distracted. Tyler and I were reading one of the books Yuko had in the spare room. It was a kid's book, but it was a pretty good one.

"Yeah, she had to go. Early start tomorrow, I guess." Fuck love — who needed it when you can just hate-fuck a pretentious little boheme? I flopped down on the sofa and put my feet up, which was uncharacteristic of me, and looked over my shoulder. "I want my sister by my side, and some leftovers heated up. Did you change her, Tyler?"

"Mmhmm, she's fresh and dry and powdery, right hunnybunny?"

"Yeah..." I guess I was over it. The way I was being treated. Honestly, it was... kind of nice. Being loved. Being cared for. It wasn't half as bad as I thought. And maybe when I got it all fixed, when I could use the bathroom like normal, we could still hang out like this. That might be nice. So I curled up in my sister's arms and pressed my forehead to her neck. She smelled like sweat, but she was so happy. It was so rare I saw my sister happy.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

Oh my. Umm, wow. That was... pretty much the last thing I expected. O_o I knew Yuko was crazy, but dayuuuuuuum!

Ah innocent Trip.  This happens all the time on TV.  Sophie just forgot to skip the sex scene.  

you know I’d place things together that Yuno is way too untramatized.  

28 minutes ago, Sparkle Dust said:

Ah innocent Trip.  This happens all the time on TV.  Sophie just forgot to skip the sex scene.  

Yeah I was gonna skip it like they do on TV and then it happened and I was like "OH WELL".  But totally normal.

2 hours ago, Wannatripbaby said:

I knew Yuko was crazy, but dayuuuuuuum!

The tagline of this story ^

I am amazed! Yuko's behavior with Lina was totally a surprise! I guess I've been misinterpreting Yuko. Cunning, conniving, manipulative, cold, but... ummm, well maybe not so out of character! I'd have expected more of a reaction from Lina. I didn't think she'd be that easily manipulated.

32.)

I met with Janus a few days later to follow up on the work done in Mexico, but the conversation was predictably shallow and vague — he was always a little paranoid and to be truthful I couldn't really hate on that. I mean, in twenty years when I'd grown the company to a dozen times the worth under my leadership, it wasn't like I wanted to have loose ends that could spill secrets. The network of trust I'd built was good, though — solid. Reliable. Only Janus, and Tyler, though I didn't know how much Lina knew. Not that she'd been back since her last visit; maybe seeing her best friend like that was just too much for her. When I got home that night, I resolved to have a proper talk with my sister to see how she was doing with things.

"Is everything okay?"

"Uh huh."

So much had changed in just a few days. I was using my diapers every day, and though I'd get Tyler to change me, I wasn't even trying to make it to the bathroom anymore. I hadn't successfully done it once - learned helplessness. I had taken to finger painting instead of with brushes. It was much better than stuff a child would paint, and I knew it. It was legitimate painting, just with my fingers. And it always impressed Tyler, which made me so happy. Tyler would cook. Tyler would clean. I'd get to paint and watch TV and cuddle. It was actually really nice...

Going into this whole scenario, there were always two directions things could have went — my sister could have stood up and resisted this, and worked to get better, anticipated the need to go to the bathroom and waited it out, forced her way and denied this lifestyle. And if that had been the case, I might have actually trusted her with the company. Then there was option two, which was my sister through and through, the path of least resistance. Acceptance. "Let's go to your room, okay? I wanna talk about some stuff, sister to sister."

"Okay." I climbed up from my spot on the floor and wiped my hands on my dress. They were covered in paint, but most of my clothes let me do whatever I wanted. Tyler would wash it later and all the paint would be gone. It was acrylic, but I had special painting dresses. I toddled into my bedroom after my sister and sat down on my bed.

The first few days of the bedroom had been resisted, but complaints had faded after that and now the childish decor was accented by pictures my sister had finger-painted and dolls she'd started to collect whenever her and Tyler would go on walks to the shopping district. "How are you today, Natsuko?" Father was in poorer health this week. Not quite on death’s door, but getting closer by the week.

"I'm okay, Yuko. You don't gotta worry about me, I promise." I smiled up at my sister and kicked my feet. Last night she'd started to play me bedtime tapes, but they were often just really dizzy music. They reminded me of something, but I couldn't remember what... "You got a lot goin' on, so don't worry."

"And never too much going on for my favorite sister." Sister had become Favorite Sister which would become Precious Sister and then Little Sister. Janus had let me know a few things though, namely that I could probably push her a little further than I had been. That the particular way in which they broke her allowed her to be made quite malleable. "Tell me what you've been up to, sissy? Has Tyler been taking care of you properly?"

"Uh huh." No adverse reaction to "taking care of". That was just normal by now. I was being taken care of. And I liked it. And I knew I was part of a really important family, but... but I did like it. "She's wonderful, sis. She's super nice, and she hangs my pictures up..." Seriously, they were such good paintings. I'd never thought to work with my fingers as a medium before - it offered a lot of new possibilities.

"She cares a lot about you, sissy. And I wanted to talk to you about that, because she does have her own job and life and the like — and I've spoken to her about taking care of you for longer than we talked about, and she's enraptured with the idea." Here came to the pushing that Janus wanted me to do — to set the playing field. "So I've told her that she won't be going back to that, that until you don't need her anymore, she's going to be your caretaker. And we're going to give her a paycheck, because that's only fair." Of course, I'd been paying her since day one, but that element my sister didn't need to know. All she needed to know right now was that she was having a full time care-taker, officially. "But she's not doing this for the money, she's doing this because she loves you. You understand that, right?"

"Of course..." Tyler had done so much. She had barely left my side in the week and a half since I'd gotten home. Of course she had a job and family and friends, and she put all that aside for me. She should be getting paid! How else is she gonna live. Then again, she lives here now, doesn't she? "I guess that makes sense. I mean, I know she loves me..."

"She certainly does — she wants you to be happy, and healthy and safe, the same as I do. So I want you to know now that there's no time limit, she's not ever going to just go away. She's going to take care of you for as long as you need her to." It was remarkable to see just how much had changed in my sister, like those men in Mexico had reshaped her frame and whenever she broke in little ways since then, she filled out that image more and more. "So that's the exciting news. The next thing I'd like to discuss is how you'd feel about having Lina over for dinner this week? We haven't seen her in a little while, and I know you must miss her."

The topic of Lina took the wind out of my sails. I looked sadly down at my feet and bit on my lip. I'd been biting my lip so often recently, it had started to crack and bleed early in the morning. It was a nervous reaction... "Um... I don't think she likes me anymore..." The last time she was here I messed myself in front of her. I wouldn't like me, either... and I hadn't made any progress on the bathroom stuff...

"Well, that's not what she told me," I spoke in a whimsical tone as I wandered to the window and made sure to play the lie as close to cool as possible — after all, by the time I visited her and fucked her, it wouldn't be a lie anyway. "She told me she misses you, and she feels like a really horrible person for the way she overreacted."

“She did...?" I looked up hopefully at my sister and she kissed me on the forehead. She was smaller than me, by like, half an inch. But recently she has seemed so much bigger... "You think she'll really wanna visit?"

"I think so. Let me talk to her."

"Okay..." I would really like to see Lina again...

"I think the important thing is that you remember that this is you, sis. And if you're ashamed, she'll be ashamed of you. But if you're proud of you, of how you're coming along with your painting, and of how much of a good girl you are for Tyler, then Lina will be proud of you, too." There was no way she could ever go back to being the way she was, not now, not after coming this far along. And when Lina played her role, it might even be enough to get Natsuko to the point of telling her about how she might not want the burden of the company.

"Let's get you to bed."

"It's only seven thirty..."

"You ate dinner early, too, didn't you? And then you can get up in the morning and Tyler can make you french toast."

I guess that didn't sound so bad. I wasn't really sleepy, though. My sister helped me out of my dress - my diaper had just been changed, so it was still dry - and into my nightgown. A new one from online - frilly pink, and only just covering the seat of my diaper.

Lina. Lina was a problem. Lina was also a part of a solution that I hadn't considered in my original designs. Lina could actually be an integral part of making all this work; a figurehead for my sister’s old life and how it could come to accept her new one. The challenge was going to come in manipulating her the right way; it was one thing to hate-fuck someone and another to bend her to my will. I sung the lullaby to my sister that she asked for after I changed her and laid her down, after I pulled the window shade down and the glow in the dark stars lit up. And I thought about Lina...

The little lullaby tape played while I slept, because that's just the kind of thing Yuko thought was important for me to get a full night's rest. When Tyler came in to go to sleep, she'd turn it off. She told me she couldn't sleep with that much noise, which was weird, because the lullaby tape put me right to bed.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

Not that she'd been back since her last visit; maybe seeing her best friend like that was just too much for her

... Yeah, that's gotta be it. Certainly couldn't have anything to do with how you FREAKIN' RAPED HER!!!!! XD

4 hours ago, Sophie ♥ said:

my sister could have stood up and resisted this, and worked to get better, anticipated the need to go to the bathroom and waited it out, forced her way and denied this lifestyle. And if that had been the case, I might have actually trusted her with the company

Wow, Yuko's mind is so twisted and warped... She'll make a good CEO. :D